Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

I guess it's been a few days since I've been here ~ all the days seem to be blending together lately. Luckily I have a vacation to look forward to ~ about 6 weeks away ~ I cannot wait to feel the sun on my skin!

In the meantime, we need to make our own fun....

Hope you're all having a good weekend, :heart:bugs!

I love your skin and I hope you will undo that scarf! :devil:

Beautiful pictures! Your skin looks so soft and inviting, it just needs to be touched and caressed. I love this thread!

I guess it's been a few days since I've been here ~ all the days seem to be blending together lately. Luckily I have a vacation to look forward to ~ about 6 weeks away ~ I cannot wait to feel the sun on my skin!

That scarf is getting to be the prefect last accessory to the wardrobe that must fall to the floor.

A vacation does sound nice..... I must look into that. :)

Thank you for posting such sexy pics, I could never tire of seeing your beautiful breasts.

Hmmmm Yesss

Start by "ravishing" those Breasts/nipples -- but then as always moving down to ravish, lick, suck till you plead me to stop --- then we will see what you can do to make what you caused to go up -- go down

mm i cant wait to see sun laden skin shots :p 6 weeks isnt too far! where are you heading .. its sunny here then.. :p

Such a pretty, naughty smile. Warms us every single time!

Meanwhile, you're heading to sun, and we are heading to snow in six weeks! At least we will all be on vacation!

Yes

Yes, you need some sun . . . and nothing else

Is it really only the sun you want to feel on your skin?
Well, that's *one* of the things I want to feel on my skin... and I'm always open to new ideas if you have a suggestion... :cattail:

I love your skin and I hope you will undo that scarf!
Thank you ~ I just might!

...those perky nipples are inviting.....
So, what are you waiting for? ;)

Beautiful pictures! Your skin looks so soft and inviting, it just needs to be touched and caressed. I love this thread!
Thank you!

That scarf is getting to be the prefect last accessory to the wardrobe that must fall to the floor.

A vacation does sound nice..... I must look into that.
Yes, everyone needs time off. Once it warms, the scarf can fall to the floor!

Thank you for posting such sexy pics, I could never tire of seeing your beautiful breasts.
Thank you :kiss:

Darlin, there's no one I'd rather dream of. I love this new series, you are so hot!!
Awwww, thank you :kiss: You are too kind.

Start by "ravishing" those Breasts/nipples -- but then as always moving down to ravish, lick, suck till you plead me to stop --- then we will see what you can do to make what you caused to go up -- go down
Mmmmmm .... *sliding to my knees* I promise I can make what goes up, come back down. :devil:

mm i cant wait to see sun laden skin shots 6 weeks isnt too far! where are you heading .. its sunny here then..
Truth is, I'm either lobster red, or bright white. I don't tan much. I love the sun, nonetheless... :kiss:

Such a pretty, naughty smile. Warms us every single time!

Meanwhile, you're heading to sun, and we are heading to snow in six weeks! At least we will all be on vacation!
Hey, whatever floats your boat. I have had enough snow and cold to last me three winters! And the both of you have enough sexy to be *hot* no matter the temp! Hope you both are having a great new year.

You are a very sexy woman. Your husband is a very lucky man
Thank you. :kiss:

Yes, you need some sun . . . and nothing else
I know! I always think I could pass as an extra on a set... as the dead person... I am *this* pale all year long! :kiss:

Your nipples look like so much fun to be had
Why don't you find out? :cattail:

Good evening

Hello my lovebugs! How is everyone this fine (very, very cold) evening? Tonight the temps will get to the negatives AGAIN. I can't wait for this winter to be over. I've got my fuzzy socks and favorite sweater, and thoughts of vacation to keep me warm.

I'm thinking this scarf could easily double as a swimsuit cover-up....

Thank You for sharing! :catroar:[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/QUOTE]
gulp - that last pic made me go lobster red with desire :) x

OK, one more before bed...

I got a little note saying that I don't show my supershy ass-end enough....

So, here's one more before bed.

Goodnight, lovebugs!

Now that looks like an ass that I'd love to spoon up to and drift off to sleep while my arm wraps around you and holds you close.

Love these latest pictures. Sexy as always!

This series is one of, if not the sexiest I've seen you do, and that's saying something. I find myself hoping there are at least 100 pics in the scarf series. Very sexy. :rose:

Very nice. Thanks for sharing your supershy behind. I would so love to spank it some

Now that looks like an ass that I'd love to spoon up to and drift off to sleep while my arm wraps around you and holds you close.

Love these latest pictures. Sexy as always!
Thank you naughtysweetman :kiss:

This series is one of, if not the sexiest I've seen you do, and that's saying something. I find myself hoping there are at least 100 pics in the scarf series. Very sexy. :rose:
Ha! I'm sure there aren't 100, but let's see how long we can go.... :cattail: Thank you.

Very nice. Thanks for sharing your supershy behind. I would so love to spank it some
Mmmmmmm you had me at 'spank' ... :cattail:

lovely ass end my dear

i know you would sweetness xxxxx
Thank you :kiss:

You continue to turn me on and make me hard, my dear...
Yes, I am :eek: now. Thank you. :kiss::kiss:

Back