Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

The whole notion of her blackness and sex was brought up by Democrats accusing others of racism and sexism for daring to criticize her demonstrable irresponsibility, dunce.:rolleyes:
If it's demonstrable, then demonstrate it. Show us where she knowingly told a lie. Tell us all how you can prove that she knew the truth, but said something else.
 
If it's demonstrable, then demonstrate it. Show us where she knowingly told a lie. Tell us all how you can prove that she knew the truth, but said something else.

If Ms. Rice didn't lie then she certainly comes off as a dupe.

D'oh!

Perhaps she's fucking a general or CIA director to remain in her position. It's all the rage these days.
 
If Ms. Rice didn't lie then she certainly comes off as a dupe.

D'oh!

Perhaps she's fucking a general or CIA director to remain in her position. It's all the rage these days.

Or perhaps, given that Ms. Rice is an apparently very powerful woman in an apparently very powerful position that apparently has damn near ALL the penises in this off-Broadway play shook, a general or CIA director is getting fucked by her to remain in their position.

Dunno who's the real dupe in this magilla, but the power of her swagger has definitely got all of the Vette-ilk in a rage.
 
If I'm Obummer...

...I'm happy the deflection continues, so they're not focusing-in yet on what I failed to do that resulted in the undefended deaths of 4 Americans, 1 of whom was my point man on funneling America-hating jihadists into the "rebel" force I'm building to illegally overthrow another government.
 

Read it. Got no problem with that article. Especially this part:

CIA acting director Mike Morell has told congressional committees this week that Rice was relying on an initial intelligence assessment that eventually proved incorrect. Former CIA Director David Petraeus told congressional committees Friday that Rice's comments "reflected the best intelligence at the time that could be released publicly," according to Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., a lawmaker who attended the session.

The female House members argued that Rice would have no motivation to mislead the American people.

The Democratic women also contrasted McCain and Graham's criticism with their defense of former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who had warned of weapons of mass destruction in pressing for war in Iraq that killed more than 4,400 Americans. No weapons of mass destruction were found.

"It's interesting to me that we're not discussing another Rice who went before all of the Sunday talk shows some years ago," said Rep. Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill.


Got any more white tears of butthurt you wanna squeeze out for me, Gomer Pile-On?
 
I was talking about this fucking bilge:

said Rep. Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio, the next chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus. "There is a clear sexism and racism that goes with these comments being made by unfortunately Sen. McCain and others.":rolleyes:

And the part I took out underscores it. But of course you would think it's fucking bilge. That ain't news to me, guy.

If men like you had their way, there wouldn't be women holding higher offices in government. That way, your ears wouldn't have to be subject to the unbearable pain of having to hear the truth and verity about shit beyond your cardboard box of convenience that you can't handle.
 
So in your mind she has no responsibility to tell the truth to the American people? She's a cabinet member, she works for Obama, not the State Department or the CIA.

No she isn't a cabinet member;

The Ambassador to the United Nations is not a member of the United States Cabinet, but the position is frequently accorded cabinet-level rank. It held this status through the Ford, Carter, and Reagan administrations but was removed from cabinet rank by George H.W. Bush, who had previously held the position himself. It was restored under the Clinton administration. It was not a cabinet-level position under the George W. Bush administration (from 2001 to 2009).[1][2] but was once again elevated under the Obama administration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Ambassador_to_the_United_Nations

She works for the state department, http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/rls/dos/99494.htm under Hillary.

Unless you can prove otherwise, her obligation was to give the statement to the UN that she was told to give by her direct superior. So while she may have "cabinet level" rank, this does not mean that she is privy to cabinet level information until it is fed to her. Unless she had prior knowledge of anything different, she was following orders.
 
No she isn't a cabinet member;



She works for the state department, http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/rls/dos/99494.htm under Hillary.

Unless you can prove otherwise, her obligation was to give the statement to the UN that she was told to give by her direct superior. So while she may have "cabinet level" rank, this does not mean that she is privy to cabinet level information until it is fed to her. Unless she had prior knowledge of anything different, she was following orders.

The last line of your wiki quote says that she is a cabinet member.

The Ambassador to the United Nations is not a member of the United States Cabinet, but the position is frequently accorded cabinet-level rank. It held this status through the Ford, Carter, and Reagan administrations but was removed from cabinet rank by George H.W. Bush, who had previously held the position himself. It was restored under the Clinton administration. It was not a cabinet-level position under the George W. Bush administration (from 2001 to 2009).[1][2] but was once again elevated under the Obama administration.

But that still doesn't mean that she was or should be allowed to disseminate anything more than the message that she did, one that Petraeus himself approved before she made it. As much as Vette and his ilk believe that she had a responsibility to tell the American people "the truth", there are reasons why classified intelligence briefings aren't for general consumption. A fact that the same group of chucklehead RWCJ idiots would be spewing were the shoe on the proverbial other foot.
 
Raaaaacism. It sounds so childish. You clowns should use another meaningless word instead. That one is worn out.
 
Bronco Bama and the gang look like ass-clowns or worse. They get paid lotsa tax dollars to know whazzup. And when they coo & warble outta they asses, you gotta wonder.
 
Do what i do....take everything you read or hear with a grain of salt and anything posted by certain people here as total bullshit unless proven differently. If that doesn't work i look at my massive collection of Manu cock pix.:)

Deceit is routinely practiced by every administration, going back forever. When the assclowns step in shit the president orders more air freshener.
 
vette how dare you call Susan Rice a liar.

She is black.

She is a woman.

She is honorable...



The Administration said from Day One that it was the movie. End of discussion.
:kbate:
 
The majority of voters aren't smart enough to realize that.

All they see is that Romney killed Twinkies, the Jews are rampaging again and killing innocent people, the military cannot be trusted, and angry old white men still hate their beloved President and want him to fail...


:(


... what all this has to do with their bennies, their wombs and amnesty is beyond their willing suspension of disbelief.
 
Oath of office, public trust, means nothing to the left. We get it. keep laughing.

I'm laughing at you because you're a fucking tool.

Now tell us again about how she's a cabinet member. :D
 
Weird how the ones that were so sure President Obama would lose a second term that they kept repeatedly posting as such for months on end (i.e., Miles, the impotent racist shitstain he canoodles with when convenient, related inbred ilk) are trying to play off their fail with this latest butthurt swagger.

...yep, a beautiful month for drinking tears. Better than Pellegrino!
 
Back
Top