The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day party goers!

Just quickly stopping in before I head off to do more writing before I have to get ready and go work this evening. ;)
 
Hello nakeds...
Rolph, I don't care what you have, I just need a damn drink! In fact...just give me the bottle.

Nightmare day at work today (to the point where I was so close to just walking out and quitting on the spot) and my damn cat chewed through the cable on the Wii bar.

*sigh* Ok...trying to follow SweetWitch's advice about positive outlook...
I finished Dan Brown's "Deception Point" and am now looking for the next thing to satisfy my reading binge. I got a page and a half of writing done on Chapter 5 last night and tomorrow is Friday.
 
Morning party-goers!

Figured I'd drop by before I have to take off and go get ready to work at noon.
 
Good evening from cold and wintery Alberta!

Got a nip of something warm?
 
A snifter of Laird's 12-year-old, perhaps?


imagesqtbnANd9GcSKbekadwnIw58RuqDDtq_GAUMJNSbIm2O1-H7YLxO5LUn8GKzqQw.jpg
 
Popping in quick before I have to go get ready and go to work for another 8 hour shift.

:heart: the hours this week, but hate the lack of time to write!
 
A snifter of Laird's 12-year-old, perhaps?


imagesqtbnANd9GcSKbekadwnIw58RuqDDtq_GAUMJNSbIm2O1-H7YLxO5LUn8GKzqQw.jpg

*Mouth watering* Me WANT!!!!

Carved pumpkins last night. The secret is to use power tools, a sabre saw will cut the top off in nothing flat. You'll then get that pumpkin done in no time.

Popping in quick before I have to go get ready and go to work for another 8 hour shift.

:heart: the hours this week, but hate the lack of time to write!

I know how you feel, man.
 
In the nick of time I managed to post my Halloween Contest entry. Now I'm working on the Winter Holiday issue. That will give me lots of time to refine the depraved details.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top