women: other than your fingers or a sex toy, what have you used to masturbate?

A woman I used to live with had a handheld shower head that had all sorts of different settings. One of them was a quick heavy pulse, and oh my goodness, that sure did the trick. When I moved out, I missed that thing terribly. I must have averaged using it four times a week. (It was ideal for achieving multiple orgasms, too. There was no chance of chafing or anything like that. Just...thud-thud-thud-thud-thud-thud.)

One of my ex's use a detchable shower head and that's all she uses. She gets off just about everytime she takes a shower or bath

WOW....tell me more about this please?
I travel on business and used to take my "toothbrush" because it was a more discreet toy...but now I dont care ...I travel usually with at least 2 toys in full view in my suitcase. My husb even will ask me "did you remember to pack your toys"?

I particularly get a thrill when I get to the hotel and open my suitcase to see the card inside indicating the my luggage had been searched. you know they search thoroughly....and I always wonder...what did they think of my toys?

Did you hear about the TSA guy who got fired when he left a note after searching a suitecase with a toy in it?

Did you hear about the TSA guy who got fired when he left a note after searching a suitecase with a toy in it?

Well I guess if I would have kept reading I would have seen this has already been talked about. Doh...

A woman I used to live with had a handheld shower head that had all sorts of different settings. One of them was a quick heavy pulse, and oh my goodness, that sure did the trick. When I moved out, I missed that thing terribly. I must have averaged using it four times a week. (It was ideal for achieving multiple orgasms, too. There was no chance of chafing or anything like that. Just...thud-thud-thud-thud-thud-thud.)

Maybe you should call your local handyman and have him install a new shower head for you....

true

my girlfriend has used my sons electric toothbrush. she then decided to watch him use the toothbrush that night and ....

Explain

The pillow. I used to **blush** have an old feather pillow that I would slide between my legs, cross my legs and rock my hips back and forth ummmmm humping it. Is that what y'all are referring to?

Used to also have a glass coke bottle, would spread my lips and press the cold glass against my clot and slide it back and forth across my clit. (pussy already wet, slides easy).

Typically always use just toys but Ice cubes are fun to tease with. And since ive been single, I umm was gunna make a salad and went to the store, bought a cucumber. Was nice thick and long..thought but have yet to abuse any produce :)

When I was a teenager, I was once in a "desperate" state and used the blunt end of a tapered purple candle. That didn't go quite so well....it started softening and going limp.

I'm serious. I could press the shape of my thumb into the thing and it bent like a horseshoe.

Either it says something about the quality of the candle or the temperature of my pussy at the time.

Hmmmm....
pillow of course
nylon or belt from a robe pulled tight through my lips
hub's electric razor
detachable shower head (oh my!)

just a few....

shower head,

This seems to be a popular choice.

I wish men could understand the joy of this. I've never heard a woman say "Man I hate that shower head"

Or course to men, 'shower head' has a slightly different meaning. :D

This seems to be a popular choice.

I wish men could understand the joy of this. I've never heard a woman say "Man I hate that shower head"

Or course to men, 'shower head' has a slightly different meaning. :D

Last edited:
Hehe, to quote Betty White, "Vaginas, they can take a pounding" :D

I love that wonderful old lady!

As for shower heads...yeah they just don't work for guys. I once thought it would be fun to see if the jet in a hot tub would be fun against my 'manly business'.....

It was not.

It just hurt a lot.

Yet I'd seen a woman or two in a hot tub trying desperately to keep everyone from noticing that her eyes were rolling back in her head because of how she was sitting near the jets.

I love that wonderful old lady!

As for shower heads...yeah they just don't work for guys. I once thought it would be fun to see if the jet in a hot tub would be fun against my 'manly business'.....

It was not.

It just hurt a lot.

Yet I'd seen a woman or two in a hot tub trying desperately to keep everyone from noticing that her eyes were rolling back in her head because of how she was sitting near the jets.

Hot tub jets are the best. :D

Feel free to tell us why in more detail....:D

Uhmm.. They are quite powerful and possibly the most efficient uh, device I have ever tried. Course the added excitement of attempting to hide public masturbation is pretty fun too.

Last water jet I abused was at Great Wolf Lodge. There weren't many other guests around, but that place has a ton of lifeguards. I'm sure they all know exactly where the jets are and can tell right off when someone is getting off. :eek:

Back