Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

You are one very naughty boy but I like.

May I suggest a more subtle av might get you taken more seriously with the single ladies on here but thats only my opinion.

Evening all you lovely lit ladies, anyone around for a cheeky chat, with a cheeky chap!? :devil:

would love to see more!!!!!!

I wish I was in England right now! I think you might be able to help me relieve some severe sexual frustration. My mind is running wild with curiosity!!!

Awww poor bbaby, your pmks are turned off young lady, if not would love to haved a chat! :devil:

Afternoon all!

I wonder if there any ladies just letting their fingers stroke their mouse (as it were...!) seeing if there are any posts that make them want to maybe indulge in some fun and cheeky chats!? If so, then you could do worse than slide on over here and see what this cute 25 year old, english guy has to hide...! Go on, you might just enjoy it...! :devil: xx

Good afternoon from England!

Who would like to ease me into sunday evening with a cheeky little chat with a cute, 25 year old english guy!? If you are especially nice, i may even take another pic or two to wet your apetite...! :rolleyes:

Hopefully there might be a lady passing by, who likes what they see!

Look forward to hearing from you lovely lit ladies :devil: x

Blimey,
Unbelievably quiet around here today!
Must be because all the cute ladies are waiting for my arrival and the
Plethora of things i might allow them to do to me...!

:rolleyes:

So this English guy is currently in NZ for the Rugby World Cup...good times! Any ladies around up for a chat to keep me amused this evening whilst I recover from a long flight...!? Massages more than welcome (virtual or otherwise...!) X

Rugby World Cup? Sport and fit men. Jealous, who me?! Hope you have a fab time and yes, you should start your own pic thread. :D

Yeah i know, tough but someones got to do it right... i guess just a shame (for you ladies) that i don't appreciate the guys in quite the same way you LITtle minx's do!

Any ladies around at the moment for some chat about good tackle, and great ball handling skills... :devil:

Awww come on, i'm trying!

Rayona - Hi!

Wow, informative, interesting, seductive, what more could you want! :rolleyes:

What is it about hotels...they just make you feel naughty right!?

Any ladies around for a cheeky flirt, do let me know and i can assure you'll leave with a smile on your face and some very tender lips... read into that what you will you little lit minx's! :devil:

Kia Ora

Hey ladies!

New Zealand is beautiful... but there is only so much beauty in nature that one can take, and soon i find myself turning back for some more natural beauty that gives a little back...!

I myself am a total giver and am never satisfied until you are, and if that is an insatiable lust/hunger for O after O then so be it, i'll happily bury myself between your thighs for the night...! :rolleyes:

Anyway any lovely, lit ladies around up for a cheeky chat!?

Guess who's back...

Yep, that's right back from down under... and pretty eager to go back down under to be honest, in every sense! ;)

So, having not been on here for a while, i wonder if there are any cute ladies lurking around who might be up for some outrageous flirting with a cheeky, 26 year old, english, rugby boy?! :rolleyes:

Yep, that's right back from down under... and pretty eager to go back down under to be honest, in every sense! ;)

So, having not been on here for a while, i wonder if there are any cute ladies lurking around who might be up for some outrageous flirting with a cheeky, 26 year old, english, rugby boy?! :rolleyes:

Welcome back! Guessing you are still the same naughty cheeky self?

AG82 - Of course i am, a slightly bronzen version but still the same old white bits :rolleyes:

littlepiscesgrl - Definitely, always 'up' for a catch up with you!

Any ladies around this evening fancy a chat?! Day off tomorrow for me so i could be up fairly late for all you American/Candian/Aussies hiding around these parts... well, unfortuantely not these 'parts' but, well, you know what i mean! :devil:

haha thank you all!

Any ladies around this afternoon fancy a cheeky chat?! :rolleyes:

Morning all!

A lazy sunday in bed for this english boy, is there anything better... well yes, sharing it with a cute lit lady! If anyone is lurking around and fancies passing a bit of time then i will be sure to make it worth your while... i mean this tonuge was born to flick, quickly and gently across sensitive lips... ha! :devil:

Thanks vamp!

Morning all from the freezing cold uk! I am not sure if i am going to make it out of bed anytime soon so wonder if there are any ladies around who might fancy sliding in next to me!?

I promise not to steal the covers... well, not until they get kicked off all toigether anyway! :rolleyes:

Give me a shout girls and i'll make your english dreams come true! ha :devil:

Resting...

Anyone else chilling out this evening and fancy some company!?

I have a big rugby game tomorrow so have dragged myself away from the pub, and was just wonderign if any ladies were around to potentially have a bit of flirty fun!?

Giv eme a shout if you're up for it... i may very well bite! ha :devil:

more pics please

hi! like your thread and the way you write.
very sexy :kiss:

Back