The News at 10 followed by blackmail after it [closed for ash13]

"You cannot be serrious Nick?!" the young anchor said. However not wanting to lose this opportunity to be in news and not wanting the images to leak out , She reluctantly took the vibrator and placed it inside of her pantyhose and inside of her pussy. Her first few steps with it inside of her were a bit off but she adjusted to walking with it inside of her.. As long as it was off that is .
 
Ashley began her reporting of the stories trying to ignore the low buzzing in her pantyhose. the low buzzing was such that even next to her her fellow newscaster could not hear it so she tried to act normal.
 
-He put the vibrator speed up to medium no one would hear it no matter how much it buzzed bacground noise and the humming lights would be over comming it-
 
Ashley adjusted in her seat as the egg in her pantyhose buzzed more. She crossed and recrossed her nylon clad legs a few times. saying she was just trying to get comfortable.
 
-she had a big speaking part coming up when the rest of the crew finished and it wa sher turn he put the vibrator up to max speed as it hummed in sid eher-
 
Ashley began her part and felt the vibe buzzing within her pussy. Her legs squirmed a bit and she started over a few times. The camera guy asked of she was alright. and she said "yes i am fine."
 
-he smiled as he watched by the camra guy as her expresions on her face just increased-
 
The young anchor fidgeted a bit as the buzzing continued as she talked through it best she could for her piece. Her face flush trying to ignore the pleasure feeling.
 
-he smiled pushign a button he put the vibrator on high and movign the switch it kinda turned in side her-
 
Ashley bit her lower lip a bit and she squeezed her thighs together slightly rubbing them, squirming a bit as she tried to act natural as the vibe turned.
 
-The News ends and the anchor next to her looked-"Are you ok Miss cumners"-Nick ran over and grabbed her hand-"She must not of drank enough water its my fault i will bring her back to the room"-he said that was the last news cast tonight he smiled as he walked away with Ashley and brought her to her room he coudl feel her still rubbing the vibrator around in side her and when thye got in he smiled to her-"how are you feeling"
 
Ashley gave Nick a dirty look and said"are you crazy for doing that on air?" as she felt the vibe go nuts inside of her as he wanted to seemingly show her not to talk to h8im like that.
 
-he began changing the speeds rapidly makign the vibrator go nuts watching her cring and smiled-"Dont forget who your talking to"-he said as he looked to her-"I bet your ready for some real cock huh that vibrator might be making you feel good but i know you want a real cock am i right"-he said to her-
 
The young anchor grabbed her chair for support as the changing speeds were making her pussy on fire as she nearly fell out of the chair. Her breathing got heavy as she looked at Nick. "Fine Nick please turn mmmm this thing off."
 
-he looked to her as he turned the vibrator off and took his cock out looking at her -"You want it then yoru gonna have to suck on it get on your knees and show me your breasts"-he said-
 
Still trying to be feisty news anchor said "screw you Nick this is blackmail stop this now and i won't say anything."
 
-he looked to her and showed her the photos-"your the one under my word with photos you cant prove shit"-he said as he brought her to her knees his cock by her mouth-"Unless you wanna keep your job open your slut mouth miss cumners"
 
Reluctantly Miss Cumners opened her mouth as her intern's cock was pointing right at her face.
 
-Nick put his cock in her mouth holding her hair he began to thrust his cock in and otu of her mouth he herd a moan he didnt know if it was of pleasure or other wise but she was gonan start to like this maybe not today but one day deffinatly-
 
The news anchor began to bob her head up and down Nick's shaft. Slowly at first then back to the head where she circled it with her tongue. Hoping that maybe a blow job would shut hum up.
 
-he smiled as he grabbed her hair and began moving his cock a bit deeper and deeper in side her throat he backed up a bit to give her soem air and when he finished he came in her mouth he didnt take his cock out though-"Good swallow it all and then i want you spread your legs on your desk and show me that wet pussy of yours i bet yoru even wetter now."
 
Miss Cumners swallowed the salty load and gave Nick a dirty look but decided to go along with him. She sat upon the desk in her dressing room and now her heels dangled about 2' from the floor. She slowly spread her thigh to show him her glistening shaved pussy. She tried not to get aroused but her body had betrayed her.
 
-he smiled walking over-"Your pussy is like a river is all wet and i like it"-he said licking her pussy slowly for a minute before putting his cock to her pussy he held her legs and slowly slid his 11inch cock in to her tight pussy-
 
The petite anchor looked down and gasped as he began to slip inside her.. "I cannot take all of that!" as she looked down at his 11" member.
 
Back
Top