Women: would watching your man get ass-fucked by another man turn you on? or off?

Women: watching your man get ass-fucked by another man: Turn on? or off?

• I have watched my man get ass-fucked and I loved it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES, watching my man be fucked another man would be SO hot.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Seeing him get ass-fucked is fun in fantasy, but in reality, no. . .

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Oh God NO, it would be repulsive!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I have watched this before and regretted it.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I'd love to watch, but he'd never do it.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • My man getting ass-fucked is a normal part of our relationship.

• My husband is a sub and gets ass-fucked when I say so.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

liqueur

way too experienced
To follow up on someone else's earlier poll about how women feel about watching their man give head to another man— what if it goes further? as in, into the other end? Would that be hot? or not?

I've provided some options, attempting to parallel the earlier poll but eliminate the duplication. Please answer as is most accurate, and add details or clarification in your own post. I'm sure men will want to add their thoughts or stories too, and I hope they do, but please, women only in the poll.

thanks!

Last edited:
I chose the one with "repulsive" in it, though that's not exactly my feeling (there don't seem to be a lot of options up there depicting a negative attitude toward it)--it would definitely be a turn-off. Because my husband is dominant and that's how I see him, and I can't help but feel that being fucked in the ass is submissive, it would not work for me. Luckily, he has absolutely no interest in said activity (or men at all), so I don't have to worry about it!

there don't seem to be a lot of options up there depicting a negative attitude toward it

I guess you're right, there. As mentioned, I tried to parallel as closely as I could the previous poll. Perhaps I should have read with a more critical eye first. I don't think I can edit it after the fact, though. Sorry.

. . . it would definitely be a turn-off. Because my husband is dominant and that's how I see him, and I can't help but feel that being fucked in the ass is submissive. . .

Yes, I think most people would tend to see the "bottom" as submissive (at least, I know do) and as such, it wouldn't appeal much to someone who views their man as exclusively dominant

It would be funny for about 2 seconds and then I'd think I'd just scream stop.

I'm going to bump this query

It didn't get much response at the time, and most of what it got was negative. But I have a hunch the Lit population is more open to M-on-M than it was then.

(It seems that the poll itself can't be re-opened. But discussion is wide open.)

Last edited:
I think a lot of women find it hot as hell to see too guys going at it hard but when it's your own man involved not so many are as keen. I think this is mostly down to fact as above than most women love to view their man as the dominant one.

For me it's so hot but it depends on situation, if I walked in on this situation it would a massive turn off but if it's a cuckolding scenario or me leading him there then it's hot hot hot... Personally I also think this situation, with a sexy trans beauty would be extra sexy X hehe

http://78.media.tumblr.com/f0403ac5d4e2c77fe9f87fc8b56d8a21/tumblr_n3t05w1Jfk1s5y4eao2_400.gif

http://ladyboysissy.l.a.pic.centerblog.net/797df27d.gif

OH and I thought His cruelty would withstand the power of Love

I was wrong

He is a sex addict (the dark side of LIT) who snorts humans, and then shows their photo. Blogs and brags.

I loved him unconditionally , and he killed it

If the woman only knew they "were a simple prop; to occupy his Time"

For me it's so hot but it depends on situation, if I walked in on this situation it would a massive turn off but if it's a cuckolding scenario or me leading him there then it's hot hot hot... Personally I also think this situation, with a sexy trans beauty would be extra sexy X hehe

http://78.media.tumblr.com/f0403ac5d4e2c77fe9f87fc8b56d8a21/tumblr_n3t05w1Jfk1s5y4eao2_400.gif

http://ladyboysissy.l.a.pic.centerblog.net/797df27d.gif

I'm with you every step of the way, here. And those GIFs are, well if I was woman I'd be dripping wet right now. :eek:

After about a year into our marriage. My wife and i agreed she should take a lover, and decided on her ex husband. I had no intention of being involved just watching. But soon she brought up how hot she would get seeing me suck his cock. I refused at first but eventually gave in and did it. After i became his cock sucker she started playing with my ass whenever she and i had sex. Fingering me at first and then started using toys on me. Little did i realize what her ultimate goal was but it wasn't long before i found myself face down in the livingroom floor with her ex pumping his hard cock in ne while she watched. It was extremely humiliating at first but i loved everything about how good he felt in me. And with her being so turned on by it it became a regular thing whenever he came over. Since then she has had one other lover who also fucked me to the delight of all 3 of us. So it would be easy for you to guess how my wife would vote.

She's jokingly mentioned it over the years, and deep down she'd probably love it. But, nowadays with marriage rows and her libido loss, I imagine it'd be divorce territory.

Both of my late ex wives loved to watch me get fucked, and loved watching me fuck other guys too. By the way I love it too!

After about a year into our marriage. My wife and i agreed she should take a lover, and decided on her ex husband. I had no intention of being involved just watching. But soon she brought up how hot she would get seeing me suck his cock. I refused at first but eventually gave in and did it. After i became his cock sucker she started playing with my ass whenever she and i had sex. Fingering me at first and then started using toys on me. Little did i realize what her ultimate goal was but it wasn't long before i found myself face down in the livingroom floor with her ex pumping his hard cock in ne while she watched. It was extremely humiliating at first but i loved everything about how good he felt in me. And with her being so turned on by it it became a regular thing whenever he came over. Since then she has had one other lover who also fucked me to the delight of all 3 of us. So it would be easy for you to guess how my wife would vote.

This is great stuff to hear. It would be great to hear her take on it.

You're living the dream, man. :rose:

Back