Nipples

Preferred Colour of (f) nipple

  • light pink

    Votes: 2,876 32.0%
  • dark pink

    Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

    Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

    Votes: 1,518 16.9%

  • Total voters
    8,978
Status
Not open for further replies.
xxan.jpg

yummy:)
 
I notice folk seem to go for the nice dainty little nipples and breasts but how about exploring something more down to earth - well, then maybe I'm just a perv!
 

Attachments

  • wow!.jpg
    wow!.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 402
I agree they are nice. Nice size, nice shape, nice texture. Though I will always look for seemingly hours just to see that perfect pink color nipple (like bubble gum pink exactly as it comes out of it's wrapper) just to see a flash of one in public always takes my breath away, still the nipples above are certainly worth saying nice nipples about.
 
I agree they are nice. Nice size, nice shape, nice texture. Though I will always look for seemingly hours just to see that perfect pink color nipple (like bubble gum pink exactly as it comes out of it's wrapper) just to see a flash of one in public always takes my breath away, still the nipples above are certainly worth saying nice nipples about.

That shade drives me wild too. It reminds me of my very first lover. But then I have also cum to lust after the very light tan ones. My best friend and lover combines the best of both together, somewhere between pink and tan. Back before she entered menopause the shade would vary markedly throughout her cycle and I used to enjoy guessing what they'd look like before each tryst. In general they'd be a dark tan when she was having her period and would be that delightful light pink during her most fertile times. I often marvel at the fact that she never became pregnant from our lovemaking with minimal or no protection but I feel that I missed something by not making a baby with her and getting to share her milk with him or her.
 
for brown nipple lovers

large brown baby bottle nipples
 

Attachments

  • Anju_1.jpg
    Anju_1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 210
  • AyaSAKAI_01_08.jpg
    AyaSAKAI_01_08.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 200
  • KAWANO_05_04.jpg
    KAWANO_05_04.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 197
  • milk001b.jpg
    milk001b.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 205
  • Nagisa_01_07.jpg
    Nagisa_01_07.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 206
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top