You know you're a sub femboy when...

I am Odd on This

I am one of the weird ones I guess. I am not relly femme but VERY sub. I dont really go for the whole leather thing but really like being dominated by another guy. Nothing is as fulfilling as being on your knees pleasing him just the way he wants.
 
-You can only fuck a woman by imagining yourself in her place.
-The one time a guy sucked you, you kept wishing he'd change his mind, flip you over and fuck you. You didn't ask him to because you wanted him to do it without asking.
-When a complete stranger once fondled your cock through your pants, you wanted to go on your knees and suck him, or bend over for him. Fucking him or being blown by him didn't even cross your mind even though he was fondling your cock and not your ass. There's no question if he'd asked you to, you'd have gone with him to a hotel and sucked him or gotten on all fours for him - even though at the time you'd never done anything with a man. (I guess what turned me on the most is that he just did it, without asking permission.)
-You wish it'd happen again, but that he'd offer you money to fuck you. The cheaper, the better.
-As a schoolboy, you once sneaked into the girls' toilets and it was incredibly exciting - you didn't want to peek, you didn't do it because it was forbidden or because you expected the place itself to be interesting.
-You've asked your lover for permission to shave your legs.
-You'd barely hit puberty the first time you fantasised about spmething happening that would force to live as a girl.
-It wasn't too long after that you first wore a bra and panties, or masturbated with something up your ass.
-You fantasised with being tied up before your first kiss.
-A lover who called you 'cuntboy' once told you 'I can't believe you ever fucked a woman' and it turned you on.
-You chickened out, but you nearly lost your gay virginity to a guy from the web with a huge cock who promised to prove to you that you have an inner whore that wants to be humiliated. It wasn't just you were afraid of the pain of a huge cock fucking your virgin ass, you were more afraid that your inner whore would be released and completely take over your life.
-Had you been in the area, you would've responded to an online ad you read once - he was looking for men that fantasised with being raped.
-Once a gf from school dumped me for another boy in my class. My reaction? I fantasised with what he looked like naked.
-I had some trouble, as a teen, with some other teens near a park. I later fantasised that they'd dragged me behind some bushes and made me suck them, particularly one who was wearing shorts.
-The first time I fucked by sitting on his cock, I liked feeling how his cock went in to the hilt, but the best part was the feeling he was not just using my ass, but that I was doing all the work for him (I stroked myself and pinched my nipples - he told me to).


Looking back and reading over this list, it seems obvious why I didn't act on my gay fantasies a lot sooner: deep down I wanted someone to realise what I was and take over to release the whore in the boy, I wanted someone to see my inner whore and lust after her, to release her by fucking all the fight out of me and breaking down my defenses. Anyone else can identify? What do the tops think?
Wow I read your list and was shocked by how many really applied to me and just never realised it. man it explains a lot and gives me even more to think about.

Thanks for posting it
 
I am one of the weird ones I guess. I am not relly femme but VERY sub. I dont really go for the whole leather thing but really like being dominated by another guy. Nothing is as fulfilling as being on your knees pleasing him just the way he wants.
I'm not a femboy, but I'm craving service and submission to a Man.
 
Wow I read your list and was shocked by how many really applied to me and just never realised it. man it explains a lot and gives me even more to think about.

Thanks for posting it

You're welcome - feel free to PM if there's anything u'd like to ask/discuss.
 
cuck

There's nothing in the list explicitly about cuckoldry... I imagine a dominant man fucking my woman all the time... it's the only way I can get it hard for her, half the time. Is this a characteristic of being a submissive femboy?
 
You know you're a sub femboy when

A hot stud is slapping your ass while fucking you and calling you his bitch!!
 
Back
Top