when was the first time u kissed a girl ladies

About 18mths ago: I held her in my arms, nuzzled my nose into her neck and inhaled the gorgeous smell, then kissed her hair. She was only a week old then but she's even more adorable now :)

About 18mths ago: I held her in my arms, nuzzled my nose into her neck and inhaled the gorgeous smell, then kissed her hair. She was only a week old then but she's even more adorable now :)

Stickygirl, you are such a tease.

I know that baby is lucky to have you in her life.

I told mine now tell me how it happened :) kisses xoxoxoxo

I was a Girl Scout, her name was Melissa. We were practicing setting up a tent in her living room. If I close my eyes, I can still taste her bubblegum chapstick.

The first time I tried

I grew up in a pretty small town. Like I have said not the best place to be a soccer playing lesbian. However I was able to kiss one of my close friends.

It was under the guise of practice for boys. We were both, two totally inexperienced girls trying to kiss like "in the movies". It was in my parents basement, I remember we had the lights down low. It was late and we were both just about ready for bed. I was in a long tshirt, Katie was in a pair of nylon shorts and a tshirt.

First we tried it standing up, holding each other, I remember the taste of toothpaste (we had just brushed our teeth) Then sitting on the sofa like we were at the movies, we took turns first me with my arm around her, this is also where out tongues first met. i guess both of us were getting into this. Our tounges first were pushing into each other. Then the slow dance of your tongues twirling around each other. We switched off places and kept it going.

I think we were both pretty excited at this point.

We moved to the floor, first me with my weight on her. Then she rolled me over. That's when I really felt something new, feeling her weight on top of me, her tongue pushing into my mouth. I was dizzy, I don't know how long it lasted.

After sometime like that we heard a noise upstairs, so that ended it. We went upstairs me to my bedroom and she to our guest room.

There was fallout, the next day she went home and told her older sister what we did together. Her sister made it very clear that what we were doing was not oaky, and that she had better not do it again.

When I saw her the next time, she told me that we could never do that together again.

Broke my heart.

Last edited:
I grew up in a pretty small town. Like I have said not the best place to be a soccer playing lesbian. However I was able to kiss one of my close friends.

It was under the guise of practice for boys. We were both, two totally inexperienced girls trying to kiss like "in the movies". It was in my parents basement, I remember we had the lights down low. It was late and we were both just about ready for bed. I was in a long tshirt, Katie was in a pair of nylon shorts and a tshirt.

First we tried it standing up, holding each other, I remember the taste of toothpaste (we had just brushed our teeth) Then sitting on the sofa like we were at the movies, we took turns first me with my arm around her, this is also where out tongues first met. i guess both of us were getting into this. Our tounges first were pushing into each other. Then the slow dance of your tongues twirling around each other. We switched off places and kept it going.

I think we were both pretty excited at this point.

We moved to the floor, first me with my weight on her. Then she rolled me over. That's when I really felt something new, feeling her weight on top of me, her tongue pushing into my mouth. I was dizzy, I don't know how long it lasted.

After sometime like that we heard a noise upstairs, so that ended it. We went upstairs me to my bedroom and she to our guest room.

There was fallout, the next day she went home and told her older sister what we did together. Her sister made it very clear that what we were doing was not oaky, and that she had better not do it again.

When I saw her the next time, she told me that we could never do that together again.

Broke my heart.

Something almost identical happened to me! I still think of her often.

On holiday with my friends mum, we were playing strip blackjack and also doing dares as well. I was down to my underwear at the time, and she dared me to kiss her, I did it and it went onto to be a fun night from there. Probably the alcohol helped me have the courage to do it, but glad I did.

first kiss

When I kiss my first girl I let you know... until then lit will have to do:)

:kiss:Well my very first kiss was with my older sister. She said she need to practice for when she got a boyfriend.. I had always been curious.. So I was like yess.. We did that on and off a a couple months, also some touching... I would have love to go farther, but No she did not want to, and that was it for her and i. :(

I kissed my first girl in 7th grade, and the memory is still incredibly vivid. Previously my parents had hired teachers to come to our house in order to avoid sending me, a painfully shy and reserved kid, to the neighborhood public school, which had deservingly acquired a bad reputation. When the opportunity to enroll me in a Catholic school arose, they eagerly took it, and I was stranded and terrified in the unfamiliar environment until I met Belle. She was opinionated, extremely loud, sarcastic, and cynical: a summary of everything my conservative household wouldn't approve of. Admittedly those traits aren't difficult to come by in teenagers, but to a cloistered twelve-year-old they seemed entrancingly adult. Physically speaking, I would have believed she was sixteen if I hadn't been told otherwise, because she was fairly well-developed. I became her constant companion, and we were openly affectionate even before we kissed. In addition to that, I slept over at her house often. At point one, she unexpectedly asked if I'd prefer to sleep in her bed instead of the couch, and I agreed. We were quiet until I started complaining that it was too cold. She responded to that by moving closer and wrapping her arms around me. She asked how I would react if she kissed me, and I squeaked something incoherent out, which she took as assent. It was clumsy and passionate. I still recall how strikingly sweet her mouth was. I nuzzled as close as possible to her until our bodies were entwined, and she spent around an hour stroking me and occasionally kissing me. Can't say the whole affair ended well. After that night, she hated me and refused to discuss what happened, never mind do it again.

Back