She's a what?

It was like my words flipped a switch inside of her. She had been gentle and caressing with me before, but once I said that I wanted to have sex she became lustful. I mean that is probably the wrong word but it is the only way I can describe it. She kissed me deeply, her tongue probing my mouth like she could drink me down. Her hands ran over my body and caressed me through my shirt, and her hips rocked back and forth in my lap, grinding against me.

She broke away with a smile and pulled her hands away to grab at her shirt. I watched in awe as she lifted the shirt over her head and tossed it away. Then I had a partly naked girl in my lap and I felt like my damn nose was about to bleed. My eyes took in eagerly the hints of flesh that she revealed. Her stomach was smooth and flat and I wanted to run my hands all over it. Her breasts heaved behind her bra and my mouth began to water.

I leaned forward and kissed her collar bone. I wanted to kiss the tops of her breasts but i didn't want to seem like an immediate perv so I started with the soft skin of her collar and moved down slowly. When I finally pressed my lips to the top of her breasts, I felt her flesh move under my touch. Oh my god I was touching a girl's breast, hell I was kissing her breast. This was the most amazing thing ever!
 
My hands started to pull Jason's shirt up, but the feel of his lips along my collar bone was enough to stop me in my tracks. Every light touch of his lips were sending sparks through my body. I moaned softly as he reached the tops of my breast and I abandoned the shirt and moved my hands to his head.

My fingers dove into his hair, holding him to me as my own eyes closed and my head tilted back in pleasure. Most of the time I didn't take to enjoy the sexual act, it was more like a scratch to satisfy an itch. I didn't take pleasure from it because most of the time it wasn't with anyone I truly wanted, but this was different, this was Jason. I savored every moment and every sensation that slid through me from what he was doing.

I wanted him to do exactly what he wanted, after all this was his first time...which still blew me away. I moaned again as his lips brushed over my skin making my nipples harden under my bra and ache to feel what the rest of my breast was feeling from his mouth. My eyes fluttered open and I glanced down at the sight of him at my breast. It was a beautiful sight and one that caused my whole body to tense in anticipation for more.
 
I couldn't believe I was doing this. Not only was I kissing on a girl's breasts but I was kissing a very very hot girl's breasts. That was amazing. Oh and she was a vampire too so that was pretty unique. I kissed her in everyway I could think of without removing her bra, but finally I had to break my lips away from her skin and looked up at her.

"I really like breasts. Yours are amazing." I told her smiling. Then leaned back toward her to kiss her gently. "I can't believe this is happening right now. I never thought I would be with a girl as amazingly beautiful as you." I said.

My fingers trailed softly up and down her sides, savoring her smooth flawless skin. I could touch her all night long if she let me, it was that wonderfully to touch her. Ever nerve in my body was on fire and open to take in every touch and caress of her.
 
Smiling at his words I returned his kiss. The feel of his fingers sliding up and down my skin was stoking the fire inside of me, literally setting me ablaze from the inside out. My fingers slipped down over his back, pulling at his shirt until I was able to feel skin against my fingers. Sighing contently I kept tugging until I pulled the shirt from him and tossed it to where mine was.

My fingers brushed up his arms to his shoulders and fluttered down his chest as I leaned in and kissed his lips again. I wanted Jason and I could tell he wanted me as well...this was going to happen, but I was in no rush even though my body was dying for it.

I broke from his lips to kiss and nip at his chin, my lips slowly following the line of his jaw before moving down over his neck. I wanted to taste him, but I knew it wasn't the time for that so I kissed and licked over his neck until I reached his collar bone. Nipping his skin there I let my fingers travel down over his belly to the waist band of his pants. I dipped my fingers in just a bit, a tease really, but I was unsure of who I was teasing more, him or me.

My lips trailed back up to his ear as I whispered to him while my body ground into his again, "Jason...I need you, I want you..." I let the thought trail off as I flicked my tongue over his ear lobe before sucking it lightly into my mouth. I was trying not to rush this and yet my body seem to be on automatic need rush at that moment.
 
I trembled and sighed happily as she licked and kissed on my neck. I expected her to bite me but she never did. She was holding herself back so that I could be human for my first time, but we never were going to get anywhere while still fully dressed. Or mostly.

I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair. "I think we are too dressed to continue." I teased, leaning back to pull my shirt off over my head. The air in my room was cool, and I felt myself feeling a bit strange at having my shirt off in front of a girl. I was nervous, and when I took my pants off it would be even scarier. She would be the first girl to see my penis. Dear god I hoped she wouldn't laugh at it.
 
Knowing he was right I slipped from his lap and stood beside his bed. I reached my hand out to him for him to stand with me. Once I had him on his feet again I smiled to him before my fingers flicked over his belly and headed for his pants. My fingers worked at the button and zipper as I kept my eyes locked with his.

Once free I pushed his pants down his hips, slowly lowering myself along with them. I pushed them to his ankles before my fingers traced over his legs back up to his boxers. Hooking my fingers in the edge of them I paused a moment, letting him see not only the deep feelings I had for him but also the desire for this and so much more that was evident in my eyes and on my face.

I slowly started to lower his boxers, making sure to pull them over the hardened cock held inside. As I pushed them down to meet up with his pants, I kept my hands on them as my eyes slowly lowered down over his body, taking in the sight of him. As my eyes came to rest on his hard cock I couldn't help my tongue flicking over over the head of him. Just as I got the first taste of his cock I pushed the head of him between my lips, letting my tongue dance along the length of him as he slid deeper into my mouth.

I tried to be extra careful as I knew my incisors had grown with the need to taste his blood. I didn't want to accidentally nick him as I slid him in and out of my mouth.
 
So there I stood with Elizabeth. Her hands working open my pants, the moment of truth. She worked my pants down, sliding erotically to her knees before me as she went. I watched eagerly, needing this to happen to continue and be amazing. My entire body burned for it.

She pulled down my boxers, and let my cock spring free. I waited for her to say anything, or laugh or cry or something. Instead her tongue came out and licked my tip, making a zap of pleasure fire through every synapse in my body. I trembled and she took me into her mouth.

Warm breath, wet tongue and cheeks surrounded my flesh. She was sucking my dick and I was of overload. This was amazing. But I needed to calm myself, or this was going to be a short night. I thought of baseball, then realized I didn't know much about baseball so I turned my attentions to video games, but all I thought about was Lara Croft and that didn't help anything.

So I settled into watching her mouth bob up and down my length. I felt her tongue sliding along me, and teasing against my nub.
 
My mouth slipped off of his cock, my eyes darted up to him as my tongue darted around the head of his cock. I wanted Jason to enjoy this, wanted him to know that I enjoyed this as well. My mouth slipped back down the length of his cock, moving so slowly while my tongue slithered along he underside of him.

I had a feeling that this was tough for him. I guessed that not only had he never had sex before but that no girl had ever sucked on his cock either, which brought a smile to my lips. I didn't want any girl sucking his cock, not unless I was there with him.

I slipped my mouth free of his cock again, letting my tongue dance over the head of his cock before dropping back down on his length. I moaned around his cock, enjoying the taste of him, let alone the feeling of him in my mouth. I knew he probably wouldn't last long if I kept doing this, but I didn't care, I was there for the night and if it took all night to finally get down to feeling him deep inside of me, then so be it. I wanted this to be a night Jason never forgot.

My mouth moved up and down the length of his cock as one of my hands moved up to cup his balls gently. I didn't know why Jason was so worried, I found him sexy as hell and his cock was absolutely beautiful in my eyes. I could spend hours just enjoying it, let alone the enjoyment I could hear coming from him. My hand began to softly massage his balls as my mouth bobbed up and down his length.
 
I became lost in what she was doing. Watching her was like watching youporn or something like that. She ran her tongue along my cock like she was worshipping it. For a while there I didnt even really feel the pleasure she sent rocketing through me because i was so amazing at the little show she was providing me. This incredibly hot vampire was working my knob like she had learning a few tricks in her day...I guess that makes sense.

Then she wrapped her lips around me one more time and I exploded. Without warning really. I swear i was fine one moment but then my cock jerked in her mouth and my balls fired sperm into her mouth like bullets. I gasped and balled my fists, desperately fighting not to let my knees collapse and tumbling beneath me.
 
My mouth sunk down around Jason's cock and I felt his balls draw up in my hand, his cock swelled in my mouth and I knew he wasn't going to last any longer. I slithered my tongue under his cock like I was coaxing the sperm from him and that is exactly what I got. I felt the first jet of sperm hit the roof of my mouth before his cock pulsed in my mouth. I held my mouth deep on his length and just let my tongue coax every pulse of sperm he released. My hand moved from where it was massaging his balls to grip his hip, matching the other hand that had moved up to grip the other side. I would keep him standing even if his legs failed him. After all, it wouldn't be as good if he collapsed in the floor with me.

As the pulsing in his cock slowed I swallowed every bit of his seed, making sure to clean off anything that remained on his cock. While I let my tongue slide and dance over the length of him, making sure to keep a small distance from the tip as I knew it would be sensitive, I moved him back a step to touch the bed. Pulling my mouth from his cock, I licked over my lips before pushing him softly backwards to fall onto the bed. Part of the reason why I hadn't moved far from the bed...I knew that a first time was like...I had one too, though centuries ago, it was still a memory that never left me.

I stood and smiled down at Jason before moving over to him, as I did I unfastened my own pants and pushed them down my hips and legs to step out of them. I leaned down and finished removing Jason's as he recovered from the orgasm he just had. I loved knowing I did that for him, gave him that kind of pleasure.

As I moved back up his legs, my fingers slowly fluttered over his legs as my mouth returned to his softening cock. I slipped him back inside my mouth and let my tongue dance on him, trying to coax him back to life once more. We weren't done, not by any means....Jason said sex and that is what he was going to be getting.
 
I could feel her swallowing me, drinking me down like she needed it. Every spurt I shot into her mouth disappeared and it was by far the fucking hottest thing I've ever been a part of. Duh. But the thing was she never let up on me. Elizabeth had turned on the sexual desire and seductiveness every woman kept hidden away. And it was all pointed at me. The result was this incredibly hot woman leading me down the path of her sex.

I was on my back on the bed before I knew it. She came toward me slowly, almost like she was floating and stripped her clothes away. There she stood in all her nude glory before me and I was in paradise. My recently spent balls began to fill back up as fast as they possible could, because they knew that they would be needed again soon.

She took me back into her mouth, suckling me and urging me to get hard again. My cock was only too eager to oblige, and moments after cumming so hard into her mouth I was ready to rock and roll again.

I propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch her mouth move on me. That and I could see the length of her naked body, enjoying the sight of what I was about to be inside. Wow I was going to have sex with this beauty. I trembled at the thought, pleasure already building in potential throughout my being.
 
I felt Jason move and I glanced up at him with his the head of his cock in my mouth. I tried to be careful of my incisors as my tongue teased the head of him while he watched. My body responded even more, urging me further as I let him slip from my lips and I crawled up onto the bed with him, straddling him where he lay.

My lips pressed to his lightly before my wet mound rested lightly against the hot steel of his cock. I moaned softly as my hips moved rubbing him against my lips, teasing us both with what was to come. I broke from his lips as my hand brushed over his chest while the other held me up above him. "Is this what you want Jason," I asked him, making sure before we went even further than what we had done so far.

The feel of his hard cock rubbing over my lips, parting them and the head of his cock brushing my clit had my body arching and wanting more, but I wasn't going to do anything more until he said so. This was his moment, not mine and I wanted to make it the most memorable experience he will have in his life, whether or not he changes his mind on being turned.
 
She loomed over me, resting herself on me enough for me to feel her pussy on my dick. I was so close, she only needed to raise up and back down again and I could lose my virginity. Yet she teased me with it, rocking back and forth letting me feel her outter lips parting along my shaft. I wanted to thrumb and bash on the bed in frustration. The only up side was that she looked incredible over me naked and wanting. At least I thought she was wanting.

My gaze was locked to her breasts, I had never seen breasts in real life before. Not up close and touchable. I reached up and gently ran my hand over her breast, just to touch them, just to make sure she was really here and I wasn't about to wake up from a very stupid dream.

I nodded and met my eyes with hers, "Yes I want this. I've never wanted anything more than I want this. Then I want you." I told her. "I just wish this wasn't my first time, for you I want to be good, not virginal and stupid." I sighed and flopped my head on the bed, "This is gonna be awkward."

"Perhaps I can help with that." Albiero's voice said.

Suddenly he was there, his fist colliding with the side of Elizabeth's head, sending her crashing across the room. Then he was on top of me before I could move, I felt pain, then warm wetness flowing down my arm. I didn't realize right away that I was bleeding. My blood began to drench the bed, and my upped body, it squirted from me and I remember from my anatomy class that my bracioradialus artery must be severed. It was a major artery of the left arm and I was about to be bled out in less than 3 minutes.

"After you are done crying over your human Elizabeth, you can find me at the high school gymnasium, it seems like a fitting place for your surrender." Albiero said then vanished out the window in a blink.

I was paralyzed, the blood loss already making my vision swim and my body feel incredibly cold. I guess I wasn't going to be a vampire after all.
 
I shivered at his touch on my breast. He may be a virgin, but the nice thing with that is the exploration that he would want to do. My eyes were on his as I listened to him, feeling his frustration and so ready to end that frustration for him.

I started to tell him it was okay, we had time, but I didn't get it out before a voice I recognized filled the room. I started to glance up when I was hit and sent crashing into the other side of the room. I was dazed, but knew I needed to snap out of it, Jason was in danger. I shook my head trying to clear it as I heard Albiero's voice again, "After you are done crying over your human Elizabeth, you can find me at the high school gymnasium, it seems like a fitting place for your surrender."

As my vision cleared I glanced to find him gone, but then I was hit with a smell, a smell I knew all too well. My eyes darted back to the bed and in an instant I was right beside Jason, holding my hand over the wound even though I knew it wouldn't help, "No...no....this wasn't supposed to happen. Oh God Jason."

My brain was still fuzzy from the collision with Jason's wall and God only knows what else I slammed into. I watched him start to grow ashen and I knew time was short. My incisors brushed my tongue and I knew in that instant what I needed to do, what I hoped would save him. I wasn't sure if this would work, wasn't even sure how much he should have. I didn't want to give him too little and then watch him die. I pulled my free hand up, turned my head and punctured my own wrists with my fangs. It fucking hurt like hell, but then the adrenalin kick wasn't helping any.

I pushed my wrist to his lips, "Drink, God please drink Jason....You can't die, not like this, not when I just found you!!" I was hysterical by this point as I watched, trying to will his throat to actually swallow and not seeing anything. I panicked even more and pulled my hand from his wound, covering my mouth from the sobs that had started. I was out of ideas. The taste of Jason's blood on my hand lit a fire inside of me I had never felt before. My whole body started to tingle. I remembered then that the vampire that turned me had drank from me first, I hoped it wasn't too late.

I leaned over and wrapped my lips around that wound that was spilling his life blood and started to drink from him. The more of his blood I tasted the more I wanted it, the more I wanted him. I couldn't even begin to describe the sensations that flooded me, but I knew that instant that I was his.

I pulled back after a few swallows of that delicious blood, not wanting to take too much. My hand reached for Jason's throat and started to coax his throat to actually work. I was hoping and praying that he would come back to me. I watched as his eyes fluttered close and I pulled my wrist from his mouth, cupping both sides of his face, "No Jason, please don't leave me!!" I started kissing his lips wanting to hold him to me, not wanting to let him die like this. I felt his body grow colder and that just served to bring on more tears. My arms slipped around his shoulders as I laid my head on his chest crying my heart out for another love that I have lost in this hellish life of mine.
 
Last edited:
Dying is a fucking weird sensation. Bleeding to death is probably one of the nicer ways to go I guess. Nothing hurt. Everything seemed to just dim, and grow cold. I was very cold but I didn't shiver. The surface of my skin seemed to grow numb, and my vision just simply faded away little by little. It sucks I was dying so close to losing my virginity. I mean why couldn't that guy haven't let me have my fun before dying? What an asshole.

I vaguely heard Elizabeth crying over me. She was speaking to me, but it was like her words were coming through a bucket of water, muffled and unclear. Whatever, she couldn't be saying anything important, I was dying and in a minute nothing would matter. The pain in my chest began, and that sucked. My heart was losing pressure, not enough blood to keep it pumping.

Then her hand clamped over my mouth and liquid began to flow freely into my mouth. I swallowed out of reflex, but couldn't keep up with the flow. Was she trying to drown me too. I closed my eyes, unable to keep them open anymore. The last thing I thought about before I thought about nothing at all, was her naked body. Man she was pretty, at least I got to see it before I died.

* * * *

Darkness consumed me, but I wasn't dead. I was pretty sure I wasn't dead. Everything was black though. I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't hear, I couldn't smell, nothing. Only stillness and dark, endless all consuming dark. Wow this is lame.

Then like a supernova of liquid hot fire in my chest power exploded through me. It ripped through every vein and vessel in my body like lava and burned a hundred times worst that that time I was seven and grabbed the iron while it was hot. My eyes burst open and I cried out in agony.

My back convulsed as blood pumped through me again at full volume. Imagine if my vessels had all been like a flat hose...only to then have water suddenly forcefully gush through them. FUCKING HURT!

I spasmed and rolled, trying hardest to get away from the pain inside me but there was no escape. I fell to the floor and that didn't help. Hands grabbed at me, but I paid them no mind mostly because I couldn't hear them over the sound of my screaming.
 
I cried for what seemed like forever, just holding Jason in my arms trying to will his body back to life with no results. Finally I pried myself from him, my eyes looking over him as my heart continued to break into a million pieces. I was so tired of this, tired of finding someone and then losing them. Albiero would pay for this! Morgaine would pay for this! If it was my last act on this earth I would see them both dead for this!

I slowly slipped from the bed seeing the mess that Albiero had left me. I moved as quickly as I could, wanting to clean Jason up before his father came home. His father didn't need to find him like this. With a heavy heart and tears that still slid down my cheeks I started the process of cleaning up Jason and trying to fix the bed so you didn't see the ruined mattress with his blood soaked into it. I chuckled to myself hearing Jason's voice in my head about his mattress and how now he has to replace it.

I paused feeling fresh tears sliding down my face as I looked upon his body. He was whiter than before and it just tore at my heart even more...he was gone. I tried to push that thought away and dress him, at least in something before I moved over and started to clean up the mess that I had made being tossed to the other side of the room. I really didn't know how I was going to continue this time around, I was already aching for him, but he would never be there anymore.

After finishing the last of the cleaning I turn back to him and noticed something I hadn't seen before. The wound on his arm was knitting itself back up. It was slow but it was smaller than it was before. My heart tightened in my chest as the excitement started to build. This had to mean he made it right? I quickly rush out of the room to clean up and get dressed again. I darted back in the room and I could swear that the wound was even smaller.

I sat down beside him, his hand in mine as I waited, hope raging high inside of me.

Jason jerked on the bed and before I could ever react he was rolling to his side. He landed on the floor and I rushed around to the side of the bed as his voice came to him all of a sudden and he started screaming. I glanced quickly at the door, praying his father wasn't home yet, my hands grabbing for him as I try to calm him, let him know I was there. I couldn't seem to get through to him, his body still jerking and balling up while he continued to let out the most blood curling scream I had ever heard, "Jason, Jason baby, please, I'm here, I'm here baby."
 
When the pain stopped I lay there panting for a while. My eyes still closed though I could feel and hear Elizabeth over me, holding me in her arms. I could hear her heart pumping and the blood pushing through her veins. It confused me because I had never heard such sound before. And it was crystal clear too. I've always had a bad ear, my right side hardly heard anything on its own and me wearing loud headphones all the time probably didn't help things.

So being able to literally hear liquid moving through a person's body was creepy. Then a bird chirped around out in the woods a ways and a deer stepped on a branch with crunched loudly.

My eyes popped open and I gasped. What happened? I grabbed for my arm in a panic and found no wound there. I panted with relief and looked up at Elizabeth in awe. She looked incredible. I mean she always was good looking, but for some reason now she just looked.....well amazing it to simple a word. I glanced around and realized that I could see everything around me. I mean not just see things, but like I could make out imperfections in the grout in my ceiling. I could see into the fingerprint ridges on my fingertips. It was like looking at an HD TV for the first time.

"Elizabeth?" I asked softly. "I'm not human anymore am I?"
 
When his eyes popped open I couldn't help but smile brightly, wiping away happy tears this time. I couldn't believe it, I mean I had hoped and prayed, but seeing Jason's eyes I knew he was finally with me again.

I watched as he started to get used to his surroundings and I knew what that was like. Sometimes the volume was too high or the light was too bright. I watched for any signs that he was having trouble, but he looked like he was more confused than anything else. I even noticed him looking for the wound which had neatly healed itself back up like nothing ever happened. I was grateful for that, that was the only thing that kept me by his side, the only thing that gave me hope that he would return to me.

When his eyes met mine I smiled even brighter. It was so good to see those eyes, to hear that voice and to know he was alive again...well sorta.

His question struck me and my smile started to falter, in fact it slipped to a frown. Not that I wasn't happy because I was, but because I knew he didn't want this, not yet anyway. I shook my head, "I didn't know what else to do Jason, you were dying and I couldn't let you die. I'm sorry this didn't turn out like you had hoped." I started to feel bad, I was selfish because I didn't want him to die, I didn't want to be left alone again. He didn't want to be a vampire, not until he did other things first and we never got to that. I hoped he would forgive me.

I'm not sure where the thoughts were coming from, I just knew he could very well be highly upset with me because now he was a vampire and yet still a virgin.
 
I groaned and rolled off of her, pulling myself into a sitting position against the side of the side. I don't know why I groaned, to be honest I felt great. Nothing hurt, I felt energetic and strong. There was no reason for me to groan, I think I did it out of habit. I looked at her and shook my head with a smile, "You saved me. I can't thank you enough for that."

I stood up and wiggled my fingers and toes a bit. I waved my hand in front of my face, slowly at first. Then faster and faster with a smile that got bigger and bigger. My hand became a blur in front of my face, I moved it almost too fast for even me to see with my new eyes.

"Whoa it's like the matrix." I said with a grind.

I was giddy now. I smiled at her and darted to the window, without regard for the drop I leap out and landed on the ground lightly, as if I was taking simply another step. I darted to an old tree stump on the other side of the road from the house and grabbed the far side of it by the lip. I grunted and yanked, the roots protested, then the ground protested but with a bit more effort the stump ripped from the earth. I jumped away and let it fall back into place.

"WOW!" I cried, "This is awesome!"

I spun toward Elizabeth who had followed me of course. The look on her face was grim, and I frowned, "Elizabeth what's wrong?"
 
Watching Jason I couldn't help but enjoy watching him enjoy this new life, but still he wasn't able to fulfill what he wanted before this happened. I watched him move his hand in front of his face, testing out his speed I suppose. Before I know it he jumped from the window and I jumped up and ran to the window. I watched him rush over to the other side of the road to a stump.

I slipped from the window and followed Jason as he tries to pull up the big stump. I knew he wouldn't be able to pull it completely out of the ground, but I couldn't say anything to him for fear of breaking the spell he seemed to be under. Then the ground protests and the stumps comes up out of the ground.

My eyes widen a bit as he drops it and cries out in excitement, turning to me and I wished I could be as excited as he was, but I was still waiting for him to realize what he hadn't done before he was turned. When he looked to me I couldn't help but feel like I failed him. When he asked what was wrong I took a step toward him, "Jason, we never got to finish what we started...in your room. Albiero interrupted us, he is the reason....And your mattress..," I couldn't finish the sentence and yet I still wondered how he could have pulled that stump from the ground, but one bridge at a time.
 
Last edited:
I looked at her and glanced at her up and down. The cruves of her body called to me, made me want to tear her clothes apart and take her right then and there. With my new speed and strength I knew I could, and she would probably just let me do it anyway. She was so concerned with me not having been with her intimately in that way. I knew we had a promise and we had a thing going on, but there was something else we needed to deal with first.

Albiero.

The thought of him made me very angry. I balled my fists and shook my head, "We can't yet. Elizabeth I know we didn't get to finish what we started, but honey we have forever to do it. First I can't rest on doing something with you with the son of a bitch who killed me still up and around." I walked up to her and put my arms around her waist.

I sighed and looked down at my feet. "Before that we have to fix that matress though. My dad will kill me if he see that thing all fucked up like that.....kill me again." I winked and kissed her quickly. "Also I....I think I need to bite somebody."
 
As Jason looked at me I could see the hunger in his eyes and I immediately responded to that look, my whole body lighting up like a freaking spot light it felt like. But then his hands balled into fists and I thought for a moment I did something wrong.

I started to ask when he stopped me telling me about we had forever. It was true, but that was not what I was concerned with. Sure I wanted him, badly, but it could wait. I wanted to make sure he wasn't pissed that he wasn't able to finish what we started before he was turned.

He stepped closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, my hand going to his chest as I smirk lightly, "Oh the asshole is already dead in my book, along with Morgaine," pausing a second, "But I have to admit I have you for forever now so event though I want to rip his balls from his throat, you're here with me."

He looks down and mentions his dad before giving me a wink and a kiss. What he says next makes sense as he is newly risen, but the thought of him biting someone else does make a pang of hurt run through me. "So you aren't mad at me? I worried you would be upset." As he shakes his head I smile brightly, "Well then, lets get the mattress fixed and then...find you someone to bite," the last leaving a bad taste in my mouth already.

I help him get the old mattress out and find a new one to replace it with before we go off hunting for someone. The moment he finds someone I want to leave, I don't want to be there to watch it, so I stand back not saying anything.
 
Last edited:
By the time we got a new mattress, Elizabeth having used her sizable fortune to buy me a decent new mattress, I was starving. Sadly it wasn't McDonald's I was hungry for. Admittedly it was going to take me a bit of effort to get used to the whole blood sucking thing. I was nervous about it a bit, I wasn't a violent guy most of the time, but blood sucking could be very violent and I don't know how much I could control my new found abilities.

Once the mattress was in place I patted it lovingly and smiled at her, "You and I are going to break this fucking thing, maybe we should have bought two." I teased.

Now it was time for me to find my victim. I had the idea of biting into people that have giving me shit over the years somehow made it easier to swallow. So I thought I would munch on Britney Stars, the head cheerleader. She had mocked me for years back in middle school, then pretended I didn't exist ever since. Now I was going to have a snack at her expense.

Elizabeth held back, waiting outside of her house because she didn't seem to want to see me snacking on another woman or something. I don't really know. Getting into Britney's room was easy, I simply hopped up onto the window edge and slid it open. Britney was in the shower when I hid in her room, but I stood behind the door when she walked in wrapped in only a towel and kicked the door shut behind her.

I was on her in an instance, my hand clamped around her mouth to keep her quiet and tilted her head back. She fought me and whimpered but i held her without even trying. She bucked and kicked at me and I held her like a toy. Then I bit her and it was glorious.

After I was done, I slipped back into Elizabeth's porche beside her and I kissed her deeply. My hand went to her chest and I fondled her because I was a man now. Well kind of. Elizabeth was going to take my last bit of boyhood, but first there was one last thing we had to do.

"Let's go me our friend baby. Then I wanna break that new bed of mine." I told her.
 
As we got the mattress in, Jason's comment made me laugh, "If we make it to the bed we just might," I gave him a wink before we headed off.

I still didn't like the idea of him sucking on some girl's neck, but it was going to have to be something I dealt with in the long run. As Jason gave directions I drove him to a place where I knew there was someone from the school. I waited outside as he went in. I'm not sure why it annoyed me so much, I knew that he had to feed and I knew that I couldn't fee him, but it still didn't stop the pang in my chest at the thought of what he was doing up in the room he disappeared into.

As Jason slipped back into the car I turned to him to ask him how it was, like I really wanted to know...not. He reached for me, his lips pressing to mine in a deep kiss. His hand groped my breast and I wondered for a moment if it wasn't someone else's blood that was making him that frisky. Did I really want to know? Probably not.

I just nodded my head, planning on taking out my frustrations on the dick that ruined it all, not just this life, but the last one and hell knows how many others. The idea of having Jason forever really spoke to me at the time, maybe it was me that didn't really consider all the bad parts about him being a vampire. I put the car into gear and headed off to the school. I knew I was in my own thoughts, but I couldn't help myself, too much had happened in such a short time, maybe I was going into shock, but did vampires go into shock when things like this happened to them?

I glanced over at Jason for a brief moment and just wondered what life now held for us both. He obviously had strength I didn't, but was that normal for a male vampire compared to a female one? So many questions and no where to turn for answers. I sighed to myself wondering if I was ever going to understand what I was anymore than I would understand what Jason was now.
 
I sat in the car watching Elizabeth drive. I could see everything we passed outside through her window, even at high speed I missed nothing that zipped by. I knew every tree, that we passed in detail. The way I was able to process information now was incredible. Elizabeth had really understated the powers vampires had....or perhaps she didn't have what I did. I've read books where every vampire was a little different, some stronger, some faster, or what have you. Maybe I was just a little stronger than her. She had said my blood called to her, which meant my blood had to be strong, I don't think weak blood would have attracted her.

I took her free hand in mind and gave her a smile. "Don't worry Elizabeth, we will take care of Albiero and then I'm going to take you home and spend all night becoming a man with you." I told her. "I know you feel bad about how you had to change me, but at least I'm alive, at least I changed. Now there is less danger to me, I'm harder to hurt, harder to kill and have a fighting chance next time someone comes after you."

I sat back in my seat and shook my head, "It didn't go as planned, but it didn't go as bad as it could have either. So let's just deal with Albiero and move on."

* * * *

We pulled up in front of the school's gym, no sense hidding the approach plus trying to sneak up on a vampire in a car seemed dumb. It was decided that Elizabeth should go in and talk to Albiero herself, while I sneak around the back. She would act upset and defeated to lure him into a sense of confidence, then I would take him out.

I made a pit stop by the locker room and snagged one of our hockey team's sticks. I broke the stick into a jagged shank and held it to stab this fucker in the brain. Kill him like a zombie. Sounded good to me.
 
Back
Top