Shy girlfriend

Well she is quite surprised and flattered at the very nice comments so far. I hate to say i told her so but..... ;)

As you guys can tell these are holiday snaps.
 
Last edited:
Yes, they did look a little that way.

Please let her know, she is incredible looking and you are very lucky indeed.

To say I was aroused looking at her pics would be an understatement...
 
Well she is quite surprised and flattered at the very nice comments so far. I hate to say i told her so but..... ;)

As you guys can tell these are holiday snaps.

Mmm, she looks so delicious floating there like that, would love to swim up between those thighs
 
Great pic's of a very sexy woman. She should be proud of that body. Lucky man to have such a sexy woman.
 
Hi guys. I have been telling my gf that she is very sexy and she just thinks i have to say that because i'm her bf. So it was with much persuasion that i told her i could prove it. She is very shy and very nervous about this. So here goes and i'm hoping it will have the desired effect.


Let her be. Some folks are shy and not comfortable being out there.
 
Let her be. Some folks are shy and not comfortable being out there.

Hi Amber.

Ami here. Thanks for being the first girl to comment and don't worry he would not be posting them if i didn't say so. I'm quite shy nature'd and modest about my appearance and as he is always saying how hot i am, we thought why not see if he isn't just biased. :)
 
Sorry but anyone seeing your pics is going to be aroused and very bias right away cause your very cute,hot, sexy and have a great smile .
He's one lucky sob to have a heart breaker like you for his gf.
With that said feel better and please keep her pics going. :heart: :devil:
 
Very beautiful I think you are going to get a boost in self-confidence at least I hope. You have nothing to be bashful about. Thanks
 
Tell Your girlfriend, it is Not just the guys checking her out...:kiss: She is a beautiful, sexy lady...
 
New pic.

So she had admitted that i must have been right all along and thanks all you guys and gals for your lovely comments.

She is celebrating her new found confidence with a bit of bubbly ;)
 
Last edited:
Very lovely girl. If she gets too much confidence, you better watch out.
 
Back
Top