love and war/redemption (closed)

thestoryteller217

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Posts
848
2000

Ra jumped down onto the next roof top and pumped his leg his long red coat trailing behind him as he drew upon his demon strength. His target was flying ahead of him using her powerful wings to try and out distance him.

but Ra was a professional angel killer

as he raced by the building he looked at him self in the mirror at 6 feet he was imposing even more so with the dark demonic tattoos that ran all over his sexy muscular body. He had the most mesmerizing electric green eyes. His hair was buzzed off except for a mohawk, he had on a pair of black jeans and a black vest over a red coat.

He reached the edge of the roof top and stopped his back glowed for a second and a long red chain wrapped around his arms and he flung it up wrapping it around her back and pulling her firmly to the ground intent to kill her.

..................................................................................................................

2023

Dante groaned and moved out of bed clutching his head and kicking away the spare bottles and panties that collected on the bed.

There was some thing wrong

He got up his muscular body covered in angelic and demonic tattoos. He was like his father rugged and handsome his hair was short and he had the same electric green eyes. He was slighter and more slim not like the walking mass of muscles his father was

though he knew none of that

he heard some one knocking on his door and went to go answer it still naked as he was in bed. He opened the door and looked down naked his big cock swinging between his legs and his back muscular and covered in scars

"who are you" he asked glaring and groaning from the hangover
 
2000

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000ZZapuJC5q.I/s/500/070717-10.jpg

Anna was beating her wings as fast as she could, occasionally glancing behind her. He was getting closer and closer to her. She was no warrior, and if he caught up, she would die.

She wore a white flowing dress, symbolizing purity and innocence. Her small lithe body flew through the air, humans below unaware of her plight. She whispered prayers knowing she might not survive the encounter.

A silver bracelet was around her wrist and a cross around her neck. Bright blue eyes were outlined by the frame of her pale face with pink lips that typically smiled. But her beauty was changed by the look of fear on her face, like a young doe facing a hungry wolf.

Suddenly she screamed, feeling a chain wrap around her, dragging her to the demon below. She fell at his feet, desperately trying to escape. "Please leave me alone!

..................................................................................................................

2023

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv301/brandonmaxrocks/Eliza Dushku/ElizaDushku-Againstwall.jpg

Maria was new in town and had just moved into her apartment. After the long work of unpacking, she showered and went to her neighbor across the hall, knocking on the door.

"Who are you?"

She stared at the man in front of her, blushing. He was completely naked. "Maybe this is a bad time. I'm sorry I bothered you
 
Ra pulled the angel down and frowned when he crashed onto the roof top next to her. She wasn't a warrior angel at all.

Of course she was an angel but she couldn't even defend her self

Ra heard them coming and swore his chains disappearing in demonic smoke "Why are they after you?" he asked helping her up and pushing her against the wall. He had a few seconds before the demons following him caught up with him.

"Tell me know or die?" ra snapped

...................................................................

"Yeah it is" dante began to say before he saw some thing at the end of the hall. It was a homeless man in a beanie and a long coat

Except dante couldnt see his face or his body.

Dante grabbed her just as the coat burned up and an ugly looking demon threw a fire ball at the two. the toppled and rolled together hitting his breakfast table and causing a few bottles of alcohol to drop on them.

"shit" Dante snapped getting off of her and grabbing a dirty white beater off of the counter he shrugged it on and pulled on fingerless gloves just as the fire started to reach the kitchen. He reached for his jeans and shoes just as the fire exploded throwing him out of the glass window.
 
Anna trembled as the chains disappeared, shutting her eyes, waiting for death. "Why are they after you?" She struggled as he pushed her against a wall, frightened and crying. "Let me go!" She repeated, trying to push him away from her.

"Tell me now or die!" ra snapped

"I don't know. I'm just a healer!" She watched as other demons appeared, and her body began to shake. Anna knew they wanted to kill her or do terrible things to her, and she was trying to prepare herself. She would fight them, even though she knew she would lose.
...................................................................

"Yeah it is"

Maria screamed as he grabbed her, pulling her inside. She felt heat rushing past her head. Turning around she saw the demon, and she realized they had followed her. She just wanted a normal life.

"shit" Maria scrambled to her feet as he dressed before the explosion occurred. Poor guy, wrong place wrong time. As the demon entered the room, she backed towards the window.

"Come with me. Return to your family. Understand your power," the demon spoke, sounding like a snake. "Come home Maria where you belong. The human life is not right for you."

"No, now stay the hell away from me," she said angrily before jumping out of the window, not far from the ground, running. Where was she going to go? They followed her no matter what she did
 
Before the demons could reach them Ra let her go looking at her before shaking hsi head and cursing.

"go now" Ra snapped pushing her away and running over to them jumping over to the other roof before they could reach hers.

"she is long gone know i couldn't find her" ra said hopping she had enough sense to slip away quietly "why were we after a healer?" Ra asked glaring at the boss

..........................................................

The demon appeared in the streets forming another fireball at her as people screamed. Before he could let it lose there was a gun shut and the demon screamed as his shoulder blew up.

"you fuckers destroyed my house" dante snapped walking up a smoking pistol in his hands that glowed with demonic runes he was dressed wearing a long red caot and his pants and shoes were on (thankfully or unthankfully).

"now your going to pay" Dante snapped putting the pistol in his back holster and holding out his hand a sword formed in his hands as runes began to appear on his arms angelic runes
 
Anna stared up at him surprised as he released her.

"go now" Anna watched him leave her, confused. She moved into a hiding spot among some crates, hidden from the eyes of the demons hunting her.

"she is long gone know i couldn't find her. why were we after a healer?" Ra asked glaring at the boss

"Why do you fucking care? It's just another angel. It's not important, you don't need to know, and I don't like questions. And I'm mad. You fucking lost her. You're supposed to be a professional and you can't even hunt down a little girl?"

Anna was young for an angel, eighteen years old, with thousands of years ahead of her if no one killed her. She listened, waiting for them to leave.

..........................................................

Maria wasn't so lucky when the demon aimed the next fireball at her. Her jacket caught on fire and her skin was burned. She clutched her hurt arm with her bleeding hand, cut by the broken glass from the window. She fell to the ground when she heard a gunshot.

"you fuckers destroyed my house" Maria watched, eyes wide as a sword formed in Dante's hands, ready for battle. She watched them, wondering what the strange man was and who he was.
 
"i'll find her" Ra said glaring at him. They all nodded and disappeared into the shadows using shadow travel to go back to base.

Ra waited for a few minutes to make sure they were gone before turning to the crates

"Why are you still here?" Ra said pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration and going over to the crates pulling her up out of her hiding spot and sitting her on the ground.

"you could have been killed or worse i told you to leave" Ra said sighing in frustration

..............................................

Dante swung his sword slowly and let it scrape against the ground. the demon smirked and began throwing fire ball after fireball at dante. He moved between them dodging them and deflecting the ones he couldn't with his sword. He closed the distance between them and began slashing apart the demon he tried to put up a defense but dante cut him down quickly

Dante watched the demon disappear to dust and slowly let his sword disappear. he turned swearing at his house and shaking his head. "what was that?" he asked turning to his neighbor and raising an eye brow "he was after you not me?" dante said looking at her curiously
 
"Why are you still here?" Anna relaxed feeling Ra pulling her up and out of her hiding spot. She was safe, at least for the moment. She looked at him biting her lip a little.

"you could have been killed or worse i told you to leave"

She looked up at him, confused. "Why do you care? You were the one trying to kill me in the first place! And... I just wanted to say thank you. I'm sorry; I'll go." She turned to leave.


..............................................

As others ran away, Maria watched, surprised by his skill with a sword. He didn't seem surprised by the demon he faced, and handled it very well. He appeared to have some experience with demons, but she didnt know how well he'd do against a group. She threw off her burning jacket as he killed the fire demon.

"what was that? he was after you not me?"

"You don't want to be around me. I'm leaving and you should stay away. This doesn't concern you." She looked at the fire, wondering what she was going to do. She literally had nothing now, no cash or clothing except what she had on her. She smeared the blood from the cuts on her hand onto her tank top and looked at the burn on her arm.

She walked away, unsure of where she would go or what she would do. Would they ever stop following her?
 
"I dont" Ra said shaking his head and hesitating he didn't know why he hadn't left yet she was an angel he was a demon but there was just some thing about her that he could not put his finger on. She was beautiful no doubt but Ra had never let a pretty face effect him this much and heh ad walked the planes for a thousand and one years.

"You should og back to heaven healer demons and angels are starting to fight for earth the end game is nigh" Ra said frowning and checking his pocket watch "The earth is about to become a scary place for a small angel like your self" Ra said watching her turn

..............................................................................

"I think you made it my business when my damn penthouse i was slumming in got burned down" Dante said following her and putting his hands into his pocket "demons dot go after just any body they prefer to work in the shadows filtering in and out of limbo" Dante explained gesturing to all the people who were oblivious ot the demon and instead were pointing and shouting at the penthouse "you must have made there shit list in order to get a hit on you" Dante said looking her up and down as they went into a back alley way.

"do tell?"
 
"I dont"

"Then why didn't you kill me and why are you still here?"

"You should og back to heaven healer demons and angels are starting to fight for earth the end game is nigh. The earth is about to become a scary place for a small angel like your self"

She stopped for a moment. "They're going to need healers if it's so dangerous. I'm not going anywhere." She walked to the edge of the roof, unfolded her wings, and landed gently on the ground in the alley. Where was she going to go? They knew where she lived, so she couldnt go back. All the angels she knew had been killed by demons.

Suddenly, someone yanked her back by the hair and a clawed hand wrapped around her neck. Great, another demon she hasn't seen lurking in the shadows. She struggled trying to break free as his grip grew tighter. One of his claws began to cut open the front of her dress, and she realized he wanted to do more than kill her.

..............................................................................

"I think you made it my business when my damn penthouse i was slumming in got burned down. demons dot go after just any body they prefer to work in the shadows filtering in and out of limbo"

"it's not in your best interests to get involved unless you want to get killed. Now go away!"

"you must have made there shit list in order to get a hit on you"

"That's not why they're after me."

"do tell?"

"Family issues," she said glaring at him. "You should stay away from me."
 
Ra saw the demon appear out of the shadows and cursed. He bit his lip and starred for a few seconds.

In the first time in a thousands years Ra was torn

If he saved the girl he would have a hard time hiding the demon kill form his boss. He could do it sure but it would be killing his own kind which wasn't some thing that was taken lightly. If he didn't on the other hand they would rape and kill her.

Ra was leaping down before he even knew he made the decision his axe formed in his hand and he brought it down on the demon cleaving him in the middle and causing him to explode into ash. Ra quickly held out his hands a jar appeared in his hands and he opened it collecting all the ash before it could hit the ground.

"Are you okay?" he asked pocketing the urn in his coat

................................................................

"i dont think i will my name is dante" Dante said smiling at her and going over to a car with a tarp over it "you owe me a place and your obviously freaking what king of gentleman would i be if i didn't help a pretty lady" Dante called pulling out a demonic looking pocket watch and glancing at it "come on i know a safe haven for us where you can tell me the full story" Dante said pulling the sheet off and revealing a black and red camero he opened the door and got in waiting for her
 
Anna shut her eyes as he cut open her dress, trembling. She should have been more careful when she went into the alley. The demon on the roof probably wouldn't help her, and she couldn't escape.

Suddenly the grip on her neck dissapeared and she fell to the ground. Opening her eyes she looked up to see her rescuer.

"Are you okay?" he asked pocketing the urn in his coat.

"Why... Why are you doing this? I don't understand. You're a demon, so why are you helping me?"

................................................................

"I don't think I will. My name is Dante." She watched him walk to his car, crossing her arms. Getting in the car could get him killed. "You owe me a place and you're obviously freaking. What kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't help a pretty lady?"

Blushing, Maria bit her lip, trying to decide what to do. He could help her, but she didn't want to be responsible for his death.

"Come on, I know a safe haven for us where you can tell me the full story."

As he pulled off the tarp, she looked back at the fire. There weren't a lot of option for her, and she needed his help. After thinking for a moment, she climbed in the car
 
"I dont know why just watch your self" Ra said turning to her and shaking his head "If your going to stay on earth for this war you need to find the angelic guard there heading the war front and will get you hooked up with a healer group" Ra said checking his pocket watch "as an angel you have an instinctive knowledge of the guards movements so all you need to do is listen in and figure out where they are" Ra said looking at her and waiting

...................................................................

"There you go good choice" Dante said climbing into the car and closing the door behind them he started the car and pulled out just as the fire trucks began to pull up.

"So tell me why are the demons after you?" Dante asked moving in and out of cars through traffic as he drive into limbo city. HE weaved in and out of traffic driving recklessly and dangerously. His eyes half hidden in the shadows kept flickering to asses her.
 
"I dont know why just watch your self. If your going to stay on earth for this war you need to find the angelic guard there heading the war front and will get you hooked up with a healer group. As an angel you have an instinctive knowledge of the guards movements so all you need to do is listen in and figure out where they are"

Anna looked away, trembling slightly. "There aren't a lot of angels here left. We stay alone to not draw any attention. I don't know where the others are. I'm alone." He'd done so much for her, she didn't want to ask for any favors. She didn't know what she was going to do, now that the demons knew where she lived.

...................................................................

"There you go good choice"

"So tell me why are the demons after you?" Maria quickly put on her seatbelt hoping he wasn't going to get them killed.

"My mother was a demon and my father was human. The group of demons my mother belonged to are dying out, and they want to keep the powers in the family. They don't even care that I'm part human. They want me so they can keep breeding and have more demons with our powers. I've been running from them for years. For some reason there aren't a lot of women. They're trying to make me part of their clan. They're killers. They enjoy hurting and hunting humans and other demons. I don't want to be part of it."
 
“I uh” Ra said looking at her and sighing trying to turn away and leave her alone to deal with her own problems

“Damn it” he said sighing and pinching his nose “okay okay let’s go” Ra said scoping her up and walking into the shadows.

He stepped out a few miles form rome

“Rome is your best bet it’s the angelic capitol you can find some angels to hook up with their” Ra explained pointing at it in the distance “ I can not step into their for I am a demon and it is holy ground” Ra explained “but you can go their you have safe passage” Ra explained


……………………………………….

“That sucks breeding huh” Dante said pulling out and driving down the street “ Well I know a place it’s small but we can hide out from the demons their” Dante explained heading down to the docks “And then I think I can help you get those demons off your back I can kill the clan and that will stop them from hunting you” Dante said smirking softly “I love a good demon hunt” he said shaking his head and grinning.

They traveled for a few minutes before they reached a lock up. Dante went over to the lock and picked it unlocking it and gesturing for her to follow. He led her through a maze of storage lockers before reaching one at the end. He pulled it open to reveal a mini house with a kitchen and every thing.

He went in and turned on the lights kicking on the air condition to “welcome to my home when I’m not crashing” Dante said smiling softly “WE should be safe here” Dante said sitting on the couch and grabbing a beer
 
“I uh” Anna walked away, hugging herself, trying to keep herself warm in the cold air of the night.

“Damn it” She turned, confused, unsure what he wanted or was going to do. *“okay okay let’s go” What he did next completely surprised her. She gasped as he lifted her up and walked into the shadows, her arms wrapping around his neck for support.

She squinted as they stepped into the sunlight. She saw a city in the distance, Rome.

“Rome is your best bet it’s the angelic capitol you can find some angels to hook up with there I can not step into their for I am a demon and it is holy ground but you can go their you have safe passage”*

Once he set her down she hugged him gently. "I don't know how to thank you. Can you at least tell me your name?" Once he answered her, she kissed his cheek, smiling. "Thank you so much."

……………………………………….

“That sucks breeding huh”*

Maria laughed. "Well the sex probably wouldn't be too bad if they weren't a bunch of psychotic demons that look really freaky."

"Well I know a place it’s small but we can hide out from the demons there.”*

"Hey, as long as they don't know where we are, I don't really care if we're in the slums or the Ritz."

*“And then I think I can help you get those demons off your back. I can kill the clan and that will stop them from hunting you.**love a good demon hunt”*

"So you kill demons often? For fun or you just don't like them? I guess you don't have too much of a problem with half-demons though since you're helping me."

Maria followed him for a while, wondering how he didn't get lost. Everything looked the same and the doors weren't marked. The path seemed endless until they stopped at a door.

Maria looked around, smiling. It was a bit cramped, but she didn't mind. “Welcome to my home when I’m not crashing. We should be safe here”*

"Thanks for helping me out. I don't really have any money though... So if I can help out in any way, just say the word." She looked at her burned arm. "Got a first aid kit or anything?"
 
"My name is Ra" Ra stuttered surprised by her kiss on his cheek. He felt warmth their unlike any thing he had ever felt before what was this girl doing to him?

He felt his demon lust growing and took a deep breath urging his demonic side to not bend this sweet little angel over a wall and fuck her senseless

"i wish you the best of luck" he said growling sexily as he moved to the shadows

.................................................

"It's okay and yeah it is down the hall" Dante said going over to the kitchen while she fixed her arm. He grabbed a beer and some food and laid on the couch stretching out shirtless and groaning in relief
 
"My name is Ra."

There was a long silence, neither of them saying anything. Anna stood there, feeling a little awkward. It was strange, a demon rescuing her and helping her, going out of his way. She felt curious, wanting to know more.

"i wish you the best of luck." Anna watched as he dissapeared into the shadows. Part of her wished he would return, but she knew that was unlikely. After a minute or two, she turned and went into the city, heading towards the Vatican where she knew she would be safe.

.................................................

"It's okay and yeah it is down the hall"

"Thanks," she said turning away from him, her hips swaying from side to side as she walked. She found the door leading to a room with some medical supplies and tended to her wounds, wincing a little as she pulled shards of glass from her hand. She bandaged it and the burn, glad it wasn't anything to serious.

Maria returned and blushed a little seeing him shirtless on the couch. She remembered earlier when he opened the door, completely naked. He didn't seem terribly shy about his body. She got a glass of water, drinking it, closing her eyes. It tasted cool and smooth on her tongue.

She sat on the other end of the couch, relaxing a little. She hadn't seen anyone following them, and she had been looking for any sign of demons. But it seemed safe, and she felt calm and peaceful for once.
 
Anna reached a secret part of the Vatican, inhabited by angels and a small group of humans who helped them. She looked around, wondering who she should talk to. She walked towards a woman sitting at a desk, typing on the computer. "Excuse me, I just got here, and I was wondering if there were any healers needed." The older angel looked up, and suddenly stood, surprised.

"Come with me," she said grabbing Anna's arm and leading her to a door with a pass code on it. She typed in a password and the doors opened. Anna stepped inside, a little confused by the urgency in the woman's eyes. Through several heavily guarded doors they walked, and she looked around nervously.

Finally they stopped at a door, which a man inside opened. Anna entered the room, looking around. "Im sorry, but are you sure you have the right person. I was trying to find some healers..."

"Shh... I know who you are, though you do not. Things will be explained in time, but for know we need you safe. We've been looking for you for years, and you finally came to us. Now go rest Anna. We will let no harm come to you. But you will not be allowed to leave. This is to keep you safe."

Anna stared up at him confused, unsure what was happening. Two guards pulled her out and escorted her to her quarters, which were very nice and comfortable. She turned as the door shut, and the guards left. She tried to open the door, but she couldn't. What was going on here? Why did they think she was important?
 
Anna curled up on the bed, lost in her own thoughts. What was Ra doing now? Would she ever get to leave. When would she get an explanation? She groaned in frustration, wishing she was out healing warriors or doing something useful. Reading several books to keep busy, she never was let out. What was going on?

Down the hall several elder angels sat in a meeting, discussing Anna,

"She might be the only chance we have for stopping demons for good! She can't leave. They are all looking for her and she'll be killed if she steps a foot outside of Rome." An old man spoke, his hair silver like his wings.

"We've known about this prophecy for five years and so have our enemies. She's managed to survive on her own and has come to us unharmed. Let her out with some guards at least." The oldest of the elders sat back, her hair white from living thousands of years.

"None of us want to risk her getting killed, but to complete the prophecy, we have to do it. Until she meets a demon who will love her and fill her with a child, we don't stand a chance. This son may be our only chance. We have to take some risks."
 
2 years later

Ra kicked the angel into the wall and walked away adjusting his tie. He stepped out onto the streets and continued on his way his glamour charms protecting him from prying human eyes. The demons were gaining more and more momentum with each passing day and steadily beating the angels back to Rome. Ra and his soldiers were some of the very best in Lucifer’s army and were slowly closing around the borders of Rome.

Ra sighed and disappeared into the shadows reappearing on the top of the highest building. He looked towards Rome in the east and sighed frowning as his thoughts turned towards the angel he dropped off their almost two years ago. The time of Demons was at hands and the Angel would be forced back to heaven the war would be over.

And Demons would rule

Ra sighed and felt his demon brother returning from his hunt he nodded at them all and they disappearing moving back into positions.

Meanwhile

“Again” Aziel snapped slowly turning his staff in his hand and walking around Anna. They were in the top secret part of the Vatican where she had been trained for the last 2 years in combat. Aziel was her mentor a white haired angel warrior who was considered the best of the best. He had trained her in weapons and hand to hand combat.

……………………………………………….

“Don’t get to comfy” Dante said getting up and brushing a finger through his hair. He got up and walk over to his kitchen grabbing himself some water.

“So tell me about the demon clan I need some details so I can track them” Dante said working in the kitchen
 
“Again”

Anna stood up, wincing in pain as she prepared to attack him. They still refused to tell her anything. It had been two years since she had even seen daylight. The overprotective treatment was starting to frustrate her. She launched herself at Aziel, kicking and hitting him rapidly like she had been taught, but he still remained standing. With a sigh, he flipped her making her land on her back. She groaned, sitting up. "Concentrate, Anna! Don't just hit me. Focus."

She stood again as the door opened, and the three elders entered. She looked up at them, wondering what they wanted. "The day has come. We can not wait any longer."

"I don't think she is ready. She needs more training."

Anna looked at Aziel in confusion. He was a bit of a hard-ass, but he was one of the few visitors she had, and he actually cared about her, like a father would his daughter. There was a look of fear on his face that she had never seen before. "I don't understand. What are they talking about?"

"Im sorry Anna. I couldn't tell you about this. We need you to do this, or we lose the war."

She saw an elder approach with a syringe, filled with drugs. She stepped back, frightened. Aziel grabbed her holding her still as they plunged the needle into her arm. She looked up at him, saw the tears in his eyes, before collapsing on the ground unconscious.

They carried her into an abandoned building outside of the Vatican, chaining her to a table like a sacrifice. Armed guards stayed hidden around the room, lurking in the shadows. "He'll come to her and save her. He has to. If not, we kill the demons and try again." The elder whispered to Aziel, who just nodded, worried.

Anna's eyes slowly opened, her limbs feeling heavy. She was chained spreadeagle on the surface of something, helpless. The elders did this. Why? She pulled at the chains, frightened as she heard the sounds of demons outside. She could not see the guards and felt terribly alone.

The door burst open and several demons entered, licking their lips at the sight. "They finally giving up. Offering their precious saviour as a gift? How sweet." Clearly this demon wasn't the most intelligent. She struggled, wondering why she hadnt at least been given a weapon to fight with.

"The boss will be here soon, but we can have fun while we wait." It took all the willpower Aziel had to stay still. As the demon cut open her dress and began molesting her, he stood unmoving, his eyes on the ground as she screamed. If she hadn't been chained she could have killed him, but the elders wanted her helpless. They needed to know what demon would be the father, who would risk his life for her.

……………………………………………….

“Don’t get to comfy” Maria blushed as she looked at his powerful muscles, the hard body easily visible with just his pants on.

“So tell me about the demon clan I need some details so I can track them”

"They typically are difficult to track, but they are involved in fires and "natural" disasters. They have powers over the elements, and they're very strong. They typically travel in packs even when tracking prey or..." she blushed a little. "They kill without remorse, so there's usually an increase of murders in their area."

She looked at him curiously. "I'm guessing your not just some good Samaritan that decided to help me. What are you? Half-demon? Demon hunter?" She walked towards him in the kitchen, a small hand touching his chest. "Who are you?"

Maria touched his face gently, and she felt a strange urge to kiss him. And she did, not sue why, but it felt wonderful.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top