Facials

JayDeeCee

Virgin
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Posts
7
One of my strongest fetishes is for cumshot facials. The very idea of unleashing my load all over a women's face is enough to get me hard. As you can imagine, I've given the practice an awful lot of thought and, as I'm sure many of you have done with your own fetishes, I've read up a little on the psychology behind the subject too.

Many men of course share this fetish, and a popular theory is that it is motivated by a humiliation aspect. I won't deny that there are some women, both celebrities and ladies I know, who get on my nerves and make me think, "God, I'd love to cum all over her face; that'd show her!" in a purely immature moment of lust.

But there are also women I like and get along whose faces I'd love to cover in cum, with absolutely no desire to humiliate or punish them. Sometimes I find women with cum-drenched faces all the more beautiful, as well as the act itself, with no sexual factors on the conscious level. It is a purely emotional, almost loving, feeling.

I know there are probably a few men who share the facial fetish, but is there anyone who, like me, finds it attractive? Are there any women who like being on the receiving end of a facial, and if so, what is it that you like about it?
 
I quite like facials! I like offering up my face for the hot come to spurt all over, falling where it may!

Hmm!! there is just something to giving myself over! To letting him use and me and give his cum where ever he wants! Plus its yummy and the texture is so slippy slidey hot! Its just fun!
 
As someone who fantasizes about being a woman, for me, I don't believe there's a greater expression of love and admiration for a man than offering your face for him to cum on. It's not about humiliation or disrespect. It's a beautiful, natural expression, from one lover to another. I believe that it's more about making a man feel like a man; offering yourself to him. Looking at him lovingly as his head rolls back, and his seed sprays all over your face. Then looking up at him and seeing him smile, seeing how happy you've made him.

Between lovers, it's incredibly beautiful, and very, very hot!
 
As someone who fantasizes about being a woman, for me, I don't believe there's a greater expression of love and admiration for a man than offering your face for him to cum on. It's not about humiliation or disrespect. It's a beautiful, natural expression, from one lover to another. I believe that it's more about making a man feel like a man; offering yourself to him. Looking at him lovingly as his head rolls back, and his seed sprays all over your face. Then looking up at him and seeing him smile, seeing how happy you've made him.

Between lovers, it's incredibly beautiful, and very, very hot!

Stacy you make me smile:)
 
I absolutely love it. I have since the first time a guy did it unexpectedly after fucking me. To me it is not humiliating at all to have a guy blast all over my face. I find it intensely erotic.
 
I'm so glad that others find it as romantic and beautiful as I do. I imagine that some do find an element of submission in it, but I suppose it's just a matter of personal taste (no pun intended).
 
I'm so glad that others find it as romantic and beautiful as I do. I imagine that some do find an element of submission in it, but I suppose it's just a matter of personal taste (no pun intended).

It feels so good to shoot on a girls face. The look of her after, cum hot all over, leaking and dripping is so hot it makes me want to do it all over again right away!
 
Just to clarify the "humilation/dominance" aspect I mentioned earlier: The closest I've actually come to feeling this is in fantasy where, rather than humiliated, the girl is shocked and slightly offended as I cum all over her pretty face without prior warning, but she also feels a little bit aroused by it too, getting secretly turned on by both the unexpected sensation and the apparent disrespect in the act.

As I said, this is only really felt in immature moments when I see some posh celebrity or stuck-up girl I know and think "Who does she think she is? A nice big cumshot's what she needs!" It's silly, I know, and I'm more turned on by the other, more beautiful type of cumshot, but still...
 
I love being cummed on. Not only onto my face but my breasts as well. It feels so warm and sticky. Not to mention the vaguely taboo aspect.
 
My last gf liked having me cum on her face almost as much as anywhere else, and I grew to love giving her my cum that way. It made her feel like a porn slut, which she got off on, and because I loved her and liked getting her off, it was a pleasure to cum for her that way, even though delivering a cumshot doesn't feel quite as good as delivering a creampie.
 
Cum

I love giving facials. For guys who also like cumming on their lover, it's advisable to be tactful. Maybe give some sign, whether your cock is in her mouth or pussy, that you're about to erupt. I mean, your lover may actually want to participate in her facial, rather than you just wanking off in her face. And maybe she would prefer not to swallow.
My lady will often remove her mouth from my cock as soon as I start to cum and she'll milk my warm, slippery load over her boobs, her neck, wherever. Or we'll stop fucking, I'll straddle her, and she'll take me in hand and we'll watch as I cum on her. She even believes (mistakenly) that the amount and intensive of my orgasm is a measure of her prowess in bed. Okay, she is good in bed, and there is a connection.
Yes, I agree-- male point of view, maybe-- that a woman is very attractive & sexy after she's been cum on. And thanks to the women who've responded who like facials as well.
 
Bring it..

I love a hot facial, I love how I look with cum covered face and tongue...anywhere for that matter covered in cum...where I can lick it off my tits or spoon it off my legs with my fingers and eat it. I love a good cumshot & facial. Mmm love the taste, feel, smell...everything about it. Yumm to me.
 
As a man who is fairly sexually dominant I find the act very appealing as well! Nothing I like better than covering a woman's face with my cum.

Is it about humiliation? Maybe.. but I think, as with many of my fetishes, it's the sheer dirtiness of it that gets me.
 
i love facials. i love the look in a guys eyes when he watches his cum spurt onto my face, the heat and silky feel of it. i love it when he takes his cock and slowly pushes the cum into my mouth, having me clean him off each time. delicious ;)
 
Jesus, where were you girls when I was in high school? lol I love to spray a girls face with cum.. glasses.. the whole thing. Seeing it in their hair makes it even better
 
i love facials. i love the look in a guys eyes when he watches his cum spurt onto my face, the heat and silky feel of it. i love it when he takes his cock and slowly pushes the cum into my mouth, having me clean him off each time. delicious ;)

Oh if only you lived in New York dear
 
I don't think anything like humiliation in that.

It's something that we too do. My hus has cummed on me every where..
 
as long as you don't try to get it in my eyes, I say bring it. :)

Mmmm face, breasts, wherever -- love it all. If I've been submissive, it's good in that way, and if not, it's just hot to see how much pleasure I've given a man. Actually, the first oral I ever gave a guy way back in the day turned out to be a facial quite by accident -- I don't think either of us knew it was "cumming!" LOL
 
ahh Mine was also something like that.

I was giving him head and I didn't want him cum in mouth.
He pulled from me as he was about to cum, but he aprayed as soon as he pull out to make it all over my face dripping to my neck.
 
i love facials. i love it when he takes his cock and slowly pushes the cum into my mouth, having me clean him off each time. delicious ;)

Yes!! Oh I agree! Delicious! Am always surprised to hear a woman say they don't like to eat or taste cum!? They are missing so much fun! :)
 
Incidently, can anyone recommend any Literotica stories involving facials? Preferably highly descripive of the process. From a female perspective would be hot too. Written by a female would be even hotter!

Thanks guys!
 
In a relationship i like facials-its some thing special i can allow my partner to do. But in college i had the most embarassing incident happen. I was in this guys room going down on him and he his phone rings-he picks it up tells me to keep going and then tells the person on the line he is almost ready to go out he just needs to cum on this girls face-the girl being me. Then as I am processing what he just said he pulls his dick out and http://forum.literotica.com/images/smilies/eek.gif
 
Back
Top