The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuckle. Maybe. But I'm actually more a fan of Ghost Riders in the Sky :)

I have a Jonny Cash version that's quite good. but whenever I listen to him it's almost always his version of Hurt.

That is the most amazing song, it rips me up to hear him sing it. His pain was so evident in his voice. Leona lewis killed the song stone dead. Shockingly bad!

That is the most amazing song, it rips me up to hear him sing it. His pain was so evident in his voice. Leona lewis killed the song stone dead. Shockingly bad!

Agreed.

Few folks can do pain as well as he did with that song.

I think he's got the 'stop the subs from being able to make a decent joke out of it' remix, Daisy.....

Let's implant a mental image....
Forever on when you crack a whip or a flogger, you will hear that scream of "rawhide, yaaahhhh!" And the carck of the whip....and it will forever bring a smile to your lips coz you will remember it being implanted! :p

Few tracks reach out and grab you by the throat like that one does, if it comes on I have to listen to it.

It's off my list currently. as are a lot of the really emotional tracks I have. but it will filter back in in time. too good not to.

Let's implant a mental image....
Forever on when you crack a whip or a flogger, you will hear that scream of "rawhide, yaaahhhh!" And the carck of the whip....and it will forever bring a smile to your lips coz you will remember it being implanted! :p

Ermmmmmm....... No!

I'm not trying to be subversive here. just looking for a substantiated answer on the subject.

Morning all

Been awake since dawn again...:rolleyes:

Looks like its a nice day outside but I've got a whole pile of housework to do whilst the rest of them are out in Manchester.

Hope you'll all find something more exciting to do with your Saturday..

Morning all

Been awake since dawn again...:rolleyes:

Looks like its a nice day outside but I've got a whole pile of housework to do whilst the rest of them are out in Manchester.

Hope you'll all find something more exciting to do with your Saturday..

The weather is a bit better here too :) hopefully we will get out a bit this weekend, if its as cold as yesterday we will be staying in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back