What do you think about when you masturbate?

bottom boy

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Posts
189
This is a follow up thread to my "How frequently do you masturbate?" thread. So, if you are reading this and you haven't responded to that one, please do so also.

The follow up question is:

What do you think about or fantasize about when you masturbate? Does it vary?

Again, please include age, sex, and sexual orientation for reference.

Thanks,
bb
 
Me:

35/m/bi

Most of the time, actually, i imagine lesbians. My gf is bi, so sometimes it includes her, but not always.

Sometimes I am in a "gay" mood and fantasize about being taken by a man anally, after blowing him.

So, thats me. What about u?

bb
 
gender: male
age: 30
orientation: real life 95% straight (w/ masturbatory large dick fetish)

These are my three most frequent masturbatory fantasies. I employ many variations on these themes, but the basics are pretty constant.

1. My girlfriend/wife is fucking another man who has a huge dick. She's addicted to it, and won't give it up.

2. My girlfriend/wife has a female lover. I'm forced to accept their relationship. Whenever I get out of line, especially in complaining about her girlfriend, my wife/girlfriend spanks me severely with a wooden hair bush (not an erotic spanking). Her female lover knows about this and teases me about it routinely.

3. I get arrested and while in jail I get raped by a bigger, older, very well hung, black inmate.
 
what do tou think about when you masterbate

all the gays are strait and the straits are queer and the bi's just call everybody dear ,cause they know a thrills a thrill
When I was early twenties my wife watched myself and another young soldier we knew egage in mutual masterbation, and he brought me to orgasm in his mouth while she lay across the room and discreetly masturbated. She had the most beautifully erotic look in her eyes and it turned me on to know that she was turned on by watching two studly men fondling each others genitals.
Now-a-days when I masterbate, in my mind I see her watching me and another guy for hours, as we suck and he shoots his thick load into my mouth and down my throat. She holds his cock with one hand as she helps spread my virgin ass with the other. I can feel her guiding his cock to the outside of my ass as she gently but firmly pushes just the head past the stretchy ring and it feels so damn hot, so different than the little plastic model she has used in the past. And yes bigger, so much bigger is this real cock with it's veins and wetness that as I try and shout out she stuffs a pair of very feminine smelling panties into my mouth as I hear her whisper"go ahead Bobby, all the way into his ass, as far as you can". As I lay on my back and see the gap between his flat abdomen and my pelvic area decreasing, my wife squats quickly over my face and lowers her hot pussy onto my mouth and I feel for the first time a cock, inch by inch sliding into my ass deeper and deeper and I can feel every inch, every vein of his throbbing dick slipping past that magic button, and without even touching my own cock, it jumps once, then twice and begins convulsing and jerking and I feel an incredible amount of hot semen splashing on my belly as he pumps. Now, all the way in then all the way out and my wife moaning and shuddering as my tongue becomes as stiff as Bobbies cock and slams into her cunt as deep as the cock in my ass and I keep coming with the sound of her yelps and cheers and I want that feeling to never end......Anyway, that's one of the things I think about when I masterbate. It works for me. By the way, nice thread.
 
Age - 36
Gender - male
Orientation - waking life/straight dream life/bi

When I masturbate I frequently dream about my lover forcing my to go down on her husband and making me take his hot cum down my throat. Later, while I am eating my lover's pussy her husband comes up from behind and impales my ass on his rigid cock. After he has filled my ass with his cum his wife force him to take my cock down his throat.
 
Last edited:
Remember the stats

The posts are great so far.

Please remember to include your age, gender, and sexual orientation, for reference.

Thanks!

bb
 
. Aaaahhhh the fantasies!
 
Last edited:
Age-22
Gender-Male
Oreintaion-str8 but mildly bi curious

I usually fantasize about my wife sucking another mans cock while I watch, or sharing her with another guy, while I fuck her from behind while she sucks his cock, then we switch, the guy always has a bigger cock than me. The fantasy that gets me off the quickest is when I fantasize about a guy sucking my cock, sucking my nipples and rimming my ass.
 
my turn

me and another man in my wifes pussy and we both cum at the same time and man is it full!
 
Bottomboy...

take a look at your AV. Thats you on top, me on the bottom. Now, put a woman in between us, with her pussy all wet ... sitting on my face...

that does it for me...
 
.

i only think of you bottom boy. i think of the way your pubes feels as they rub my face while sucking you off, i think of the way it feels to make you cum in my hand, i think of the way it feels to make you moan and sweat. i think of you bottom boy. :nana:
 
Re: .

madmanmike said:
i only think of you bottom boy. i think of the way your pubes feels as they rub my face while sucking you off, i think of the way it feels to make you cum in my hand, i think of the way it feels to make you moan and sweat. i think of you bottom boy. :nana:

I like the way you think mmm.... :p
 
madmanmike said:
i only think of you bottom boy. i think of the way your pubes feels as they rub my face while sucking you off, i think of the way it feels to make you cum in my hand, i think of the way it feels to make you moan and sweat. i think of you bottom boy. :nana:

:blushing:

Thank you ...
 
38
male
bi-curious

1. being gently but firmly used by two men. I am given no say in the matter. I have to suck one man's dick while his friend fucks me in the ass. Both of them cum in me.

2. a dominatrix subjects me to light-to-moderate cock-and-ball torture in front of witnesses before she forces me to service her and her friends (both female and male) orally.

3. here's the weird one: I can masturbate all the way to orgasm fantasizing about Tiffany Amber Thiessen smoking. We're sitting together in a resteraunt. She's dressed in a classy evening gown that shows off her breasts, her hair is long and thick and shiny and she's smoking - slow and sexy as we talk. She has no interest in anybody or anythign else in the room. At some point during the fantasy, some guy tries to interrupt our conversation and pick her up, but she just gives him a disgusted look, turns her back to him, and focuses her attention on me. That's it. No nudity, no touching, nothing overtly sexual: just having her focusing on me while radiating femininity and smoking.
 
20 bi male

pretty much exactly what Webbers av is what i think about when i jerk off. or whatever porn i'm looking at. i also try to visualize myself shooting a huge load, that ususally makes me do just that, so i can get some to shoot in my mouth or on my face
 
SadieRose

35

Female

Bi


I fantasize storylines and scenes; it's unusual for me to be the central character in my fantasy. I'm an incurable voyeur.

I see a pretty face on a train or in a crowded store and my mind takes me off to a quiet corner where He's on his knees, blowing the good-looking bar-tender from the buffet car; or She's sprawled on her back on her best friend's sofa in the afternoon, just curling her fingers through Stella's blonde hair as she laps away greedily between her thighs.

I love a stolen moment; an illicit affair or nameless one-night (or day) stand. Moments of pleasure snatched in dangerously public places get me off so good. (Horny bitch? God, yes!)

I love boy on boy scenarios and a good slow-build will let me cum hard two or three times in one session. I love plenty of stroking and oral and listening to their hot, rapid breathing as they get each other's clothing off and get more serious. The sound of lips lifting off bare skin is such a sensuous noise. The tiny little gasp of astonishment and acceptance as one lover is breached and slowly ridden by another, growing to a groan and then a cry of longing and delight.

Mmmm.... I can't get enough.

Think I'm gonna have to get some more!! ;)
 
I like to masturbate to XXXmovies and pics off the net,also stories here in Lit.The voice stories by bearlee are my fav.I've masturbated to about every story I've read here on Lit.Its erotic to put your self into the story,even the Bi stories and the stories that take a different twist.
 
40/bi male

There are these two guys and me. We are all in our late teens and we are in a remote place down a lonely road, away from the city. They tell me that if I don’t suck them that they will leave me there, alone. They are both rubbing their cocks and the first one takes out his cock and tells me to suck him. He is pretty big, a good 8” and I reluctantly get on my knees and take the head into my mouth. My heart is racing from the excitement and I am getting my own hard on. As I taste his cock he is encouraging me, telling me to take it all in and suck it. I want to go slowly but he is in a hurry and his friend is waiting his turn.

So I take his cock in my hand and start jacking him, knowing this way I can make him cum more quickly. He is now quite excited and pushes my head down on it. I gag and take as much as I can. Using my tongue to rub the sensitive underside, he gets more excited and I can taste some precum flowing. His friend is getting excited too and has taken out his cock and is jacking himself while he watches us. The first guy starts pushing in and out of my mouth, fucking it. I want to control things as much as I can but I know that they are going to do it their way.

The second guy wants his turn and he pushes his cock against my face while I’m still being mouth fucked. I pull off of the first cock and reach over and take the second one. He is already pretty excited but lets me suck and lick him the way that I want to. He’s not quite as big as the first guy, maybe six or seven inches. I’m afraid that they might want to fuck me and so I want to make both of them cum before they get any other ideas. I then move back to the first guy and suck him some more as his friend watches with his hard cock in his hand. Again, I go back to the second guy, wanting to keep both of them excited. At this point I am really getting into it and my own cock is leaking precum. I reach down between my legs and rub myself through my pants. The first guy is about to cum and I move back to his cock. He suddenly pulls my head closer to him and holds me as he yells and starts shooting cum into the back of my mouth. I’m practically gagging from his size and I am making muffled noises. I swallow some of his cum and finally pull off of him, cum running down my mouth and chin.

His friend is really excited from the sight of this and begs me to suck him again. So I resume sucking him while the first guy pulls his pants back up and urges me on. I take his cock in and out of my mouth, which is really slipperly from the first guy’s cum. I am feeling really nasty and slutty and at this point I would let them fuck me if they wanted to. As if he is reading my mind, he reaches down and starts feeling my butt. He tells me that he wants to fuck me so I take down my pants and lie down on my back. His cock is pretty slick so that will have to do as far as lube is concerned. He pushes my legs back and gets the head against my hole. My cock is still hard and I am jacking it with one hand. He pushes harder and enters me. The sudden fullness and pressure on my prostate gets me even harder and I tell him to fuck me. He lowers his head and starts kissing me, pushing his tongue into my mouth. Mmmmm, I know that I am pleasing him and I wrap my arms around his back while he continues to fuck me.

Meanwhile, the first guy has gotten excited again from watching all of this and is on his knees by my head, pushing his hard-again cock to my lips. I gladly accept it and start sucking it as I am being fucked. The guy fucking me moans and I know he is about to cum. I want to cum with him and reach down to my cock and jack it as he pumps his load into me. I’m giving muffled cries as I shoot my load on my chest and stomach while my mouth is being fucked. The first guy shoots his load in my mouth for the second time as I complete my orgasm, my head spinning in a fit of cum-slut gratification.
 
Lots and lots of fantasies
 
Last edited:
F/22/bi curious

I love the hot stories so far and want to share my own.

1. I am in a hot gangbang with four or five other men.

2. I am in a bi threesome with two other men. (my favorite right now)

3. I am in a bi threesome with a man and another woman. Sometimes I am being used as their sex slave. Sometimes I am being the dominate one and using the other woman as a sex slave. This is the only fantasy where I show any dominace at all.

4. I am being dominated by my male lover and when I am bad he spanks me and fucks me hard anyway he wants in any hole he wants.

5. A new neighbor moves into the house next door. She is a divorced female in her mid 30's and we become friends and I visit her often. One day the subject of sex comes up in one of our conversations and I tell her I have always fantasized about having sex with another woman. She finds this as a perfect oppertunity to share her sexual secrets with me and she tells me she has had sex with many other women before she got married and was into bdsm. She tells me she loves being dominate and wants me to be her sex slave and service her anytime she wants sex. This is to good to pass up and I tell her yes. And for some reason in this fantasy I am always like 17 or 18 years old.

Also when I am fantasizing about men one of them always has to be the drummer form Marilyn Manson. Ginger Fish. He is just so damn hot and there is just something about him that makes me wet.

The most recent fantasy I have had was about being at a party and everyone is drunk and we are all passing out for the night I find a room to crash in and I don't know there is this hot guy also laying in the room until a few moments later and I hear groaning. I don't know if he knows I am there or not but he is masterbating right there in front of me. It is so fucking hot watching this guy pleasuring himself. I can't help it and start touching myself. He finally cums all over his chest and he takes his finger and rubs them in the pool of cum he has created and licks his fingers suductivly. Ok he has to know I am there and is teasing the fuck out of me. This is to much to and I really hard. Its so hard not to make any sounds as waves of pleasure go through me but I manage. and we both pass out. In the morning I wake up and he is not there. I am a little disappointed. I walk into the kitchen to get a drink of water and I am greatly delighted to see him standing there shirtless showing off his nice smooth chest. He is making himself a cup of coffee. Everyone else is still passed out. Its still kinda early anyway. I wasn't going to say anything to him but am suprised when he tells me ggod morning. I smile back and say the same to him. I debate in my head if I should ask him about last night but I can't help it and ask him if he knew I was there. He starts to blush and says no. he said he must have been so out of it he did not know I cam einto the room. I told him I thought it was hot and not to worry he wasn't the only one who masterbated in that room lastnight. I can tell he is getting aroused by or conversation and so am I. I walk over to him and with no wordw spoken at all we start to kiss passionatly. I am so turned on. he grabs me and lifts me up onto the counter as we kiss. I undo his jeans and start to stroke his hard cock. He stops kissing me just long enough to pull down his jeans and boxers and slide into my wet and throbbing pussy in one big thrust. his thrust makes me gasp. so we have sex right there on our friends kitchen counter.

This has gone on way to long. I just have so many fantasies and I love to share.
 
I forgot to say one other thing on my ganbang fantasy. It always takes place in a office. I like to the office slut in my fantasy and get gangbanged by all the hot executives.
 
masturbation fantasy

50
Married
Bi-Curious
Fantasize about my first (and last) MM experience when I was
14-16.....taking my best friend's cock in my hand with mine and rubbing them together...feeling the precum oozing out, rubbing our juices together, taking his cock in my mouth while jacking mine off.....feeling him cum and tasting him....
MMMMM.
Thanks for asking
 
ntp said:
m/27

It depends...
sometimes I re-run particularly good past experiences in mind, sometimes i just let my mind explore different areas of fantasy...


i've been thinking about bi MMF threesome stuff a lot lately..
watching or being watched..
mild domination or submission..
being restrained and having a partner masturbate me
messy sex.. oral or otherwise, the kind where you both end up all covered with come and juices :)
all kinds of stuff, really...
Sounds good if you need a female or just an extra person look me up;)
 
Back
Top