just wondering about squirting

fleefy

Virgin
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Posts
22
I know that all women are different, but I was wondering if 'squirting' is such the holy grail that it is made out to be. What does everyone think?
 
It seems the general consensus around here is that it's more of a mental holy grail for some. It typically feels like a release with a gush of warm fluid (kind of like peeing when you have to go, but with the "bladder" closer to your vagina than your lower abdomen), so physically, it's not the height of ecstasy or anything. However, the brain plays such an integral role in arousal and pleasure that I'm sure it *is* the height of ecstasy for some people, just like foot-worship, golden showers and tit-fucking is the ultimate sexual pleasure for some folks. Personally, I think it's fine when it happens occasionally, but it's not something I'd ever strive for (like a good orgasm) for my own pleasure; maybe for a partner's pleasure if they were really into it.

Because female ejaculation is not a super common occurrence in real life (it usually takes a fair amount of specific, prolonged g-spot stimulation AND total relaxation), many people make it out to be far more pleasurable than it actually is for most women. Many women who are naturally inclined to ejaculate/do so easily would actually rather not because it can make a mess if they haven't prepped the bed/area, having to prep reduces locations and spontaneity, too much lubrication reduces friction/pleasure and they worry new partners might be freaked out by the extra fluid.

I think porn and men have made female ejaculation out to be a holy grail because it's usually visual confirmation of a woman's pleasure and an analog to male ejaculation. Most men are visual creatures and are also aware that women can fake orgasms with no trouble at all, so female ejaculation is like, ' See? She's actually aroused and enjoying herself!' Ironically, those porn stars they're watching simply ejaculate very easily, have trained themselves to ejaculate, or are faking it, so it's really NOT confirmation or a holy grail of any sort, it's more of a party trick or illusion, just like many things in porn. :rolleyes:

Anyway, THIS is one of the very best articles on female ejaculation I've found, and one of those rare things I view as a "must read" for people who are sexually active. :) If you look through "The Blank Manual" sticky at the top of the main How To forum page, you'll also find tons of great threads on f.e./squirting. :)
 
I don't have direct experience, although I've investigated the subject and spent money on how to tapes and disks.

Bear in mind that porn video focuses by necessity on what can be seen and heard. They tend to enhance and exaggerate those elements sometimes.

Also, years ago women used to drive themselves crazy over g-spots, multiple orgasms, etc. Bad idea. Women aren't all the same. They should be free to pursue what they wish sexually without being peer or partner pressured to perform. No point in turning personal pleasure into an achievement test or contest. No point in making her feeling inferior when she feels physically and emotionally satisfied. Some things develop naturally with age and experience.

That said, I'm looking forward to reading the responses.
 
Last edited:
sweet erica

Thanks Erica. Lots of hellpful thoughts and comments. I'll take them on board.
 
I know that all women are different, but I was wondering if 'squirting' is such the holy grail that it is made out to be. What does everyone think?

In my life I have known three women who squirted or "gushed" profusly on occassion when they orgasmed. For me, it was a fantastic rush to feel all that fluid soak my balls and belly and thighs depending on the position we were in. It was an wonderfully intimate thing, much like some women think about male semen squirting from their cocks either into their cunt or mouth or onto their face and tits, whatever. My "holy grail" would have been to induce one or all of these women to cum on my face while eating their pussy (being the devout pussy eater that I am) but alas, couldn't happen that way no matter what we tried.

It's like everything else, what's a big deal to some is "ho hum" to others. We're all different.
 
I only squirt occasionally, and it's usually when I'm having an absolutely earth shattering orgasm. It only happened for the first time last year, quite unexpectedly. I don't mind not squirting, it can make a bit of a mess. My partner loves it, the first time I came on his face I was so embarrassed, but I looked down and he was grinning.
 
I know that all women are different, but I was wondering if 'squirting' is such the holy grail that it is made out to be. What does everyone think?

Squirting is absolutely for real, and contrary to some people's belief who've had failed efforts, it's not pee.

I had a boyfriend who knew exactly how to make me gush or squirt every single time. It is absolutely, 100% in the man's technique. He was the only man I've ever been with who could make my body respond this way, and consistently.

For me, it truly was the best feeling. Completely different from a clitoral orgasm... It was mind blowing and easy to accomplish many, many multiples.
 
It's not the holy grail, but it is something I'd like to regain the ability to do. *shrugs*
 
I agree with Erika. I can do it but it usually doesn't mean I am having a great orgasm, and sometimes when I squirt therereally isn't an orgasm at all. The only reason I would try to do it is if the person I was with was turned on by it. Otherwise it just makes a mess of the bed or wherever else we might be.
 
My lady had never squirted before we begin dating. We were both surprised when she did the first time (during digital stimulation). As others have mentioned, once she squirts, with further stimulation I am able to make her squirt repeatedly during the same session.

She's told me that the feeling is so much better/intense than a normal orgasm.

It does require a change of sheets however unless other provisions have been made, like placing a towel down on top of the sheets.
 
Squirting is absolutely for real, and contrary to some people's belief who've had failed efforts, it's not pee.

I had a boyfriend who knew exactly how to make me gush or squirt every single time. It is absolutely, 100% in the man's technique. He was the only man I've ever been with who could make my body respond this way, and consistently.

For me, it truly was the best feeling. Completely different from a clitoral orgasm... It was mind blowing and easy to accomplish many, many multiples.

Any tips you'd like to share?
 
You'll find so many varying answers. I always thought it was fake. I have always "gushed" when I came but never had like a stream of fluid splash out. Recently, though, I have started squirting when I cum. For me, the first time it happened, it felt like all of my chakras were aligned and totally opened. I felt this amazing charge of energy and I felt VERY close to my lover. I felt almost like it was a spiritual high. It was amazing. I did get freaked out at first, though lol.

I have to have simultaneous g-spot and clitoral stim for it to happen but when it does I will say the orgasm is more intense andi feel more satiated when it's done.

I don't find it to be a mental thing but I do find it to be an absolute physical release that makes orgasm feel that much better.

I don't squirt like five feet across the room or anything but it is a stream and can be messy so now I play on top of a towel.
 
Last edited:
Either it's for real or two on my exes had a great laugh peeing on me

I would like to believe that squirting is very real. If not I'm a huge moron. I guess the latter is debatable. I just love how when I had Emily close to her "happy messy" place that it almost seemed as if time would stop. The only thing in the world was her pulse on my fingers that were inside her and the constant sound if her begging me not to stop. Yes virginia. There is a. Santa clause.
 
Making a woman cum is very exhilrating and getting her to squirt is a bonus. My wife loves to rub herself while on all fours while I rub her g-spot. When she gets going I can get her to squirt well before she cums and that just gets me incredibly excited. She worries that it is pee, which I assure her it is not and we now regularly have a towel handy so the bed doesn't get soaked. Women definitely need to be into the moment, but technique is important. Guys need to experiment to see what works, get her worked up and communicate, get her to tell what she likes and go with it. If she can squirt when she cums, congrats. As long as you enjoy the sex and each other, that is the best.
 
It is wonderful. I love standing over my man while he lays in bed... he's fucking me with his fingers, hitting my g-spot, hard and fast, and then I'll start gushing. If I rub my clit at the same time and I orgasm that way as well, it's mind blowing. He loves it! I love it!!
 
To squirt or not to squirt that is the question...

While I have encountered squirting a few times it did not seem to make that much difference in the level of orgasm experienced beyond a certain point.

Now passing out or zoning out due to the intensity or lasting a long time or even after building up from many small ones is a sure fire marker of a woman having a good time!
 
It seems the general consensus around here is that it's more of a mental holy grail for some. It typically feels like a release with a gush of warm fluid (kind of like peeing when you have to go, but with the "bladder" closer to your vagina than your lower abdomen), so physically, it's not the height of ecstasy or anything. However, the brain plays such an integral role in arousal and pleasure that I'm sure it *is* the height of ecstasy for some people, just like foot-worship, golden showers and tit-fucking is the ultimate sexual pleasure for some folks. Personally, I think it's fine when it happens occasionally, but it's not something I'd ever strive for (like a good orgasm) for my own pleasure; maybe for a partner's pleasure if they were really into it.

Because female ejaculation is not a super common occurrence in real life (it usually takes a fair amount of specific, prolonged g-spot stimulation AND total relaxation), many people make it out to be far more pleasurable than it actually is for most women. Many women who are naturally inclined to ejaculate/do so easily would actually rather not because it can make a mess if they haven't prepped the bed/area, having to prep reduces locations and spontaneity, too much lubrication reduces friction/pleasure and they worry new partners might be freaked out by the extra fluid.

I think porn and men have made female ejaculation out to be a holy grail because it's usually visual confirmation of a woman's pleasure and an analog to male ejaculation. Most men are visual creatures and are also aware that women can fake orgasms with no trouble at all, so female ejaculation is like, ' See? She's actually aroused and enjoying herself!' Ironically, those porn stars they're watching simply ejaculate very easily, have trained themselves to ejaculate, or are faking it, so it's really NOT confirmation or a holy grail of any sort, it's more of a party trick or illusion, just like many things in porn. :rolleyes:

Anyway, THIS is one of the very best articles on female ejaculation I've found, and one of those rare things I view as a "must read" for people who are sexually active. :) If you look through "The Blank Manual" sticky at the top of the main How To forum page, you'll also find tons of great threads on f.e./squirting. :)

Wow, you hit the nail on the head with that one....great job on the very accurate nature of Squirting.
 
Oh how I wish...

It is wonderful. I love standing over my man while he lays in bed... he's fucking me with his fingers, hitting my g-spot, hard and fast, and then I'll start gushing. If I rub my clit at the same time and I orgasm that way as well, it's mind blowing. He loves it! I love it!!

This. This is what I long for! ;)
 
Proud Squirter

My sex life was pretty boring/nonexisitant before I met my new husband. I was VERY uneducated. He gave me my first real orgasm and told me about squirting after I left a small "wet" spot on the sheets. Needless to say I was a squirter and didn't know it!!! :D He takes me over the edge so often and hard I squirt right off the bed. They are the most intense, powerful orgasms ever!!! The plus is he loves it to... on his face, cock or just watching me masturbate!!! His cock gets so big and hard!!! Some guys we swing with are shocked when it happens for them and some love it and some don't. He also loves it when I cum without any physical stimulation!!!!
 
A few years back there seemed to be a big focus on squirting in adult flicks - I think it even evolved into its own porn genre. The few scenes my wife and I have watched were almost comical, in they way they were presented. I do believe most of that stuff is pee-porn, marketed and sold as squirting. Seriously, porn-girl enters scene and in minutes, has shucked her panties and, after a few courtesy clitty rubs, unleashes a gushing torrent that blasts the fake eyelashes of her squirtcipient's face. Hilarious and hardly fapable.

That said, I know some women can in fact "squirt" and it is not urine. And it is something altogether amazing, exciting, and boner-inducing. Not because there is liquid arching across the sheets, but because of the hot and frenzied fucking, digital and oral efforts, and all the slappy-tickly stuff that got things to that point. It was the journey that makes the culmination of the journey so damn fine. And that's just the POV of the person witnessing the squirt. Going by women's responses above, it's a fine way to end a ride as well.

What I am wondering, after reading through some of the above posts, is if there is this unrealistic expectation about "squirting" - how it happens, what it looks like, who can do it, what it takes, etc. Much the same as the ideas and thoughts surrounding facials, anal sex, and the general treatment of women have been kind of bastardized by porn, have any women noticed a change in the way squirting is approached by men over the last few years.

I dated a girl (a squirter sure, but more flow than show) a few years back who told me of another guy she had dated previous to me. She had shared with him that she could, on occasion and under ideal conditions, squirt. This immediately became some kind of crazy focus for him, and he was a little dum-dum about it. Her clothes were barely off and he would have his two middle fingers bent up inside her, his arm pistoning away. No foreplay, no build-up, no squirt. He decided she was telling tales and couldn't squirt. She decided he was a poor listener and even poorer lover. They split after a few squirt-free sessions.

Have any of the ladies here - squirters and non-squirters - noticed this kind of spank-flick approach to squirting in the last few years? Or has the fad come and gone, before leaving any lasting impression on the impressionable?


tumblr_mbwtcb31Js1qd0ln0o1_500.jpg
 
squirting has its positive and negative sides.. for me, because a squirting orgasm is so much more intense than a non-squirting one.. i rarely fail to squirt, I desperately want it. The last few guys said they liked it so much 1) for the initial 'newness' of it and 2) because they knew i wasn't faking (go figure) and 3) the feeling of cum across their cock and then running down their balls.

when I masturbate, i have to be prepared with a towel (folded a few times) because once I cum the first time.. I want more.. and then at some point it's trying to reach that earth-shattering orgasm (around 6 or 7 usually). the whole process is messy and I'm in this relentless cycle of washing towels.

I have had a few guys who couldn't process it..they just couldn't disassociate it with pee...even when I have to pee after sex.. and they can see it's totally different..

There was one question above about the consistency or something.. my lubrication wetness is thick and clear, but when I cum it's much more fluid, but also clear... then it just looks like slightly sticky water dripping from my fingers.
 
i actually squirted for the first time last night. it was intense! it was accidental. it also felt like as long as i stimulated my gspot area, I was having one long orgasm that just got more intense the more i did it. my legs were shaking, i couldn't talk, making weird noises etc.

that said i don't see it as being the best or most desirable orgasm. i can come a lot of different ways and what i want changes depending on how i feel. at best, squirting is a desired and achievable goal for me now, and at worst it's an annoyance because of the cleanup required.
 
My wife is 54, and has emerged from a difficult menopause with an increased libido and a desire to experiment in the bedroom - a wonderful combination. We've noticed a big change in her sexual response ... including her desire to talk dirty, to be more descriptive about what she wants and a greater willingness to talk about sex. Part of that is probably her readiness to lose her inhibitions as she gets older, which of course is fairly common. In particular though she now gushes continuously when I eat her pussy. It's more than just her getting wet with arousal, it's a definite flow of fluid, not a squirt but a continuous flow when I'm going down on her. It's rapidly become our favourite activity and as soon as I start drawing my tongue along her opening her juices flow copiously, it's almost like a little valve opens as soon as I plant my mouth firmly on her vagina.

The smell of her fluid is very distinctive, less musky than the natural aroma of her pussy, but still quite strong with just the very faintest hint of fresh pee - which I can taste too. That doesn't make it unpleasant, quite the opposite and we find it turns us both on. When one of us goes to the bathroom and then comes back into the bedroom the smell of sex is very evident, and that's new - we've both noticed it and it's a richer aroma than ever before in our 30 years of lovemaking. When we have sex in our camper van my wife has commented that the smell is much stronger, but that's probably because of the more confined space. However she does get more uninhibited in the van and may even gush more than at home.

I also love the smell of her on my face after I've eaten her out, and that too is a new sensation after she's gushed all over my face. We invariably have a very intense sex session on a Sunday morning and I've noticed that if I don't wash my face after she's lathered it with her pussy she'll often come on to me later in the day if we are around the house and we invariably go back to bed and fuck ourselves senseless. If I do wash my face I've found that's less likely. So I guess the scent gets to her and makes her horny; we've not discussed it as I don't want her to make me wash my face and spoil the fun!
 
I would like to believe that squirting is very real. If not I'm a huge moron. I guess the latter is debatable. I just love how when I had Emily close to her "happy messy" place that it almost seemed as if time would stop. The only thing in the world was her pulse on my fingers that were inside her and the constant sound if her begging me not to stop. Yes virginia. There is a. Santa clause.

I hadn't considered the physical sensation on his end. It's rather arousing to consider him tuned in to every pulse, aware of every breath. I also think that it makes the experience a little less "show" and a little more "share" which is good.
 
It seems the general consensus around here is that it's more of a mental holy grail for some. It typically feels like a release with a gush of warm fluid (kind of like peeing when you have to go, but with the "bladder" closer to your vagina than your lower abdomen), so physically, it's not the height of ecstasy or anything. However, the brain plays such an integral role in arousal and pleasure that I'm sure it *is* the height of ecstasy for some people, just like foot-worship, golden showers and tit-fucking is the ultimate sexual pleasure for some folks. Personally, I think it's fine when it happens occasionally, but it's not something I'd ever strive for (like a good orgasm) for my own pleasure; maybe for a partner's pleasure if they were really into it.

Because female ejaculation is not a super common occurrence in real life (it usually takes a fair amount of specific, prolonged g-spot stimulation AND total relaxation), many people make it out to be far more pleasurable than it actually is for most women. Many women who are naturally inclined to ejaculate/do so easily would actually rather not because it can make a mess if they haven't prepped the bed/area, having to prep reduces locations and spontaneity, too much lubrication reduces friction/pleasure and they worry new partners might be freaked out by the extra fluid.

I think porn and men have made female ejaculation out to be a holy grail because it's usually visual confirmation of a woman's pleasure and an analog to male ejaculation. Most men are visual creatures and are also aware that women can fake orgasms with no trouble at all, so female ejaculation is like, ' See? She's actually aroused and enjoying herself!' Ironically, those porn stars they're watching simply ejaculate very easily, have trained themselves to ejaculate, or are faking it, so it's really NOT confirmation or a holy grail of any sort, it's more of a party trick or illusion, just like many things in porn. :rolleyes:

Anyway, THIS is one of the very best articles on female ejaculation I've found, and one of those rare things I view as a "must read" for people who are sexually active. :) If you look through "The Blank Manual" sticky at the top of the main How To forum page, you'll also find tons of great threads on f.e./squirting. :)

I couldn't agree more. And the article is immensely enlightening. Too much misinformation regarding that matter.
 
Back
Top