Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that has some trouble just just letting go? The hubby and I have had fun with water sports in the past but it can be hard to relax. My husband likes to orally please me in the shower and encourages me to "just let go" but as long as I'm being pleasured I find it hard to pee?

With a little encouragement and concentration he on the other hand can pee with an erection. I guess I'd be interested in hearing from other women. What is the secret? It's almost like an either or thing. Are there some women that can in fact pee while being orally pleasured?

I'm not female, nor am I a psychologist, however...

As you've already guessed, it's all mental. First off, it's normally an activity that - in general - occurs alone, behind closed doors. Then, for ladies in particular, it's something that you don't typically even see happen, which gives it a certain degree of taboo. Taboos are really difficult to get past, which is why it hasn't been easy, even when you've played before and succeeded.

Then there's the societal taboo of urinating in "inappropriate" places. We've been conditioned into the idea that the only places you're supposed to evacuate are places that are specifically dedicated to such things. Once again, due to anatomy, women in particular are conditioned so.

So, it's difficult to get over the idea that, "I'm not peeing where I'm supposed to."

Even moreso, it's, "I'm gonna pee on another person!"

And due to the oral sex that you're talking about, there's, "Oh my god, I'm gonna pee on another person, and I'm going to be peeing IN HIS FACE!"

There's a lot to wrap your brain around here, a WHOLE shitload of taboos to overcome.

Have you done any pee play on your own? I mean, without your husband involved. Have you waited to pee until you got into the shower, squatted down and held your hand in the spray? I don't know how limber you are, but have you laid on your back, thrown your hips up in the air, balancing on your shoulders, and peed on yourself? Maybe if you got used to feeling it in your own face, you might be able to break free of some of those taboos.

Maybe you and your husband need to sit down and talk about it. From the sound of things, he's ready and eager to feel you pee in his mouth, but maybe talking it out, and understanding his true feelings about it, might help you

I don't know that there's an easy solution. My opinion is that, since hubby seems already interested in the notion, you need to embrace the kinkiness of the situation. The fact that you both seem interested in this and that you're at least trying is a big deal in itself. Not every wife would willingly pee on her man. You're almost there. It's a big hurdle, true, but the fact that you've managed to relax enough to pee on him in the past means you have it in you to do this, too.

You just need to get out of your head and remember that you aren't doing this for just anybody, and nobody else really has to know - not even us here on this thread. Enjoy the kinky stuff, the stuff that everybody does, but nobody you know talks about...
 
It's warm. The room is warm, and quiet, lit only by the soft glow of many candles, the air scented with incense, with jasmine and lilac ad lemongrass. I'm so excited, so turned on. My girlfriend is snuggled tight and hard on my lap, her body fits mine so well. I can smell scented shampoo in her long, curly hair. She holds me tight, and I her, but she's shaking on my lap, her body flooded with conflicting desires, with fear and lust and more besides.

“It's wrong...”

I interrupt her, speaking quiet, urgent words, my lips almost against her ear, as intimate as telepathy, “It's wet, and it's hot and nasty and sexy and so personal and I want you to wet yourself right now and I want to feel your piss soaking into my lap and running down my thighs and wetting me!”

“I don't... I can't...”

I can almost hear her heartbeat, she's trembling with nerves, so am I, but I feel her weight shift subtly, I feel muscles shift against my lap, I feel her tense slightly.

“Good girl.”

It takes a long time. So long. But yes! Her weight shifts slightly again and I feel a hot, wet trickle. A wonderful patch of warmth and wet grows against my thighs. I kiss her and kiss her and kiss her.

“I'm doing it! I'm doing it!” She's almost laughing.

Every little shift of her weight squelches the flooded fabric pressed between us. Her pee trickles over my thighs, between them. It's warm! It's so warm! Her face is wild and exultant and shocked all at once. She stares down unbelievingly at the dark wet spot growing on her flouncy purple skirt. The contrast of wet and dry is so clear and obvious. I wriggle beneath her, my clammy thighs rubbing against one another deliciously.

So much! So much and so strong and eager! I'm sitting in a puddle, the seat of my skirt and my silky knickers wet through. My hands play all over her lithe, slender body, caressing her wantonly while she wets herself. Wets us both. She laughs and rubs herself lewdly through her wet skirt. My hand folds over hers and I tease her too, feeling the wetness of the cloth under my fingertips, and the heat of her body.



...That never happened. Probably never will. It's just a fantasy.

Ahh... To imaginary pleasures.

Incredible hot and sexy, just love to have a girl do that to me.
 
think this is very hot.

http://**************/g/the_wet_group/7D7C753

hope it's not been posted before.
 
Wonder what she took up her arse to make it like that? shame she missed her mouth so much. good video.

Her name is Mia and she did a few videos for that website and also did at least one shoot with Max Hardcore.
 
I peed myself at a concert, I was so excited! soaked thru my jeans that night. first time peeing in public.
 
Just wondering what a typical pee session for people is, practically I mean? Do u do it in the bedroom or the bathroom? Is it before or after sex? If it's before, do you then have sex still covered in each others piss or have a shower first? If u shower up does that take you out of the moment? I know everyones experiences would be different, but would be good to hear from different people what a typical watersports session is to them!

A typical session for me and my partner basically happens in the bathroom cos it just gets too messy otherwise. I am very lucky to have someone who loves to be pissed on and loves the taste of pee. So I usually start off by pissing on her face and in her mouth and over her breasts. She then returns the favour and pisses on me. Depending on her mood, she might piss all over my cock and then give me a blow job after that, which is a huge turn on for me.
 
A typical session for me and my partner basically happens in the bathroom cos it just gets too messy otherwise. I am very lucky to have someone who loves to be pissed on and loves the taste of pee. So I usually start off by pissing on her face and in her mouth and over her breasts. She then returns the favour and pisses on me. Depending on her mood, she might piss all over my cock and then give me a blow job after that, which is a huge turn on for me.
Thanks for sharing, the idea of getting a blowjob after my dick has been pissed on by the girl is really hot!
 
Ladies, do you touch your pussies before taking a piss and why?

Guys, do you find it difficult to pee holding your dick with your left hand... or right hand if you're a lefty?
 
I'm very left-handed

but curiously, I use my right hand when I piss and masturbate.
 
Interesting! Any idea why that is? Any other Lit users feel like tackling my questions (look a couple posts up)?

So, I usually use my right hand. I can and do use my left at times. I am right handed but amd somewhat ambidexterous. I think most guys would hold with their right hand because the zipper is accessed easier with the right hand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top