My Little Pony...

Having ridden horses in my youth, I have many hackneyed phrases.

No butters melodies? That's a shame.

*groans like a yearling swoln to bustin' after grazin' on spring grass*

i love to sing, but can only hold something like a melody when singing sotto voce; soon as i up the amp, it's not good :eek: was in the church choir as a kid, but then they liked high and reedy back then :rolleyes: so now if i wanna give it some welly, it's as music's already playing full-blast or while vacuuming. dancing's more my joy, anyway, but i would indeed love to be able to just open my pipes and sing out in purity

*groans like a yearling swoln to bustin' after grazin' on spring grass*

i love to sing, but can only hold something like a melody when singing sotto voce; soon as i up the amp, it's not good :eek: was in the church choir as a kid, but then they liked high and reedy back then :rolleyes: so now if i wanna give it some welly, it's as music's already playing full-blast or while vacuuming. dancing's more my joy, anyway, but i would indeed love to be able to just open my pipes and sing out in purity

I love dancing too!

don't know if these will work in your country, but anything from artem and kara (she's the celebrity, he's the professional) are beautiful to watch. they became a couple after the show. so cute a couple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RUKCeoUgb8

BUT

this is my all time favourite to watch. cheers me up no matter what - tom chambers and camilla's winning dance to 'if my friends could see me now'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiFA730zRTo

Those are wonderful!

Some of my favorites..

Strictly Ballroom

I rewatch this all the time...it's my go-to happy place movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRSGCIse7M

White Nights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImzkWZkaIIM

Romance...Ulaven found me this clip, this is what it feels like being with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcEq4Qz95i8&feature=youtu.be

Eight episodes I think. Met Trixie. Got to the swarming adorableness.

Oh. Yeah, don't ignore Pinky Pie. She's smarter than you think. Also Twilight Sparkle was two seconds away from trying to pull a Blazing Saddles on Trollestia. Which I guess now is as good a time as any to introduce you to the concept.

It's largely accepted by the fans that Celestia is a troll and has nothing better to do than fuck with people. Ticket Master is a fine example.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFQDt-i-OS0k6I8tsRjQFsXmX7_IEVq75STb-8f7Rbhi6DB56j8Q

It's not the only time she does stuff like that either.

You could totally rock an MLP one, here's the one I use on another forum.

132599497753.gif

And I used to rock the Rarity version.

rarityghost5.gif

Just for giggles.
https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlIQbc93A_QQKEQjyxqzOAVkyVfG6QEllaE9an27RuCucAGnqCbw

Oh. Yeah, don't ignore Pinky Pie. She's smarter than you think. Also Twilight Sparkle was two seconds away from trying to pull a Blazing Saddles on Trollestia. Which I guess now is as good a time as any to introduce you to the concept.

It's largely accepted by the fans that Celestia is a troll and has nothing better to do than fuck with people. Ticket Master is a fine example.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFQDt-i-OS0k6I8tsRjQFsXmX7_IEVq75STb-8f7Rbhi6DB56j8Q

It's not the only time she does stuff like that either.

You could totally rock an MLP one, here's the one I use on another forum.

132599497753.gif

And I used to rock the Rarity version.

rarityghost5.gif

Just for giggles.
https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlIQbc93A_QQKEQjyxqzOAVkyVfG6QEllaE9an27RuCucAGnqCbw

Hah!

What's with the hand-drawn weird face in panel 4 of the first thing you posted...I'm seeing it a lot, does it show up later?

You're more than welcome. Though I am shocked you didn't know. You must really be slumming it on Lit and only go to the highest class forums cus that's up there with Cat Can Haz

You're more than welcome. Though I am shocked you didn't know. You must really be slumming it on Lit and only go to the highest class forums cus that's up there with Cat Can Haz

This is my only forum. I otherwise suck at browsing unless I know what to ask about and I didn't know to ask about that until now.

This is my only forum. I otherwise suck at browsing unless I know what to ask about and I didn't know to ask about that until now.

You do know this si a horrible forum filled with horrible people right? Like it's not a joke when people talk about the GB being the Mos Eisley of the internet. I've only seen a few that are worse than this and most of them are worse because they've got the same attitudes as the worst of the GB plus a much larger population. The kinds of places where genuine shit storms break out.

You do know this si a horrible forum filled with horrible people right? Like it's not a joke when people talk about the GB being the Mos Eisley of the internet. I've only seen a few that are worse than this and most of them are worse because they've got the same attitudes as the worst of the GB plus a much larger population. The kinds of places where genuine shit storms break out.

Creature of habit I suppose.

I used to be a moderator on a philosophy site. Gave me an aversion to moderation or not being able to say what I'd like to say.

I think I prefer the company of the rude than the passive aggressive.

I'm probably just lazy. Plus I'd miss you.

Awww. You wont' be saying that the next time you do something that annoys me.

I waiver back and forth, my second main site is moderated and I'm one of the mods there. The general rule is don't be a dick and make sure you're adding to the conversation. Part of the problem though there is we don't have an iggy function and it's technially more of a blog than a forum anyway.

Awww. You wont' be saying that the next time you do something that annoys me.

I waiver back and forth, my second main site is moderated and I'm one of the mods there. The general rule is don't be a dick and make sure you're adding to the conversation. Part of the problem though there is we don't have an iggy function and it's technially more of a blog than a forum anyway.

When I moderated one of the rules was "no inanity" and I thought that was a great idea...but enforcing it was ridiculous.

Any one of you inane fuckers mention Wittgenstein again and I will lose my shit...

See...couldn't say that. Just had to stop reading after a while...then stop going.

Yeah there is no need to worry about enforcement, if nobody reports it then it doesn't matter and if they do and it doesn't annoy me or whoever finds it first it doesn't matter.

This is the third or fourth run of the show. It's a little like someone saying "I used to watch Batman as a kid, it's hard to understand how anybody can watch Batman now!"

Was there another show? I'm unclear if there was an original of a different run.

I dunno, I remember the intro of the theme song.

This is the third or fourth run of the show. It's a little like someone saying "I used to watch Batman as a kid, it's hard to understand how anybody can watch Batman now!"

It was on air rather briefly here. I'm surprised I remembered it at all. I never realised the show was that popular. And I especially don't remember it as being something I'd watch now, as an adult.

I just saw this thread and considering it's Recidiva, who I think as being a level headed sort (even if she is a turtle) it got me curious.

Yeah, so this is MLP: FIP (Friendship is Magic)?

I think if people actually watched they'd see why it caught on. Although my daughter my son and Ulaven all said "Why the hell would you want to watch that?" I was sold pretty fast.

I dunno, I remember the intro of the theme song.

It was on air rather briefly here. I'm surprised I remembered it at all. I never realised the show was that popular. And I especially don't remember it as being something I'd watch now, as an adult.

I just saw this thread and considering it's Recidiva, who I think as being a level headed sort (even if she is a turtle) it got me curious.

There are a lot of great kids' cartoons, Sean and I were talking about a lot of the ones we loved, Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Earthworm Jim...Powerpuff Girls...finding out that it was written by the lady that did Powerpuff Girls tipped me over into tracking it down. Worth it!

Yeah, so this is MLP: FIP (Friendship is Magic)?

I think if people actually watched they'd see why it caught on. Although my daughter my son and Ulaven all said "Why the hell would you want to watch that?" I was sold pretty fast.

I heard most of what was going on on the TV behind me yesterday. It's clear that it was done by the same people who did "The Power Puff Girls".

"You're beating a dead..... tree." made me chuckle.

I heard most of what was going on on the TV behind me yesterday. It's clear that it was done by the same people who did "The Power Puff Girls".

"You're beating a dead..... tree." made me chuckle.

I kept pausing thinking you were laughing about something online, but it was the Ponies!

Back