Women who find bi guys hot....

I dated a girl that was into this...and had a summer of fun with a married cpl...His wife was so hot for us and watching then joining in....
I only can wish and hope Mrs K will one day go for it...I drop enough hints....:D:rolleyes:;)

Well. I was remarking on another HOT post...but alas it didn't couple the posting...needless to say, it was about a girlfriend asking her boyfriend to suck a hard cock for her....WHEW

I have threesomes with my gay roommate and his boyfriend quite frequently. I find bi men so fucking attractive. They are without a doubt the best fucks

I have threesomes with my gay roommate and his boyfriend quite frequently. I find bi men so fucking attractive. They are without a doubt the best fucks

So the roommate is gay, and his boyfriend is bi? And you have sex with the boyfriend as part of a group thing? Damn... what a strange and wonderful relationship... ;)

Oh...and I think I have found a woman who likes bi men...she wants to fuck me with a strap on. We have talked about fucking men and women and her holding my head down while I suck on a cock.....hope that this comes true....

Good luck! I hope it cums true for you.

Back