My Slave Collection (PM to Join)

"Oh? You want me to check it out for myself?" I sneered. "Well, maybe I will. Then again, maybe I won't. Maybe it doesn't fucking matter, because right now, I'm in the mood to punish you!"

I lifted Scarlette up and plopped her face down on the bed. I held her down with one hand, while I spanked her ass several times with the other. I kept up the hard spanking until I was rewarded with a satisfyingly pink glow all over her ass. When that happened, I lightly -- almost lovingly -- caressed the reddened area softly, moving my hand in gentle, tender circles.

I waited for her sobs to subside a bit. Then, I reached underneath the bed and found the shackles attached to each bed post. Gruffly, I shackled her ankles and wrists until she was held helpless and spread-eagled across the bed.

"Lift your ass as high as you can," I ordered Scarlette, spanking her reddened ass for emphasis, sending new shock waves of pain up her spine. Ithen turned to Mylas and pointed towards Scarlette's crotch.

"Check to see if she is still a virgin -- or not," I ordered the Russian woman. I pointed again, and emphatically stated, "Virgin: Da or Nyet?"
 
Last edited:
I was wishing my master would look for himself. Myla obviously did not understand. "Master... Master please!" I choked between sobs.
 
I waited for a couple of seconds, then turned again towards Myla. I realize that the poor young woman probably did not understand a thing I said.

I gruffly grabbed Scarlette by the hair and whispered in her ear, "We're going to need to figure out a way to teach the Russian girl some English."

I let go Scarlette's hair and then proceeded to inspect her vagina. Lo and behold, I noticed that her hymen was indeed, as she said, quite whole and intact.

Merde. I wasn't expecting this. I was so certain that she wasn't -- couldn't be -- a virgin. But somehow, she was, and I punished her for something she didn't deserve.

"Well, Scarlette, I admit you're right -- and I was wrong to disbelieve you," I said, feeling quite apologetic -- but only for a mere moment. After all, she was merely my property, to do with as I pleased. For a moment, I struggled with myself, as part of me looked down and saw nothing but a poor, suffering human being, strapped naked and helpless onmy bed, wrongfully beaten...

Well, that train of thought did more to arouse me than drown my soul in guilt.

"Yes, you were right, Scarlette. However, you will understand that hurting you gave me pleasure, and it is my right as your Owner to take pleasure from you as I see fit."

I gently brushed her hair out the side of her face, so I could see her eyes, and more importantly, her tears and the pain on her face.

"I will not take your virginity tonight, Scarlette. Or, at least, not your hymen. And, I will cease spanking you tonight -- unless, of course, you do something that displeases me.."

In my mind, I continued that last sentence with, or if I decide that I want that kind of pleasure again... I removed Scarlette's shackles, and helped her regain the blood flow to her hands and feet. I make a mental note to refrain from strapping them so tightly next time; after all, it simply wouldn't do to hobble a slave by accident, rather than by purpose or design.

I took off all of my clothes, and then slipped into bed with Scarlette, holding her close to me, as if to comfort her.

"Sshhh, baby, it's alright now," I whispered into Scarlette's ear, stroking her hair gently. All the while, I looked at Myla to see what, if anything, she might do.
 
I stared open-mouthed at the scene in front of me. The dialogue was flowing too fast for me to follow but it was clear that the man believed the woman had lied to him. He pointed to her pussy and barked at me,

"Virgin: Da or Nyet?" But before I had a chance to react, he had examined the woman for himself. He seemed to be satisfied as he became quieter and gentler and I understood that she had been forgiven.

I stood still as he shackled her, clearly I was in for more than I had bargained for. I'd known that I was being sold for sex but the price of $1million had deeply shocked me and it seemed that this was how I would pay for it. I looked at this deranged collector of virgins as he caressed the other woman.

He glanced at me a few times but I kept the shock and fear from my face. He gave me no more instruction so I thought it better to stay where I was. I had no desire to anger him, he had a feral look about him that scared me.
 
Myla does nothing but stand where she was, seemingly rooted in fear and amazement. I suppose that's not a bad thing. No, not a bad thing at all... I decide to let Myla learn by watching. What she sees will speak volumes about her new status as MY slave, and will be enough -- at least, for now. I make a mental note to acquire enough English language software and immersive learning tools to help Myla learn to understand and speak English as soon as possible.

I sincerely hope Myla learns to speak English MUCH sooner, rather than later. After all, it would seem a waste of a million dollars to merely give her away as a gift to one of my Dominatrix friends -- which is what I would do if I get too frustrated with our inability to communicate with each other.

I sigh quietly, thinking about that. Myla seemed SO promising when I first bought her. I consciously push down a growing sense of buyer's remorse, and tell myself that things will be alright soon enough, and that my investment in Myla will prove itself prudent and wise.

I still, however, make a distinct mental note to tell the slave traders that I only want women who speak English from now on.

Satisfied with my thoughts and plans for Myla, I then turn my attentions back to Scarlette. By now, her sobs have quieted down, and she seems a lot more calm... Perhaps, too calm for my mood right now. I reach into the night stand drawer and grabbed a small bottle of lubricant.

I snake a hand underneath Scarlette so I can play with her nipples. My other hand drips generous quantities of lubricant down her ass crack, then snakes underneath to play with her cunt. I use the fingers of that hand to gently caress her labia, and later, slowly probe inside to play with her inner lips.

The lubricant eventually makes it down to her pussy, helping my fingers glide smoothly over and within the outermost creases of her vagina. Occasionally, my fingers graze Scarlette's clit, moistening it with dollops of lubricant in the process. After several minutes, my fingers concentrate on Scarlette's clit, moving slow circles in orbit around it.

I look at Scarlette to gauge how she reacts to my manipulations, and then lightly pinch her clit between my thumb and forefinger, alternating a sideways motion over the nub.

I then plant small, sucking kisses along the back of Scarlett'e neck, along her hairline, and up towards her ears, wher eI then grab her earlobe into my mouth and suck on it. Using my arm underneath Scarlette's chest, I roll Scarlette so she is now on top of me, with my other hand still playing with her clit. Scarlette's back is towards me, so her vagina -- now glistening with lubrication -- is facing upwards, displayed lewdly for Myla to see.

Thus, I continue playing with Scarlette's pussy and nipples, while watching the expressions on Myla's face.
 
The Asian man and the other slave on the bed are more playful now. He slides lubricant over her, teasing, but does not appear to be about to have sex with her. She is starting to loosen up a little.

I look at this man and wonder why he paid so much for me. Surely a girl is a girl. He keeps displaying the blonde woman to me, staring at me as though expecting a reaction. I have no idea what he wants. I smile slightly and hope desperately that he doesn't decide to have sex with me instead. Not yet. Give me tonight in a room alone and I will find a way out of here. I don't care what he paid. I want to go home.
 
Im feeling close to Master now. It doesn't make sense after the terrible scene I just went through. But him holding me close feels good. He's warm and gentle now, as he slides his finger in and out of me, I can't help but moan. He knows his way around my body better than I seem to.
 
I wait for Scarlette to orgasm. It takes a while, but I use the time to study both Scarlette and Myla.

Myla seems fidgety now, like she's bored, or perhaps, she is thinking of escaping.

The thought that my newest acquisition might be contemplating an escape angers me. Perhaps, I should break her... Yes, I'll do that.

But not tonight. I need her to know first what it is like to have an evening where she isn't being tortured or raped or both. Yes, that will come soon, perhaps tomorrow night.

In the meanwhile, she has to get past an intricate alarm system, a maze-like mansion interior, the wide-open spaces of the estate grounds hidden behind dauntingly-high concrete walls, and of course, the dogs. Looking at Myla, I can tell she would never ever be able to outrun my dogs...

The dogs are trained to kill intruders, but more importantly, they specialize in preventing women from escaping the estate. They'll chase a woman down, scare her witless, and even maul her unconscious -- but they'll do their best to avoid killing her.

Of course, accidents DO happpen, and in such cases, I blame the woman for escaping, and not the dogs for their instinct and for doing their jobs. Besides, my dogs will literally kill and die for me, while the same cannot be said for the women who try to run away...

The thought gives me an idea.

After Scarlette orgasms, I literally toss her aside and off me. I quickly roll out of bed and put on a pair of pants and a shirt. I then take Myla by the hand, and guide her back to her room, taking great care to keep her door noticeably unlocked.

Smiling to myself, I go back to my room, where I turn on the security monitors that cover evry square inch of the estate, from the inside of the mansion to the grounds of the estate. Lastly, I release the kennel gates, and watch my beautiful, savage dogs run out...

Behind me, I hear Scarlette stir.

"Come Scarlette," I say, tossing my head towards the video monitors. "You should really see this. Let's see if our young Russian woman takes the bait and makes a run for it..."
 
Last edited:
I watched the Asian man leave the room. I still did not know his name. My door was left unlocked and I could not help but think it odd, given what he paid for me. Either he was displaying unwarranted trust or there was something else going on.

There were no clothes in my room. I wandered out, still in the gauzy white dress. I looked up and down the corridor, nobody was there.

I walked around, trying to locate a route to an outside door. Without warning, an alarm bell sounded. I looked down and saw that my ankle had severed a red beam of light running across the corridor. I turned and ran back to my room, arriving breathless, just before I heard footsteps approach.

Clearly, escape was going to be difficult. I would have to bide my time and wait until an opportune moment. I looked out of my window and saw dogs roaming the grounds. I was in Fort Knox.

I curled on my side and tried to sleep.
 
Name: Alexis
Age: 18
Height:5'4
Weight/Body Build: 115 pounds, healthy weight, slim body.
B Cup Breasts
Not Shaved. (possible erotic experience being shaved by her master or the other female slaves?)
Virgin; anal and vaginal. Has done oral sex.

History:
Former cheerleader. Ran away from home after a violent confrontation with mother. Idiotically got into the car with a slave trader thinking he was going to give her a lift. Beaten and chained, and has been on market in New York since.

Personality:
Shy and naive. Can be very short tempered and stubborned.
-------

Alexis was told she was being 'sold' she wasn't sure what that meant but she was desperate to get out of the auction market. She had been chained to the back of a van and was 'inspected', with a harsh latex covered hand. From the small slit between the doors she could tell they had stopped outside a massive estate.
 
With some disappointment, I noticed that Myla did NOT go outside.

"I guess it's just as well that she didn't get mauled by the dogs," I told Scarlette, sighing. I burned a video CD of the footage of Myla running through the mansion's halls. "However, she DID try to escape, and that requires punishment."
tt600.jpg
I then took a wooden-handled object out of a drawer, turned to Scarlette and said: "Scarlette, come with me."

I proceeded directly to Myla's room where I found her curled up on the bed. Ignoring her for the moment, I put the video CD into a video player in her room so she could see the video footage of her wandering aimlessly through the halls.

"NO!" I yelled at Myla while pointing towards the video monitor. It was a simple enough message that I am certain she understood all too clearly. Then, without warning, I fell upon Myla, grabbing her hair and slapping her several times in the face, stunning her with the force of my blows and the sudden violence of my attack. I needed her stunned with fear, intimidation, and confusion -- I needed her to NOT be able to move for the next few seconds.

Satisfied that she was temporarily unable to move (and therefore, unable to resist), I hurriedly took a few straps hidden underneath her bed. These straps were already anchored securely to the bedposts, and needed only be attached securely to Myla's wrists and ankles. It took only a few seconds to bind Myla securely to the bed.
1406-big.jpg
Again, I pointed to the video monitor, and again, I yelled at Myla: "NO!"

And again, I launched myself at Myla with a feeling of great vengeance and sense of affront, for her escape was most insulting to me -- or so I said. In truth, it was a mere happy excuse to torture her.

I tied Myla facing up, so she could see the flogging as it happened to her. I flogged her thighs, her legs, her arms, and her abdomen. I made sure to avoid hitting her face, but then paid special attention to the sides of her breasts and the bottoms of her feet.

Just then, my secure land line rang. Before I answered the telephone, I handed the flogger to Scarlette, and said: "What you spare her, I will give to you instead later."

The voice on the telephone said the necessary cryptic codes that told me where I needed to go to inspect another acquisition.

I hung up the phone. The entire message took less than five seconds.

I looked at Scarlette and Myla and stood for a moment admiring the view. Then, took the flogger from Scarlette's hand, and led her to the bed, where I positioned her face down so that both women faced each other's nether regions. I fastened Scarlette's wrists and ankles to the same bindings that shackled Myla to the bed. Then, I ripped off Myla's white covering so that both women lay on the bed naked in the sixty-nine position.

"I'll be back in about three hours," I said as I got off the bed. "I will skim through the video of your time spent alone with each other. The woman who has the least number of orgasms will be allowed a quiet evening alone, to sleep and recuperate as she wishes. The other won't be getting much sleep, because I intend to violently fuck her in the ass all night long with absolutely no lubricant to ease the penetration or dull the pain. Good luck."

-------------

I arrived at the estate where the meeting was to take place.

"Her name is -- WAS -- Alexis," the slave trader started his briefing as inspected the young woman. "From what we understand, she is eighteen years old, and a former cheerleader. SHe had the usual troubles at home and was silly enough to hitch a ride with a stranger. We checked, and she her virginity is intact. We believe that she's never had anal sex, but she did admit to trying oral sex at least once."

"How much?" I asked.

"Well, we shipped her from New York, so that saves you the convenience of flying out," the man began his negotiations posturing.

"She's completely unshaven," I said, countering. "And she doesn't look trained -- at all. And from what you've told me, she's probably some kind of stubborn prom princess who I'll need to beat down before she understands her place in the world."

"Fine," the man said, without necessarily acquiescing. "One million dollars, immediate wire transfer. Or cash, whichever is easier for you. But payment has to be NOW."

"Done," I replied, nodding. I punched a few numbers on my cell phone while he waited for the results to show on his wireless laptop computer. After a few minutes, he closed his laptop computer and nodded his satisfaction with our transaction.

Alexis and I arrived at the mansion approximately two and a half hours after I left. I took Alexis with me straight to Myla's room, where I expected to find both Myla and Scarlette.
 
My eyes widened as I walked into the room with the strange man, "In the name of hte Lord!" I shouted before immediately regretting my words. I was a typical Southern Belle before I got here, and the sight of. . .two women...together scared me. My eyes glazed over in fear when I saw that one girl was chained, my breathing started to get short, I tugged the useless garment covering me which did nothing to conceal my body at all.
 
I grabbed Alexis by her hair, and lifted her slightly off her toes to face me after her exclamation.

"You need to understand a few things VERY QUICKLY, young Miss," I hissed through gritted teeth. "Like them, you are now my property -- to do with as I please. You are to do my bidding without hesitation, and nothing more, nothing less and nothing else. You have no rights whatsoever, and if you dare to think to enforce those rights, I will probably kill you. Do you understand?"

I did not wait for Alexis to reply. Instead, I slapped her across the face twice as hard as I could, mostly to let her know that I was serious about everything I just said.

I saw a flash of defiance in her eyes. It only lasted for a split second, but it was enough. I slapped her again, this time, staggering her backward. I then grabbed her by the hair and hurled her into the wall. She hit the surface very hard, and bounced off and downwards towards the floor. I anticipated her trajectory and aimed a shin-kick to her abdomen, knocking the wind out of her completely.

"That's it," I roared. "Dare me to hurt you! Dare me to kill you! All it takes is the wrong look, Princess. Was it worth it? Was that look of defiance worth the beating you're taking right now?"

I tore her covering off her and into shreds, violently tossing her small, lithe body in the process. I grabbed her hair and flung her about with it, slapping her face with my free hand, before tossing her to a corner of the room. I hurriedly took off my leather belt, doubled it up, and then started wailing on Alexis with it. She tried to cover up by huddling behind her arms and legs. To her credit, she avoided a lot of damage to her face and body, but only by sacrificing the outsides of her exposed limbs.

After a while, I started to tire so I stopped. Breathing heavily, I told Alexis, "You stay right there -- unless you want some more."

I then turned to Scarlette and Myla. I hit the rewind button on the video player. As I promised earlier, I would count to see who had more orgasms, and therefore, who would be the first one anally raped.

"So, what have you two ben up to while I was away?"
 
I took short breaths as I layed huddled in the corner. The pain was unbelievable, my knees and thighs felt as if they were on fire from the belting and my stomach ached from the kick.
My eyes drifted towards the two girls on the bed, I had to admit I was curious to know who would win this sadistic 'game' of his. I kept staring straight at him, not daring to look at my abuser-well my master.
 
Something tore my attention from the two women on the bed, and made me look at Alexis. A momentary pang of guilt went through me, and like always, faded away.
http://www.porn-star-gallery-archive.com/porn_star_gallery_0815/porn_star_gallery_081503.jpg
Alexis was very pretty; so very young, naive and pretty. I could tell that she was a late bloomer, with the swells of her breasts promising much more bountiful curves to come.

"Come with me," I told Alexis, as I took her by the wrist and led her to the room's bath. There, I prepared a warm bath for Alexis, so she could sit and soothe teh welts and bruises that now decorated her extremities. I lifted Alexis, cradling her like a baby, and gently put her in the tub. "Sit here, and relax. The bath should help ease your pain, and make the bruises and welts go away."

I went out to check on the women who were still on the bed, and then came back in to make sure Alexis was doing alright.

"You are very beautiful, Alexis," I said, sitting next to the tub. "I hope you don't force me to make you ugly. You have such a pretty face, and it would be such a shame for me to break it..."

With that implied threat, I kissed Alexis tenderly and lightly, almost lovingly, on her lips.
 
Last edited:
I had not been sure whether I had understood our captor's challenge but Scarlette had been kind enough to repeat it to me. I was trying hard to follow everything and improve my language. I was scared after my beating and did not want to lose this latest game.

We started tentatively, both virgins and unsure how to proceed. I used my tongue to moisten Scarlette's soft labia and gradually built my pressure and speed, she did the same instinctively. We carried on for a while until Scarlette was the first to climax. Her juices ran into my mouth and I wanted the same sensation for myself. We spurred each other on, both of us having orgasm after orgasm.

The man eventually returned with another girl. He threw her about the room and beat her with his belt. Scarlette and I were too scared to do anything but continue pleasuring each other, both of us put on something of a show for him, the consequences of not pleasing him were too great.

He sat and began to watch our surveillance tape. I had no idea at this point who had climaxed the most. I could not see the film but tried to piece together the action in my head as i heard it replayed. I was so scared. We were still eating each other out even as he watched the tape, having been given no other instructions.
 
Last edited:
OOC: Sorry, but I need to keep this story moving along.

I watched the video recording and counted the number of visible orgasms for each woman. Unfortunately, I couldn't really tell to an absolute certainty who had more orgasms. In the end, I decided that Scarlette would endure tonight's anal rape; after all, she was the first one purchased and acquired. Besides, I think Myla sustained enough damage from the earlier flogging, and also decided that she needed a break for the evening. Particularly since I had a few things in store for her later...

I released both women from their restraints and rolled them off each other. I let them rest for a moment while I went back to speak to Alexis.

"Alexis, you may stay in the bath for as long as you need to soothe your pain," I stated to the young woman in the tub. "Freshen yourself up, use the toilet if you need. You will stay naked until I order you to cover yourself. You will sleep in this room tonight, and will share the bed with Myla.

Myla doesn't speak English very well. As such, you will be her roommate, and you will teach her English to the best of your ability. I will provide you with immersive English language learning programs to help you with this.

If she learns quickly, you will both be rewarded with delicious meals. If she does not, you will both be punished by replacing your meals with torture sessions."


Since this was Myla's room, I left her here and took Scarlette back to her room. Along the way, I wondered if I would use lubrication or not...
 
I watched the Asian man leave with Scarlette and then turned my attention to Alexis in the bathtub. She smiled at me and started to speak but I was too exhausted to follow her English. I simply tuned her out, even though it must have been very rude. I stood at the sink and washed the cuts from my beating and then curled up in the bed.

It wasn't too long before I heard Scarlette start to cry out, in another part of the house. This man was a total psycho. I had to get away somehow.
 
"My name is Alexis what is your name" I said in the slowest tone possible, making sure to pronounce everything correct and even using hand gestures. I had moved out of the bathroom and walked into the bedroom, slowly I choose a spot on the bed far away from Myla to give her, some persona space.
I bit my lip, I saw the same fear in her eyes which was in mine. Things could get worse I reminded myself. I had to stay on this psycho's good side but if he tried anything on me..I might be provoked to lash out.
 
I lay beside Alexis, pitying her as much as I pitied myself. I hadn't responded to her conversation but she didn't appear to have taken offence. It was clear that we were both still in shock at our new surroundings. She seemed a nice person, which only made me more afraid to reach out to her. If I cried now I might never stop. There was no escape from this place or that bastard man. I smiled at her apologetically before turning away to try and sleep.
 
I sighed as I looked at Myla and turned around to face the wall, if she didn't want to talk. Fine. I could be just as stubborn. Gently I pulled the duvet over myself, making sure I felt enough for Myla to share the warmth. As I lay there I felt my hand exploring the curves of my body. One handed rested on my knee while the other one glided it's way down to my nipples which were sightly sensitive since the beating, it cupped each breasts at a time, gently squeezing. The hand glinded down to my mound, winding it's way through the hair of my sex until it reached my labia, I was suprised to find it was wet. It took a while but I finally could not over come my urges, even with another woman in my bed.
I turned around to find myself a comfortable position and started to rub my clit harder and harder until I felt my orgasm coming- soon I cummed all over the bedsheets with a scream of ectasy before blushing bright red. Surely that monster would of heard my moans...
 
I led Scarlette to my bed and let her climb on as I took off my clothes. I let her watch me undress, with the lights on in the room.

"Whether you wish it or not, I am going to shove my hard, dark-skinned, condomless Filipino cock deep inside your ass, Scarlette," I said, letting her fear grow with the knowledge of her impending rape. "I'm going to ram this cock in and out of your tight, little ass as hard and as fast as I can. It will hurt you, so I will allow you to softly cry or moan or even speak, if you wish to express the pain you will shortly experience. However, if you try to physically resist me, I will punish you by hurting you more, and then, possibly, selling you to someone who can hurt you more, and in ways that I am not interested in doing myself."

I decided to violently tear away Scarlette's anal virginity tonight with as little lubrication as possible. If I am pleased by her reaction, I wil decide to keep her. If not, I will take her vaginal virginity, use her up as thoroughly as possible, and then sell/give her away to one of my dominatrix friends.

With as little ceremony as possible, I walked over to Scarlette, and rolled her over so that she is face-down on the bed. I turned her head to the side, and moved the hair out of her face, so I can see her expressions of anguish, terror, horror and pain during my cock's assault on and in her anus.

"I want to see your face during the entire time I rape your ass, Scarlette," I said, to her sternly, pointing a threatening finger in her face to make sure she understood very well the threat of more violence that could so very easily come her way. "So, keep your face where I can always see it, do you understand?"

I lifted her hips a bit, and then violently slapped her ankles apart. Then, while still standing on the side of the bed, I shoved my cock in Scarlette's face.

"Suck my cock and make it hard so I can fuck your ass," I commanded Scarlette. "And keep in mind that any saliva you leave on my cock will be the only added lubrication you'll get tonight..."
 
(Can't get the pic to work, if ya wanna see go here...)
http://www.monifc.com/product_info.php?products_id=104&osCsid=754b54835d2c48f6a956520e190aba04


Name Abigail
Age: just turned 18
height:5'4"
weight: 175
bra size: 38DDD

Abigail's parents had divorced when she was 5. She grew up in Texas, living with her father, when she wasn't away at her private school. Her mother moved out of the state and hadn't been heard of in years, but Abigail still kept in touch with her maternal grandparents.

3 months before her 18th birthday, her father was killed in a plane crash. Abigail was allowed to stay at the school in Texas (her father had paid her tution until she would have finished) even though she wasn't 18. Then, it would be her choice as to where to live, she could either stay in her father's estate or move in with her grandparents.

A week after her birthday, Abigail gets a call from her mother. "Darling, your grandmother is sick and wants to see you, I need you to fly here immediately." She flies to the airport in Washington to meet her mother, although it is not to her grandparents' house that they go to, it is an empty warehouse. "Mom, where are we?" She asks. "Shut up, girl. You are going to go with this gentleman." Her mother says pushing her into the arm of possibly the biggest, toughest looking man she's ever seen. "But, Mom, why? What about Gram?" She cries. The man answers her, "Your mom made a deal with me. She owes me a lot of money and offered me you instead. I'm pretty sure that I can auction you off and get back more than she owes me." By this point Abigail's mother has driven away, while Abigail cries and screams trying to pull out of the man's grip. "No, let me go! Mom! Please..."
 
Last edited:
She was terrified. He could see it in her eyes. And he like it. He smirked and roughly grabbed her ribs. She gasped, and he thrust his flaccid cock into her mouth. She closed her lips around his cock and began to suck. She slid her tounge over the head, and down the shaft. She could feel his heartbeat as he began to harden between her lips. She tried to wetten his cock as much as she could, and she began to cry. She knew it would hurt, and she hated that he could do it to her.

She was horrified to feel his erection withdrawal from her mouth.
 
My cock audibly popped out of Scarlette's mouth. The sight of her tears streaming down her terror-stricken face did more to turn me on, however, than her meager excuse for a blow-job.

I grabbed her hair and her throat, and shoved my cock in and out of her mouth for a few minutes, relishing the slurping, swallowing, gulping, gagging and retching sounds that issued forth. I could never cum from blow-jobs alone, so I had no worries about blowing my wad down Scarlette's throat -- at least, not until after I raped her ass.

With that thought in mind, I slid my cock out of Scarlette's throat, allowing her to desperately gulp in some air while I slid over on her back and grabbed her from behind. My cock slid in between the crack of her ass, and like a guided missile, found the rosebud sphincter of her anus in no time at all.

I spent some time with the head of my cock laying on the outside of Scarlette's anus, not entering just yet, but letting her know that I found the spot, and will come crashing through sometime soon.

I cleared away some strands of hair away from her face that obscured my view of her fearful (and soon to be pained) expression. I kissed her ear lightly, and then planted kisses along her jaw line all the way to the back of her neck, and then suckled on her earlobe for a few minutes.

Then, without anymore warning, I shoved my hard, dark-skinned, condomless Filipino cock deep inside her ass. I pushed my cock savagely past her tight, anal ring until I felt my entire cock inside her bowels, and then held it there for a half minute, all the while relishing her reaction to this sudden, and brand-new invasion into her body.

Before long, I began thrusting my cock all the way out, until my cockhead popped out of her ass, only to shove the entire length all the way back in. I made two, relatively slow strokes, and then quickened the pace to that as fast and as hard as I could muster.

My powerful hips and muscled ass slammed my cock full-force into Scarlette, bouncing her skinny body deep into the bed and back onto my impaling cock.

Somewhere, over Scarlette's cries, I distinctly heard a moan coming from another room. I recognized Alexis' voice, and the thought that she was having an orgasm at that very moment spurred me on to punish Scarlette even more with my cock raping her ass.
 
Back
Top