Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes :eek:

HYE sent something to a person out of the blue just to see how they respond?

Hmmmm....well, I don't think a sexy note to my long time SO is really "out of the blue" but that's the best I can do.

HYE gotten a PM from someone you've never "met" on the boards that was very forward?

Hmmmm....well, I don't think a sexy note to my long time SO is really "out of the blue" but that's the best I can do.

HYE gotten a PM from someone you've never "met" on the boards that was very forward?
yes... Those end up ignored :p

HYE actually felt loss when you remember some of the people that were around the boards and are no long? :(

yes... Those end up ignored :p

HYE actually felt loss when you remember some of the people that were around the boards and are no long? :(

OH yes! Especially Mrs. H. But there are others who's absence, while not as permanent and devestating, is just as saddening to me.

HYE exposed yourself to others while out with your SO just so the people would be jealous of your SO?

OH yes! Especially Mrs. H. But there are others who's absence, while not as permanent and devestating, is just as saddening to me.

HYE exposed yourself to others while out with your SO just so the people would be jealous of your SO?
exposed by accident :p not sure any jealousy ensued :p

HYE lost all track of time while on Lit?

exposed by accident :p not sure any jealousy ensued :p

HYE lost all track of time while on Lit?

um..uh...shit ...what time is ...HOLY CRAP!!!!! :eek:

(actually not often, computers usually have a clock in the lower right hand corner and Lit posts times with the posts...but I've certainly "whiled away the hours")

HYE lost all track of time while reading a book and found that you had missed the night and it was now morning?

um..uh...shit ...what time is ...HOLY CRAP!!!!! :eek:

(actually not often, computers usually have a clock in the lower right hand corner and Lit posts times with the posts...but I've certainly "whiled away the hours")

HYE lost all track of time while reading a book and found that you had missed the night and it was now morning?
more than once,

HYE read a book in once sitting because it was so good?

more than once,

HYE read a book in once sitting because it was so good?

yup... and some I've read in a really short period of time, considering the length.

HYE slogged through a book simply because you knew it was good for you (not a text for a class or anything, just on your own)?

yup... and some I've read in a really short period of time, considering the length.

HYE slogged through a book simply because you knew it was good for you (not a text for a class or anything, just on your own)?
yes, LOTS that hubbie has said I MUST read :p

HYE reread a book till it fell apart because it was just that good?

Yes. The ones posted here.

HYE started to post something on FB and realized you were posting something more suitable for Lit?

Not yet...lol

no

HYE recorded a story for you SO to enjoy when you can't be together?

Not a story as such...def recorded something for an ex to enjoy once... :D

no...:eek:

HYE peed in front of a SO?

No - never done that

HYE needed a band aid after sex for some reason?

Not yet...lol

Not a story as such...def recorded something for an ex to enjoy once... :D

No - never done that

HYE needed a band aid after sex for some reason?

No, but I've left a few marks that needed a bandaid :eek: quite unintentionally of course.

HYE banged your head during sex?

No, but I've left a few marks that needed a bandaid :eek: quite unintentionally of course.

Not my head. I cradled her head in my lap with a bag of ice afterwards, for what it's worth.

HYE gotten a really good rugburn? Where?

Yes in the headboard once. Real mood killer too.

HYE had neighbors in a hotel bang on the wall because you were making too much noise having sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back