Flirty Girl

Wow - absolutely stunning photos and a brain behind them too... Keep it up!

Beauty, brains, and possibly a love of music from the bookends in the background ?!? :D Angel, you are going to be one popular woman here on the board, I have no doubts.

:rose:

Hi, I write for Lit and just realized this board was here. I have spent the last hour perving out on all the amateur flesh here. Thought I'd contribute a little something :)

I apologize in advance if I mess anything up with this attachment process.

YUM! You are one hot woman!

you have a wonderful figure. Please share a few more photos with us

Hi, I write for Lit and just realized this board was here. I have spent the last hour perving out on all the amateur flesh here. Thought I'd contribute a little something :)

WOW! you are LUSH. Can we flirt?

Nice pics Angel i hope to see more of your wonderful curves. Keep up the good work!

Enjoyed

Beautiful pictures and I enjoyed your story "Hard Public Window Fuck" - made me want a trip to Vegas among other things!

u are beautiful, sooo sexy

welcome to the fun world of posting....i hope u have fun

Simple and real = sexy and delicious.... those pics are beyond! Love em. Thanks for sharing and I really look forward to seeing and hearing from you more in the future! I may even drop you a pm if your into that kinda thing ;) if love to know the lady behind the pictures. Take care!

Love those pics. I'm going to spend the day thinking about you going out in that outfit - very impressive pokies...

Now to go check your stories :D

You are gorgeous, thank you for sharing. Looking forward to your posts and only wish you found the boards earlier so we could have been enjoying you and your work :D

may we have some more of your sexy beauty?

How about a rerar end shot with or w/o panteois on. also if you take request how about squatting over the camer and show me/us that shot too. Thanks for sharing!! Lee

I am new to this so, if I want to add more pictures now...should I add them here? Start a new thread? Edit the original post? Sorry to be so new to this but I wanted to do it in a way people would find it easiest to follow.

I am kind of in shock right now at the response actually. Been so moist all day thinking about how I want to show some more. I'm a total exhibitionist it's bad.

Help!

I am new to this so, if I want to add more pictures now...should I add them here? Start a new thread? Edit the original post? Sorry to be so new to this but I wanted to do it in a way people would find it easiest to follow.

I am kind of in shock right now at the response actually. Been so moist all day thinking about how I want to show some more. I'm a total exhibitionist it's bad.

Help!

Just add them as you go. :)

Help!

A vote for adding them here!

Nothing bad that I can see about you being an exhibitionist...:devil:

Back