OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

It looks like Secrets opened the bar early so my person could technically come in right now and hang out

That's true, Firey. Do we want to play some until a couple of us crash, or just start fresh in the morning?

Let's wait for Womby to post. He's in Aussieland so he should be around in the morning (our time)

Didn't go. My bf's mom had fallen on the ice the other night, and it turned out she bruised her rotator cuff. Went to the dr. with her. :/ But I have a couple weeks until I have that class again.

I'm on a lot after ya'll go to bed and when ya'll go to work. Via insomnia what joy it is to have this ''Friend.'' NOT! :(

Last edited:
sorry for today guys, saturday here and It was a busy day. movie day with the kids "new Robocop". Not bad. Then park and late lunch then off to in laws and finally home. Just got time to myself

sorry for today guys, saturday here and It was a busy day. movie day with the kids "new Robocop". Not bad. Then park and late lunch then off to in laws and finally home. Just got time to myself

Sounds like you had a fun day! No worries, family comes first always!!! We know how to pause the story and wait for others! :D

Just a bit tired. . . Twas a short race for pinewood derby, but the bug bombing at Nana's took a bit longer than anticipated.

Back