The mayors trophy wife (closed)

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
4,905
Name: Chantel Hudson
Age: 26
Description: brunette long curly hair, green eyes, tanned, 5 foot 4, size 8, 30 DD surgically enhanced boobs and curvy ass.

Chantel was sat in her kitchen reading her book she was sipping on a glass of wine. It was getting later and her husband wasn't home his food was in the oven. She wondered why he was so late. She looked at the clock. She sighed he was always late she was in http://www.styledesigner.co.uk/medi...27136e95/s/e/sexy-strap-rose-mini-dress_1.jpg she hated him leaving her waiting.
 
-Hudson was his last name and Thomas was his first walking in he saw her reading.-"Sorry darling."-his body was rugged and toned for a mayor his age about 30 as his eyes were a dark green and his hair a curly brown.-"I had a meeting with the police chief and it took for ever."-he kissed her lips and got his dinner.-"Oh this does look good."-pouring him self a bit of wine he began to eat.-"so...how did your day go?"-he asked.-
 
"Hey huni." She said putting his book down."Oh its okay I get it you have to work to make money so we can live the life we do so don't worry about it." She smiled at him she didn't complain about his late nights she didn't really like to argue with him."It was okay I cleaned the house top to bottom, went to the gym, got my hair done and my nails too then came home and started my home made cooking for you." She kissed him. "I missed my man though I always miss you when your gone."
 
"I missed you to."-he smiled and looked to her eyes as he ate.-"I am off tomorrow except for a meeting early morning. If you want i can take you shopping for some new clothes and stockings and heels. "-he grins and ate.-"I like to spend a romantic day with you...Maybe we can go do a few naughty things a bit...It would be nice to see you more then a few hours before sleep."-he chuckled and looked to her eyes as he ate more of her food.-"Wonderful as always."
 
"Oh aren't you sweet and yay I get to spend sometime with my husband I haven't had much time alone with you in a while." She stroked his chest. "Huni why don't you just say let's go to the sex shop." She said laughing. "Aww your so sweet I'd love a romantic day I could never say no to a romantic day with my love." She smiled hearing him say "Wonderful as always." She slide on his lap. "Feed me some." She stroked his leg.
 
-He smiled and gently put some food on the fork and put it on her tongue as he smiled to her eyes.-"We can if you like."-he smiled and felt her hand stroke his leg his cock hard as stone as he smiled.-"I am going to have a nice romantic day with you tomorrow."-he smiled and kissed her cheek.-
 
She eat the food. "You are right my food is great." She laughed. "Oh I can't wait mister romance will be here." She laughed more as she twisted around still sat on his lap her legs were round the other side of the chair. "I'm really happy with you. You know that don't you." She said before kissing him. "Maybe after you finish your dinner we can take a long hot bath."
 
"I would like that why don't you get that ready."-he smiled to her eyes.-"I am glad even if i can be ass sometimes i need to get my anger under control sometimes."-when she got up he slapped her ass.-
 
"Huni its all part of me being your wife you could act anyway and I'd still be here because I'm your wife I'm yours and your mine." She kissed him. She turned away shaking her ass as she walks up the stairs. She went in the bathroom and put the bath on. She got some candles out. She light them then left the bath running. She got undressed turned the bath off as she wrapped a towel round herself she went downstairs. She dropped the towel on the floor she stood there naked. "Are you coming with me now." She grinned at him.
 
-He smiled as he just finished and stood up seeing her drop the towel.-"I must say so."-he grins following her body up the stairs his hand slapped her ass a few times until they get to the bathroom and got in first before she got in.-"This feels great."-the hot bath felt good and held her body close.-
 
She laid back resting her head on his chest. "Oh god this feels so good I miss taking baths with you. We used to do it loads before we got married. You know you made me the happiest woman in the world the day I became Mrs Hudson." She closed her eyes relaxing. She stroked his leg. "Was work stressful today baby?" She asked.
 
"Not really but in two days i have 9 meetings and that is not good most of them are against new policies to help this city and oi i hate these people."-he smiled.-"I remember when you used to wash me and me you then we get dirty in the tub."-he chuckled. He smiled and began washing her hair with a 2 in 1 shampoo to condition her hair to.-"I remember you used to love me washing all over you?."
 
"Poor baby maybe I should start coming to work with you may sit under the table making you feel good like I use to." She laughed remembered the days she sat under his table giving him blow jobs."Yeah I use to wash you then fuck you we would get messy all over again." She laughed as she got some body wash in her hands she massaged into his legs. She moaned softly as he washed her hair."Yeah I know I loved it but you don't really have the time to wash me anymore."
 
"I am going to try and go in earlier and come home earlier."-he smiled.-"So we can do more together."-he smiled and pet her hair gently as he kissed her neck and then took his soap and held the wash scrubby with some of the soap on it as he began to wash over her body.-
 
"Oh okay that sounds good cause there's something I want and your gonna have to be home more for me to be able to get it." She turned her head a little to look at him. She loved feeling his hands all over her. She was still massaging his legs. "The something I want is a baby I want your baby I understand if you don't want to just yet but I really want your baby."
 
-He smiled.-"After My term as mayor I will be the father of your baby."-he smiled and kissed her lips as he held her close to him.-"I will be happy to give you that."-he said gently and stroked her hair gently.-
 
"Okay I'll wait till your done with being mayor but what if your re-elected." She said. She wanted his baby and she didn't want to wait for years and years. She was keeping herself calm but she really wanted to fly off the handle she wanted a baby more than anything.
 
"It is my last term i have 2 years. That is is i won't be running again."-he smiled.-"I promise that to you and i will keep it."-he grins and ran his hands over her body and smiled gripping her ass.-"OK then?"-he said and kissed her lips.-
 
She couldn't hold it in anymore she was ready to explode."You can't expect me to wait two years to have a baby. You know how much I want a baby!" She shuffled away from him in the bath tub so she could face him. "I want a baby." She said looking in his eyes. She desperately wanted a baby.
 
-He slapped her face and stood up gripping her hair.-"You want it huh?"-He gripped her hair and began fucking her face.-"Stupid whore i told you yes you want to explode and be a cunt."-he rammed his cock in her throat.-"Yeah suck that cock you want a baby so badly."
 
She was shocked by how he reacted she held her face she was only being honest with him now she was now doubting wanting to have a baby she knew he'd be a good dad but he had temper. She sucked his cock. She knew that if she didn't suck him he would just get angrier. She sucked his cock hard and roughly she was annoyed and hurt. She wanted a baby and he was suppose to give her what she wanted that what he said he would do always give her what she wanted. She blocked out his voice as she sucked his cock hard.
 
-He stopped and just realized what he did he stopped and looked away he hurt her and he promised to stop doing such a thing and sat back down.-"I am sorry."-he said and looked down.-"I have to control this anger...I will give you a baby i promise."-he said a bit hurt form his action.-
 
"Its okay I annoyed you I argued with you its okay it was my fault." She looked at him. She was shaking a little she was use to him like this he was like two people rolled into one. One minute he was okay the next he was angry. She loved him so she excepted his behaviour. "I'm not sure if we should, its just something I've wanted for a while I just wanted a mini you to love and look after." She whispered. She looked at him. "I do want your baby but I only want to have a baby if you want a baby too" she stroked his chest. "I love you and I can wait for a baby if your not ready. I'm sorry I went off on you I love you please forgive me for being a bitch and going off at you." She kissed him passionately.
 
-He kissed her back-"I love you to. I want the baby to one day."-he smiled and held her close-"I love you and promise the baby you want as a matter of fact we will begin to grab supplies slowly to pile for the baby."-he smiled and stroked her cheek.-"how does that sound love."
 
"Okay we will have a baby one day." She was a little sad but she couldn't be bothered to argue with him. "okay that sounds good huni." she faked a smile. She laid back and closed her eyes she was sad but she couldn't be bothered with the arguing. She was hurt and sad but she was trying to keep it all inside she hoped he didn't sense how she was really feeling.
 
Back
Top