Labyrinth (1 male needed, PM if interested)

Jareth watched as she kept her eyes on his even as she approached her second orgasm. He increased his pace both in his hips and in his finger. "That's it my love let yourself go. We have all night to explore these sensations."
 
Sarah listened to Jareth and came a second time, gasping loudly and giving another pleasure filled scream as she did so, her back arching and her hips bucking against his as he thrusted into her.
 
For Jareth the clenching of her virgin pussy was too much. As she came so did he, arching his back and thrusting in deeply he shot his hot semen deep into her. Spurt after spurt coating her virginal walls with their first taste of Jareth's love. Jareth knew it was just the first of many times it would be coated thus.
 
Sarah felt him cum inside of her, and it made her melt back into the covers, her body resting, looking up at him with love and a bit of lust in her eyes.
 
Jareth lay down beside his wife and cuddled her to him. "I hope that was not unpleasant. If you wish we can do it again soon, or we can just lay here for awhile. Whatever you desire my queen."
 
Sarah smiled and cuddled into Jareth, kissing him softly. "It was the furthest thing from unpleasant, my King," she said. "However, let us just lay here and cuddle for awhile." She nuzzled her head into his shoulder affectionately, her eyes bright and happy.
 
Jareth pulled her in closer and wrapped her up in his arms. Finally he had his Queen in his bed and his arms. Today was the Happiest he had been in his long life. Leaning down he kissed the top of her head, inhaling her sweet scent again. In truth he could lie like this forever and be content. Let the rest of the world do without them as long as they had each other what else did they need? Sighing he cuddled into her more and began to stroke her hair.
 
Sarah gave a soft coo as he began to stroke her hair. It was always a weakness of hers, something that made her calm, comforted, and loved. She sighed happily and cuddled into her husband some more, in truth a bit tired from the days activities.
 
Jareth watched as his wife gradually fell asleep in his arms. He was content to just hold her as she slept, he had their whole lives ahead of them to continue her education in the arts of the bedroom. Tonight he was truly happy. He kissed her head again and drifted off to sleep himself still stroking her hair.
 
Sarah woke up the next morning, and she nearly panicked, not used to sharing a bed with someone. but she relaxed when she saw it was Jareth. Smiling, she kissed his cheek and stretched languorously in his arms, not wanting to move.
 
Jareth awoke as he felt Sarah stretch in his arms. Leaning down he tilted her face upwards and kissed her sweetly on the lips. " Good morning my Queen, did you sleep well?" He smiled down at her and the sight of her beautiful face caused his nether regions to stir. "Would you like to resume your education now?"
 
Sarah kissed him back, smiling. "I slept very well, my King, and if that's what you desire," she said, teasingly.
 
"My queen every time I see you lately that is what I desire. If you are going to leave it to me we are not going to leave this bed for an awfully long time and I am afraid you will be walking funny when we do. So please you have to be the one to call a halt to proceedings when you feel the need. As for now though," he said with a wicked little smile as he reached down and began to rub her small little nub again, "I believe we are safe to play for a little while."
 
Sarah sighed and gave a soft moan, her body immediately responding to his fingers on her nub. "As you wish, my King," she moaned out.
 
Jareth carefully lifted his Queen up and positioned her so she was astride his erection. "Now my dear I want you to lower yourself on to me and then ride me like you would one of our horses at a trot. I believe you will find the experience most enjoyable."
 
Sarah nodded and slowly lowered herself onto him, gasping and squirming as she did so until she took him to the hilt. Bracing herself, she slowly began to ride him, gasping and moaning.
 
Jareth moaned as Sarah lowered herself down. She was still so very tight that he felt every crease and fold of her. As she began to ride him he reached up and began to fondle her breasts and nipples, adding to her pleasure and his as he saw the look on her face.
 
Sarah's face was a mask of pure pleasure, and she moaned as she rode him and felt him fondling her breasts and nipples. It felt really good.
 
Jareth let her set the pace and then as she came down he began to thrust up into her. Bucking his hips slightly. He then had a devilish thought and each time she came down he increased his girth by just a little. Soon he had added another half an inch to his penis and he decided he would stop there. Sarah was so lost in her feelings she probably did not notice, but now Jareth was even tighter inside her and the feelings he was receiving were incredible. He released one hand from her breasts and played with her nub again. In this position it was relatively easy. Soon his queen would cum and he would teach her something new.
 
Sarah moaned and squirmed on top of Jareth as she rode him and he toyed with her body, especially when he started playing with her nub, and it didn't take very long for her to cum, screaming her pleasure filled scream as her juices coated his cock and balls and hand.
 
Jareth continued to pump her as she screamed through her climax. He had yet to cum but he was close. Perhaps this was a good time to teach his wife the art of fellatio. After all every good wife should be able to do it after all he thought.
 
Sarah continued to ride Jareth, a little out of breath, but determined to give her husband pleasure.
 
Jareth stopped Sarah as he could see she was out of breath and would soon tire long before he came. Lifting her off he placed her beside his crotch. "My queen it is time for your next lesson. This one is in the art of pleasing your King. You are to wrap your hand around my erection and gently squeeze it then move your hand up and down. Then you are to lick the head with your tongue, before you are to take as much of it as you can inside of your mouth and then while sucking move back to the top. Then you bob up and down on it repeating this action. Do you think you can do this?"
 
Sarah listened. "Yes, I think so," she said, following his instructions until she began sucking him. She moaned at the strong taste of his cock, blushing a little as she realized that she was licking off her own juices.
 
Jareth moaned as he felt her lips surround his cock and her begin to suck. He held her head and allowed his fingers to trail through her hair. He did not thrust up into her mouth allowing her to take her time getting used to it first. Later he would teach her how to deep throat him but for now she was doing well. He wondered if she would enjoy the taste of his sperm. The way she was performing they would soon find out.
 
Back
Top