Once more with feeling.

Un- sexualized nudes? Perhaps from your perspective. From ours- even your clothed photos bring about sexual feelings. :D

Your breasts are amazing, I don't see them near as much as I would like!:cattail:
My breasts are feeling seriously unappreciated right now, so I welcome any compliments about them :)
you are amazing!!! your lips and nips are scrumptious!!
Thanks knits glad ya liked em
Oh wow, what a lovely set of pics. I love your lips.
Thank you EN
your so beautiful... i want to cry

Usually I make men secrete a different bodily fluid. I'm sorry for making you cry :rolleyes:

Ummmm, I think you have had a couple of nipple slippages.......:rolleyes:

Oh how I love seeing those slippages from you! Beautiful
Yeah sorry about that, how risqué of me :rolleyes:
Hi gorgeous :rose:
out standing pic hope too see more of u :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:
Cool, you may see more of me you may not, I'm slightly noncommittal :eek:
Very sexy pics. And I agree with the others...those lips are phenomenal.
Thanks BJS
God you're gorgeous
Thanks, and j know about Hondas :rolleyes:
Whatever you did that last group of pictures (filter or something?), I really like the way they turned out. Subject matter as usual was more than passable.

Yep it's a few different things, layered up...I feel like struggling with this pic taking thing without my camera so I'm pleased you approve.

Good morning. This first time I ever commented on your pictures . I think your stunning and sultry all in one

I agree with Nipplecaresser here!

They may be unsexualised, but they cannot be unsenualised, they have you in them after all ;)
That sounds like a challenge to me :p
how the hell have i been missing this thread. you are damn gorgeous.... i will return.
Maybe you've read some of my posts and thought 'she sounds like a miserable. Evil, dragon lady' I ain't visiting her thread, that's my theory anyway, that or to many 'eye roll' smilies :rolleyes:.
This isn't one of those magic eye things, is it?

Please note my previous (and continuing) lack of commentary on your phone cover. :rolleyes:
Yeah well you don't appreciate cowboys or British fabric designers like I do, I would be more concerned by your lack of approval if you were an indi fashion blogger or something.
Still have a lovely body! Oh yes :D

Thanks Thomas :)

Hey, the chick on the collage you posted... seriously hot. I'd do her. If you see her again, let her know; K?

My breasts are feeling seriously unappreciated right now, so I welcome any compliments about them :)

Weird. I thought I saw a bunch of compliments, but it must have been my overactive imagination. They are:
Amazing!
Incredible!
Fantastic!
Outstanding!
Alluring!
Enticing!
Sensual!
Sexy!

I could keep going, if need be.

Thanks knits glad ya liked em

Thank you EN

Usually I make men secrete a different bodily fluid. I'm sorry for making you cry :rolleyes:

That should never be. How long do you like them to be appreciated before you yearn for other things?

That's very brave of you ;)

Hey, talking in Yoda again? Kind of sounds like how people talk in South Wales as well not that you'd know that.

Yoda, Welsh, makes sense, kind of . . .

Yeah well you don't appreciate cowboys or British fabric designers like I do, I would be more concerned by your lack of approval if you were an indi fashion blogger or something.

Just because I didn't like Brokeback Mountain doesn't mean I don't appreciate cowboys. :rolleyes:

Good the less courageous don't last long here, I'm a bit of a ball breaker

That makes it even more worth while.

I need to say, a while back you posted a pic featuring you, a glass table & a magazine. It's the best pic I've ever seen anywhere. I can't find it in your thread. :(
Please, please, please post it again I'll love you forever if you do. :rose: :D x

hey sweet and sexy, so glad your posting again, and mmmm your so sweet and sexy.
Hope your having a relaxing and very naughty week-end.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hope everyone has had a good weekend :D. I'm sick so if anyone wants to give me some sympathy I'd appreciate it. -me- I will upload that pic for you later ;).

Back