whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a certain Litster that is making me crazy. He is pushing my buttons every time we chat and I usually wind up a total mess and that is not what I come on here for. He just has something that is getting inside my head and I am starting to want him inside of me somewhere else. Sometimes this place makes me crazy.
 
---

back in 1973 I was hitchiking through Florida going over to Texas.
Was traveling with two girls I met in Miami and they were hitchin to Orlando.
We got a ride and about halfway through Alligator Alley we were ejected from the car because one of the girls didn't want to fuck the guy that was driving. So there we are with no traffic, no gas station, no nothing.
So we decide to get high and wait for a ride, the girls tell me "No" we can't hang out because its going to get dark and we don't want to be there when it gets dark--, because its called Alligator Alley for a reason.
So we're walking and smoking some Aculpoco Gold and getting hammered, the one little blonde girl starts giggling and whispering something to her friend.
I looked at the brunnette and ask what she said. The girl said, "she says she horny." I perked right up, "Well can I help?"
Ya see--, she's never had sex with guys before. And its been a long time since I've had sex with a guy, so we would like to have you help us."
"Ok, sure. What do you want me to do?"
"Have you ever given oral sex to a girl?"
Yea,
"Do you oppose two girls having fun with each other?"
Hell no.
I had one girl taking off my levi jacket while the other was undoing my jeans. They laid me down on the side of the road, the little blond sat on my face while the brunette got up on my dick and then started making out with the blonde girl.
We hadn't even been there ten minutes when the first car drove by, then backed up real fast and stopped by us.
They just wanted to watch though, they weren't willing to give us a ride.
Anyway, with the exception of the traffic, I'd like to do that all over again.
And although I know why they call it Alligator Alley, we never did see one.
 
It is a really hot idea. Every time I have a conference for work at a hotel, I think about doing it or just randomly telling someone my room number. Damn that Craigslist killer for ruining my fun with common sense!

Huh - I have the same fantasy every time I go to a conference. A random girl giving me her room key card and telling me to be there in 10 minutes with a bottle of wine and two glasses.
 
My biggest fantasy right now is to be taken advantage of by an older woman, probably a professor of mine or something. To be only used for her pleasure :eek:
 
I'd like to have Read312 eat me out... And I really want to make out for a long time after I cum... ;)
 
Done this....

"For the wife and I to be in the woods having sex when we discover we have an audience. With little encouragement they go from audience to participants."

NOT the participating part ... and not an auidence per say... but yes ! Done it in the woods, traffic going by... We could have been discovered easily......and another time in a Park in Texas... We were in a natural Hot Springs... one thing led to another... We switched positions and I was in her from behind... ( the water was deep enough and the sides were high so no one could see us naked) some people were walking/hiking by, we saw them, so I remained in her.... till they passed.
 
At the moment I'm getting ridiculously turned on by humiliation - maybe even being forced to wear a diaper/nappy...
 
fantasy

One of mine is to sit in my lounge near the window dressed in my sexiest lingerie. With a light illuminating me. Prefer a red one
Men passing by see me and come to the door. They ask me my prices. I allow them in and be their prostitute
 
Hmmmm

One of mine is to sit in my lounge near the window dressed in my sexiest lingerie. With a light illuminating me. Prefer a red one
Men passing by see me and come to the door. They ask me my prices. I allow them in and be their prostitute

What are you wearing now?:cattail:
 
I was in a sports bar last weekend watching basketball and the guy next to me struck up a conversation. I don't know if he was trolling me or not. He asked, "Who do you like?"

I answered, "Who's playing?" and it was only later that I wondered if he was checking me out.

In my fantasy, one thing leads to another and he takes me home. We both know why I am there and we settle on the couch with a couple of beers. I put my hand on his crotch and he spreads his legs. I rub his hard cock through his jeans and then open them. His cock comes out of his boxers and I hold it. I am off the couch and on my knees in front of him with his cock in my mouth in a heart beat.

He slows me down and pulls his pants down so they aren't in the way. I gobble his cock and before long he is cumming in my mouth.

He laughs and tells me he needed that. He wants to go down on me and I tell him that I don't normally cum that way. He asks what he can do for me. We head to the shower and he washes me, fingers my ass.

We retire to the bed and cuddle, then I have his weight on me and I spread my legs for him. He takes his time, sucks on my nipples until I am begging for his cock. Not so fast he says. He gets the lube and starts to stretch my ass and returns to sucking on my nipples.. My legs are splayed as wide as I can make them. He props my ass up on a couple of pillows and asks me if I am ready. I say I am.

It hurts, but I bear down and he pops into me. Soon his whole cock is in me and I am meeting his thrusts. We fuck for a while and then the has me turn over, ass up. He starts fucking me hard. All I can do is groan and grunt in delight.

He turns me back over again and has me hold onto the head board and he fucks me. When he is getting close, he starts stroking me and we cum together, my ass squeezing the cum out of him.
 
A sex party, a planned orgy starting in a few hours. The anticipation of something memorable.
 
I'm going to make my fantasy come true. I am inviting a man into my house
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top