Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Hello ladies.....I had a very fun experience this weekend shopping....

Had a younger retail clerk helping me out, making sure the clothes laid right, and just making me feel incredibly sexy. Unfortunately I had my kids with me, so nothing more than that occured, but if the kiddos were not there......WOW. Well, at least my perverted little mind it would have been awesome. LOL

Very nice thought I agree. A couple years ago I had a very cute little thing want to help me with a bra fitting and I was too naive to see what she was trying to get thru to me during the process. Her sneaky smile still stays with me but at the time I didn't really catch on.

Very nice thought I agree. A couple years ago I had a very cute little thing want to help me with a bra fitting and I was too naive to see what she was trying to get thru to me during the process. Her sneaky smile still stays with me but at the time I didn't really catch on.

After I thought about it I felt so turned on and so stupid. Never caught the pass she was throwing.

Just went through this whole post - skimmed some, got stuck on a few.
Whether it's my gorgeous married professor or absolutely sexy boss at work, I seriously can't even shy away from saying that I'm dying to get "seduced" by an older woman.

I'd let her seduce me, make the first moves to feel that moment of control, and then take it from her (the main consensus is that you guys are so sexually frustrated - the potential for teasing is ridiculous and SO appealing).

After I thought about it I felt so turned on and so stupid. Never caught the pass she was throwing.

I've read many posts about women making and welcoming passes in the mall dressing room, etc., and those stories are a huge turn-on for me and the subject of many fantasies. Maybe I'm not giving off a vibe that makes me seem receptive (hard to imagine given my constant state of desire), or I'm never in the right place at the right time (certainly possible), or I'm just to dense to get it (please, Lord, say it ain't so!). In any event, if you encounter me in the mall, PLEASE don't hold back!

My favorite secretary...

my%20favorite%20secretary.jpg

Just went through this whole post - skimmed some, got stuck on a few.
Whether it's my gorgeous married professor or absolutely sexy boss at work, I seriously can't even shy away from saying that I'm dying to get "seduced" by an older woman.

I'd let her seduce me, make the first moves to feel that moment of control, and then take it from her (the main consensus is that you guys are so sexually frustrated - the potential for teasing is ridiculous and SO appealing).

Older women have a lot to offer... and it is fun to make them think it is their idea :heart:

I just need one display that they want it, that they wouldnt say no, and I'd go predator mode on her haha. Well at least until I get her cornered, then I would only be what she wanted me to be. :)

Older women have a lot to offer... and it is fun to make them think it is their idea :heart:

Is that what you've been doing honey, making me think it's all my idea? ;)

Actually, I love the idea of a younger woman seducing me, or at least thinking that she is . . . .

thinking she is...that is our little secret ......we all know that we are crafty and sly in luring the cute younger dolls to our arms no?

Last edited:
You can be crafty and sly all you want, but us younger girls are not so innocent or naive.
I can near guarantee I'd steal your control. :)

You can be crafty and sly all you want, but us younger girls are not so innocent or naive.
I can near guarantee I'd steal your control. :)

hummmm... I do believe you would only get as much control as we would allow you to believe you have.
And you would love every minute :heart:

Haha there's enough mind fucking to go around here...but you'll know who's in power when the other one starts to beg.. :)

Haha there's enough mind fucking to go around here...but you'll know who's in power when the other one starts to beg.. :)

mmmm.... I find they can't beg, as they are spent and passed out on the bed, then I have to yell out "send in the next kid"... lol

Back