The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I go to college again (hoping to), I won't do the internet style again, I'd rather do the actual classroom style college.

There's no substitute for total immersion in the academic atmosphere. Having all the knowledge of the ages at your disposal is heady wine indeed. :D

*wanders back in with magnum of champagne, unopened from yesterday*

Anyone care to celebrate today?

Alright, I'm out for the night. Dinner's done, and movie's on :cattail:

I'll take some of that champagne before I go though :D

*wanders back in with magnum of champagne, unopened from yesterday*

Anyone care to celebrate today?

I'd love to but it's bedtime for the wench now. But if it's still unopened another day, I have the chocolates and strawberries to go with it. ;)

There's no substitute for total immersion in the academic atmosphere. Having all the knowledge of the ages at your disposal is heady wine indeed. :D

Amen and again I say Amen! I was miserable in middle school and high school. All those rosy images of high school with the proms and games and cheerleaders, etc. passed me by entirely. But the university? Ah, the university. I liked it so much that if it hasn't been for this rotten little war that got in the way, I'd have never left. I had it all scoped out. Tenure, tweed jacket with leather elbow patches, calabash pipe, academic robes with velvet trim . . . God, but I wanted that. Lyndon Baines Johnson, I hope you rot in Hell!

Amen and again I say Amen! I was miserable in middle school and high school. All those rosy images of high school with the proms and games and cheerleaders, etc. passed me by entirely. But the university? Ah, the university. I liked it so much that if it hasn't been for this rotten little war that got in the way, I'd have never left. I had it all scoped out. Tenure, tweed jacket with leather elbow patches, calabash pipe, academic robes with velvet trim . . . God, but I wanted that. Lyndon Baines Johnson, I hope you rot in Hell!

He must be a tour guide by now. :D

Sure do! Congrats on two wins, starr. :rose::kiss::rose:

I'll take a glass of bubbly. :D
It was a total surprise, specially seeing as I haven't been around in an age and at least one of the cats was full of AH regulars.

So I'm gonna have a small whoop-it-up!

You want a glass or a stein's worth? :D

It was a total surprise, specially seeing as I haven't been around in an age and at least one of the cats was full of AH regulars.

Just a flute for me. I have to go to the store and buy a mousetrap. :rolleyes:

I hope he's Exhibit A, myself!

It's amazing how LBJ gets a pass on faking the reason for the 'Nam escalation...and Nixon gets tarred and feathered for a stupid break-in.

Oh fudge...I forgot...no politics here...don't tell Molly or I'm in deep shit. :eek:

Not really...quality and talent are always recognized. ;)

How much you got? I'll have a stein.

The damned mouse hides under the washer-dryer where the terror-ier can't even come close to fitting. A rat would be too big to go there and she'd nail it but a itsy-bitsy, tiny little mouse . . .

A mousetrap?? What about the holy terrorier? Is she failing in her duties?

*Snort* If you say so!

I have a case of it here! Like I said, only a small celebration :D

Just one case huh? It is a small celebration. Of course I didn't see the Tattinger lorry outside either. :D

A case of magnums though ...

Yeah, I know, should've been jerryboams - I'm cheap!

Not cheap...thrifty...there's a difference. ;) Cheap is putting an inexpensive wine in an expensive brand bottle and serving from it...thrifty is putting the wine in a cut glass carafe' so no one sees that it's inexpensive. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back