for the casual community ha

Netzach

>semiotics?
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Posts
21,732
For those of you who play hard often and generously with strangers in any capacity and skillset as well as those in intimate rels.

Have you ever been more wigged out about your magic skillz with an intimate partner than a party bunny? A particular area of play that you choke on with one person but not the rest?
 
For those of you who play hard often and generously with strangers in any capacity and skillset as well as those in intimate rels.

So...everyone? *scratches his chin*

Have you ever been more wigged out about your magic skillz with an intimate partner than a party bunny? A particular area of play that you choke on with one person but not the rest?

Yes.

Some things just can change or destroy a relationship. If there is no relationship, not much can be destroyed.
 
Well it's been a while but I can sometimes do better (in my case, take more) with a casual partner because I'm more detached, especially if I've been warmed up nicely. If I haven't been, I do better with my PYL, because there is more drive to please and also the sexual anticipation helps.
 
Have you ever been more wigged out about your magic skillz with an intimate partner than a party bunny? A particular area of play that you choke on with one person but not the rest?

I tend to go the other way. With someone I know and understand how they react, I will push harder because I can trust what's going is okay for them. With a stranger, how to tell? Also, once I get into someone's head I have a fair idea of what buttons to push and how hard. If I'm just pushing stuff at random for myself, it's not as much fun.

I'm just not good at playing with random people, in whatever capacity.

I've done the hardest pain scenes with my partner, that's for sure. And I'm planning to do more!
 
Four years later, I'm still struggling at my Topping skills with the boy. Other people? Bring it on him. With him? I choke. Every damn time. Neither of us can really figure it out.
 
Have to admit my first thought was, magic skillz!!!

Wigged out in a bad or good way? Not that it matters much I suppose; I've had good and bad wigging moments with strangers and intimates alike.
 
Eh, I do the hardest stuff with my girls. I don't tend to play hard with party bottoms because I don't know what they can take. I refuse to chance breaking someone because I don't know their tolerances and reactions.

I don't have problems playing with folks at parties and events, I just keep it level. Fortunately, I am usually sought out for rope play, and thus don't worry as much. We discuss health concerns, and move from there. No worries. While being the "rope guy" does narrow the field a bit vis a vis those wanting to bottom for me, it dovetails with my general attitude.
 
It can be hard for me to be as rough or dominant as I'd like because the emotions can sometimes carry over, and we like to keep it strictly bedroom.

/Though about a year ago, we had some friends over for dinner and she was really irritating me. We got up to grab some things from the kitchen and I told her that if she kept it up, I was going to lay her over my lap and spank her after they left. She kept it up and I kept my word. She didn't like the stinging, but she was quite moist and ready when I was done...



And off-topic: I'm still pretty sure that that whole series of threads was a giant performance art piece.
 
I realized a while back that I can and usually do play much harder with people I'm not emotionally attatched to. This was sort of a bummer realization. There was a while when Seb was super dissapointed and things felt kind of down and shitty because he couldn't understand why things I could take when we first started getting to know each other are suddenly a no-go. We're still in the process of re-finding our groove.
 
Good question. There are some things I will only do with my SO (like cutting, or sex during or after play). There are some that she's not so into that I do more with others (like needles).

My Tori and I are fluid bonded, thus the no sex/no cutting outside our relationship. Other than that, it's ALL negotiable based on what folks enjoy/are willing to take... :D
 
Well, with cyber sex at least, it's weird, but I'm actually better with more random people. When it's someone I care more about, want more or like that, I'm more likely to freeze up, or get absorbed by my enjoyment and not concentrate on hers as much as I usually do. And for other stuff, it can be harder to push something you haven't tried in a relationship than with someone you don't have to worry about a future with. just my two cents.
 
Back
Top