Hiding Behind Technology (Incest Thread)

smiley8022

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Posts
5,448
hotblondeb_24b7n41h.jpg



Name:Kya Sears
Age:19
Height:5"4
Weight:110 lbs.
Hair:Bright blonde hair
Eyes:A shining blue

IC

1 New Text Message

*Hey there cutie, how are you today? I've got a raging hard on from thinking about you all day. I'm so glad that I'm getting off of work soon and will be able to go home and release. Can we go cam again? I loved seeing your hot little body, your pretty little pussy gushing from my words xx*

Kya bit her lip from the words displaying on her phone, instantly becoming wet as she moaned, slipping her hand up her skirt and starting to rub her wet pussy. He was so dirty! She wondered where he lived, where he was going home to get online and talk to her at?

For the past 6 months, she had been talking to a guy that she had met online. She was doing a live cam on Yahoo IM one night when someone requested to watch. She allowed it, and he stroked his cock on cam in favor. During the show, they exchanged numbers and he started writing filth to her. She liked his methods so much, they became online friends.

She really wanted to meet up and let this guy fuck her brains out, but he said that he never had any time. He had to stay at home due to his younger sister, go to work, school, and then slept the rest of the time. Each time they played, they never saw each others faces, just bodies. She didn't even know his name, just his screen name. Reaching down, she snapped a picture of her hot juicy pussy and sent it to him.

*Here you go hun, gives you something to think about while you get your "release" I sure do wish I could be giving it to you, wrapping my hot lips around that thick juicy cock, deepthroating you until you pull my hair and shoot your load down my throat xx*

Once the message was sent, she heard the front door slam shut, making her jump and sit up straight. Her brother, Jake knocked on her door before pushing it open and looking at her seriously. He looked out of breath and excited, but for what?

"I'm busy working on a project for tonight, so please don't bother me, come near my room, or anything." He turned around and left. She rolled her eyes and then walked over and locked her door before her phone lit up with a new message.

(Looking for somebody to play the role of Jake, her older brother. His name can be changed, his age can be anywhere from 20-23, looks are up to you. Purpose: Kya and Jake are secretly messaging and getting off with each other, they just don't know it yet pm if interested)
 
Kya forgot that her douche of a brother had even been in the room, once she read the new message that flashed across her screen. She moaned at the sight, wanting nothing more, than to wrap her lips around that hot cock, to deepthroat him until he was screaming her name, to drink his hot cum down her throat. She grinned at the message that accompianed the picture and began to play with her dripping pussy once more.

She reached over and grabbed her laptop, one hand flickering her clit as she quickly signed into her IM and seeing that he was online, she sat the computer between her legs and spread them far. She hit video call and then angled the computer to be staring at her dripping smooth pussy. She slowly pushed a finger inside of her as she moaned softly.

There was no mic on her computer, so she couldn't hear him, but they texted during their playtime and a few times called so he could talk dirty to her to get her off. She smiled seeing his throbbing cock come onto the screen as she moaned at the sight and began to push a second finger in her tight hole, pushing it in and out gently.

*This what you've been dreaming about all night?* She sent him.
 
Kya watched, intrigued, as he began to stroke his hard, thick, pulsing cock. She licked her lips, wanting to taste him so bad at this point. She pushed her fingers further into her wet pussy, moaning softly as she lifted her hips to get in more deep. She was working herself now, panting as she felt her phone start vibrating. Picking it up, she began moaning louder. He was urging her on, planning out their time together. She closed her eyes and could almost feel it happening if she concentrated hard enough.

*Mmm god baby, if you were really here, I'd fuck you so hard, I wouldn't be able to walk the next morning. Mmm, your cock looks excruciatingly yummy today.

Yeahh, thrust that hard cock into my hot tight pussy, feel my juices coating your shaft as you begin to shove your hips against mine, the slapping of our bodies becoming one the only sound in the room, besides the moans that protrude from our mouths*

Watching his hips lifting as he wrapped his hand around his cock and began to stroke, she could almost imagine him thrusting into her pussy. He was going about the same speed that her fingers were thrusting into her walls, and she just wished he would replace them. She whimpered and bit her lip as she pulled her folds back and began to rub her throbbing clit. She began to smack it before she thrusted her fingers back inside her and came on her fingers, moaning loudly.

After a few moments, she pulled her fingers out and angled the camera up slightly as she rubbed her cum-filled fingers over her hard nipples. She played with her breasts for a moment before pushing the camera back down and starting on her pussy again, she was really hot today.
 
Kya moaned softly as she saw his hand starting to slide up and down his meat at a faster pace as his hips thrusted forward, his hips arching off of the bed every few seconds. She continued to inch her fingers in and out of her dripping pussy as she began to thrust them harder, rubbing her engorged clit with her other hand, moaning loudly. She sure did hope that Jake was doing something distracting so he didn't come in on her, or hear her.

This was exactly why she didn't want to move in with her brother, but into a dorm so she could have all the hook-up's she wanted, to sleep with whomever she pleased, to be able to bring a guy home, but that was impossible here. And her online friend said it was the same at his place, which frustrated her to no end. She really wanted to meet this guy, to ride his cock from sunrise to sunset. To show him just how much she wanted him, to swallow his cock down her throat and swallow his cum as he yelled her name. She wanted to spread her legs wide and scream his name as he fucked her senseless, making her forget her own name by the time he was through with her.

Kya looked up to the screen once more as she saw his hand slowing down, his other hand moving to his phone, which made her grab hers. She moaned loudly at the words, her fingers starting to thrust into her pussy harder, but then slowing down as she shivered. She lifted her phone and began to reply.

*Mmm babe, I'm so fucking hot for you. I really need your cock. You wanna call me again so you can talk filth to me until I gush all over my fingers?*

She sent the message then sat back, starting to rub her clit again as she watched the screen, hoping that he would call her, fill her ears with his husky breathing, moans, and his dirty words, making her cum all over her own fingers as she pictured it was his cock filling her.
 
Kya was looking back and forth between the phone screen and her laptop. He was still stroking, was he going to call her? Her thoughts were cut off as she heard loud music blaring through the hallway, pissing her off. She let out an annoyed breath as she reached over and turned on her Secondhand Serenade CD and blared it through her room.

Sitting back straight up against the headboard, she saw him moving, the computer screen tilting back. She picked her laptop, holding her finger over her own cam, in case he looked as she looked onto the screen carefully then gasped, dropping the laptop. What the fuck? That was Jake! Her brother Jake! Was this a joke?! Her fingers stopped moving inside of her burning pussy as she was zoning out, completely lost to her thoughts, until she heard the blazing ringtone of Tenth Avenue North. She reached over, gulping as she answered the call.

Kya was almost frozen, her voice not working, her fingers just rubbing her pussy slowly as she was lost for a moment. Now that she thought about it, it was Jake's voice, and if she listened close enough she could hear the music in the background of the call. She turned her music down and then started playing with her pussy again, she'd prove it was him first, then she'd go from there.

"Hey hotnhorny88." She purred. "Well I was kind of busy." She teased with a small giggle. She flickered her throbbing clit, moaning softly into the phone before she remembered something. "What song is that? Sounds like something my brother would listen to." She said nonchalantly.
 
"He must be pretty cool, then, heh. It's called Hyperpower, by Nine Inch Nails." He hesitated, then added, "But I don't think I called to discuss your brother's taste in music."

Kya heard his words and bit her lip, he sounded awkward, a little weirded out, but she was right, that was the same song playing in her brother's room at this very moment, and it was his face she saw on the screen, which only meant she had been having online and phone sex with own brother for half a year and was doing it right now! But she had to admit, it kind of turned her on even more. I mean here was this guy that she had been getting off with for a long time and he was hot, had a nice cock, knew the right things to say to get her off, and would be one hell of a good time in bed. And here's the bonus, if they hooked up, she could have him any time she wanted him, because he lived under the same roof as her!

Hearing him clear his throat brought her out of her thoughts as she listened to his new words, giggling at them.

"You happen to have the tool in hand? How about you keep it nice and hard for me, nice and wet from your pre-cum until my sweet little pussy can eat him right up." She moaned softly. "I know of three hot, wet, willing, tight holes that need plugging, but we can start with my burning pussy." She purred into the phone.
 
Kya watched, intrigued as she saw his hand stop. Using his palm, he rubbed the pre-cum into his skin, letting it absorb, acting as a lube as she smiled at the sight, so he was good at instructions, good to know.

She was so hot and horny right now and she just couldn't get over the fact that the boy that made her this hot, was her brother, her own flesh and blood! But for some reason, she couldn't bring her self to stop. Was she sick for this? She didn't think so, she was just getting off with the same guy she'd been getting off with for the past six months. So he turned out to be her older brother, oh well. That could wait until later, until after she relieved herself.

Kya was pulled from her thoughts as she heard his voice through the phone, making her smile and laugh softly before she pushed her body down a bit and spread her legs wide, pushing two fingers slowly into her hot, tight, wet pussy. She began to slowly inch in and out before she began to pump her fingers harder and faster inside of her pussy.

"Mmm, just a second baby." She purred into the phone as she leant over and grabbed a large purple dildo from her nightstand. When she sat back, she spread her legs wider and slowly pushed the fat head into her waiting pussy. She whimpered into the phone as it began to push into her tight, dripping pussy. Her breathing was heavy now as she finally got all eight inches in. she waited a few moments before she began to pump it in and out of her pussy, moaning a little louder now.

"Mmm god, I wish this was you, here, right now, pumping into my tight little pussy, telling me how good it feels, whispering dirty things into my ear." She purred. "Now show me how you'd fuck my tight, young, dripping, little pussy. Show me how into it you would get, let me hear you moan for me." She told him, the words dripping off of the edge of her tongue.
 
She moaned from his words, watching as he got some lotion on one hand and began to rub it into his throbbing cock, making it easier for him to rub his shaft, more slick, more wet, more like the pussy he wished he was fucking.

"Mmm, would you fuck me until I couldn't walk?" She purred into the phone, watching as he began to stroke his shaft, faster and harder as she moved the vibrator in and out of her dripping pussy at a fast, hard pace, her hips thrusting to meet it each time. She propped the phone between her ear and sheoulder as she reached down and began to rub her throbbing clit, whimpering a long whimper into the phone the same time he let loose a long moan, making her smile.

"I'd forget what it was like to be with anybody else? That's how much you would pound me with your hot, thick, juicy cock? Mmm, how about when you eat my pussy? Would you make me scream your name?" The words were like oil, dripping from her mouth as she felt herself nearing peak, her hips thrusting up toward her hand, forcing the vibrator in deeper as she started to pant.

"Ohhh fuckk. I'm close babe, damn close." She whined.
 
"Damn right, honey. I'd eat that pussy like it was popcorn, and drink your juices like a fine wine."

Kya smiled at the words as she hadn't realized the meaning behind her words that he could take from them. She had mentioned screaming his name, but now that she knew who it was, she'd have to keep herself in check, not to moan his name on accident. She bit her lip as she began to shove the vibe in and out of her pussy faster and harder, she was so fucking close, she just wished it was a real cock pounding her tiny little pussy.

"That's it, babe. Cum for me. I want to hear you orgasm. I want to hear you scream." He said to her, both hands in view now as he grabbed his balls, rubbing them before he said something that shocked her. "Scream my name: Jake. For me."

She had known it was him already, but hearing him speak his name, to confirm the truth, to make her realize just how serious this was, it threw her off of the edge as she started gasping and then let out a long, loud moan as she whimpered, her hand pounding the vibe deep into her pussy, her hand on her clit rubbing it furiously.

"Oh shit, fuck yeah. Jake, mm god yeah, Jake babe, it feels sooooooooooo good." She whimpered before she realized her body was going into a second orgasm, probably from shock due to her brother. She let out almost a scream of pleasure from this. "OHhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy goddddddddddd! Oh fuck yeah. Jake baby, I'm cumming again. Mmmm, yeah. I wish it was on your cock." She cried into the phone, watching as he came on the screen, his sexy moans like music to her ears.
 
Kya was panting, hardly able to breathe as she watched valley after valley of short lived geysers of cum pouring from his cock. She licked her lips, wanting nothing more than to open her door, walk down the hall, and lick the cum from his stomach. She bit her lip and listened to his heavy breathing until he replied.

"Yeah, me, too, hon. We need to get that brother of yours out of the house, so we can have our way with each other." He was silent for a few moments until he replied again. Maybe we should get him and my sister together, on a blind date, so we can spend some time alone, ourselves."

She laughed uneasily as he said this, if only he knew the truth. The brother she was talking about, the one he wanted to set on a blind date, was him, and she was the one he wanted to set himself up with! Confusing in a way, but hey, he would find out sooner or later, right? Would she tell him? She didn't know.

"I wish I could clean those sexy abs up for you, lick them clean and swallow your yummy cum." She bit her lip and rubbed her soaked pussy lips. She looked at the computer screen as she came down from her orgasms slowly.

"Yeah, alone time together sounds wonderful about now." She smiled, how would this ever work? She wondered.
 
He smiled, and dipped a finger into the pool, swirling it about. "Maybe next time. I doubt I can wait that long."

Kya licked her lips, watching him play with the remnants of his cum that layed on his stomach. She was brought out of display as she heard him talking about the time, which meant their time was up, for now.

"Hon, I don't mean to cum and run, but I was so eager to get to you, I haven't eaten at all." He stood, leaving his computer up but turning down the music to a far lower level. "And as much as I'd love to eat that pussy of yours, I don't think it's very nutritious."

Kya giggled as he mentioned the whole 'cum and run' nonsense before getting up and turning down his music. She listened and heard the music going soft down the hallway, this was insane. She laughed again when he said her pussy is most likely not nutritious.

"No problem babe, I'm quite hungry as well. Next time, I can feed you something when we're done." She smiled at the thought. Once the phone's were hung up, she colllapsed on her bed, sighing heavily. She heard his footsteps in the hall and after a few minutes, she heard a knock at the door, startling her. She yelled for him to come in, after she had placed a cover over her naked body.

"Hey, Ky. I'm sorry about earlier; had stuff on my mind, and just needed to get it out of my system. I didn't mean for you to be the focus of it." He tipped his head, motioning her to come out of the room with a nod.

Kya got up off of the bed, after he disappeared into the hall. She grabbed one of her robes and wrapped it around her small frame before joining him in the hall.

"What do you say I call for a couple pizzas and we take the night off from whatever responsibilities we have, huh? We can watch a movie or two; I'll even let you pick the first one." He smiled, invitingly. "It can be just like it used to, at least for a night; 'kay, Ky? What do you say?"

Kya averted eye contact as she listened to his words then she smiled, pushing her hair out of her eyes as she slowly looked up at him, biting her lip as she shrugged playfully. "Yeah, that sounds fun, Jake." She smiled before opening her door. "I uh, I'm going to get a quick shower, I'll meet you downstairs." She told him softly before going into her room and grabbing some clothes.

After her shower, she walked downstairs wearing a short pair of pink shorts that hardly went over the swell of her ass, a black tank top, and her long wet hair flowing around her face and down her back. She sat on the couch and looked at the movie that was sitting on the tv before she heard the doorbell ring. She got the money from Jake and went to pay for it.

"Hey honey, can I come in?" The delivery guy said to her, looking her up and down. She rolled her eyes and handed him the money.

"Awh come on, I'd show you the correct way to deliver a pizza, you'd enjoy it." Kya looked at him, shooting daggers in his direction.

"Seriously? Just leave." She said filled with acid. Once he gave her the pizza and left, she sighed and sat back on the couch, feeling a little sleepy. "Guys these days, they're all pigs."
 
"On behalf of the male species, I apologize," he spoke, his hand moving to her shoulder.

Kya looked down at his hand on her shoulder before looking up into his eyes and smiling a soft smile. His hand seemed to almost grip at her skin, as if he wanted something more from her, but what? She shivered slightly she his eyes closed, a deep breath eliciting from his mouth as she wondered what he was thinking about. She slowly laid her head down on the couch and placed her feet in his lap, sighing softly as she yawned, why was she so tired? And why couldn't she get out of her mind that hotnhorny88 was really her brother, Jake Sears. She bit her lip and closed her eyes slowly, falling asleep instantly as she softly murmured her brother's name in her sleep.
 
Kya startled awake, groaning as she rolled onto her stomach and buried herself in..what was that? She raised her head and looked around, noticing that her brother was gone, a pillow in his space instead, the DVD had returned to the menu, and the room was dark. She sighed as she slowly sat up. She threw away the garbage, sat the pop back in the fridge, as well as the pizza.

Yawning, she wondered if hotnhorny88, or Jake Sears, her brother was awake. And wondered why he had left. Her eyes widened at the time. They had started watching the movie at like 11, it was 3am now. She sent him a message.

*Hey, you awake? I haven't heard from you all day, since you went to eat. I took a small nap and I woke up, a little hot, if you catch my drift ;) *

After sending the message, she placed the phone back in her robe pocket and slowly made her way up the stairs. Pausing by her brother's room, she heard the ringtone that announced the message she sent. What had she gotten herself into? She had to tell him, she couldn't keep leading him on like this..Even if he hated her for this, or thought she was a pervert for continuing this after she had found out, he had to know, and she would tell him, tomorrow.

Kya walked into her room and took her robe off before crawling onto her bed and laying back gently, wondering if he'd reply. She rolled onto her side and cuddled up to her favorite stuffed bear that she had gotten from her dad when she was a little girl. She smiled at the memories and thought about her past.

Kya wasn't stupid, she knew her brother was attractive, just never thought of him that way, or well, wouldn't admit it to herself. Growing up, she had always peered in on him. She remembered once when he had come out of the bathroom wearing a towel, she had been staring hard and had to look away from him, so he didn't catch her. She also remembered always finding an excuse to hang around him and his friends, especially when they came over to swim at their pool or played sports, always wearing no shirts. She had tried to tell herself that she was watching her brother's friends, but her eye would always find it's way back to Jake's body.

Was she wrong for feeling this way? Would he hate her for this? She didn't want him upset with her, or for things to be akward between the two, she just couldn't help herself. And if things weren't meant to be this way, then why did it happen? It wasn't just a coincidence that they had found each other online and had started a relationship, and had been ready to meet up, was it? She didn't think so. This happened for a reason, she just wish she knew why.

Thinking about all this stuff really was making her hot. So after stripping from her clothing, she slowly ran her fingers along her slit, collecting her juices. She closed her eyes and imagined all the times that they had talked over the phone, watched each other on the computer, how many times he had whispered into her ear the things he wanted to do to her, to her body. She moaned and bit her lip, turning her music on softly as she didn't want to be too loud. She began to really get into it, remembering all the times that he made her cum, just from his words, his promises, just knowing that he was watching and wanting her. Would Jake feel the same when he figured out it was her?
 
Back
Top