Daughter will do anything to keep Dad's job

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
and after she fucks his boss (female) and pulls a train, she consoles Daddy with a creampie...

Gotta have a gimmick. Why the creampie?

"Oh Daddy, I just saved your job, now you gotta slurp me me, oh yeah Daddy, taste your boss's spunk in me, then you'll know who's really in charge..."

Does she make him wear fuzzy kitty slippers?

Here's a pitch:

Daughter loves daddy but knows that at work he's a huge asshole. His boss used to be a coworker who had to put up with all of his bullshit since the old president was a friend/family. He harassed her, especially when she came out of the closet and made snide remarks about her son from a previous marriage.

Upper management is looking to reduce positions and gives her the option of firing anyone she wants. Dad also recently screwed up a deal and his attitude at work has left him with no allies.

Daughter finds out and tells dad she'll talk to his boss. She goes to school with her son and his boss likes her well enough.

Daughter comes back a bit later looking sweaty and cheerfully tells dad she worked something out and they'll be meeting his boss for dinner that Friday. Dad is ecstatic but daughter tells him that from now on he'll have to do whatever she says.

That Friday, they meet his boss and her wife and the deal is explained: daughter offered to be on call for any group sex the two of them might want or even just to be at their beck and call for a good pussy licking. Daughter is actually quite happy with this arrangement and joins them for a threeway which dad has to watch.

Dad protests but daughter reminds him that she's an adult and she wants to do this. She then cleans up and meets boss's son and his friends to let them lose their virginity, all of which is recorded for dad to watch.

Daughter then comes back and the final task comes into play: he has to lap up all of their cream pies. He does so, reluctantly and then willingly, only to see this was also recorded.

Turns out daughter thought it all up. After this humiliation, dad has been humbled and with the video of him eating his daughter out he'll have to be on his best behavior...of course, one act of incest is as illegal as a hundred so daughter can now train up her loyal daddy slave when she isn't having a good time with his boss's family.

Gotta have a gimmick. Why the creampie?

"Oh Daddy, I just saved your job, now you gotta slurp me me, oh yeah Daddy, taste your boss's spunk in me, then you'll know who's really in charge..."

Does she make him wear fuzzy kitty slippers?
In my demented mind, Daddy is so sickened but also excited by daughter's dishevelled appearance & odour that it is he who demands to dive in...

In my demented mind, Daddy is so sickened but also excited by daughter's dishevelled appearance & odour that it is he who demands to dive in...
That only works (because IRL power imbalance) if she's a sassy tart who's teased daddy for years (reported but not described because rules) and he's tightly controlled himself for oh, so long, crying like a little boy. Yes, his uncanny daughter makes him feel juvenile!

And now she continues teasing and taunting -- and he just SNAPS! Out erupts the slavering beast he's kept caged for oh, so long! His mask of civilization slips away. The Zappa lyric fragment spins by his inner ear like a hypnotic bee: "If she were my daughter, I'd..." It drives him. He rips clothes from their bodies and shouts, "HERE'S DADDY!"

Hilarity ensues, of course. Especially when the boss walks in and she gets spit-roasted.

That only works (because IRL power imbalance) if she's a sassy tart who's teased daddy for years (reported but not described because rules) and he's tightly controlled himself for oh, so long, crying like a little boy. Yes, his uncanny daughter makes him feel juvenile!

And now she continues teasing and taunting -- and he just SNAPS! Out erupts the slavering beast he's kept caged for oh, so long! His mask of civilization slips away. The Zappa lyric fragment spins by his inner ear like a hypnotic bee: "If she were my daughter, I'd..." It drives him. He rips clothes from their bodies and shouts, "HERE'S DADDY!"

Hilarity ensues, of course. Especially when the boss walks in and she gets spit-roasted.

Funny how different minds go to different variants. I did not see her as a sassy tart. Just the opposite. Because she was prim & proper, dad had been suppressing his attraction. Her emergence as a slut frees his imagination to be acted upon...

I haven't been on for a few months due to a busy personal life. Was this story ever written?

Another story or that topic.

There's a story entitled "Humiliation for Father" by Sabineteas on Literotica that's about a daughter who is spanked and sexually abused in front of her father and all the employees at the hands of her father's boss. Unfortunately it ends there other than her dad tucking her in her bed after the ordeal.

Well written as a humiliation story. Check it out for inspiration.

Back