Men ... A Pussy Eating Questionnaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: Have you ever eaten pussy? YES
2: How old were you the first time you did? Young
3: How old was she? 1 yr younger than myself
4: Did you make her cum? yes, first time I made a woman cum, totally hooked after that
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Waxed, shaved or trimmed
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 5
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Mouth has proved more than adequate, but some finger are helpful too
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? I have, and will continue to do soB]
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? Being able to lick pussy is its own reward
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? Yes, at a park, girlfriend was laying on a picnic table, I was seated eating her out and some friends strolled by, we were both slightly red-faced after
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? Probably between 30 and 45 minutes, but who's counting?
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? Yes, and can't wait to again

Answers for Y'all

Who doesn't love making a woman cum on their tongue, their is something so sensual about watching a woman move and moan because of your tongue.

2: How old were you the first time you did? 17
3: How old was she? 17
4: Did you make her cum? YES
5: How do you prefer your pussy? SHAVED OR BALD
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 3
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? MOUTH ALWAYS USUALLY A FINGER TOO
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? YES LOVE IT
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? NO, BUT WOULD
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? ALMOST BY A ROOMMATE
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? 20-40 MINUTES
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? NO BUT I WOULD

2: How old were you the first time you did? 16
3: How old was she? 15
4: Did you make her cum? I dont think so, I knew nothing back then lol
5: How do you prefer your pussy? groomed and fresh
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 4
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? mouth and fingers
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? yes
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? no
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? no
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? 20 minutes
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? yes I love it

1: Have you ever eaten pussy?
YES
2: How old were you the first time you did?
3: How old was she?
4: Did you make her cum?
nope, that was before I learned the tricks
5: How do you prefer your pussy?
Wet and juicy... hair doesn't matter!
6: How many pussies have you eaten?
10ish
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)?
Definitely a mixture of all of the above. Fingers curled upward is a popular move that usually leaves them a bit crazy.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face?
Love it, Ride me till you cumn!
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something?
Well sure!
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy?
nope
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came?
I guess it was an hour or so, but then I wasn't watching the clock! I enjoy push ladies past their limits. Make them cumn till they begged me to stop and even then a little more...
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you?
Sure, I have and will as long as it's mine!

Last edited:
I have not seen one for the men. So saddle up guys and tells us about eating pussy ...

Yup!
Yup!
Juicy--;)
4--
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? mouth and a couple light fingers--
Oh yes!
more pussy--
not quite
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? 10 minutes the first cum---
Yup--yes!:devil:;)

I have not seen one for the men. So saddle up guys and tells us about eating pussy ...

Yes.
Yes. I was amazed.
Shaved or trimmed.
No clue. Lots.
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)?
Usually just use mouth and fingers. Love to add toys in though.
Done it and do it.
No.
No.
Lost track of time. But my tongue and muscles were sore.
Yes and yes.

Fun questions

1. Have you ever eaten pussy? YES
2: How old were you the first time you did? 14
3: How old was she? 14
4: Did you make her cum? think so, we were great experimenters
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Trimmed
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 40 or so
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? fingers & toys
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? yes, i like it better than my OL:rose:
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? not really, i just love doing it
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? more than once
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? think about an hour nonstop, first time with my OL:rose: took a while, too
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? been there, done that, got the t-shirt

Oh yeah!!!
I know the first time I saw one and tasted I was young..under 13, lol...playing "Dr." ya know...
A few years older than me, truthfully don't remember..remember who it was though..lol
Not that one..was just experimenting
SHAVED!!!!
Can use the others, but usually don't find it necessary to finish the job
Oh yeah!!
LOL..yep! To get her off!! :devil:
Not really?
30 minutes..but continued for another 30 and got her to cum 2 more times
Never have...not sure if I would

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Yes I have

2: How old were you the first time you did? 15

3: How old was she? 15

4: Did you make her cum? No, we were too nervous about getting caught at her parents house by her younger brother hanging around. So it had to be done quickly.

5: How do you prefer your pussy? Wet, moist, juicy and bare (or at least trimmed)

6: How many pussies have you eaten? 9

7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Usually always use fingers as well. Toys are used when she is in the right mood and wants to be adventurous/fun. I'm always willing to add toy play if she wants to. Have used ice cubes, mouth mints, whipped cream and cherries in the past.

8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Most definitely

9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? No, never been offered the chance to

10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? Not that I'm aware of.

11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? 5 - 10 min

12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? I have, but not recently

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Of course
2: How old were you the first time you did? 19, late bloomer
3: How old was she? same
4: Did you make her cum? yes, twice, i think she was very sensitive
5: How do you prefer your pussy? However, she likes to keep it, i've gone down on a full bush as long as it clean
6: How many pussies have you eaten? 11
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? I usually start with my mouth then add a couple of fingers. I usually tickle her little asshole a bit and if she responds to it i like to finger her ass while I eat her pussy.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? I would and have, love get smothered by a wet pussy
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? Yes, so she could return the favour ;)
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? Nope
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? Some girls don't even cum from head so about 20 min
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? No, but if the girl really wanted me to, I would

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? It's my favorite thing to do other than sex itself

2: How old were you the first time you did? 21

3: How old was she? 20

4: Did you make her cum? Yes .... she wasn't expecting me to be good at it, knowing it was my first time, but little did she know I'd read many tips to prepare myself for when the day came .... I got her close and then told her to cum on my face, and that pushed her over the edge

5: How do you prefer your pussy? Wet .... otherwise don't care, shaved is fine if that's what she prefers, but pubic hair doesn't deter me

6: How many pussies have you eaten? Six

7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Mouth and usually two or three fingers to fuck her and stimulate her G-spot

8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? It's actually my favorite position to eat pussy in .... nice and relaxing and she can control the amount of pressure she wants on her clit

9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? No, I'm happy to do it, but a blowjob in return is always appreciated

10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? Nope

11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? Probably upwards of 15-20 minutes, I was dating someone who, due to anti-depressants, was having issues achieving an orgasm and could only do so through oral sex .... even then it was a challenge, but I'll go as long as it takes because I love being down there

12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? Never have, but I don't think I'd have a problem with it .... I've kissed a girl who's just given me a blowjob and taken my cum in her mouth

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Yes
2: How old were you the first time you did? 17
3: How old was she? 17
4: Did you make her cum? I think so....but I'm not sure
5: How do you prefer your pussy? I'd rather have it bald, but I take what I can get
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? I usually slide a finger in or use a pocket rocket on her clit.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Hell, yeah!
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? Yes...a blow job.
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? No
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? Probably 20 minutes
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? Yes! One of my favorite things to do...then kiss her and let drop into her mouth.

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Yes
2: How old were you the first time you did? 21
3: How old was she? 18
4: Did you make her cum? Yes
5: How do you prefer your pussy? No preference, really.
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? It depends on what she likes.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? Yes
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? No.
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? Yes
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? 45 minutes
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? I haven't yet, but I've always wanted to.

yes

barely legal

barely legal

I did as a matter of fact

clean

I incorporate whatever's within reach and am always open to suggestions. I've also been known to get an idea and change tactics/approach midway through.

yes

as in a favor of some kind? no.

no.

I really don't know. Time seems to elude me. I do know there've been times when I've been like "okay... I've kept her on the edge long enough. Time to close the deal."

yes.

Yes I enjoy it
I think 21 or so
36 I think
Not from eating alone no
Shaved bald is easier to eat
Mouth, fingers and toys. I like to change it up.
Yes I enjoy it more like that. Easier to get your tongue nice and deep and the juices flow.
No I eat it because I want to. I have a plan of tying her down before eating at some point.
No though been kissed after by another woman. :D
Not a clue I don't look at the clock
No and no while I have tasted my cum I am really not into it.

Last edited:
1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Every possible chance I get!!!
2: How old were you the first time you did? 20
3: How old was she? 18
4: Did you make her cum? I actually made her pass out, but she came 5 times total that I know of.
5: How do you prefer your pussy? clean and trimmed. or shaven.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? around 12
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? Prefer mouth, but will use all if she prefers.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? OMG, anytime at all.
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? just my own pleasure from giving pleasure
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? No
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? 10 minutes
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? yes and yes

1yes, 2fifteen, 3same, 4dunno, 5inmyface,6never figure that one out in a million years, 7everything available, 8absofuckinloutely, 9absofuckinloutely, 10absofuckinloutely :), 11a little over 3 1/2 hours, but it was all teezing and not touching the pussy, aside from beiing 1/4" away and blowing hot breath on it, or giving it the slightest half second light sweep of the tongue.......she came immediately as soon as i finally pressed my tongue on her clit.......other than that i can make short order of a pussy ;) 12, no and no......im not an indian giver, once i give it to you i dont want it back ;)

Last edited:
Glad to finally see one for us guys on here.

1: Yes
2: 19
3: 21
4: You bet, she arched her back, and shuttered, then grabbed my face and kissed me.
5: Doesn't matter, shaved, trimmed, or hairy, just has to be clean is all, otherwise no deal.
6: Maybe 8, it's a major turn on for me, nothing gets me harder.
7: Fingers, mouth, toys, just about anything to enhance the fun.
8: I have, and it's hot as hell
9: Yeah, a blowjob
10: No
11: Not sure, maybe 10-15 minutes, but you lose track when you're having fun.
12: No, but would mind trying it, any volunteers? ;)

1: Have you ever eaten pussy? Haven't stopped since I started.
2: How old were you the first time you did? 15.
3: How old was she? 19.
4: Did you make her cum? She grabbed me by the hair, shoved my face in and cried out, "Oh my GOD! What the fuck are you DOING?" before arching her back and howling like a cat. You tell me!
5: How do you prefer your pussy? I usually like the lips smooth and naked, and either a trimmed little triangle or nothing on her mound.
6: How many pussies have you eaten? I'd say in the 15-20 range.
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you use other things (fingers, toys etc)? I like to use my hands on her tits and ass, massaging and pinching and twisting as the case may be...but I love slipping a couple of fingers into her cunt when I can tell she's just about to explode.
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? I can actually get my tongue deeper into her pussy, and use her weight to get better pressure on her clit. I love a girl shoving her pussy down on my face.
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? Well yes...Cum!
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? My girlfriend and I had a friend we were fucking together. She goes downstairs to get a drink...She comes upstairs and I'm licking her pussy...She opens the door, and I turn around and with a straight face, cry out, "Baby, it's not what it looks like!"
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? Hmmm...Twenty minutes, if I were to guess.
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? Or would you? Hmm...Well, not a creampie, (very few partners have been on the pill) although I wouldn't mind doing so. After I cum in a condom, though, I'll often pull out and lick her sweet pussy until she creams once again.

2: How old were you the first time you did? 23
3: How old was she? 24
4: Did you make her cum? No
5: How do you prefer your pussy? Like a Twinkie, cream filled
6: How many pussies have you eaten? Lay dee-luck would make five
7: Do you prefer to just use your mouth, or do you Huse other things (fingers, toys etc)? My tongue
8: Would you let a woman sit on your face? YES
9: Have you ever eaten a pussy to get something? Yes, my CB2000 unlocked
10: Have you ever been caught eating pussy? Yes
11: What is the longest time you have spent eating pussy before the woman came? over an hour
12: Eaten pussy after you have cum in it? YES Or would you? YES
here you go

Yes! I wouldn't be here if I haven't. ;)
Oh yes! It was the first time I realized the power of eating pussy.
Shaven, waxed, lasered or nicely trimmed.
Many
Mouth, tongue, and my fingers to please her g-spot. If she likes a toy I will do that too.
Oh God yes
No
I have never been caught but I have been watched
Not sure, but I go until she cums no matter how long it takes.
Yes, If that what she wants I have no problem with it.

>> Yes...repeatedly!!!
>> 18 or 19
>> 18
>> She said she did...but thinking back...not sure?
>> Clean!!
>> Lots!!
>> The whole purpose of 'eating pussy' is to use your mouth...duh! But depending on the lady I may use my fingers or toys.
>> Yes
>> Is that the purpose?
>> No
>> Not sure...I guess around 30mins or so. To be totally honest...there have been a few ladies I'm not sure if they actually came....they faked it so I would stop....lol And guys if you think you've made them cum everytime....she's lying to get you to stop!!
>> Yes...only with someone special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back