Thru Time... {All Welcome Please PM First}

LadyChance

Waiting to Exhale!
Joined
Jul 3, 2000
Posts
1,912
OOC::
Goddess if you would please begin us. Please post before our Gents atleast and then afterwards if you think there is a need to. Let the fun begin...

Gents please let our Goddess post then feel free to give your time period and such.. You can put in a short description for your char what ever is fine.. Just don’t forget time periods or planets whatever the case may be. *smiles*

Ladies please do not start posting until Saturday morning on this please... This way our goddess and gents have their time to post. We do need time periods after all, unless we go in blind and I think that would be way to confusing to play with... Tho I think our Goddess could almost pull anything out of her... Um... Well you get the idea... *smiles*

For anyone reading along if you feel that you would like to jump in at anytime please pm me or our Goddess... This way we can figure you into the story line. All are more then welcome to join but please if you do join us, keep to a time frame and play there.. Hopefully this will help us not be so confused as to where we are.. *smiles* Thank you and let the game begin... *grins*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Thru Time... Begins*

Moving through the house lighting candles, Io couldn’t help but be excited and yet nervous about tonight. It was going to be a turning point in the sisters lives, she just had this feeling that the Goddess would hear their call. Hopefully love would be there's and life would be fun and happy again.

The phone calls had been easy enough to make and each sister had dropped what they were doing to head for home. The old house that we had all grown up together in, but only Io now lived in. It was the perfect place to perform the ritual they would use. Besides it had been full of love as they grew up so, maybe it would help now.

Placing incense about the room in scones, turning off all lights leaving just the lights from the candles giving the room a soft eerie glow. More magical then anything else, Io turns as each sister enters, all dressed in their ritual robes, hope upon their beautiful faces. Tonight the Goddess would hear them, they knew it but would they find true love? None knew but they could hope with all their hearts.

Each sister takes her place around the drawn circle upon the floor, standing quietly waiting for Io to begin the ceremony. Stepping within the middle turning to look at each sister in turn and smiling. Giving the hope and dreams of each sister in that smile. Goddess be with us all. Raising their arms they begin slowly at first chanting in tune together as they had practiced for as far back as they could remember. Five sisters to represent the elements, Earth.. Wind... Fire... Water... Spirit...

As the candles begin to dance a presence fills the room, all feel it and are in awe of it, The Goddess has arrived, She the Mother of Love, Hope, Dreams.. She whom all seek to find their True Love. Each sister steps forward placing her page of dreams into the fire saying, “So Mote It Be!”
 
Avaline and the Girls...

Avaline alone and depressed, her current lover gone and long since dead and buried, she finds herself bored. Looking down she sees the humans, each one lost and confused, each one trying to find "True Love". She sits on her little cloud tossing wisps of love here and there, not really caring if the lives beneath her get jumbled. She sees the sisters, five of them. They are all beautiful, lovely, young. Avaline can tell they are going to do something foolish, call her and ask for love to be handed to them. “People, so lazy they are.... ” Well, she'd wait, she'd wait till they called her then, well, she'd make them work for their love.

Avaline waits for the magic words, “This is silly, I know there down there I don't see why I can't just go down and sit in front of them.” Avaline waited until the proper phrases were spoken before, running her fingers through her hair, shaking her arms and assuming the Goodess stance, “Damn, Zues and his rules.” She descended to the group of beautiful women.

Standing before the set of sisters Avaline ran her eyes over each one. “Quite lovely,” she thinks to herself. Her ice blue eyes, gaze into each one, determining the purity in their hearts. She hovered over the table, her arms crossed in front of her breast, she lifted one finger and a soft gentle breeze filled the room. Her shimmering blue gown, billowed in the wind, and the candles almost extinguished. Avaline lifted another finger and the flames lifted, surrounding the room in light.

Each sister sat stunned for a moment. Then suddenly began talking all at once. Avaline, listened to the chatter before taking a deep breath, “YOU!!” Her voice echoed through the room, and the girls immediately hushed their jabbering. Taking a deep breath, she placed her feet on the table, then jumped down. “You summoned me, and I know what you seek. Each one of you longs for love, romance, desire, passion, lust... the list is endless in your demands for your mates..”

Io began to speak. “Quiet!” Avaline told her. “I'm here to do as you wish, but it won't be easy. I'm tired of you humans looking for something and usually it is in front of your face the whole time. Well, in your cases, I have seen true compassion, but I also have seen a bit of selfishness.” She watched as each sister's mouth dropped and each one tried to deny her accusation. “Enough! I will grant you your request. There are things you will have to do however.”

The girls listened as she continued to speak, “Each one of you will be given a task, a quest of sorts. You will travel in time or to a distant planet. You will each receive a broach. This broach is your only way home, and the only way you can get to another sister, lose the broach and your stuck, unless I'm feeling generous.... and right now, I haven't been generous in 700 years!”

Shaking her long white hair, Avaline fanned her hand across the room, the candles extinguished as she slowly faded away, she told them... “I'll find your perfect mate, and when I do, be ready... you'll not be given a warning.. or you may, depends on how I feel at that moment.

Just as quickly as she disappeared she came back, muttering to herself, "Damn, forgot the instructions... " Clearing her throat she continued, "You will go through this door.” Avaline threw out her arm and a soft, cottony cloud billowed from her fingers and a golden frame door appeared. Etchings of the elements were lined in silver and diamonds glittered across the surface.

“Now, listen carefully! I hate repeating myself, and your jabbering is given me pains. Iolantha, you will search for the Baker's larkspur, gather seeds and distribute them, grow them and return their numbers to your planet.”

Wyn, you are to gather eggs, not just any eggs, but Dodo bird eggs, and a male and female Dodo bird. Find a safe place for them to live and grow, your planet destroyed them, your planet must make them live again."

Raven, a quest for you will involve danger, but as long as you have your broach you'll do fine. You will search, find and recover the missing treasure of Fort Bayard, and put it to good use for your planet.”

Avaline looked into the eyes of Alexandria, “You my dear are special, and I don't think it is a good thing... I have watched you. You wish for perfection. A man only your dreams can give you. Don't you know Alexandria... no one is perfect, we all have flaws, except Gods and Goddesses... well Goddesses anyway. You should love a man for who he is not what he looks like, you of all people should know that. You protect your sisters, however you tramble on the hearts of men that do not fit your pretty picture... Your quest will be to find a way for Shanghai's star-crossed lovers to have a happy ending., where everyone is satisfied.”

Ciara, for you... a bullet killed a man, save him, restore his life. This man died in the year 1865, and was a great leader in Amerian History. If he had lived, your world would have been better, redirect the bullet. Ciara... don't save the wrong man!“

“These are your quests... I'll pop in now and then, to check on you. I'll call you to me when I feel like it. I'll control you to a point, if I don't think your man is the right one for you I'll snatch him. Don't get comfortable ladies... you will work for your love.”

Avaline returned to her little cloud, rolled onto her stomach and waited, “Zues,” she mumbled. “I'm so lonely.” She heard his laugh and she rolled over. “It isn't fair... I've done good, I am giving them what they want... eventually.” She didn't hear anything else from the boss man, so she left her watch and waited for the perfect mates to come to her mind.
 
Last edited:
The year, was 2028. Many things have advanced. He had been borned in the early 2000 so, he was just as knew as the year. Actually to be more precise, he had been borned, 2007. He loved it where he lived and everything. The only things that were the same was some of the food, weight training and sports. He had not found his love yet but he was wanting it every day. Scytherin could be considered a normal guy but most people never took the time to meet him. Everyone considered him to be a rich snobby man when he was truely, a nice, caring and romantic man.

Scytherin went over to his kitchen and began making himself some lunch. Tuna to be more precise. He stood, wearing, long shorts that went just bellow his knees. As a child he had grown to love these shorts and still, at 21, he never had outgrown them. He also wore a black shirt that covered his well, muscled chest. And to top it all off, he wore a comfortable, indoor/outdoor short coat, it had the look of leather but was soft as fur. The color was brown which helped bring out his eyes. He sighed and smiled as he finished making his lunch and took a bite out of his newly made sandwhich and sat at the counter. Thinking over his plans for the day.
 
Valic, 3000BC (around)

An imposing figure of sinewy muscle and steel determination, Valic had led the campaigns of many a victorious conquest. A man of few words, his mere gaze had the ability to entrance or to strike fear into any who viewed them. Tall and strong, he holds an almost ethereal presence about him. Angelic at times, it's hard to believe that his unblemished face has seen the downfalls of numerous rivals…at least, that’s how most people perceived the man. Although the physical attributes had hit the bull’s when describing Valic, it did little to reveal the true nature behind the man.

Born in a place where slavery still exists and birthright meant everything, Valic’s parents had both been slaves at the time of his conception. His mother had died while giving birth while his father died shortly thereafter, grief-stricken from his loss and ripped of the only person who motivated him to live. Enslaved at an early age, his upbringing had been difficult but fair, the other children (not slaves, of course) always picking fun at him while he took all their abuse without a word. But one child had decided to befriend the unfortunate servant…

Thinking back to that day, Valic couldn’t resist the warm smile that encompassed his lips. Although he had been given his freedom when he had reached the age of eighteen, he had instead pledged his loyalty to the child that had befriended him long ago and now served as that person’s Lieutenant. Although it was widely known that the Captain’s success was a direct result of Valic’s exploits in battle and his cunning mind, he never took the credit for his courageous acts and often preferred the privacy of his books than the boisterous parties his friend held to commemorate his “valorous” deeds in battle. What surprised most, as well as raised a few questions from his comrades…was that Valic also refused most of the women who threw themselves at him. The few women he did take were only done to stop any rumors from spreading. He did like women, but unlike most men in this era who thought it was their god-given right to bed as many as possible, he was, truth be told, a romantic at heart…

(That was taken from the OOC post, and is the basic setup for my character. Here's his official introduction.)

Clothed within the finest alabaster silks available, Valic radiated power and elegance that even his Captain was somewhat envious of. His body, sculpted through training and hardened from battle was clearly evident from underneath his custom-tailored cloths while soled boots carried him soundlessly throughout the Great Hall of Art’liu. Although he had acquired distaste for formal functions such as this, his Captain had implored him to come due to the reputation he had attained during the several months he had fought alongside Art’liu in accordance to the alliance they shared. That war had just ended, hence the celebration that he was now “forced” to attend. Walking past the other guests and surveying the people through mahogany depths, Valic could easily distinguish the numerous female eyes that held him in focus as well as the shy blushes whenever he acknowledged their stares. Yep…Valic was going to kill the Captain for dragging him along to the celebration tonight.

His thoughts were soon disrupted; however, as the two warriors came to a stop immediately in front of the Sultan’s throne. Years in servitude had garnered a very bitter taste in his mouth whenever he was required to show inferiority before anyone, but he fought back the vile taste as he came to a slow kneel in front of the ruler. The tip of his scimitar landied softly against the marble floor that his knee now rested on as he lowered his head to mimic his Captain, deep tones exiting his mouth as he spoke rehersed words to the Sultan. “We humbly thank you for your gracious invitation and hospitality afforded by your palace, Sultan.” The Sultan merely nodded in response before his attention quickly returned back to the concubine upon his lap, stubby lil’ fingers moving anxiously over the girl’s cinnamon-toned skin as Valic allowed his eyes to narrow in open disdain. A quick elbow to his gut brought his focus back to reality as he offered a slight nod to his friend, the pair quickly separating with Valic moving immediately outside to get some fresh air.

(For the Date, although I liked the idea of him being on completely different world where the time and date were insubstantial, I guess I'll give it an Earth date just in case. In which case, it's about 3000BC.)
 
Last edited:
Dale in the 1800's

Sitting at the bar of the saloon, talking to the bartender about every day occurrances that was happenening throughout the town and with his horse ranch. Wearing his every day cloths of pants, shirt, vest, and a pair of his boots that are broken in from months of continous use. The brim of his pitch black hat was slightly lower then most would wear their's to the point of you could bearly see his eyes. Dale was not having a good day, but figured having a couple of beers would help.

When you get all your duties done for the day and your feeling lonely you head to the saloon, being the 19th century and all. Hoping to find a new lady in town. At this point in time there was no ladies in town that werent taken so he just blew it off as another day as being lonely.
 
Last edited:
Most people called them the dark ages. A time of mystery and misunderstanding for the human race as a whole. A mistake we had made, trying to go back to simpler times before written language and the beauty of art and scholars had swept away. Getting back to the farmers and the warriors, the simple things in life.

OF course, we all know how complicated simple things can get.

Richard tried his best to wriggle free from the huge men carrying him out of the inn. In desperation he grabbed ahold of one of the pillars holding the building up. The trio of thugs were halted, as he held on with a viselike grip.

"Damn you minstrel," The owner, a skinny gaunt man whipped at his fingers with a dirty towel thrown over his shoulder. The towel, damp from a morning of making bread and stew, stung as it hit him each time, and he could see red welts forming on his whitened knuckles.

"Please," He said, grunting as the three men again pushed forward, "I can make it up to you. I can sing you a song of Beowulf and his tribe, or..."

The skinny man bellowed out a laugh, which seemed too big a sound to come from his small frame, "Richard. You have stolen from me for the last time..."

"I? Stole? I did nothing. It was you. You... you stole my..." But Richard stopped as the skinny man made a fist, meaning to punch his hands in order to let go of the support beam. Richard did let go, and was delighted to hear the hollow smack as the man hit nothing but hard cedar. The whole tavern shook as he winced in pain at his own stupidity. The skinny man dropped to the floor, milking his sore hand.

Richard laughed out loud, but his victory was short held, as the three men now continued their way to the door. He saw the scene of the bar fade away as he was thrown out the open door. Turning end over end, he fellt ass first in a huge pile of mud, covering nearly his entire body.

The men gave grunts of approval at this, as Richard looked back at them. Three huge goons crowded at the door, happy with their conquest of poor Richard in the mud. One of them could have done the job proper, Richard had a fleeting moment, when they had first picked him up, that they were going to carry him to a back alley and kick his ass good and proper. Seeing as they were content to simply let him lie in the mud was almost a relief.

Then, the skinny gaunt man came out from behind his curtain of goons, and looked at the poor minstrel in the mud.

"You forgot something," He held out Richard's instrument. A lute, finely made, if not crude. He had made it himself, and loved its tune, both sorrowful and delightful depending on the song. It was not a mere instrument, as much as a part of him. He sang his best with that lute, that lute and no other. He reached up to grab it from the skinny man.

Instead, the skinny man shook his head, raised his knee, and broke the thing in two splintered pieces. They dropped around him in the mud. The three goons now roared with laughter. The skinny man disappeared back into his inn.

Richard only looked down at his mud puddle, splinters of wood and string floating in it. They swirled around him, as if to sympathize. He stayed there a long time, silent, his eyes never leaving the shards of wood.

And then, after a relieving sigh, he nodded his head, got up, and began brushing off as much mud as he could. Another day in his life, fantastic or not. He had seen better days, but he had also seen worse, so he would take this one in stride, as he had most others.

The day was still young, and fresh. Still plenty of more things to do today, certainly a minstril with his wits about him could accomplish a lot before the sun went down.

Certainly.
 
Aidan

Basking in the immense heat of the sun as he awaiting his opponent for this night, Aidan stopped and for the first time with a dumbfounded look upon his face he actually began pondering... " What is it like to be a free man", he said to himself. Never knowing the slightest about any of the whole rouse...

Having been enslaved from birth he could only sometimes dream about what it was like... could he... No... Could I be free? and if so what would I do with freedom, I thought as the gates began to open slowly, slipping back to reality as the whip cracked against my inner calves. "It is time to entertain you worthless oaf", the trainer scowled in disapproval with my prolonged reaction.
"I am sorry sir... the heat its really taking its toll.", I say in defense.

"Well that's just fine son... What you really should be thinking about though is will Master be as forgiving to you as the sun if you don't get out there you fool!"

Nodding with agreement I quickly race out into the Coliseum, only to be stopped at the edge of the gate by one of the guards... "Your presence is requested at this very instant boy.", "But I...", "I don't recall giving you a choice!", he says as the blunt end of the spear is jabbed into my side...

As I was led down the hallway I thought... "ok where am I being transferred to now?, or what kind of tournament am I to be placed in?" Finally being led to the large stone doors at the entrance to the recruitment/dismissal I am left by the guard with one simple instruction... "Get Inside Now!"

Setting my self upon the stone tiles I look up to the table in front of me with the ranking recruitment officer standing beside it... "You have fought in this very arena for a little over 10 years... You are getting old though, an old gladiator is of no use to this Theater... Normally you would have been slain without a second thought... Yet you have made this Coliseum a great deal of coinage over the years so ye shall be spared and instead sold off to live the rest of your days as a slave to one of the people of this great city of Rome... Or until your debts are paid off... That Is All." Saying this & with a quick hand motion I feel a blunted edge swipe across the top of my head... sealing my bluish/grey tinted eyes shut, the initial blow sending me crashing to my stomach upon the floor, my hands being tied, and I find myself being pushed off back through the hall out to a slave cart.
 

Attachments

  • 54102.jpg
    54102.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 51
1980s Ben

At 28, Ben had done little with his life, but he was fine living as he was. It was the 80's the building boom in full swing and Ben's carpentry talents kept him employed. He worked hard during the day and played hard at night. Not yet finding that one special lady who could make him settle down. He enjoyed playing the field, he enjoyed sampling what was out there. There were plenty of women out there willing to give Ben a sample of two. Rarely would Ben spend a weekend alone.

Now, lunch time at the construction site, the guys sitting, eyeing the girls as they walk by, exchanging stories about the weekend's conquests. Ben was not one to give much in details, preferring to keep his sex life private. he, of course, would let just enough informarion leak out so the other guys knew he had not spent the weekend alone. Truth be told, ben was a real romantic, oh, he could and did brag with the best of them, but what really got him going was pleasing the ladies.
 
Last edited:
Io / Present day

Standing in total awe of what had just happened. She.. her.. The Goddess! Had answered our call, and with such a florish that I thought nothing could compare to it. Remembering where we were I raise my arms and finish our ritual, no since in screwing something up now.

"We thank you Goddess of our lives for hearing our call, for giving un to us our greatest desire. We thank the elements for coming to us and sharing with us their power." Turning to each direction speaking each element slowly before turning to each of my sisters. Smiling at them, a look of, We did it upon my face.

I stand listening to each sister as she does her part in turn, then listening to us all say together. "So Mote It Be!" It had taken us forever to learn that part, but on the night it truly counted we had done it perfectly.

Watching each of my sisters closely, knowing that soon someone was going to say something about our quests. I myself had no clue what a bakers larkspur thingy was but it had to exist. The Goddess had told me to find it, seeds.. I was betting that it must be some sort of plant.

Flipping my long braid over my shoulder, turning to the computer desk turning on the monitor and watching it come to life. None of us had really messed with the dinosaur since our parents had past away. But now seemed as good a time as any to look things up. Maybe we could find what we were looking for on it and know where we were to go and look. Hopefully this would help, and not hender us on our quests. Looking at the monitor I sit there and wonder who's to start off with first, my violet eyes reading the lines before me. Feeling the presence of my sisters behind me, I smile.

Being the oldest, I had tended to watch over them making sure if they should ever need anything it was there for them. I didn't mind much and would do it all over again. But I also needed more within my life and I knew it was that special someone who would be there with me through thick and thin. Oh my sisters would but they had their own lives now and though we were all very close, things had changed some.

"Who's first?" I ask looking back at my sisters each in turn to the next. I knew we all wanted to know and figure this out. Team work was what it was going to take and that is exactly what each of us was good at. Helping each other in times of need and this certainly was a time of need for all of us.
 

Attachments

  • annoyed.jpg
    annoyed.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Standing in the circle as Io finnished the ritual... Wyn spoke in turn with her sisters saying So Mote it be.. Once the ritual was copmplete.

Two Dodo bird eggs a male and female?? How the hell am i going to find those there extinct. Wyn wondered, thinking about her quest. Ohh this was going to be interesting.

Looking around at her sisters she listend as they each took their turns talking to Io. Still standing in her place dressed in their ritual robe's. Wyn looked down at the broach in her hand where to start??

Io had the right idea as far at the interntet.. she could find out what time period the Dodo's died out, and then hit the museam's, but if that failed what then???
 
Michiko - Japan, Meiji Era, 1877

Michiko quietly left her small home, traveling down the road and dressed in her hakama. Her katana, the blade of a samurai, was tied to her waist and the wooden copy was carried in her hand. She smiled as she saw the other samurai practicing in a quaint field which she now entered. She watched for a long moment, her arms wrapped around her chest as she had a careful eye on all the attacks. When a fellow warrior stepped out she stepped in.

Everyday the samurai trained and honed their skills, they never knew when the Meiji army might find them. She wouldn't let her home or her honor be stripped from her by the soldiers of Emperor Meiji. She wouldn't let them take Achika away from her. It was then that she realized she had to come back to reality as a wooden sword came at her, she thrust out with her own wooden weapon, blocking the attacking from hitting it's mark.

She then continued, knocking his weapon down and slashing towards him, she wasn't suprised when he blocked her. They continued to spar for several more minutes. Thrusting, parrying, blocking, slashing. Finally they decided it was a draw and bowed honorably to eachother. It was a long day of sparring but she felt as though her skills had improved since their last spar.

When it was over she headed towards her home, stopping at the entrance as she saw Achika standing there. Achika had been a wealthy wife of a great samurai, he had fallen in battle but she had followed those of his ilk to this village. She was fair and lovely, and Michiko quickly lowered her guess, she did not have the honor to look upon her.

Achika moved to her, gently raising her chin up so she could look at her, "Michiko-san, I have been waiting for you. I know of your feelings for me, and I too share that affection. You remind me in many ways of my husband, strong but caring. You are truly an honorable woman." Michiko had never heard her lady speak to her of these things, but that voice made her heart melt.

Michiko choked out a faint reply, "Thank you, lady Achika.." It was all she could do and she stood there as a gentle kiss was placed upon her cheek by the sweet lady Achika before she departed. She could hardly believe the event that had just taken place, and so she entered her home to rest and look back on the day's events, including this wonderful one.
 
Alexandria~Present

"Who's first?" Io asks.

Ignoring her I snap angrily, "Who the hell are the Shanghai's star-crossed lovers?! Why do I have to save them? Happy ending? If I have to sleep with a reclusive author to accomplish this feat I will be more than pissed!"

I quickly inhale and exhale short gasps of air between my teeth, the effect is a hyper hissing sound. I acquired the small habit while I was very young. The only thing I dislike about the habit is that it is childish and tends to be cutesy. I would prefer it to be hyper-intimidating.

Annoyed with the Goddess I continue to rant to my sisters, "Isn't she suppose to be a Goddess? Why can't I have the man of my dreams?! Hell, if I have to, I'll settle for an angel! Am I picky? Okay, maybe just a little. Okay, I'm extremely picky."

Pacing the room agitatedly I suddenly pause. Thoughtfully I turn to my sisters, "Er . . . What element am I?"

I ask Io, "Who are the lovers that the Goddess is talking about?"
 
Last edited:
Raven

"So mote it be"...it sounded so beautiful as my sisters voices combined with mine in completeing this ritual.

Raven stood for a minute thinking of this quest ,this adventure...these challenges that the Goddess has placed on her and her sisters...she grinned at the thought of Dodo eggs and larkspur seeds.,saving star crossed lovers, hidden treasure, redirecting bullets...sounded random but ..perhaps it was not...we couldn't see the big picture as the Goddess could.
Io resusitated the computer relic and it hummed to life in the attic.

"Who's first?"... she asks.
Clasping her broach in her hand she steps forward listening to the rant of Alexandria and sidestepping her angry pacing.
"I will...if its ok with the rest of you"..she looks around to the others.

"She said I need to find and recover the missing treasure of Fort Bayard, and put it to good use for our planet.”
Starting to get nervous..her fingers absently fumble and turn the broach around in her hands as Io types in the key words of what informatin they were given. The old pc took its time as it whirred and painstakingly searched for their information....it seemed to almost ponder and decide whether or not to divulge such information....in doing so it made the barely nervous
Raven ...even more so....wondering what have they got themselves into.
 
"So mote it be" Ciara thought it sounded like a song, a bell ringing.

Then the shit hit the fan and everything just fell apart as they found out they had to do quests to find their love. Ciara growled in frustration, thinking it frickin' ridiculous that they had to pander to her now.

“Ciara, for you... a bullet killed a man, save him, restore his life. This man died in the year 1865, and was a great leader in American History. If he had lived, your world would have been better, redirect the bullet. Ciara... don't save the wrong man!“

Ciara looked at Dria.

"Dria, you are right, what kind of crap is this?" I said, looking angrily at the brooch in my hand. I had an inkling of who I should save, but that lead me nowhere.

I sigh, slumping over on the couch, my tall slim frame neatly folding onto the couch.

"Now what?"
 
Avaline stirred from her slumber, it was time. Zues had awoken her with a lightning bolt of electricity running across her skies. “What?” she asked him. A loud clap of thunder was his reply. “You don't have to shout! I was only having fun. I know I have given them difficult tasks, but it is to teach them to be happy with what life gives them.” Silence was her answer, picking up her pink gown that she had worn earlier in the evening, her mind wonders to the visit she had made to a group of people just a few minutes of travel away from the sisters. Sighing happily, she slips the gown over her head, and moves out to sit on her favorite cloud.

“Let's see... all my lovelies are in place.. hmmmm... some look pleased, some concerned, but.. those two,” Avaline stood up and peered over the edge of her cloud, lying on her stomach she looked deeply at Alexandria and Ciara. “Anger! They give me anger!!” Sitting on her knees, she brought her hands together and immediately shot Alexandria into to the year 1806. “Look for Dale, you ungrateful wench!”

Turning her eyes upon Ciara, she was more shocked by this sister's behavior, so unexpected was her reaction that Avaline was somewhat stunned. Most of her anger had been spent on the transportation of Alexandria, but she needed to teach Ciara a lesson in gratefulness. Closing her eyes, Avaline caused a great wind to lift and Caira, with her broach in her pocket was carried deeply into the past. She landed softly in front of the portal, to a place that was very similar to Ancient Egypt, dating back to 3000 B.C. Once she saw the sister had gotten her balance, she appeared to her. “Ciara... your on a different planet. You need to find a man named Valic. You won't find what you seek here, so you must convince him to come back to Earth with you.” Turning her back she left through the portal door, Ciara's words falling on death ears.

As she settled back on her cloud she pressed Zues for some light and heat in her fireplace, he chuckled and commended her for her positioning of the two sisters. How dare they question the Gods and Goddesses... Sitting there quietly time passed on Earth as usually, but only minutes went by where Avaline resided. Reaching into the air she plucked a cheap whore outfit and sauntered into the saloon. Her large breasts swayed as the blonde ringlets she had created bobbed up and down on her shoulders. She walked right up to Dale, as he sat and played a game of poker. “Hey cowboy, I need to ride.” She ran her hand down his chest, and tucked the silver disk in his pocket. “Don't lose it... ever.” Her eyes seared the thought into his mind and she quickly headed up the steps of the saloon, where the spoiled doves provided the entertainment. Then she disappeared down the hall.

Avaline whisked herself back to Earth and then off to the other valiant warrior, Aidan. Here the day was just beginning and she disguised herself as a richly garbed woman. Silver belts hung over her shoulders and around her waists. She made her way to the Gladiator Aidan and ran her arm along his firm body. “I have enjoyed watching you, a token of my appreciation.” She pressed the disk into the waist of his slacks and sealed it with protection no one would be able to steal it from him, but he could lose it or give it away. Avaline mentally told him, not to lose or discard the disk or all would be lost. Raking her eyes down his body, she quietly moved away, disappearing into the crowd.

She didn't travel to her cloudily home, but instead headed to the year 1983. Ben stood there, surrounded his male co-workers and ogling the women as they walked by. Transforming her being once more into human, she ran her hands down her smooth bronzed skin. Her long rich, black hair hung in a pony-tail. Her tight white shorts, hugged a firm buttocks, while the fuchsia bikini, barely hid the dark nipples that she knew would make any man's mouth water. She captured Ben's stare and lifted her finger to him. The pull of her mind, gave him no ability to reject her command. He moved up to her and she placed her hand in his, and took him to the side of the building. Rubbing her lithe body along his she slid her palm along the obviously aroused rod in his jeans. Purring into his ear, she tucked the disk into his pocket. “Ben, don't lose this. Believe me... you'll live to regret it.” Running her tongue along his ear, she turned the corner and disappeared just as quickly as she had appeared.

Avaline shook, her body was trembling from her travels. Lying down for a moment, she heard the chuckle of the boss and she smiled up at him. “Yes, I know I'm getting frustrated. Yes... I know I'll need relief soon.” Sitting up she sighed, “But, Ohhhh this is delicious fun.”

Avaline grabbed her cloak and tossed it over her shoulders, “Iolantha, it is time.” Suddenly Iolantha stood on Avaline's cloud with her. Smiling she touched the girls face, “So sure you were that I would help you,” she snapped her fingers and Iolantha was taken to the year 264 B.C. “Find Aidan dear and have fun.”

After Iolantha left, Avaline plucked an apple from her fruit bowl, tossed it in the air and rang the doorbell of Scytherin's home. When he opened it, she appeared to him as a young woman, just 18. Her eyes were green and her hair flaming red. "Do you happen to have any tuna, mayo, and bread I could have, so I can make my sandwich." Avaline pressed thoughts on him, that he would allow her in, as she waltzed inside she smelled the items she had asked. They talked nonchalantly as they both ate their sandwiches. He seemed in a daze the whole time, finishing her meal, she placed his silver disk on the counter, "For you, thank you for your food. Be sure not to lose your disk. It is more precious than any family jewels." Avaline pushed that last thought deep, as she headed out of his home and vaporized back to her clouds.

As she settled back on her cloud she pressed Zues for some light and heat in her fireplace, he chuckled and commended her for her positioning of the sisters so far, “Two more to go,” she whispered. Sitting there quietly, time passed on Earth as usually, but only minutes went by where Avaline resided. Smoothing her hair and her gown she transported herself first to Valic. Putting him in a trance, she forced a dream upon him, of a beautiful harem girl that lied in a bed of pillows and silk covers. She waited for him, her arms outstretched her body begging for release. After the dream loving had ended the women in his dream gave him a silver disk. Valic awoke with it, with only the knowledge that he couldn't lose it.

She headed off to the last two sisters. Raven and Wyn. Appearing before them, she saw their faces pale and white. “Calm girls, your sisters are fine. It is time for you two go. Wyn go through the door. You'll search for a man, named Scytherin. You my dear go into the future. Enjoy!” When Wyn disappeared she looked over at Raven.

Avaline took Raven's hand and walked through a misty cloud and entered the year 1863. “Raven your tasks is a bit tricky. Your quest is here in the year 1863, and in New Mexico, however the gentleman you seek is here.” Snapping her fingers, they both stood in the outside a bar in the year 1983. “Go into the bar and find Ben. You will have to convince him to take you back in time. Remember your broaches give you the power to travel to each sister, and back home, but only Ben's disk can take you back in time and forward into time.” With those words spoken Avaline left and went back to her cloud.

Running her fingers in her hair she decided she needed a break. But Avaline was lonely so snapping her fingers she transported the Minstrel Richard and the Samauri want-to-be Michiko to her clouds in the sky. “Hello,” she greeted them, with a smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes.
 
Alexandria~Dale~1806

Wench? Wench? Who the Hell did this woman think she was?! . . . Okay . . . so she was a goddess . . . Still the gutter hoe! I know she is one! All gods and goddesses are whores. They don't get paid of course, they just love to sleep around!

Sputtering angrily I declare, "You pompous beached whale, strip yourself of your powers and get your skinny ass back here! Wench? You call me wench? Why worry about the sliver in my eye instead of the rafter in your's?"

Feeling that my temper has been eased for a small moment I discover an annoying little problem: "Goddess damn it! Where the Hell am I? Who is Dale?"

Angrily I search my person for my brooch and discover that it is absent. "Oh! Oh! Err! Hey! I demand that the bitch up on the cloud retrieve my brooch and give it to me now! I left it in the front room on a small end table!"

I move to the nearest window to peer about the surroundings. My eyes scan the dusty road to find a mode of transport. Wagons? And Horses?

"Where are the cars?" I ask curiously.

The door suddenly slams open and a few men appear in the doorway. I scream both angry and surprised. The bed is no obstacle as I easily dive over it. My hand quickly snatches a projectile that I can use to cause damage. A pitcher? Whatever, it works!

How did somebody insult these . . . cowboys? Gunslingers? What . . . the . . . I might as well give it a shot.

"Don't come any closer you pieces of yellow-bellied-gun-raging-horse-crap!" I'm not sure who is more surprised, me or them. Hey! It was my first time, give me a damned break!

I watch the men carefully with my arm cocked and ready to send the pitcher forward to greet any advancers.

I bet you are laughing, aren't you? I hope you step in something very unpleasant! The thought comment projected at the worthless Goddess. You can't trust anything that floats on a cloud!!! And sleeps with anything that has a dick!
 
Last edited:
Michiko - The Goddess Avaline - Richard

The last thing Michiko had been doing was preparing to bathe, kneeling near a pond with her kimono on her knees. Her hair was let loose and it's long lustrous locks flowed wonderfully. She had begun to dip her hands into the water and within a blink of her eye, they were dipping into the clouds.

She fell back and gasped, looking up at the creature that smiled and seemed to be greeting her. She tried to cover her naked form with the kimono. It was then that she noticed a man, garbed in the most bizarre attire. She huddled a bit, trying to cover her pale, creamy, flesh from both of them.It was instinctive that she grab for her sword, which she then realized was at the pond, not with her.

She then stood up, looking at the creature Avaline, "Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here? Did you bring me here? Why? What do you want from me?" It was just a constant loop of questions, and she wasn't even sure this woman understood her. She looked more like one of the foreigners that had come to her land.
 
Wyn was pale as a ghost... First Alexandria and Ciara disappeared one after the other. Then Io, and suddenly the goddess herself letting them know their sisters were safe. Go thru the door. Wyn glanced at Raven wondering what she was thinking. Giving her a hug before she slowly stepped forward, and went thru.

Scytherin, and the future?? How would going to the future help her find Dodo bird eggs?? she wondered. Shaking her head she continued on trying to figure out what the goddess plan was would only give her a huge migraine.

Wyn stopped where she stood looking around in awe.. So much had changed.. What year was it?? she wondered. Looking around she slid the broach in the pocket of her robe, and tried to find a newspaper stand.. or someone who could give her direction's.

Looking down at herself she had to laugh imagining the looks on people's face's. Hopefully they would just asume she was dressed for a fair of some sort.
 
Last edited:
Dale~Alexandria~1806

The thought running through my mind "Who is this gorgeous woman and were did she come from???" Feeling her hand slide down my chest sends chivers down my spine.

"Where do you need a ride to?" I asked, but only got a response as to follow her.

Feeling her slip the disc into my pocket, not sure exactly what it was exactly that she slipped into my pocket but at that given point I honestly didnt care. I had been lonely for too long and for a beautiful woman to rub up on me like that ... "Mmmm WOW!" was all I could think.

They all just sat there with their mouths open as I collected my winnings from the poker game and bid my fair well to gentlemen at the table.

"Fair well Gents, Can't very well deny this lovely lady a request like a ride" I said smiling as I left the table.

Walking up the steps at a fast pace to catch up to this Misterious woman, i turned the corner to go down the hall were she had just disappeared to and to my supprise thats exactly what she had done. She just vanished. "What the hell???", I asked myself while looking around trying to see if she slipped into a room without me realizing it. After searching the hall and the upstairs I headed back downstairs shaking my head in disbelief.

"What happened? Why are you down here and not up there?" the guys from the table called as I came down the stairs.

"You wouldnt believe me even if I told you!" saying and yet still not believing.

"I'll see yall later" I noted as I passed the table. They just noded in return.

Walking outside and looking around to see if maybe she slipped out the back and was waiting around front for me. Nothing! I reached into my pocket and pulled out the disc she had put into my pocket to examine it a little closer. It was completely smooth on one side and had some engravings on the other. I just shrugged and put it back in my pocket remembering what i was told "Don't lose it... ever!".

Shaking my head again in disbelief, i untied my horse and saddled up. I headed back to the ranch to check up on things and see if everything is in order.

Man was this a wierd day and something told me that it wasnt over yet.
 
Richard~Cloud 9~Infinity

There had been a perfect piece of wood he'd seen on a tree. It grew high up thick brambles and undrebrush, this stout tree. One meaty fork around nine feet in the air was just the right length and depth for a lute. He had climbed up, getting his plain brown tunic and mud covered cloak tangled in about as many briars as he could.

With a stiff grunt, more than his fair share of scratched, and a scared mongoose for his trouble, Richard took hold of the piece of wood, and began cutting it. The rocking motion made his whole perch bend and sway in odd demouring angles. After a few minutes sea sickness wept on.

The branch did break off, to his relief. As it did, the whole tree shifted its position. Richard lost his footing, grabbing desperately for the piece of wood that was no longer attached to the tree, but rather in his own hand.

A scream as he fell off, hurling towards the ground. In a final attempt, he tried curling up into a ball. In his youth, Richard had taken many lessons with different teachers of art and entertainement. One of them had been this old lithe man named Berrin. Berrin had been a tumbler in his day, and showed Richard the finer arts of movement. Of course, Richard never was good at that, but he did learn how to fall properly.

Except, when he finally did touch down, it was not on hard ground, or a patch of briars, or anywhere else on god's green earth. Instead, he found himself standing on a white cloud, looking at a naked woman trying depserately to cover up, and another one so beautiful, she could only be described as Helen reborn.

Richard just looked around for a moment, his eyes wide with wonder and confusion. Clouds. A beautiful array of clouds that sailed towards each other. Not storm clouds either, angry gray and purple ships that sailed across the sky and sent chaos down to earth. No, there were white and fluffy. The kind of clouds that always reminded him of puppies. Playful and friendly clouds. Richard couldn't help but smile at the atmosphere.

Two thoughts came to him, instinctively as he viewed this place. Either he had hit his head and was now dreaming a wonderful dream, or he had hit his head and now lay dead in the briar patch. This was a dream or heaven.

Richard pinched himself, and it hurt. What did that mean? It never hurt in a dream, but he didn't imagine why it would hurt in heaven either. The scratches and bruises on his body still stung and bit into him. He could still feel pain, so he must be alive, right?

All these white fluffy clouds. How magnificent. He would have to write a poem about it, sing a song... tell everyone the story of his infinite possibilities.

"My lady," Richard said, bowing to her deeply, for surely this woman in front of him was of some importance. She was either a queen in his dream which he made up, or an angel of heaven, helping him and showing him where to go.

He also gave a bow to the other woman, trying not to sneak too good a peak at her barely clad form. A blushing smile rose to his lips.

"I am Richard, son of Robert, of the city Tiadrel. I am pleased to meet both of you."
 
It was all very odd. A woman who he had never met before asked if she could use some of his sandwhich mix. He had given her some and apparently, made her own mix and he smiled and conversed with her. She was sweet. But when she said she had to leave, she left him a silver disk he had never seen. It looked like it could go into a computer but it was too small. He looked at and sighed as he put it in his back pocket. He went over to what seemed like a blank wall and sat down on the leather couch.

The couch was pure black and as he sat down, the sounds from the couch made him laugh and smile. He sighed, it was indeed very comfortable. He picked up a headset and placed it on his ear and thought of a channel and it came on. It was some of the past shows of Viva La Bam when it was airing. He loved it as a child and still loved it, even though they were reruns. He took out the chip again as he watched the large screen that had appeared out of the wall. He studied it for a bit and sighed and placed it on the table beside the couch and ignored it for now, oblivious to what it would do.
 
Raven ~ Ben ~ 1983

As her sisters disappeared one by one...leaving only herself and Wyn...Raven was in shock. Raven and Wyn looked at one another...her only thoughts were dear Goddess what have we done this time. The Goddess reappeared before them both and before leading Wyn away through the flowing doorway...she holds her sister in a terrified but warm embrace....and she steps through the portal. Left alone now...she looks at the Goddess and trying to smile..the Goddess takes her hand and she calms at her soothing words and her steady gaze. Stepping through a cloud they are somewhere else, she listens intently as the Goddess speaks ...
"Here is where you will need to be the year 1863 , New Mexico“ ..."the man you seek is in 1983...in a bar find him ..convince him to take you back"

Hearing that her task is to be somewhat tricky and that she needs to convince some stranger to take her back in time....she shakes her head...whose idea was this ...overload in her mind leaves her wondering and now finding herself outside of a bar.

~Oh man...she should have insisted that they just go to singles night at the local community center...would have been a whole lot less stressful...but nooo. Hell...she had no idea what this guy looked like..all she had was his name...oh this was going to be fun..approach every strange man in a bar asking are you Ben....yeah and knowing her luck ...there would be a dozen or more with the same name...stop stop Raven she tells herself...calm...deep breath..relax dammit!~
Knowing that talking to herself was not going to get her into the bar she tries to chill...then looking down seeing that she still had on her ritual robe she removes it...thank goodness she had put on her black jeans and a t-shirt before all this started..it would be fitting bar attire. She takes a deep breath and enters the bar.

Allowing a few moments to get her eyes used to the dimness of the interior...she looks around...the after work "happy hour" crowd are gathered in force. Calmly she spots a empty spot on the bar,and walks towards it. Trying to look like she belongs and is not nervous as hell...she slides into the stool and orders a drink, she really needs one now.
Once a few deep gulps are in her she begins to look at the other patrons and hoping one of the men looks like a "Ben". Oh this would be interesting. Some very attractive men were here. She looks upon their faces for a clue or something that would lead her to the right one, or this would be a very long night indeed.
 
Ben-Raven-1983

“Hey, guys, check that chick out,” I said pointing over to one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. Her skin bronze, long black hair, her tight ass barely contained in white shorts, a top that was beckoning me to untie. They all followed my stare, all of us whistling to ourselves. “Look, she’s calling me men, she knows a stud when she sees one.” They all made their smartass comments, but something pulled me to her, I couldn’t stop myself. I walked towards her, her hand taking mine pulling me to the side of the building. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me, she began rubbing her hot little body up against me getting me all hard and worked up. I didn’t know what to do besides moan when she slid her palm along my obviously aroused rod in my jeans. She leaned in to my ear, tucking something into my pocket, whispering, “Ben, don't lose this. Believe me... you'll live to regret it.” I looked down and felt a shiver run down my spine as her tongue ran along my ear. When I looked up I saw her turning the corner, disappearing right before my eyes. What the fuck just happened I said to myself, leaning against the building knowing how aroused she got me. The guys will not believe this.

By the time I calmed myself down all my co-workers had left. I hopped into my pickup determined to go home clean up and head to the bar for beers and let the guys know just what happened. I showered and pulled on my favorite pair of jeans and button down shirt. The place we hang out at was not into polyester.

By the time I got to the bar they were all one their second beer. I pulled up a stool and all eyes turned to me, all of them smiling, my best friend razzing me, “Out with it big boy, did you do her?” I relayed my story, every bit of it true but they would have none of it. I showed them the disk she slid into my pocket, they all said yea, anyone of us can pick up something like that buddy, telling me I lost my mind. It was clear to see I would never convince them so I let it drop. We sat around drinking, complaining about our boss, talking about girls.

A short time later I heard this sexy ass voice ordering a drink. I half turned and there was a gorgeous lady, long brown hair, eyes of some intriguing color, purple I think, nice tight body with like really nice breasts. She obviously takes care of herself. I had not seen her here before and it’s unusual to see new ones walk in. I thought I knew all the hot ladies in this town, but I guess not.

I took my eyes off her breasts to realize she was looking right at me. Holy shit I thought, this is my lucky day, two hot ones in one day. I nudge the friend next to me as I said to her “Hey, haven’t seen you here before, can I buy you a drink?” I know, not the most original line, but, hey this was the 80’s, haven’t you ever seen the Saturday Night Live skits?
 
Ciara~valic~3000bc~another planet

Egypt? Ancient Egypt?

She panicked as she stepped through that door.

"OOF!" she exclaimed as she landed on a sand dune. It was hot and muggy outside, but she assumed it was always like that. She was glad she was wearing her favourite white cotton sundress and sandals, topped with their robes from the ritual. Her hair hung loose, shiny and black.

Looking around, she began to make her way through the town.

How will I meet this man? I can't speak their language probably, besides the name of the man.

Yes, that is it, I will repeat the name to anyone I see and use sign language to communicate until I meet him, she thought.

Her sandals left imprints as she leaped from dune to dune, nearing the town.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top