Licking her while she's getting fucked

OMG....some of those pics are hot. The thought of my wife being fucked like that and every few strokes he pulls out and shoves it in my mouth.
Yummy!!!!
 
very hot

I'm a bisexual woman who loves to lick a woman's clit while a man is fucking her. It's one of my favorite things to do, and it usually makes the woman come very hard. I have had it done to me as well and I know it gets me off big time. The best was 69 with another girl while both of us were getting fucked, and eating the cum out of her afterward.
I find the idea of a man eating me while I was getting fucked very exciting....I've never done that.

As a bi man, married to a bi-woman, this is so hot.

The intensity as well as the intimacy puts this at th etop of my list.
D
 
My wife and I have been into mmf threesomes for some time now, but until a few weeks ago, she had never asked me to lick her clit while she was getting fucked. I did and she loved it and came so hard she squirted all over my face and his cock. My question is, what is this called, and does anyone have pics of this? I have been looking for pics, but with very little luck.

the closest i found was on xhamster.com, search movies #57498, and back slash cuckold. it sounds like a divine experience
 
To answer your first question, it is called Heaven. I have been fortunate enough to experience it maybe a dozen times. Nothing is hotter.


This has instantly become my favorite thread of all time!! I can only hope to be in a situation like this...soon!

Thanks for sharing such awesome pics.
 
Why didn't I think of a thread like this first? I've fantasized and chatted about this before. It's such a delicious scenario where the lucky woman gets pleasure from two sexy hunks. The the guys can play as well....slurp! Yummy!
 
I love to have my bottom licked while a man or a woman is fucking me, even more so if they tongue fuck my butt. Don't tell anyone tho :)
 
It's been whiel, but I've licked a couple of women while they were being penetrated by someone else's cock. I'ts all good.
 
My all time fantasy is to lick a pussy, asses, balls, and everything else while a guy is fucking a chick. I put out an ad once and it was answered by a couple and we got together. It wasn't really required but the wife had a pretty hot body, the thing was is the husband was like 400 ppounds and I just couldn fit my head in there if you know what I mean. I did get to fuck the wife though.
 
The Mrs. and I did this on Thursday evening and then again on Sunday...I had the pleasure of being under her to do the licking and behind her to be licked...

One of my favorite is licking her ass while she rides cowgirl and him too if he's into it...we've found that most are...
 
The Mrs. and I did this on Thursday evening and then again on Sunday...I had the pleasure of being under her to do the licking and behind her to be licked...

One of my favorite is licking her ass while she rides cowgirl and him too if he's into it...we've found that most are...

Lucky bastard
 
I love to have my bottom licked while a man or a woman is fucking me, even more so if they tongue fuck my butt. Don't tell anyone tho :)

Love that thought! Sounds so hot and would love to do that for you lol
 
Mmmm pussy/dicklicking good

Hey - I'm honoured to say that's I in your first picture, under the lady whose hubby has just cum in her big-time, providing a little post-coital therapy to his depleting dick. I love this threesome activity, probably more than any other. I have a yahoo group and a flickr group dedicated to exactly this.

[http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1105809&d=1323495531]

I used to have a couple who let me be their oral sex slave...Miss them now that they have moved. Hard to find the chemistry, but nothing like licking a clit as it's being fucked, with the dick accidentally on purpose slipping out of her pussy from time to time into my mouth...licking up all the cum, cleaning them both up, and sharing in a three way kiss...yuuuum cuuuuum!
:D
 
That would be the ultimate finish. Licking the wifes cum from his cock as it glides in and out of her pussy and the occasional sucking and pulling on his balls.
 
Have done it once, but with the other guy in a condom. Still very,very hot though.
 
Back
Top