Magneto's Fury (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,261
Hope Wolff

Age: 20
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Grey

Hope wolf isn't your average army brat, she has had a hard life. But she was quite about her inner pain, burying it very deep. She was born in Upstate New York, and at the age of 5 her parents went to Poland. At first it was because he was in the military and had a job to do. But after spending a year there her parents loved it, getting away from the United States felt lie a good start for there family. When she was about ten she met Erik Lehnsherr. He was at the park with his daughter, she had been in the park reading a book under a tree. It was a beautiful country, but she didn't know the Polish language. He ended up sitting beside her as his daughter was going for a run, she introduced herself to him. Thankfully he spoke English which was a very good thing, because she couldn't speak or understand Polish she didn't talk to anyone. She had been home schooled and her parents didn't need to know Polish since their bosses were fluent in English. It was some what of a hard life, but now that she had met him he would be the one that would teach her his language. And she was grateful to him, more then she could ever show.

It was a good thing that she had made some friends, her Polish getting better every day. Now at the age of twenty her polish is fluent she can understand the language and sometimes she screws up a few minor words but other then that she is very good. But one day she was watching the news and her eyes went wide, people were talking about Erik and it wasn't good. He used his ability to help his co workers with his mutant power. She narrowed her eyes and grew bitter, not at Erik but the people making him out to be a monster. But deep down she had a bad idea, her heart beating quickly. She left her home and was running to where Erik lived. She kept thinking that he was going to be dead before she got there, since she didn't know all the powers he had. But it didn't matter, they were friends no matter what. When she got very close, she heard Erik screaming. Horror ran over her and it scared her. By the time she got there, he was cradling his dead wife and looking at the weapons. "Wooden Arrows?" She thought to herself and began to think his power was magnetic. They were getting ready to kill his daughter, and no cop had metal on them.


"Enough!!" She yelled and everyone looked at her, the police pointing there weapons at her. She looked at Erik unsure what to say to him, but then horror hit when she saw his wife dead on the ground, Nina holding onto her mother. "What have you done" She spoke in perfect polish. She spoke from the heart "All he ever did was use his powers to protect innocent people yet here you are missing a torch and pitchfork." As she spoke in a language everyone knew she was slowly removing her necklace that Erik had given her on her 18th birthday. And she sighed softly. "I have been asked what I think about mutants..." She watched the police keep there weapons drawn at her as she walked to Erik.

"You have a lot of explaining to do Erik, but maybe I can held you" She reached her hand out showing her necklace flat on her hand and she looked at him speaking in English. "You have one human friend that doesn't fear you, show me what you can do, I am here to get you and your daughter out of here. I will Never fear you no matter your power, I trust you now you.. need to trust me" She knew his ability and nodded him to do what he has to.
 
Last edited:
Erik had tried, he had truly tried. He had not used his powers. Despite the atrocities performed on him as a boy at Auschwitz, despite the murder of his psrents by the Nazi’s, the in human, he laughed at the word, experimentation performed on him, he had tried to live normally. He had married Magda, a human, and he had loved her. They had a beautiful daughter Nina, she was a mutant, but a loving soul, not truly understanding her power. He even had a true friend, Hope, so appropriately named for what she allowed him to feel for the broader human kind.

But here he sat, his beautiful wife dead in his arms, murdered, by them. His crime, using his powers to save unworthy human lives. He watched his daughter. Could her death be the next atrocity? If there was a God, he knew there wasn’t, he would go first. Kill him, save her.

Then he saw her, Hope, his Hope, speaking/pleading in his defense. She reached out to him, her necklace in her hand. Metal, glorious metsl. In mere seconds, his telekinetic powers took over. Remnants of the neclace rang through the air like bullets. Each exactly on target. His enrmies ran, he created chaos, cars and every other metal object flew through the air, an orchestrated, magnificent distraction. He grasbbed Nina amd hope, they were now on the run...all fugitives...from those monsters.
 
Everything she was feeling..horror..fear. She didn't know what was going to happen. She got them out of there quickly. She had something to show him and here he was holding his daughter. "Erik have no idea how much im sorry about Magda between the two of you i am the way i am. I knew about Nina's ability Madga told me. She wanted to know how i saw mutants. I even hate the damn word for years. People that are afraid because they see you as a weapon. You are a weapon in a since. But with one big difference. You have a soul you know love, pain, hope" she did not know just how she felt. She was getting ready to say something when a walkie talkie and soon a voice could be heared.

"Phoenix !" the voice sounded and she answered it.

"Marko i got them ready plan Hope. You have his address you need someone to pick up Magda show the utmost respect wrap her body up she is coming with us So Erik and Nina can bury her. Put her in suspended animation its going to be a while.. This is Phoenix over and out" she was silence she sighed softly and took a good 40 minutes before they got to a pure black jet and she pulled the car over.

In the distance was a black plane, she looked at him and sighed "My parents made a group of people that were sympathetic to the gifted. When Magda told me about Nina I was surprised. But I promised her if something happened to her that I would do everything in my power to protect the two of you. Not once did she tell me you were gifted to Eric. " She looked down fighting back the tears.

"There is a room for you and Nina, I am the one that flies this, so when your ready they will show you to the front. Take all the time you need, I am sure you have questions and I will answer them, but take some time okay?" She reached up and kissed Erik's cheek and smiled heading up. One of her people showed them to the room, she went to the front and did what she had to, to get the plane in the air and pushed the button to make them invisible. She sighed softly and a tear fell down her cheek.
 
Last edited:
Phoenix, Mario, a plane, a society protecting the gifted. He did not understand. He had liked Hope. If he was honest, as she had grown, he way more than liked her. But he had been married, and now it was chaos. She had helped him, his instincts seemed to have been correct.

But what was all this? Who was Hope really? Was his daughter safe?

Then she kissed him, he saw the tear. She genuinely cared. He di feel inherently safer.

But, he still needed answers, they needed to talk. And talk sooner, rather than later..

“Hope, when can we talk? When can you explain all of this to me? What is going on?”
 
She looked up hearing his voice and she smiled, she nodded and motioned to the seat beside her, hearing what he said. Once he was seated she put it on Auto piolet. Looking down she had no clue where to even start. It was a long difficult story but he needed to know what she was hiding, a soft sigh left her lips and that was that.

"Erik I have known you for what ten years or so? four months before my parents died they told me about the work they were doing. This group is smaller then it looks and I promise Nina is safe. My parents was a part of something big, project Hope it's called. They have been helping the gifted get new names, some money so they can start over in a different country. So the gifted that wanted our help, could have peace in there life" She said with a soft smile and looked forward looking at the clouds. "My name became "Phoenix, I am someone that when beaten down, can fight to stand up and do what has to be done. I didn't tell you because I didn't know who to tell none of us did. If I had known you were gifted I would have told you, but you hid it well. Till you used your powers to help your friends. I did all this for you" Looking down she felt the pain he felt.


"I kept my love for you secret, I respected your marriage and loved Magda she was like a mother to me" She couldn't look at him as she said she loved him.
 
He looked at her, all of this, for him? It seemed too fantastic, but look at him, fantastical was his reality. Nina was safe. All of the rest seemed immaterial, that was his major concern, and Hope had made sure, she was safe, they were safe, at least for now.

He thought she was done, but then everything changed, “I kept my love for you a secret, I respected your marriage and loved Magda she was like a mother to me”.

He was shocked, was not sure what to think, the conflicting emotions were incredible. His wife had just died in his arms. However he couldn’t say nothing, that wouldn’t be fair. So he said the one thing, he had guiltily thought so long, “ Hope, I...I...love you too”.
 
She was floored once he told Hope he loved her. The words hanging around in her ear. She never expected this out of him. It was incredible and showered in the three words. She smiled at him and wondered he just lost his wife yet he said it. "You know i heard what you called yourself." she said the words slipped out of her own mouth.

"Magneto is a interesting name" she said with honesty.

"Which tells me what all you can do. But no matter who you fight we do it together" she reached her arm out to squeeze his hand in a loving way. He was a wanted man and she had a feeling there would be one for her, since she helped him.

"What else can you do"? She said simply yet in a sweet tone.
 
There mutual declaration hung in the air, his even saying it had induced huge guilt. He was just being honest, he did love this girl, had fallen in love with her over the years, a more mentoring relationship, evolving as she grew into the beautiful capable woman sitting next to him. However, that did not diminish how much he had loved his wife, would have never considered being unfaithful, and deserved to be mourned.

"Magneto" he didn't realize he had said it out loud. He had tried to leave it behind. It wasn't all goodness, he knew the dark side, if his anger were provoked.

He felt her loving squeeze, she had been honest, and put herself in danger to help him. She was likely almost as big of a fugitive as he was at this point. "I can control metal, without limitation, whether it be a teaspoon, or flying bullets, even this plane, telepathetically, I can change, alter or propel their movement, in any way I choose. That is why they attacked me with wood. I was powerless. If it had been metal, I could have turned the arrows, and driven them through their miserable hearts".

He couldn't hide his anger, HUMANS, they had done this, once again proven, their endless capacity for cruelty...but...Hope was human, how could he fully trust her, when humans had so consciously combined to kill or destroy almost everyone he had ever loved...in his heart, he knew how...at the time of need she had been there, and there was no doubt, he and his daughter were only alive because of Hope.
 
She listened to him explain his abilities and was rather impressed, she knew about the ability to use metal as a weapon. "The metal part I knew the rest of it I didn't. Which is why I offered the only piece of metal that was there" But here she was, humans killed his wife but she was human and sighed softly. "I need to know something Erik" She said looking up at him "A human killed your wife, but I am human do you fully trust me?" She needed to know, since the plane was flying itself, she swung over the seat and was looking right at him. "If it makes you feel better you can go into my head and see if I have been honest, when I heard the name Magneto something clicked, I have heard of you as him you are known to humans as an Alpha. Meaning your close to be the most powerful of them all, but I sense so much more from you. I am not gifted in any means but I can sense things and when I sense something like this I am usually right. "

She took his hands looking into his eyes and opened up herself completely "My mind is open to you and only you" She said in her head hoping he heard it. She knew he would since if she really was open, but since he would feel her open she would hope this would settle anything he may worry about.
 
It was amazing how she could interpret his thoughts, more like she was the one with his abilities. He was ashamed he had questioned, even for a second. "Hope I trust you, you risked everything to help me, so that is not why I would like to look. But I would like to understand you, so yes, I would like to come inside."

What he saw was purity and pain, this girl had suffered, he went from recent to back. He was touched by the conversation with Magda, her intuition that something might happen, her understanding that Hope loved her husband and would take care of he and his daughter. Magda's total unselfishness in that moment. Then he saw her parents, their deaths at the hand's of a mutant! He broke his tour, "Hope your parents were killed by a mutant, how is it that you can trust me, or any mutant?"
 
When he touched her to dive into her head she could see the things he saw, seeing the journey she had been on. Then her parents death and he let his link break and heard his question, tears fell down her side. She hung her head for a moment and when she opened up her eyes and looked right into his. "You took care of me after they died you and Magda, the love I feel for you allowed me to still see you like I have always seen you. Either your cursed with power, or a power you use to protect, you are the one that decides what you do and how you do it. I will not condemn every mutant because of one person. I love you " She said in Polish "And I am so sorry about the pain, your link with me let me see things to. But I also now know how to open you all the way up to the max your power can be, but it would mean going to the nightmare known as Auschwitz" She didn't know how he would take this, but she wanted to give him an advantage so it was harder to hurt him.
 
He contemplated all that she had said. He was impressed at her ability not to generalize to try to understand each situation, each individual on its own merits, and to determine if there was inherent good, evil or neither implied and adjust accordingly.

She also had used the word love again, and that felt good. It was clear, this was not sudden. He assumed her feelings were similar to his own in their evolution. How friendship and nurturing had evolved as she turned into the apparently fierce woman she was today. Today, was not the day, but he knew it would not be long before they would reach out to each other, not just as friends, but as man and woman and experience each other, enjoy each other physically.

But, it was the last part, that most intrigued him. "unleash all your power". The thought of mentally going back to Auschwitz was cripping. The horrors and atrocities that occurred there at the hands of those monsters was horrific. Yet, the thought of unleashing his full powers, not just to better protect Nina, himself, and Hope, but to also be able to lead, as he knew he must, the other mutants in the assault the humans seemed destined to want to play out on his kind.

"Yes Hope, if that is what it takes, please help me go there, I want to understand the full capability of my powers".
 
She smiled and did not know how to say that was the place they were going. "We have been heading that way should be there soon. You maybe the telepath but doesnt take a mind reader to know what you would say. Your in protect mode" she leaned forward so her hand could be placed on his cheek. "I will always trust you. Always love you and always be here for you" she said with a loving smile.

She heard a voice she turned towards it. Seeing one of the guards. Telling her they were infact there. She sighed "your not the only one that will have a hard time here" because of her senses she felt more then most
 
He had assumed they were going there mentally, through his memories, no physically. The fact that they were there, hit him even harder than expected. He felt her hand on his cheek, and was comforted greatly. She had a calming effect, which was no easy trick at this moment.

He stood up, “I guess I am as ready for this as I will ever be”. A shudder went through his entire body. It seemed appropriate, who willingly returns to Hell?
 
Everything inside her was worried. Once her black ankle boots hit the ground she walked up to the post some of the camp was still there. Once her hand hit the post she closed her eyes seeing the violence. The hate and misery she opened up her eyes and walked up to him she grabbed his hand and knelt down slowly so he would do the same. Putting his hand on the ground.

"Your ability can do anything with metal. Take your memories both good and bad. Reach out and feel the metal in the ground use your anger and hate " she looked at him and smiled. The last bit that she said in her hand "No matter how powerful you get I would put my life in your hands any time. I don't care what anyone says about you, you are a good man that did what you think is right." She said softly.
 
Last edited:
Erik watched her. She was not a mutant, but her ability to sense, to almost become part of nature, to feel at an almost supernatural level was uncanny. He sensed there might be powers there that she didn't ever realize. It would not be unprecedented for mutant powers to not show themselves until well after puberty.

At the most innate level he trusted Hope, and she could trust him. "You can trust me, trust me with your life, as I would lay down my life in your protection, I promise. Hope, I love you too. Every second I am with you, I become even more aware of the feelings I worked so hard to suppress."

He took a deep breath, "But I don't understand, why do you want me to touch the ground, to revisit that pain? I promise, I will be enraged, almost uncontrollably, what are you hoping to learn, or have me learn? ...Please help me understand?"
 
She smiled at him it was kind of cute here he was much older then she was and looking into his eyes. "Not to relive the pain, but I know you are much stronger then even yourself know. You can move the very ground itself." She put his hand onto the ground, not to pull out memories of the horror he faced as a child, once his hand was placed onto the ground she spoke. What she said next was in polish. "Feel the ground Erik, there is metal in our earth, metal you can control. Reach out with your mind, you have been put through so much your whole life the pain must pull at you like you can pull at metal to turn it into what you want and need" She let his hand go and backed away giving him room and smiled at him.


"My people didn't liberate the death camp fast enough, take the anger and the rage use for your power and use me as your anchor so you don't loose yourself. what is left of this place, tare it down Erick show me how much this place hurt you, how much this place haunts you. Use the very earth destroy this whole fucking place. "
 
His hand placed into the earth by Hope, he closed his eyes, and it was there, all of it.

The horror, the atrocities, children, women, men treated like cattle, dehumanized and slaughtered. He saw his parents, his mother crying reaching out, his father reaching out, tears in his eyes, the inevitability of their end. But not just them, all the others, he felt it all and the rage was overwhelming.

He felt the ground start to move, fist it swirled over his hand, gently, but then the anger, rage, and the ground began to shake, tornado like, violent, and he lifted his hand, he now controlled all, and he brought the fucker down, metal flying, bricks and concrete crumbling He and hope were in a bubble protected, but all around them was the crumbing, destruction of this hell hole. He never lost focus until the entire structure was just one endless series of rubble.

Finally he opened his eyes, his fury gone, he looked at Hope, and did the only thing that felt natural. He grabbed her at the waist and pulled her in and kissed her...passionately.
 
In this moment she saw just how much of a thread he could be as Magneto, since she had never seen his powers in front of her, she felt how violent it all was. Her heart racing and it was everything she felt just how strong he truly was. She was a little afraid but it had nothing to do with him really, to see so much power seeing the camp bringing it down. She actually found it break taking, and once everything stopped, hearing things all over hitting the ground, making all sorts of thudding like sounds. When he faced her she smiled showing nothing but love and trust for him. She was taken back by his hand on her waist, and then leaning in. There bodies pressed against each other. And when his lips touched her own, it was incredible. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she returned the kiss, making it as deep and loving as he had to her.
 
She felt incredible, he had reached out in pure instinct, his mind and body in total synchronization, but as his lips touched her, he had doubted, was she ready, but she answered the question almost before he had asked it, her lips pressed into his, their tongues instinctively finding each other and embracing. She was all he had hoped, and he just savored the moment, and kissed her more passionately. Was there ever an odder location for a first kiss, or feeling of such passion? Probably not, but there they were, and here it was...
 
Holding onto him it felt like everything was meant to happen, then again if she believed that there was no reason his wife should have died, that was a tragedy not something meant to happen. The kiss grew deeper and it was a feeling that meant the world to her, she trust him, he trusted her. It was a feeling that felt incredible. Since he destroyed the last of the structure and now there was no camp any more just ruble. Now they were in a beautiful field which was why she felt comfortable here. She had to break the kiss for air she felt herself blush but that mattered very little. She loved him and that would never change. One hand slithered off his back and onto his left cheek.

"You will always have my heart and love and what ever fights you are in, we have each other so you are never alone"
 
She broke the kiss, NOOOOO, he thought, and then realized, yes. She had to breathe, he smiled. And it was time, one kiss, one long deep meaningful kiss had expressed what he wanted to say, and all that he should say today. He loved her and he wanted her, and at the right time, he was confident, she wanted the same thing.

"You will always have my heart and love and what ever fights you are in, we have each other so you are never alone". Such a simple statement, but so much meaning. "You have my heart too, but we should go back. I need to see Nina, we need to figure out where we go next, but then, I would like to find some time to be together. I love you too Hope'
 
She smiled at him and nodded to him happily, she took him back and she got the plane in the sky. She flew the last six hours and needed to rest she told her men if he wanted to see her to show him to her room. She could not help but feel even happier then before but she felt horrible. His wife, her friend died yet here she was thinking of him. She had taken a shower now she was in a black silk robe, allowing herself to love and be loved. She was brushing her hair not realizing the door to her room opened.
 
Erik had gone in to check on his daughter. She was sleeping and he lay down next to her for a minute, spooning her, stroking her hair and kissing her head softly. However, he could not stop thinking about Hope. Nina still sleeping he walked to her cabin and the door open he entered...
 
Life had been a hard thing for years. It did not take a ability to since things. She put her brush down by her little end table by her bed. And smiled up at him, she was happy to see him. She patted by her side and softly sighed. "My parents may have been afraid of you because of how strong you are but dad would have given you the whole. "Hurt my daughter and i will kick your ass" she chuckled at the comment. " when you asked how i could trust you when you found out they died by a mutant. For years i was angry if not for you my hate would have grown. I honestly think my feelings for you is what makes me love and trust you."
 
Back
Top