hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love spankings and I don't need to be spoilt i may just sell my soul to the devil or something and hope that gets me some new outfits or something heheh

I don't think the devil could afford you cause your priceless!
I wanna play with rope too! Id like to tie you up in a rope corset! I think you need to get some nipple clamps. maybe some vibrating ones.

looking at those pictures makes me want to run the ropes to each corner of the bed and have my way with you.

You can use that rope to tie me to you!:cattail:

hehe never thought about the term rope burn when using bondage ;)

now i want to tie a vibrator to your waist so that it teases your clit all night. what a hot fucking set of pictures!

hehe luckily noone else with me to tie that thing down..it would have been the death of me..that wand drives me crazy

Very sexy!!! Gorgeous ass my dear!!

thankyou lovely glad you aprove

I don't think the devil could afford you cause your priceless!
I wanna play with rope too! Id like to tie you up in a rope corset! I think you need to get some nipple clamps. maybe some vibrating ones.

getting all cheesy on me? ;p
maybe I'll have to learn how to do that... and dear they cost money remember best i can offer you is plastic clothes pegs which hurt after a little while

Did you make the rope all wet and goey with your pussy. :devil:

You would be so much fun to play with indeed.

maybe a little..butpsst don't tell anyone

You're getting quite good at the self bondage. It will certainly save time, I can get you to do that then I can finish off with the arms and wrists. Simples!

i was guessing and messing about.. it turned out pretty well. heheh who says I'd let you ;)

looking at those pictures makes me want to run the ropes to each corner of the bed and have my way with you.

you'd make it pull agaisnt my body though it would..rub

Nope won't share the info about the wet rope... Now if someone stuffed some of that in your mouth to muffle the sounds as they did naughty things to you....

A real life hentai pic set, wicked sexy and your ass is just so damn perfect::p:

Nope won't share the info about the wet rope... Now if someone stuffed some of that in your mouth to muffle the sounds as they did naughty things to you....

mm that sounds so hot

A real life hentai pic set, wicked sexy and your ass is just so damn perfect::p:

hahah i wish i was hentai...I'd kick ass

Would you like a new index?

i definatley could do one...you offering your services?

MissFangBanger-Is there room in there for me???????????????

enough room where?

wow, I'd like to take the place of your vibrator. Plus, all trussed up like that your already high sexyness factor goes up by a power of 100!

Baby you already kick ass!

heheh you flatter me as always

With you madam a great many things are hot.

heheh *takes some clothes off* a little cooler

wow, I'd like to take the place of your vibrator. Plus, all trussed up like that your already high sexyness factor goes up by a power of 100!

heheh turning up the volume

Smoking hot!

eeeh :D thanks was sooo fun

I'd bring my camera. I know you couldn't resist my zoom lens. :rolleyes:

I don't know if I'd look so good up close

Oh MFB you are very kickass already and better your very real:devil:
pardon the drool!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just tellin the truth not really trying to flatter you. But if its working.... lol

Love to see some more outdoor pics or maybe something exhibitionist like an upskirt pic in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back