Videos for you sissy boys

Which set of videos did you find hotter?

• Set number 1 (girls girls girls)

Votes: 144 30.6%
  • set number 2 (the sissy alphabet)

Votes: 327 69.4%

• Total voters
Mmmmm.....fuck, now my ass is soo sensitive, as you caress it, running your finger down my crack to my tight lil man pussy....teasing me, like the stud you are.

MMM fingers in deep making you squirm. Other hand lathering my cock with lube. Line s you up then, slow sensual push. OOO you fit me like a glove. Oh yea baby:devil: So Hot so good. FUCK sinks in you deep. :kiss::kiss::kiss: the back of your neck.

MMM fingers in deep making you squirm. Other hand lathering my cock with lube. Line s you up then, slow sensual push. OOO you fit me like a glove. Oh yea baby:devil: So Hot so good. FUCK sinks in you deep. :kiss::kiss::kiss: the back of your neck.

Oooh fuck baby, you're hard cock feels soo good in my horny lil ass. Thank you for not being to rough, and letting my ass get used to your big cock. Fuck your warm meat feels so good sliding in and out of me, teasing me as you pull your hard shaft all the way out then slide it all the way in until your balls are pressed up agains my bubble butt. Mmmm....yeah, that's it....grab my hips baby, and work that cock whatever way is best for you...fuck you feel so good.

Enjoying your ass. Squirts more lube on to make it extra sloppy. Arches my back to give you more pleasure. Pinches your butt cheek:D

I love the second video. The first closely follows. Gets me off every time. Got soo horny at work watched the second clip a few times, drove around the block to a sex shop, bought a nice dildo, some lube, got in my car (tinted windows-mirror finish zero visibility inside) lubed up the dildo, held it upright and lowered onto it, wiggling down. Played the clip, layed on the back seet, legs near my head, jerking my cock, only inches away from my mouth, and I'm cumming I click the speed button on the dildo/vibe to max, and blow all over my mouth and face. Didn't go back to work, had a better session at home with better toys

Thank you Sir for these wonderful videos! The more I watch them, the wetter my panties get. I am convinced that I need to have cock in my pussyass and my mouth so I can please a real man.
Thank you again for sharing.
Alania (rose) (kiss)

tumblr_mcnokmLgkt1rtz49xo1_250.gif

Back