Serendipity? Happenstance? Coincidence? - a study in destiny

Just like my dream

I step out of the shower, trailing behind you a bit so I can watch you move . . . your body is so fucking hot.

You fling open the doors, and step out into the morning sun with your red hair shining, your skin glowing, and the water dripping over the edge as you bend over the railing.

You must be wondering about the time, because you stare back over your shoulder with a look that just can't wait to get stuffed full of cock. And that's when you hear the "CLICK" . . . I'll never forget that look now . . . I've got it on film.

"18 . . . 19 . . . 20 . . . well done," I say as I put down the camera, step through the doorway, and take hold of your hips.

Your nipples are brushing back and forth across the top of the railing from the movement of my positioning you, and you stare out over the nearly empty street . . . no voyeurs . . . yet . . .

"Let's begin. 15." My cock slides slowly inside you . . . the cool temperature on its surface brings a mild shock to the inside walls of your cunt, like the cold slap of my stomach against your ass - wet, and full of sloshy sounds.

"14 . . . " One hand reaches up to grip your shoulder, holding you firmly in place to be fucked. Our moans echo out over the alley, mingling with traffic sounds from a block over.

"13 . . . " We've established a rhythm now, our bodies warming up to each other. With the water dripping away and the heat rising, I can smell the incredible sex from your cunt. It makes me want to taste you.

"12 . . . " My other arm wraps around your stomach, like we were in the shower, so that I can lean back and really impale you on my cock with every pull and thrust.

"11 . . . " The sound of a large gate opening, and below to our left, a car pulling into the alley. Pounding into you, I think, "People never look up . . they just go about their lives. They don't know what they're missing.

"10 . . . " Our bodies are rocking in earnest now, the pace quickening, the slapping and moaning sounds beginning to get less controlled - less deliberate. We're getting lost in the moment.

"9 . . . " You've got both hands gripping the rail now because I'm pulling backwards on your hips, slamming your body into mine. Feet firmly on the floor, I'm able to get deeper inside you now.

"8 . . . " A knock on the door ["Housekeeping . . "] Fuck, I hope we put up that sign . . . "Fuck it, we can't stop now . . . just fuck me."

"7 . . . " The intensity is rising to the point of no return. Our pace says, "Just get me there . . . I want to cum so bad . . . I need to release." We're pounding against each other.

"6 . . . " The ridge on the head of my cock can feel every stroke as it dips in and out of your cunt, and I wonder how deeply you can feel me . . .

"5 . . . " A face in the window across the alley - a woman - one floor up. They must have heard. They're obviously staring - it's the perfect angle.

"4 . . . " I'm staring right back at her, so fucking turned on to know we're being watched - pounding into each other - reckless.

"3 . . . " Our pace is frantic . . . you need to be warned, "Fuck I'm going to cum with you" ["Housekeeping . . "]

"2 . . . " The woman is touching herself - turned on and showing off - we're on the edge of exploding.

"1 . . . " Slamming. Harder and faster . . . gone to it. "Come for me NOW."

A door creaks open behind us.

"ZERO."

--
 
Intensely Arousing.

"Lets begin. 15.." I feel your cock sliding into my pussy, slightly cold and deliciously hard as you feel me full.

"14.." You keep me firmly in place, stopping me from moving away from your body and holding me in the perfect place for your thrusts.

"13.." I'm getting more and more turned on, I didn't think it was possible but my body seems to be getting hotter with each of your thrusts.

"12.." Your hand on my stomach seems to be pressing in just the right spot to make each of your slides inside more intense, seeming to drag against the perfect spot to make me want to scream your name.

"11.." I hear the gate and know you do too, I glance in that direction and smile, thinking that next time I'm near a hotel I'm going to make a habit of looking up.

"10.." Fuck you're making me hot, I'm ready to orgasm all over cock and I wonder if I can stand to wait til 1.

"9.." I grip the rail even tighter, my knuckles turning white from the effort. Your cock slamming into me, being out here on the balcony is such a turn on.

"8.."I hear the knock on the door, the call of the maid and wonder if you put the sign up last night. Will she come into the room? I bet you'd love that.

"7.." My ass slaps into your body, the wetness of our skin makes the slapping sound seem louder, or maybe thats just the quietness of the morning.

"6.." It feels like every ridge and vein of your cock is even larger, more pronounced and I know its not going to be long. I'm really on the verge of orgasm.

"5.." I feel your body tense for a moment then you seem to adjust your angle, you're moving harder into me. I glance over my shoulder at you, wondering whats brought on the change and see you're looking across the alley. I follow your gaze and feel myself blush. We've got an audience and she is clearly enjoying the show.

"4.." You seem to move even harder into me and all I can do is grip the rail harder and plant my feet more firmly.

"3.. .. .. Fuck I'm going to cum with you" I moan as I hear you and press harder back against you "Yes.. do it.." I moan back to you.

"2.." The woman is making it more obvious shes enjoying the show. Shes touching herself and I wonder what we must look like to her. I wish I could see it from her point of view but it would mean not being here with you and I don't want that.

"1.." I really am on the verge of losing control.

"Come for me NOW.. .. ZERO" "Fuck! Ed" I moan as I press against you and my cunt spasms tightly around your cock. I relax my hold on the rail slightly and rest my cheek against it, letting the sensations roll over me. I'm intensely aroused and each spasm of my pussy around your cock seems to almost hurt.

I'm unaware of anything but you, the lady across the alleyway forgotten along with the possibility of housekeeping walking in. Id you weren't holding me I think I might fall to the floor. This is intense and amazing and addictive.
 
The Audience

I heard the door behind us creak open at some point, but I never heard it click shut. I don't care about that, because the woman across the alley is finishing herself off, building with us to her orgasm as she fucks her fingers hastily. Some part of me loves that she just shoved her hand down inside the waistband of her skirt and panties . . . that she wants to hide from us but watch us . . . that we get to just watch her hand plunge down and out of sight as I finally reach ZERO in our count.

"Fuck! Ed," you squeal out as your body starts to pulse on all sides of my cock, our knees collapsing into one another as we slam into our orgasms - bucking, thrusting - taking every last bit of pleasure from this wave that we can.

The muscle tension in my ass and legs keeps seizing and sending electric pulses through me as I cum inside you, and your hip rotation keeps milking my cock as your full body pushes back into me, barely hanging on to the railing.

My cock just wants to keep driving deeper inside of you, getting every last twitch and pulse and sizzle from this before we begin to slow the pace and ride it out more calmly. God I love fucking you.

The curtains slip closed across the alley, so I turn my head to check behind us just in time to see a couple of women's faces duck out of sight as the door shuts, leaving only a few towels on the floor and some laughter outside in the hall.

Goddamn that was hot.

Still regaining my breath, I wrap my arms around you and talk quietly just behind your head. "Susan, I don't know where you've been all this time . . . but you keep fucking me like that, and I'm gonna have to smuggle you into the States."

Holding you steady, we're cradling as we collapse backward onto the carpet just inside the balcony.

"You ever been to the States?"

--
 
Travel Plans

I snuggle back into your body feeling that glow you get after a damn good fucking and not being able to hide the grin it causes on my face. I'm glad you're behind me, that you can't see how ridiculously happy I'm feeling right now. It feels like its been a few weeks, maybe even months since I've felt this good. And then, you elevate that feeling more than I thought it was possible with your quiet "Susan, I don't know where you've been all this time . . . but you keep fucking me like that, and I'm gonna have to smuggle you into the States."

What does that mean? Does it mean anything at all? Is it just pillow talk from a happy, satisfied man? I decide not to read too much into it and am stopped from obsessing over hidden meanings (or obvious ones!) by your next question.

"You ever been to the States?"

I laugh softly as I think about it. "Twice. Once when I was 14 on a 4 day stopover to get here. We went to Disney in LA and Universal Studios and then carried on to England. And a few months ago, on the way here again. But all I saw then was the transit lounge and your weird toilets that flush the wrong way and have exceptionally high water."

I shake my head as I listen to the nonsense I'm blurting out, tracing my fingers over your arms as they rest around me. I snuggle back into your body, wiggling closer and downward a little so you're spooning me comfortably. Choosing my words carefully I carry on speaking..

"I've always wanted to go to the States and I've thought about saving and doing it from here as its closer and cheaper than doing it from New Zealand. I'd love to go to New York, Hollywood, Las Vegas, even New Orleans. All those places that have amazing experiences I'd never have in NZ. I've just been a bit worried bout doing it alone.."

I pause and smile, deciding to just go for it.. "Why? You inviting me over to stay with you?"
 
The Traveler

" . . . Las Vegas, even New Orleans. All those places that have amazing experiences I'd never have in NZ."

Living in or near the big city for so many years, and experiencing the urban centers and rural countrysides of so many places around the world in that time, I'm happy to hear the excited innocence in your view of those places. I used to feel exactly that same way, but had begun to be de-sensitized of it all.

You're awakening that feeling of newness in me. I had forgotten how good it feels.

"Why? You inviting me over to stay with you?"

Well, I hadn't thought of that . . . but it's an option, I guess.

I loll you onto your back so I can prop myself up on an elbow and look you in the eye while we talk.

"You know, Susan," I start out, unsure of how sensitive you are, "we've got 48 hours left before my plane takes off. By the end of that 48 hours, we'll know whether I'm inviting you or just making conversation.

"In the meantime, I've got to take some photographs - ones that I can sell to a magazine, I mean, " I roll my eyes, "Ones that I can sell to a NON-PORN magazine, I mean - because otherwise I'm not even going to be able to afford my OWN plane ticket home.

"I want you to help me find the magic in this town - something that I can expose to the people of the States that makes them all want to come here." If only I could tell them about the spontaneous blow-jobs from hot redheads that happen in the bars here. That would do it.

"I know we'll find something . . . even if we just go exploring together and happen on it." This is going to be a fantastic 48 hours . . . and beyond?

--
 
You roll us so I'm lying on my back looking up at you, looking me in the eye as you speak. I like a man who isn't afraid to show what hes feeling or speak the truth.

"You know, Susan, we've got 48 hours left before my plane takes off. By the end of that 48 hours, we'll know whether I'm inviting you or just making conversation. In the meantime, I've got to take some photographs - ones that I can sell to a magazine, I mean, ones that I can sell to a NON-PORN magazine, I mean - because otherwise I'm not even going to be able to afford my OWN plane ticket home. I want you to help me find the magic in this town - something that I can expose to the people of the States that makes them all want to come here. I know we'll find something . . . even if we just go exploring together and happen on it."

I laugh softly as I lift a hand to run my fingers through your hair, following your hairline along your forehead and around your ear, quietly listening to you speak. "Well I have to admit I'm a little upset now Ed. I thought with all we've done together so far you'd marry me for sure. I was even planning our wedding." I look to the side, away from you as I try my hardest to pretend to look hurt. I can't manage it though, not with how happy I'm feeling and end up grinning as I look up at you.

"I am all for enjoying each others company and seeing where this goes. I couldn't even leave with you in 48 hours if I wanted to. I have a new job to start and responsibilities here. As for taking photos, I think we could definitely find some non pornographic shots for you." I laugh softly as I grin mischievously up at you "Having said that, if you wanted to try your hand at something new, if my face wasn't in the shot I wouldn't mind if you used it. The idea of some of those photos being published in some kind of magazine makes me tingle."

I stretch, lazily pointing my feet and my arms in opposite directions as I do. "So I'm thinking that you need to have another shower with me to distract you and I'll just lay here in the morning sun. Then when you're finished we can get dressed and head over to my place. I'll have a shower and change, maybe get my toothbrush and a few other necessities then we can go and be tourists together. Whaddya think?"
 
Inside Scoop

I love your playfulness.

Seriously sexy is one thing - you know, that kind of person that sees sex as all passion and intensity and never allows in the fun. But seriously, sensually playful is even better - that's you. So fantastic that you can laugh as I try like an idiot to be diplomatic with my language.

" . . . if you wanted to try your hand at something new, and if my face wasn't in the shot, I wouldn't mind if you used it. The idea of some of those photos being published in some kind of magazine makes me tingle." Now that is some seriously playful stuff!

"God, I love that idea, Susan. I don't have any contacts at those places, but they're always looking for great content I'm sure. We'll have to put some of those into the mix while we're out."

My eye continues to wander back to the window where the other woman recently disappeared. Is she trembling a little at what she just did, the way I am? It was so fucking exciting, and the come-down has me full of that "just got off a roller-coaster" feeling inside. Slightly off-center, but alive.

You stretch out in front of me, exposing the full length of your beauty. I still can't believe how hot you are.

"So I'm thinking that you need to have another shower, without me to distract you, and I'll just lay here in the morning sun. Then when you're finished we can get dressed and head over to my place. I'll have a shower and change, maybe get my toothbrush and a few other necessities then we can go and be tourists together. Whaddya think?"

That sounds awesome (with the exception of the tourist part . . . some snooty "professional photographer" part of me has always tried to avoid being "the tourist with the camera.")

"I'm on it." I jump up, wanting to shake off some of that roller-coaster energy. Bounding into the shower for a quick rinse, I say, "Be right back."

--

As I'm towelling off, I see that you're laying in the sun exactly as you said you would (unless you jumped up while I was in there and stole all my money). I smile at that thought. That would be a story to tell . . . "ripped off in London by the best fuck I've ever had."

You seem way too calm and content to have moved . . . the sun looks entrancing. You're a cat in a sunspot. Much like when I see cats laying around, I begin to wonder what you've been thinking.

"I think that's the perfect outfit for today, Susan. Let's go."

--
 
Looking Forward to the Day.

"I think that's the perfect outfit for today, Susan. Let's go."

I hear your voice as I lie in the sun but its a little like you're far away. I've drifted off a little, not quite sleeping but not quite completely awake. I slowly open my eyes and give a little yawn as I look around the room to figure out where you are. I smile as I see you and glance down at my body "I was wondering where my dress ended up. I think I was clothed when we got here."

I get up and begin to walk around the room, finding my dress and putting it on. I find my shoes next and slide my feet into them then find my panties and pick them up "I'm sorry to disappoint you Ed but I'm its kind of illegal to walk around London naked. I will however go without any panties, if only to tease you."

I wink at you as I find my bag and move over to the door, seeing you're ready to go out as I open it and head back to the elevators down the hall. I'm eager to start the day, looking forward to adventures I might have with you throughout it.

Lost in thought I wonder where we should go first? What should I wear? Its warm enough for a sundress, maybe I could continue the no underwear theme just to tempt and tease you more? It'd definitely make it easier for any quickies we might have. I glance over at you as I wait for the elevator doors to open and wonder what you're thinking too..
 
Elevating

Knowing that you have no panties on is driving me crazy . . . you're so fucking hot. Standing behind you, I start to kiss your neck and wrap my arms around you, not caring what the other guy in the elevator thinks.

One hand slides up from your stomach along the silky fabric of your dress to begin cupping your left breast while the other slips down to the hemline, my hand reaching your thigh.

I've just slipped one hand inside the V-line of your dress top when the doors open, leaving us exposed to the lobby of the hotel.

You quickly nudge me backwards, pushing me away with your ass, as you adjust yourself and head out into the world. I follow, watching your ass's incredible movement as you walk. That skirt is dangerously short, so you get a lot of good attention, but even they don't know what I know . . . you're open to the air under there . . . can you feel the air, or the movement of your thighs? I wonder.

I speed up enough to open the hotel door for you, and we step out into the "garrish light of day," as its known in this part of the world.

"So I don't even know where you live. Are we a cab ride away? Or a walk?"

You recommend the tube, and begin moving toward the nearest stop, so I follow along. As we take the stairs to the platform, I start to imagine us being packed onto one of these trains . . . or will it be nearly empty? There's people coming in and out quite a bit, but who knows which direction they're going or which train car they'll end up in?

For now . . . just watching you move - seeing you - with clothes on - makes me excited to think of all the ways we can take them off of you or work around them. MMMMmmmmmmm.

--
 
I'm glad to see.. well, fell I'm not the only one who can't resist keeping their hands to themselves. As you tease me in the elevator I seriously consider pushing the stop button. Hell, I don't even know if elevators actually have those or if they're a prop in a story or a movie. The decision is taken from my hands as the doors open but you carry on touching me. I push back against you with my ass to separate us and move out of the elevator.

Its bright out here and I wish I had my sunglasses, but that's the least of my worries. I'm still incredibly turned on from the memories of what we've done together and the seemingly permanent feel of your hands, mouth, cock.. your whole body against mine. I smile as I feel the breeze dance over my thighs and under my skirt to tease my pussy as well.

I lead us towards the tube station, standing on the platform and almost impatiently waiting for the train to come. It finally does and I lead us to a more deserted spot, sitting down next to the window and looking over at you as you stand. I'm wondering if you've had fantasies about fooling around on the tube, like I have. Wondering what you'd do if I made my thoughts obvious.

As we begin to move again I slide my hand over your thigh and dance my fingertips over your zipper. I lean in closer and brush my lips over your jaw to your ear where I whisper "We're only 2 stops from my house.. but some other time. When the circumstances are right. I'm going to ride you while we ride the tube.." I say with a final nip at your earlobe.

I lean back and look out the window, pretending to look at the scenery. In reality I'm trying to calm my racing pulse and suppress the urge to hike up my skirt and fuck you now. The train slows as we get near the stop between the one we boarded at and the one we will leave at.

I'm sure you won't let me get away with my tease. If I've learnt anything about you, its that you'll try to outdo me. Trying to up the stakes in our delicious game of teasing.
 
Tube Topped

It's interesting . . . I've fantasized about sneaking quickies and touches and teases in public places nearly all my life, but since there's never been someone willing to make it happen, I've never had to think about logistics - or how I'd really feel!

Now that someone is sitting right in front of me who might actually consider going all the way with these fantasies, I'm scared wit-less! So turned on, so electric, and so frightened that you're just going to make the move and get me so turned on that I lose control and just fuck you right here and now.

And you reach for me. My breath jumps wildly. I want this and I don't -- WHAT?! How is this possible?! OF COURSE I want this!! I see your face moving toward mine and I'm so ready to pull you in and taste your lips and tongue, but you slide to the side of my face and begin to whisper, "We're only 2 stops from my house.. but some other time. When the circumstances are right. I'm going to ride you while we ride the tube.."

God, yes. Maybe by then I'll have the courage . . . maybe we need to do some more beginner-level stuff to build up to full-on public fucking on the train . . . but no matter what, we've absolutely got to get to that.

The doors close at the mid-stop, and we begin to pull away from the station. We're only one exit away. I look around the car to get a sense of the people . . . there's got to be at least 20 people in here - some closer than others.

Can I even get it up if I'm too nervous? Shut up . . . once you even get close to her body, you know you'll practically fly out of your pants to fuck her.

Deciding to strategize instead, I sit down next to you. Sliding one hand across your stomach and another behind your head, I turn into you and quietly say, "Do you imagine that you'll sit on my cock and ride me with your skirt covering us both," - my hand moves over your skirt fabric - "or do you see us standing up with me taking you from behind?" I start kissing your neck again. "It's important, so I know whether to sit or stand when we get on the train." My hand pulls at your inner thigh, spreading your leg toward me to give a potential view to the guy across the aisle and 2 seats down . . . without looking I know he's trying not to stare.

The train screeches to a halt, and we lean drastically into each other as your legs splay even more, and I touch you . . . just a whisp of a touch on your cunt before you right yourself, shove my hand away, stand up, and tell me I'd better hurry.

"Mind the gap," says the Voice of the Underground.

--
 
I'm so turned on just walking out of the tube is a chore, the brush of my thighs against each other, the slide breeze sliding up my dress and over my pussy. I reach for your hand and give it a squeeze, pulling you towards the stairs that will lead us back out towards my house.

As I climb the stairs it suddenly occurs to me that I could very well be flashing my bare ass to everyone behind me as I walk. I glance over my shoulder as I walk and my suspicions are confirmed as I see a couple of young guys with their tongues practically on the floor. I look back to you, wondering if you've seen them. You have and as we get back onto street level you slide your hand up over my thigh and lift the back of my dress, grabbing a handful of my ass in the process.

I laugh as I carry on walking, nearly dragging you the few streets over towards my house. Each step is still a chore and now, with your hand caressing over my ass, I can barely keep myself from pushing you onto the ground and mounting you.

I pass a car parked on the side of the street and actually look around to see who might be about. Could I just bend over the bonnet and beg you to fuck me on the street? I'm dying to. I hear the giggles of children and realise its not possible. So I pick up my pace and continue to lead you to my house.

We're finally there and I'm looking in my bag for my keys, fumbling through it in my haste to get inside. I finally find them and manage to unlock the door and open it. Without a second thought I'm leading you up the stairs to my room, I know I'm barely speaking to you right now. But I can't. I can barely breathe.

We're finally in my room, for once I'm glad I'm so fussy about keeping it tidy. I never leave it in a mess before going out on the town. I know I'll come home and want to sleep, so leaving clothes and make up over my bed would hinder that. I grab your shirt and shove you so you land on your back on the bed. I'm not giving you a chance to complain, no chance to stop me. I need your cock inside me now!

I crawl onto the bed after you, freeing your cock out of your boxers and zipper, not even bothering to really move them out of the way. I straddle your hips and quickly impale myself on your shaft, moaning loudly with pleasure and relief, god I needed your cock inside me.

My hands rest on your chest as I begin to ride you hard, slamming up and down on the cock I've quickly become addicted to. What is it about you that I find so irresistible? Its like I get around you and all rationale thought leaves me, all I can think about is your cock and my pussy and how I can get them together to make us both feel good.

I'm moaning my pleasure, uncaring if my flatmates are home or if the neighbours will hear through the walls. All I want, all I need right now, is to cum. "Like this Ed.. thats the answer.. One the tube.. you'll sit down.. on the seat.. I'll straddle your thighs.. and fuck you.. like this.." Its getting harder to speak, harder to think. God, I love fucking you.
 
Here & Now

Next thing I know, we're practically sprinting out of the train and up the stairs to the street.

Along the way, me and some neighboring guys are getting a fantastic view of your ass. As we walk away from the exit, I can't help but slide my hand up inside the back of your dress to grab and stroke you as we walk.

We finally arrive at your place, and our time together has already taught us enough about each other to know what we need - we're connected - and this is a time to sprint toward it.

We scramble up the stairs - I have no idea where we are and I don't care - and into your room - I assume it's your room . . . I don't care - and you push me onto the bed and jump on after me.

You've got my cock out of my pants, and you guide me straight into your cunt and begin to bob on it. God, the sound of your moans and the heat inside your pussy and your hands pressing down on my chest . . . your fingernails scratching along a bit . . . and my cock is just raging hard inside you, bouncing up and down on me, like I'm your amusement park ride . . .

I swipe my thumb over my tongue to make it slick, and then slip it over your clit as you ride me . . . . stroking over you with every move you make . . . my cock driving deeper inside you as you rotate your hips to tuck down on me and fuck me with everything you've got . . .

"Like this Ed.. thats the answer.. One the tube.. you'll sit down.. on the seat.. I'll straddle your thighs.. and fuck you.. like this.."

"Fuck yes. DONE. Oh, fuck yes. Just get me back on that train . . . . unghhhh . . . . I'll fuck you silly . . . oh god DAMN it yes, I'm gonna cu - . . . . . I'm gonna c- . . . . fuck yes, I'm cummin- . . . . . " and I feel your muscles spasm all around my cock as we collide over and over and your back arches and your fingers dig in and we just start riding out our orgasms . . . . tensing and releasing . . . driving in and out . . . losing all control.

You're a goddam force of nature.

--
 
Preparing For a New Adventure

I collapse onto the bed beside you, barely able to catch my breath but feeling totally and utterly happy. I smile as I lie there, looking up at the ceiling in my bedroom, in my room, knowing I'll never be able to lie here and not remember this moment.

I slowly catch my breath and I hear you've caught yours too. Rolling onto my side I look over at you and say "Well Ed, I think I can safely say I've had the more orgasms in the last 24 hours than I ever have. And this bed has officially been christened!" I laugh as I look you over and slide a teasing hand over your cock "You really have turned me into a cock slut. I like it."

I lean in and slide my tongue over your cock, cleaning you of our juices then tucking you back into your pants "Hmm.. you're all clean, now its time I did the same." I slip off the bed and strip my dress off, throwing it into my hamper.

I pull on my robe and reach for my towel "I'm going to shower, alone." I add with a wink, thinking this is just like the hotel and it needs to be done separately. "But make yourself at home, I'll try not to be long."

I blow you a kiss as I leave my bedroom, moving through to the bathroom and a hot shower. As I wait for the water to heat I inspect my body, seeing bites, scratches and various other evidence of our night together.

I should be embarrassed but I'm not. Instead that feeling of arousal that seems to always be there when I'm with you is returning. I thought I'd just fucked it away but it would seem I'm wrong.

I get into the shower and wash my hair and face, I leave my body til last knowing its going to be sensitive in places. And I'm right, some of it is pain from muscles that are reacting to be used in different ways, some of it is sensitivity from your playing. The slightest touch of my nipples has me shivering all over again.

I quickly finish up in the shower and dry myself off, brushing my teeth and drying my hair before putting my robe back on. I begin to collect up my toothbrush and things, putting them into a bag and moving back to my room.

I barely look at you as I walk back in, intent on finding clothes to wear and others to pack "Do you think we'll go out to dinner or something tonight? Do I need another dress?" I ask over my shoulder as I pull one out of my wardrobe and throw it onto the bed "I'll pack one anyway."

I then slip into a summery kind of sundress and slip my feet into jandals. I add a tshirt and a skirt to the pile on the bed and go looking for a bag to put it all in "Did you find something to keep you amused?" I ask as I turn around and finally look at you.
 
The Inner Sanctum

You flop down next to me as our animal urges get exhaled into euphoric apathy (apparently not too apathetic for clean-up crew, and apparently the animal urges aren't so far away yet that you can't bring them back with a well-placed slurp, suck, and tuck . . . God I love how you worship cock).

You mention something about being comfy (check.) and that you won't be long, and pretty soon I'm hearing the shower water kick on in the bathroom.

This sure beats hotel rooms and fast food (MMMmmmmm . . . . food. I must have lost enough protein and fluids in the last 8 hours to make up for 5 meals . . . we need to eat!)

While you shower, I prop myself up on my elbows just long enough to scope out your books and music - it's my opinion that a whole lotta things can be said without saying when it comes to the books and music that a person owns. The music leans to a slightly more poppy slant, but there's enough deep and driving stuff in there to balance it out. Nice.

The books have got the full-on eclect-a-blend that you expect from our generation - literature of the "should read" variety, fiction of the "must read" variety, non-fiction of the "had to read" variety, and the peppering in of local authors or personal favorites that no one else has ever heard of. I suppose the real question of character comes when the shoulds, musts, had-tos, and locals become mixed (e.g. the deep thinker who viewed the had-tos as musts, etc). Might never know, in Sue's case . . .

I whump back onto my back and just doze pleasantly during the rest of your bathroom time. What a pleasure . . . . idle, satisfied, solitude in a foreign city.

When you come whirring back into the room and start throwing things in your bag, you ask a question about dinner wear and then you answer yourself, so I just stay quiet and catch glances of you as you pass through my periphery.

"Did you find something to keep yourself amused?"

I roll my head to look at you direc - WOW . . . sundress . . . goddam I love sundresses. "You look fanTAStic, Susan. Good God."

I've forgotten your question, but I think it probably doesn't matter. You look ready to go. Inspired by the idea that I get to be seen with you everywhere we go, and by what other people and situations we might bump into or create out in the world, I bound up from the bed and head for the door.

"Did you have anything you need to do before we go do what we want to do?"

--
 
Just One More Thing..

"You look fanTAStic, Susan. Good God."

I grin as I look at your face, happy to see your positive reaction to my choice of outfit. I give you a twirl, the skirt of my dress floating outwards as I do.

I wonder for a moment if you've caught a glimpse of my bare bottom but you leap out of the bed and you're heading for the door saying "Did you have anything you need to do before we go do what we want to do?"

I smile as I think it over for a moment and move to my bedside table, opening the lower drawer and taking out a small shoe box.

I blush a little as I put it on the bed and open it up to show you the vibrator inside "Could we use this in any way?"

I flutter my eyelashes up at you as I take out the thrusting rabbit and turn it on, letting you see the motion it makes.

I look to you mischievously and then turn it off again "I could give you a show or something.." I tease, waiting to see what your reaction to my naughty idea is.
 
Matinee or Evening Show?

After asking my question, I turn to see you opening a drawer and removing a small box. How is it possible that your grin can look so shy and so evil at the same time? It's that sexy innocence that I love . . .

You pull a fancy vibrator out of the box and say, "Could we use this in any way?" I'm pretty sure my eyebrows just went up to my hairline before telling me they were leaving.

You turn it on, and it makes all kinds of crazy movements and swivels. I'm pretty sure my cock just went up to my waistline before telling me it was going.

"I could give you a show or something.."

Uh . . . YES. Hell yes. "The answer is YES." I adjust my cock inside my pants - it's getting constrictive in there. "The question is . . . are we talking about a private matinee home show . . . or a public improv show at a venue to be determined? Let me remind you . . . the answer is YES."

My eyebrows have relaxed 50% of the way down, unlike my cock which seems to have found a way to reach 110% at the idea of the pending show possibilities.

--
 
Thinking It Over

"The answer is YES. The question is . . . are we talking about a private matinee home show . . . or a public improv show at a venue to be determined? Let me remind you . . . the answer is YES."

I laugh with your emphatic yes and the adjusting of your cock in your pants. But the laughter dies as she you as if its a public improv show and I feel myself blush brightly. Is that really something I could do?

Out on the balcony this morning, despite being naked I didn't feel so exposed because it was you and I. We were both caught up in the passion of the moment and I was so turned on I didn't care who watched.

When I made you the offer I was imagining me lying on the bed, propped up on a pile of pillows with you sitting at the foot of the bed getting envious of the way you can see the vibrator sliding in and out of my cunt.

I feel some of the heat leave my cheeks as I think it over "I won't rule out the public improv session and I won't deny it makes me nervous as hell to consider it. But lets see how the day progresses, maybe I'll end up so turned on that I'll just need to use it despite my surroundings."

I set the vibrator down on top of my bag and move closer to you, resting one hand on your chest and the other over your zipper, cupping the hardon that is making no attempt to hide in your pants. "I'm glad you enjoyed the thought of it though Ed." I flutter my eyelashes up at you once more as I whisper "I like that I can make you this hard.." I squeeze your cock through your clothing, loving the way it gently throbs in my hand "With your delicious cock and my lack of underwear I'm sure I'll be ready to fuck myself silly on the tube in no time.."
 
The World

I've never been so sure that anything is possible. With our chemistry, it's pretty much us vs. public decency laws . . . everything else is already decided. We're going to do it . . . whatever "it" is.

"I won't rule out the public improv session and I won't deny it makes me nervous as hell to consider it."

I completely agree . . . but it's the kind of nervousness that triggers something deeper down inside . . . it tells me that it must be worth doing.

"But lets see how the day progresses, maybe I'll end up so turned on that I'll just need to use it despite my surroundings."

Exactly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the thought of it though Ed. I like that I can make you this hard. With your delicious cock and my lack of underwear I'm sure I'll be ready to fuck myself silly on the tube in no time..."

OK, there's your average cock twitch, and then there's the triple-axle with a double back-flip that my cock just did at the thought of going through with that. So fucking sexy!

I shove you backwards onto the bed, and attack the hem-line of your skirt to slide it up and dive my mouth between your thighs. I just had to know that you really didn't have panties. I just had to taste you. I just had to get you so wet that you are totally primed for the rest of the day (as if we're not both completely primed).

With your hands pressing on my head and your knees instinctively wrapping your calf muscles on top of my back, I continue to suck on your clit, lick around your lips, tease up and down your thighs, and slide a finger inside you as I go back to quick tongue-flips on your clit.

After about 3 minutes, your sounds let me know that you are nearing a mini-climax (or maybe more . . . ?) I speed up my tongue, and begin to curl my finger gently across the roof of your cunt, applying gentle pressure to heighten the electricity in your body.

Your hips start to push up against my face . . . your legs clench around my head . . . your cunt pulses around my finger . . . your moans grow louder . . . God, I love how you sound / feel / look from here . . . your dress so sloppy pushed up onto your stomach like that.

You get to the point where you're getting too sensitive, so I slow down and begin to back off. The World is waiting, after all, and my only purpose (besides enjoying your lack of panties) was to make sure you're so turned on that your nerves fade back into the distance.

Eventually, I'm ready to stand up. "Just had to be done," is all I can say.

I'm smiling and wiping my mouth clean. You're also smiling, laying there recovering, eyes glazed.

Soon enough, you're up and about, and after tending to your happy, swollen pussy, it looks like you're ready to go.

As we head out into the world, I'm surprised at how foreign it seems. It's like we have a secret, which makes me view the world differently. If they only knew who we were . . . what type of urges pulse in our blood . . . how desperately happy and over-sexed we are . . .

Speaking of which, if I wasn't such a private person, I'd tell you we need to find an internet cafe just so I could update my Facebook with the words: "6 orgasms in 14 hours with the hottest stranger I've ever met."

I wonder if they'd even believe me.

My friends in Jersey, and the few global friends who still keep in touch, are more accustomed to the "Loving Moscow, but missing all of you" types of updates.

But that's exactly what's changed . . . me . . . because of us. And whatever my friends are accustomed to will just have to change too, because this is fantastic.

--

OOC: We're at 1 year and 1 month on this thread, Pearl. And in just a few posts, this thread will be longer than our last one . . . Rock on!

--
 
Getting The Practicalities Out Of The Way!

How I can stand, let alone walk is amazing to me. After the orgasm you've just given me I feel like my legs are rubbery and my pussy is throbbing. I smile at you, that secret smile lovers share after making that connection only two people can make in that kind of way. I feel like my jaw might begin to ache with all the smiling I'm doing, or maybe its just from all the blow jobs I've given you. Either way I don't mind a little pain.

I pick up my bag and head out of the house with you, wondering if it would be easier to drop my bag off at your hotel room so our hands are free? So that should the mood strike and you want to bend me over a car or press me against a wall we won't have to worry about whether we remembered my bag or not.

I press you against the nearest lamp post as we walk along and brush my lips over yours, my hands resting on your chest to hold you in place as the bag drops to the ground as if to prove my point. I lick your lips with a teasing smile and whisper "You taste like pussy. I like it." I lean in for another taste I brush the tip of my nose against yours and say "So do you think it'd be easier to drop my bag at your room then head out to explore? See I'm thinking it'll just be a hindrance if you want to bend me over a car or something." I flutter my eyelashes at you and pick my bag up once more.

Reaching for your hand, I entwine my fingers with yours as I walk us in the direction of the tube station, the shops and who knows what other kinds of interesting things. Waiting on your answer I decide to take the decision into my own hands and lead you back to the tube once more, I'm sure you won't complain about having your hands free and an annoyance left behind.

I bite my lip as I walk down the stairs with you, glad for the longer length of my dress this time and trying not to think about the vibrator in my bag. Feeling as if I'm walking around with a sign on my head that says "I've got a vibrator in my bag!!" and laughing at my silliness I lean in and whisper into your neck "I feel as if there is a flashing neon sign above my head telling everyone I'm not wearing panties and there is a vibrator in this bag." I shake my head at my reaction and carry on walking with you, glad to be at the bottom of the stairs.

We get onto the tube and I sit beside you once more, feeling my wet, swollen pussy throbbing beneath my dress. I slide my hand over your thigh once more and brush my lips over your neck and along your jaw to your lips, giving into the desire to kiss you and taste your mouth once more. I wonder for a moment if its possible to get addicted to a part of a persons anatomy. Is it possible I'm addicted to your lips or is it just the way you kiss? Am I addicted to your cock or is it just the way you fuck me? And if I am addicted how will I manage when you're now longer beneath my fingertips. When you're on the end of a phone or a computer. Which brings up a very good point, will you even want to communicate with me once you leave London?

I put those thoughts aside, deciding there is no place for worry on a day like this. If you don't want to talk again, this can be a holiday fling. If you do, so be it. I brush my lips over yours, kissing you again and again before finally remembering what I wanted to ask you "So where are we going to go? Are there any things you've particularly wanted to photograph?" I ask as I smile at you, blushing as I add as an after thought "Besides me naked in all sorts of career compromising positions." I feel the tube start up once more and we're on our way as I continue to speak "We'll drop off my bag and then just explore huh?"
 
Last edited:
Noisy neon signs

"I feel as if there is a flashing neon sign above my head telling everyone I'm not wearing panties and there is a vibrator in this bag."

Something in me can't help but taking that statement as a challenge. The challenge is . . . how do I tease and coax out of you the desire to be the cock-sluttiest vixen you can possibly imagine?

And down into the underground we go . . .

Once we're on the train, you're nice to be making casual conversation. I think you've said something about " . . where are we going to go?" But the taste of your pussy in my mouth has me focused . . . on the way your legs keep shifting and jostling with the jerks of the train.

And then there was a part about taking photographs " . . besides me naked in all sorts of career compromising positions." Or something. I hope I remembered to smile and nod, because the look on your face says you've just made a joke. That beautiful cunt . . . I can almost see it . . . right here . . . on the train.

It feels like we're headed toward the hotel, but I just want to spread those legs wide ". . and then just explore huh?" Yes. Deep exploration. Exploring just how far you'll go to keep up . . . because if I'm going to get you so turned on that you can't say no, that means I'm going to have to lead the way.

It's late morning . . . the main commute is done, the lunch rush hasn't kicked in yet, there is no better time to find an empty (or mostly empty) car on the train.

Standing up, I just say "C'mon," and start walking. Through the back of this car, through the transition, into the next. Better. I can hear you catching up behind me as the doors rattle and slam. I'm already halfway through this one and heading for the next. Door - transition - door . . . even better. Only 4 people - a couple college kids, a young professional woman, and a retired-looking guy - and they've stuck close to the far end.

I sit down with my back facing them, un-snap and -zip my jeans, and unfold the newspaper someone has left behind on the seat to cover myself before looking up at you as you come through the door.

My cock is ridiculously hard at the thought of what's about to happen, and my heart is pounding - sending heat and tingles to the whole area south of my belly button.

"Get out your vibrator, and kneel down," I say as I flip up the newspaper to give a quick flash of my twitching cock.

I'm not sure if it's shock or desire that has you following orders, but you immediately improvise and respond - we make a great team.

Our movements and words are frantic. Like novice spies. You've got your vibe, you're on your knees, and there's a look on your face that says, "I'm not so sure about any of this, but I want to hear what's next."

"Wet it if you need to, turn it on, slide it in, and grip your pussy around it so you can suck my cock with your hands free."

As I'm saying, " . . you can suck my cock . . " you've already given the dildo a quick suck and then it comes to life . . . that tell-tale noise that soon gets lost in the sound of the buzzing fluorescents.

Sliding it in, you stare into my eyes and moan, then you hungrily stare at my cock and start moving to devour it.

Newspaper falling to my lap, I grab your face on both sides before you reach me, and turn your face to look at me. "When we get to a station, you sit back on that seat behind you . . . and don't you dare let that vibrator fall out. And if you can make it until we roll out of there, then you can ride this cock all the way to the hotel stop."

I let go of your face, snap the newspaper into place between us, and begin to do everything in my power to take interest in the soccer scores.

Warmth . . . . wetness . . . . and a faint sound like an electric razor in a cupboard flush through my senses . . . and the train jiggles and clatters along its way.

--
 
Last edited:
Staying on or Getting Off?

One minute I'm following you through the cars on the subway, wondering what you're up to and realising that maybe, just maybe you're in search of an empty one. The next I'm on my knees, my vibrator deep in my pussy and your cock in my mouth.

I grin as I look upwards and realise you're still concentrating on the other side of the newspaper but I'm a stubborn wench and not one to easily give up, especially when set a challenge. I can see the way you're clenching the newspaper extra tight and I want to make your control slip. Hell, I'm not going to be the only one acting like a pure slut. You need to get in on the action too.

I slide your cock over my tongue in long strokes that has the head kissing the back of my mouth but going no further. I know you want that. Need it. Crave it. Even more since you've already felt that particular sensation. But you're not going to get it. Not yet. Your'e still in control.

My hands move over your thighs to caress them and your balls as my head bobs up and down but only so far. I see your hands clench even more tightly on the paper, are you going to rip it? Throw it away and grip the back of my head. Hmm.. can I tempt that response out of you? I wonder as I take you just once all the way into my throat, nose pressed into your belly as I do. I hum a loud, tuneless melody just so you have the added sensations of my throat vibrating around your cock.

I feel the tube come to a halt, slowing down and its only then that I remember your instruction. If I can make to this point with the vibrator still in me and then through this stop I get to ride your cock. Its only as I remember all this that the vibrations happening deep inside me seem to penetrate my senses. I'd been so caught up in your teasing that while I registered the pleasure I was feeling I wasn't distracted by it. Things aren't quite the same now.

I sit back on the seat, doing so gingerly so as not to force the vibrator into a position it can't go. I watch as the newspaper lowers back to cover your lap and see by the look on your face that my teasing has done its job. You're as pent up as I am. I look at you smugly, already tasting victory and deciding that two can play at this game. Who made you the Master? Why can't I make some of the rules myself.

The woman exits at this station, while another couple of businessmen enter. They're to the side of us, but one seat away. I wonder if they can hear the buzz of my vibrator without the noise of the tube. But we're soon on the move again and look to you with an arched eyebrow and an expression I'm sure reads, 'Well? What now.'

I see the newspaper throb and watch as you move it to the side as if offering me a seat. I won't lie, I'm tempted to take it but the idea of teasing you is even more appealing. I want to see how far I can push things with you and even more, I want to see just how much of a Master you're willing to be.

I shake my head as I look at you and grin, lifting my feet and placing them on your knees. My dress falls to my hips, giving you an unfettered view of the vibrator deep inside my pussy. I slide my fingertips up my thigh and spread my lips wider, glancing at your camera as I do.

I grip the vibrator with my right hand as my left keeps my lips spread, biting my lips to barely contain my moan as I slide it out so just the tip remains inside. Looking into your eyes I smile as I see your gaze fall to my pussy and its then that I slide the vibrator back inside, moaning once more.

My actions continue like this, sliding the vibrator in and out as you watch. I glance at the businessmen and realise they're wondering if I really making the noises they think I am. They're trying to slyly look but they can't actually see whats happening without making it obvious.

I'm wondering if you're going to stop me, if you're going to take out my vibrator and demand I slam my body onto your cock instead. Its then that the tube comes to a stop and I grin as I realise this is where we're supposed to exit.

Decision time, are we staying on or getting off?
 
Back
Top