Very bad news

UnderYourSpell

Gerund Whore
I am so sorry that I have been asked to pass on the news that Angeline's beloved Terry passed away on the 17th from a massive heart attack. She wants me to tell you she is ok although her heart is breaking, and she will come back, just not for a little while.
It is so hard to type this as they have both been friends for such a long time and I loved them both and my heartbreaks for Shara.
R.I.P Terry and thank you for giving Shara 10 years of love, you were a very special man :heart:

I am at a loss for words... :(

Ange, I can't begin to imagine the sadness you feel right now, so I wish you strength to face it. I'll keep you in my thoughts, in hope that some warmth may reach you. :rose:

RIP, Terry. :rose:

I am so sorry that I have been asked to pass on the news that Angeline's beloved Terry passed away on the 17th from a massive heart attack. She wants me to tell you she is ok although her heart is breaking, and she will come back, just not for a little while.
It is so hard to type this as they have both been friends for such a long time and I loved them both and my heartbreaks for Shara.
R.I.P Terry and thank you for giving Shara 10 years of love, you were a very special man :heart:

Angeline is Shara? and this happens near the anniversary my post in the bar sounds flip in that context :eek:
:rose::rose::rose: Angeline

Angeline is Shara? and this happens near the anniversary my post in the bar sounds flip in that context :eek:
:rose::rose::rose: Angeline

Yes she is ........ sorry I've got used to talking to Angeline more away from Lit now than in it and tend to use her real name. I don't think you have to worry about anything sounding flip :rose:

offering my sincerest condolences, Angeline, in such difficult days. words are not enough. :kiss::rose:

Heartfelt Condolences

My deepest condolences to Angie , may she be granted strength to withstand this irrepareable loss & Rest in Peace , Terry
--- Ashesh 9

That is truly awful news. My condolences to Angie and to their extended family.

I remember their online meeting and budding romance so well. She was giddy when she was anticipating meeting him in person and he was like a boy about to take a blind date to a movie. They found each other, poets with different lives, different music and different experiences but, as poets are wont to do, found a way to write a new life and live it in such a short time together. I will miss the earthy poetry of ee and always be grateful for the days his poems lifted the corners of my mouth into a smile.

I am sad in your going, Terry. You will be missed.

Gawd. Don't know what to say. I truly believe our lost loved ones are all around us ..... we just don't have the capacity to see and touch them while we are awake and conscious. I doubt this is much comfort if any. Do keep an eye out for him in your dreams.

Honestly I don't know who this is about, so it seems crass for me to express any feelings. However, I am not insensitive in hearing of someone's loved one who has died, especially if it was suddenly.

Please pass along my sympathies to the surviving family.

Rest in Peace, Terry.

I am very sorry for your loss, Angeline. You keep him in your heart for ever, I know that. The thoughts of many people in here are with you.Be strong, sister.
:rose:

Fragile is our family. Extended, somewhat disconnected, but always loved. Thoughts and prayers for Ange and Eagleyez and all within their grasp. But thoughts and prayers for all of us. Our grief might not be as strong, but we still grieve.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Angeline. I hope that she is able to think of happy memories and smiles shared and that those good thoughts can carry her through the darkness. God bless...

Honestly I don't know who this is about, so it seems crass for me to express any feelings. However, I am not insensitive in hearing of someone's loved one who has died, especially if it was suddenly.

Please pass along my sympathies to the surviving family.

Angeline is my fellow mod on the poetry boards. Her husband was known around here as Eagleeyes. He and Angeline are both accomplished poets.

Angeline is my fellow mod on the poetry boards. Her husband was known around here as Eagleeyes. He and Angeline are both accomplished poets.

Ah. I am sometimes ignorant of who is a Mod even to the point of having a discussion with one while wondering why fellow members start acting differently. Eventually I figure it out, but since I am rarely in the poet's section of the forums, I missed the obvious.

Thanks for taking the time to point this out.

I want to thank you all for the kindness, support and love you've shown me as I deal with this loss. Terry was a truly wonderful man: gentle and goodhearted and so smart and creative. He was so good to me and I never knew greater happiness than during the time I had with him.

His passing was sudden and a horrible shock, but he died peacefully in his sleep and I'm grateful for that.

I'm kind of a mess, smiling at memories one minute and crying the next. I know it will just take time to come to terms with this.

My son is with me and taking good care of me and Terry's family--especially his sons and his two sisters--have been wonderful to me. We're getting through it together.

I'm going to post some of my favorite poems of his in this thread. I think I fell in love with him and his poetry at the same time.

Thanks again for the support. It means a lot. We really are a family here.

:heart::rose::heart:

Back