The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My feet and my arms hurt.

Agreeing to take 2 females shopping is not beneficent to my physical being. :(
I'm not even going to mention anything about the battering my wallet took

LT - GOOD GOD NO!!!

7i3ftDz.jpg

Cat is not going to be happy about this.

Spiders don't really frighten me......

If they flew they may though.

And if they could sting like a bee.

Then they wouldn't just frighten, but they'd kill me.

180 Degrees C - 35 mins per half kilo with 35 mins extra plus resting time... Gonna have to get on with it now to get it ready for lunch.

LT ~ Day 3 and I'm currently 18 words shy of 8k. I think I can stop there for now and get on with owed posts.

smiles proudly

LT ~ Day 3 and I'm currently 18 words shy of 8k. I think I can stop there for now and get on with owed posts.

smiles proudly

Writing machine......:rose:

LT: All my co-writers shouldn't worry - I just need to get this Cramer guy out of my head and then the others can jump back in. At least he's got me typing again.

LT: All my co-writers shouldn't worry - I just need to get this Cramer guy out of my head and then the others can jump back in. At least he's got me typing again.

*slips in to hug the Fish* Yay for Fishy writing!

Lt: It's not even 9am yet and already today sucks. Fuck this, can I just go back to bed?

the best thing about being home alone is I get to dress as sexy as hell and spend ages on my make-up so i look so femme and feel so girly I can even play with my friend too.

:rose:

LT ~ Smashed through 10,000 now. Amazing what a little frustration, ok a lot, can do.

FLT ~ Even if it has helped the words, I hate feeling like this.

Today couldn't have gotten much better. Well, except if I won the lottery. But overall...Epic day. :)

You should! Glad you're feeling better. ;)

It really is! Good things are happening and I feel super excited. smiles

I am glad that things are going well for you. :heart:

If I can get some relief for me back then I might have the focus needed to reward my co-writers patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back