the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Thanksgiving Contest

tumblr_mcal6tpuns1qg7xwvo1_500.jpg

give thanks!!!!

starts: November 1st
closes: November 22nd
winners announced: November 24th​

opening date changed!!!!

Is now open for business!!!!

starts: October 30th
closes: November 22nd
winners announced: November 24th​

would like to congratulate MANU Award winner Goldeniangel on becomming the first author to sweep both the A.I.R. Conntest and the LITEROTICA one. Well done!!!!!

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

Goldeniangel

Nothing against Goldeniangel, she can't help it if scouries named her as winner of a fake contest and a fake award.

The last person who asked to get off one of Scouries fake lists left Lit because scouries would not take him off the list and still hasn't taken him off. That's how big an asshole that scouries is. He chases off one of the best authors on the site and then laughs about it.

[SIZE="+3"]WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. ALL CONTESTS FROM THIS THREAD AND SCOURIES ARE FAKE.
[/SIZE]

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

For information on the real contest go to:
[SIZE="+3"]
The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread​
[/SIZE]

Thanksgiving Contest nomination period now open...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]
[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) decided some time ago that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Themed A.I.R. Contests.

They decided to call this new prize, one they believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. We are now accepting nominations for the sixteenth MANU to be awarded. And the opportunity to join these great writers:

[size=+2]
the MANU

[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
Goldeniangel
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
rgjohn
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman
TryAnything
youbadboy

Nothing against Goldeniangel, she can't help it if scouries named her as winner of a fake contest and a fake award.

The last person who asked to get off one of Scouries fake lists left Lit because scouries would not take him off the list and still hasn't taken him off. That's how big an asshole that scouries is. He chases off one of the best authors on the site and then laughs about it.

For information on the real contest go to:
[SIZE="+3"]
The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread​
[/SIZE]

This really sucks too. I am not going to stop writing and sumbitting stories, but I certainly have no wish to have shitface claim any of them are entered in his bogus "contests." Maybe I will include a character named Pauletta in all of them. :rolleyes:

image.php

Maybe I will include a character named Pauletta in all of them

I'm afraid boxy that you'll never win a MANU Award with that attitude. It's sad to see a once great writer tumble to such lows.

Going from being a master boxlicker to an asskisser of any AHer who passes.

asskisser.jpg

no MANU award but boxy did get this...

Well we’re off and the first couple of days of the contest have produced some great stories by some of LITEROTICA’S best. Authors like

StangStar06
RedHairedF
SamuelX
whitesabretooth
SusieQParker
Ahabscribe

Among many, many others. Let’s all give thanks for these A.I.R. Thanksgiving goodies.

tumblr_m42ukbS8yr1qlne6uo1_500.jpg

more authors preparing to submit...

Has ScouriesWorld, or Scouries himself, made an endorsement for the upcoming Presidential election yet? Voting ends next Tuesday.

Wow! A.I.R. Award winner the Say Hey Kid dropped in when I was out.

Dear Kid, it was decided a few years ago that AHland would remain a politics free zone. A decision I heartily endorsed at the time. However, down here in Florida it is hard to ignore as its almost impossible to walk 5 feet without being accosted by one of the candidates representatives.

And after much study on the issue here's what I've concluded about the two parties:

tumblr_mc4cg0RIYv1qgi70qo1_400.gif

republicans tease

tumblr_maogg6ZNFI1rgutfyo1_500.gif

democrats promise just a little mmore...

Neither side swallows!

Hallelujah

The ink is hardly dry but I would like to announce to all of my fans that the contract has been signed and soon more best sellers will be flowing out to the LITEROTICA reading public from the pen of james r scouries.

In fact, if all goes well I will be entering a new story in the

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

tumblr_ma5gxjR4fx1rwwadlo1_500.gif

Praise the Lord (and Laurel)

Thank you boxy for entering our contest.

What a delight to see that you've retired that awful transexual!

ft1.jpg

finally retired?

Below is the commment we posted on your story:

Pauline? What happened to Pauletta?

Another extraordinary effort by the King of Transexual Survivor stories! Who but the brilliant boxman could produce a line like this: "Pauline completely relaxed, seeming to turn into a creamy white puddle of joy with red-orange spots".

Well done boxy! All of us in South Florida applaud your latest effort. We've entered this story in the A.I.R. THANKSGIVING CONTEST and there is no doubt that it wwill have a good shot at winning a prize.

love Jacqui
ScouriesWorld
South Beach, Florida

Is now open for business!!!! And I’ve asked the beautiful Jacqui to make this the official contest painting. It’s a wonderful painting. By Manet. Or was it by his brother Monet?

It was rejected… then loved … questioned … parodied…some hate it, some love it. I’ve always felt it would make a great theme for one of our contests… can’t you just see it….

“LAUREL today announced that for 2013 there will be no Earth Day Contest (no don’t have a heart attack), instead, for this year only, it will be replaced by the Dejeuner Sur L’Herbe Contest...”

Now wouldn’t that be grand…

dejeuner.jpg

this guy raises the bar!!!!

Wow! Wow, wow, wow!!!!

It’s not every day that this man submits a new story to LITEROTICA.

So we at A.I.R. are elated that MANU Award winner [size=+2]rgjohn[/size] has graced us with an entry. It’s going to be difficult to keep this genius out of the winners circle.

tumblr_mb1ignDXqj1rw42q7o1_500.png

gary j – LITEROTICA’S classiest author…

Wow! Wow, wow, wow!!!!

It’s not every day that this man submits a new story to LITEROTICA.

So we at A.I.R. are elated that MANU Award winner [size=+2]rgjohn[/size] has graced us with an entry. It’s going to be difficult to keep this genius out of the winners circle.

My Wife's Young Lovers Pt. 02- Continuing the story.
Submitted by rgjohn (Loving Wives) 11/03/12

All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

:rolleyes:

Don't worry my little scourians we'll eventually finish counting the votes... But we do have other things to do you know!

And wouldn't you love to have been in our racist texan's trailer last night when the Obama's walked onto the stage in Chicago?

Mind you by then he'd probably have shot the TV screen out.

tumblr_mcal6tpuns1qg7xwvo1_500.jpg

count chads? Why?!!!!

No scouries, I voted for the best man for the job and it sure was Romney

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

fucktard1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back