GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all! :) Hope everyone had a nice night. I did nothing... again. I am just THE most exciting person right?!
Ahh well.. my b-day is coming up here shortly and I can not wait to go out and celebrate with friends.. I need a good night out! Anyone care to join us? The more the merrier! :D

Panties: Baby blue silky thong

Mood: Tired..again.. but feeling pretty good overall! :cathappy:

Question of the day (inspired by a conversation with a friend yesterday :)):
Do you play any musical instruments?

I will try to do a question of the day from now on.

My answer: No.. but I REALLY want to learn to play the drums (at least sometime before I die!) :D

Good to see you around - love the underwear... You should drop by more often...

:rose:

toy! said:
hi grrls .. (((huggs))) and :kiss: es

I'm in a sorta good mood today, still feeling not quite myself though <pout>

underwear is black satin thong and matching bra

hope everyone's weekend was good. I got some of the house decorating done, and a bit of shopping :rolleyes:

Good Morning Blue eyes, I love the baby blue silky thong! :)

fHope you have an great day and let us know when your birthday arrives so we can celebrate. :)

sxxyblueyes said:
Question of the day (inspired by a conversation with a friend yesterday :)):
Do you play any musical instruments?

My answer: No.. but I REALLY want to learn to play the drums (at least sometime before I die!) :D

Hmmn... you behind a set of drums... I can hear the beat! (oh that's my heart sorry) :cool:

My answer: I could sing before I could talk (and no, this is NOT the start of a ABBA song) My grandmother with whom I lived as a baby/ toddler was a music teacher, and therefore my playground was the music room where we had this huge old piano and several other instruments. I still have pleasant memories of that piano chair - u know, the type that opens and you find beautiful old sheets of music stored there.

I started taking recorder and violin lessons at age 5, and went to a music school for most of my life (in additional to regular academic school) Guitar I picked up naturally, and still play when I’m in the mood. I started clarinet lessons when I was 10, and played in various bands - ensemble orchestras and a few jazz bands. Got bored of it after a while, but loved the jazz, so I started taking saxophone lessons. (The smallest one - think its called soprano sax – (it's been like 10 years)... as I have small hands) Sax was the love of my life for many years. It has a remarkable sound.

Then at the age of 17, I finally decided that I had had enough. It took up too much of my life. I had to practice for hours every day to keep the competitive edge, and I felt like the magic was fading. So I stopped. I still play now and then, but at this stage of my life I prefer to listen and appreciate.

Thanks for the question. Took me back to a pleasant space. By the way, linked to the “tribadism” thread… one of my best times was with a music teacher…

Nirvanadragones said:
Hmmn... you behind a set of drums... I can hear the beat! (oh that's my heart sorry) :cool:

My answer: I could sing before I could talk (and no, this is NOT the start of a ABBA song) My grandmother with whom I lived as a baby/ toddler was a music teacher, and therefore my playground was the music room where we had this huge old piano and several other instruments. I still have pleasant memories of that piano chair - u know, the type that opens and you find beautiful old sheets of music stored there.

I started taking recorder and violin lessons at age 5, and went to a music school for most of my life (in additional to regular academic school) Guitar I picked up naturally, and still play when I’m in the mood. I started clarinet lessons when I was 10, and played in various bands - ensemble orchestras and a few jazz bands. Got bored of it after a while, but loved the jazz, so I started taking saxophone lessons. (The smallest one - think its called soprano sax – (it's been like 10 years)... as I have small hands) Sax was the love of my life for many years. It has a remarkable sound.

Then at the age of 17, I finally decided that I had had enough. It took up too much of my life. I had to practice for hours every day to keep the competitive edge, and I felt like the magic was fading. So I stopped. I still play now and then, but at this stage of my life I prefer to listen and appreciate.

Thanks for the question. Took me back to a pleasant space. By the way, linked to the “tribadism” thread… one of my best times was with a music teacher…

Wow- you have played a lot of things- That's awesome! :)
I wish I at least had SOME musical talent :rolleyes: Even if it was just singing.. I sound like "basura" (that's spanish).. but hey, in the shower and in the car, hell, I could be the next American Idol :D LoL

neonflux said:
sxxyblueyes, did you ever get relief today, did it snow, and will you share pic when you get your horizontal done - we can compare ;)

No.. didn't get the refief I wanted :( <cries>, yes it did snow but not that bad and I dunno about sharing a pic publicly on Lit but I might share privately.. Have to think about that one :)

Nirvanadragones said:
Good to see you around - love the underwear... You should drop by more often...

awww, ty :kiss:

.. I will try and sneek in more often (tough when the 'puter nazi's are always watching at work .. pout )

just have to be more sneeky :devil:

toy! said:
awww, ty :kiss:

.. I will try and sneek in more often (tough when the 'puter nazi's are always watching at work .. pout )

just have to be more sneeky :devil:

You forgot to mention what kind of panties you're wearing today ;)

sxxyblueyes said:
You forgot to mention what kind of panties you're wearing today ;)

(assuming that I'm wearing any :) )

today is creme colored satin thong and seemless bra
creme colored blouse and brown short skirt :devil:

sxxyblueyes said:

The Drums ??? :eek:

toy! said:
(assuming that I'm wearing any :) )

today is creme colored satin thong and seemless bra
creme colored blouse and brown short skirt :devil:
Sounds Yummy!

Originally Posted by sxxyblueyes
My answer: No.. but I REALLY want to learn to play the drums (at least sometime before I die!)
I can just see you wailing away at a Taiko drum.

Nirvanadragones said:
You're not allowed to make a "sounds yummy" statement without leaving us with some more Yumminess...

So what are YOU wearing Honey?

:kiss:
Skin. Happy now?

mmmm yummiez....

mood: tired as can be these 17 hour days followed by an 8 hour day with almost no sleep is killing me but still all and all a good day other then the pain in my left shoulder think i pulled something :(....

craving: sleep and the companionship of a woman to cuddle with.

underwear= blue stripped boxers i gotta wash all my panties and gotta be secretive about it since my parents and sister don't know about me yet and i don't plan on telling them till after the new year and i start therapy.

hope everyone had a good day!

Hello, everyone. It's almost Hump Day! That has to be a good thing, right?

I spent all weekend surrounded by people in tights and leotards. Man, I love ballet. ;) Speaking of, I managed to get through an entire ballet class last night. It feels so good. I wish I'd been exposed to it when I was a child. It's so athletic and beautiful, which is right up my alley in so many ways. (Heh, heh, heh. She said "alley".)

Ahem. Oh! I got to see our local federal courthouse today for the first time to attend a seminar. The building is quite nice. Especially after seeing some of the older courthouses around here. And it's a good thing, too, because I have jury duty there next week. :rolleyes:

That's about it. Keep up the chatter. It makes me smile a lot.

(I'd also like to take a moment to wave a Native American flag, because it's pretty, and I like pretty things. Dakota, here.)

I concur!

CorsetLvr said:
I can just see you wailing away at a Taiko drum.
And women Taiko drummers are soooo sexy! That's a pic worth posting! ;)

Mood: good but irritated - had a productive day but also have a raging UTI
Panties: grey cotton (getting tired of white)
Sex: still frustrated!
Instrument: flute, piccolo and piano - grandfather played flute in John Phillip Souza's band. Nirvanadragones, I also haven't played seriously since high school. Unlike you, however, can't sing a note (so am a bit envious). However, have been thinking of taking it (flute) up again - maybe finding some other would be musicians to play chamber pieces with...

Thanks for such an interesting question, sxxyblueyes! You have inspired me :)

The instrument question

I started with piano and recorder (who didn't learn that in grade school, I wonder).

I took drum lessons for a year because it's all I could afford (in third grade, we only had to bring our own drumsticks, and my parents were both back in college).

I then saved up everything I had and bought a trumpet. By fifth year, I was first chair, and I stayed there through the end of eighth grade, much to the annoyance of my more competitive band mates. But getting braces on my teeth ground that idea to a halt, and I've never taken it up again.

I do still play piano whenever I can, which isn't often, since I don't own a piano or keyboard. And the recorder? Um... yeah. I can sort of remember the fingerings. ;)

Quote of the Day

"None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Morning Mates

Mood: Uninspired (work related) I'm going to need some advice on how to start writing soon... Perhaps we should make that the question of the day if Sxxy will allow it...

What inspires you to create?

Ofcourse i can give my answer, but for some reason my normal inspirations are not working at all. :confused:

Made another new friend yesterday on the net :cool: :cool: :) ;) :D
It seems like i'm really in a space where i am allowed to get to know all these beautiful people. I feel blessed in a huge way. Thank you Goddess. Namaste!

Underwear: None. It's my h's birthday today and my underwear was an open cup bra and open crotch thong in matching wine red with heels (same colour) to die for... Oh we had so much fun! :devil:

Alas! I'm listening to the same Tv woman from yesterday morning groaning and moaning (not in a good way) about traffic. There seems to be a congestion on the A1 into London fyi...

Great day to all. I've forgotten how satisfying good sex in the morning can be :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back