Je suis Charlie

legerdemer

lost at sea
(I put this in AH first, but it seems appropriate in PH also.)

I started this thread to honor the pointless deaths of the cartoonists and satirists at Charlie Hebdo, and all who support freedom of speech everywhere in the world.

I thank all of them for their courage! They make the world a better place.

All religions are equally absurd but not all equally murderous or have it in their official doctrine to be disseminated by the sword.
I say: Zero tolerance to all religious fanatics from now on in all parts of the civilized world.

Je suis Charlie.

(I put this in AH first, but it seems appropriate in PH also.)

I started this thread to honor the pointless deaths of the cartoonists and satirists at Charlie Hebdo, and all who support freedom of speech everywhere in the world.

I thank all of them for their courage! They make the world a better place.

liberté de la presse!

je suis charlie!

Moi aussi

I have ordered my copy of this week's Charlie Hebdo from my local newsagent. I was the 40th person to do so today, despite the fact that it will be the French language edition.

I expect to be disgusted by some of the contents, as I was some years ago when I bought a copy in France.

Je suis Charlie et Juif.

ShowImage.ashx

Right on, Charlie Hebdo.

I have ordered my copy of this week's Charlie Hebdo from my local newsagent. I was the 40th person to do so today, despite the fact that it will be the French language edition.

I expect to be disgusted by some of the contents, as I was some years ago when I bought a copy in France.

That copy of Charlie Hebdo is going for $200+ on eBay or else I'd get one.

Back