something new.-closed for midnightbliss&Wolfias

Elysia felt the sharp sting as he pierced her maidenhead. She gasped and dig her nails into the ground. Her wolf was growling happily. She felt his grip tighten around her waist holding her tightly to him as her inner walls grew accustomed to his large size. She dropped her head forward and gently shifted her hips from left to right, grinding lightly against him, telling him in movement that she was ready and craving for him to move inside her.

"I'm glad to hear you both want it as much but could you please start moving? Its driving Mr crazy having you just resting there. I need some motions please... "

She heard the sound of a snort from her wolf as if it was saying she would just have to wait until he was Damn good and ready to do more. She may be an alpha but at this moment she belonged to him and would do well to remember that
 
"Oh I'll start giving you some motion alright, but now I know it's driving you crazy it can wait'' Lucian grinds his hips hard against her ass, his lengthy shaft moves against the spot and clit. Releasing Elysia's golden locks and hip, to knead her ripe breasts in both callused hands. Lucian's wolf howls and bounces around in his head, quite obviously enjoying what was happening. And he would give her enough pleasure to quit complaining, biting Elysia on the shoulder gently, before tasting her warm silky skin with his tongue. ''No reason to rush your first experience, now is there Elysia? We do have all night to pleasure one another.
 
Last edited:
She looked over her shoulder, growling at him as he bit into her neck then licked. He was infuriating to her at times and first time or not she needed, no craved was a batter word., him thrusting into her. Her wolf sat down wagging her tail like she was enjoying something. She still had no idea why the bitch decided to make an appreance right now. She pushed her hips back against him as much as she could. His rough hands against the soft ample skin of her breasts felt so good but if he didn't do more she was going to scream"Lucian I swear to God don't tease me, now is not the time "
 
Lucian thought to himself damned if she isn't demanding, slides his hands down Elysia's sides to the swell of her hips. Large battle scarred hands tighten his fingers dimpled her flesh, He withdraws till the thick head of his cock. Only to drive his muscular hips forward aggressive thrust, bottoming out against her cervix roughly taking her. She wants some movement now she was going to get it, she would soon be screaming Lucian's name. He would claim Elysia as the Alpha he was, there would be not one single solitary doubt about it.
 
Elysia felt him pull back then grab her hips and slammed forward into her. She let out a loud moan and started to push back everytime he would thrust forward. She could feel how he was claiming her and started to wonder if it was what they wanted or what their wolves wanted. It was hard for her to tell the difference and right now with him pounding so roughly into her she didn't care about anything but the pleasure he was causing.

Her whole body trembled and quivered beneath him. The powerful thrusts driving into her were making her lose her train of thought. She needed him, everything about him in this moment, the thoughts of what had happened between the packs were lost as her body started to tense. Her inner walls began squeezing him tighter as he moved harder and faster. She started panting softly and moaning.


"Oh God Lucian.. Oh my God"
 
Last edited:
Lucian groans as the tightness of Elysia's heated walls rippling around his thrusting length. In his mind he and his wolf were one, she and her wolf was going to be theirs. Once the elder Shaman did say ''Lucian you will claim a mate one of past blood''. A VenomClaw wasn't a first guess of his, but having seen her fight at annual Clan events. Elysia was impressive even if rumors say her wolf hadn't accepted her. He'd sparred with her once and it was a ferocious one indeed. Both had broken a sweat exchanging blows, a inner fire ignited way down deep in his loins.

Now they're coupled together sharing pleasure, reaching his arms her waist he rises to his knees. Bringing her with him as he does this, his callused hands slide down to her heat. The little nub of her clit was swollen as his shaft slides repeatedly against it. Caressing her sleek muscular inner thighs, his thick thumbs stroke the sensitive nub. Kissing along the pulse points in her supple neck, the length of her jaw line till their lips met passionately. Growling with over powering lust and desire, drinking deeply of her amazing essence. Lucian and Elysia strove together with such intensity, the sound of flesh against flesh accompanying the raging storm outside.
 
Last edited:
Elysia could feel the Goosebumps rise on her skin as his calloused hands moved over her inner thighs. As soon as his thumbs started to stroke the swollen nub her body began to tremble in his arms. She remembered the time they met in the clan games. He was a very good fighter, one of the best she had ever come against, matter of fact that was the only game she tied in. Her thoughts spun back to their coupling as his lips were suddenly on hers again. The passion and lust inside of him was quickly causing her orgasm to build. Her wolf started howling in her head as the sound of their sweat coated skin slapping echoed. In the tent.

She broke their kiss her nails digging into busy arms as his thumbs played her clit so expertly..
"Ohh....myyyyy...godsssss.....ohhhhhhhh.......Lucian....." she couldn't hold back any longer and screamed out as she exploded with him deep inside of her.
 
Last edited:
Lucian let's out a deeply guttural growl of lustful dominance, from the powerful spasms of her inner depths. Followed by his inner wolf with his hackles up, doing exactly the same thing as he. Quickly reaching up a large callused hand to her neck, his strong fingers take hold to the back of Elysia's neck. Forcing her down into the submissive position to mark her, his left callused hand would retreat away from her swollen clit. The muscular left arm would would be wrapped tightly about her waist, her firm shapely muscular ass held high as his powerful thrusts continue. Devouring the curve of neck and shoulder with hungry fevered licking kisses, Lucian eyes dialate suddenly to black glinting pools of darkness before turning a golden amber. His large canines elongate into two inch fangs within a few seconds, lifts his raven haired head before lowering his mouth to deliver a mate mark. Sinking his fangs into Elysia's neck and shoulder growling loudly, immediately an intense surge of adrenalin fired his powerful orgasm. Lucian knew it would force the brat of a Princess and her wolf to accept each other. She would transform into a wolf as Lucian was, in turn mark him as well as it's their fate.
 
Last edited:
Ely didn't know how to react she felt his fangs move into her skin and heard her wolf growl for some reason. The wolf seems pleased but...did he really just mark her? Was he really making her his mate? Especially at this point in time? They had just lost both their clans. She was the alpha.. He was.... well he wasn't an alpha.....well she guessed technically he was the alpha..at least now but she wasn't about to give in this easily. Everything inside of her said no...well not everything inside of her....her brain said no but everything else screamed yes.

Her wolf wanted to be his and from the way he was reacting it would seem that his wolf wanted the same thing. This couldn't be happening right now.... no she wasn't ready for this. She started to buck and squirm underneath him. She wanted him to let her go. But the more she squirmed the more his fangs dug into her skin. She growled at him "Luc I swear to God let me go.. don't do this right now... please it's not really us its ...its them.. please now is not the time for this." She could feel the blood dripping down her shoulder as his fangs dug deeper making their mating mark that much deeper as well. The more she squirmed the more likely it was that she would lose faster. . I mean its not that she didn't want to belong to him she did but not tonight.

They had lost everything..both of their clans gone. Was this really happening right now? She wanted to cry on one hand but on the other she wanted to rejoice. Her wolf was finally accepting her but why? So many questions ran through her head and the more she tried to think about it the more her wolf started growling louder. With all the growling in her head she finally gave in. All she could think to herself at this point was "oh gods..forget it..I need him.... I want him... I don't care anymore.... its just us.. if it took him being here to bring my wolf out then I'm happy with that" she let go and finally allowed everything to crash over the loud growl in her head let her know she had made the right choice and not a second later a powerful orgasm crashed over her. She arched her back managing to slam back into him just as a searing pain ripped through her body. She dropped forward in complete submission as the pain move through every inch of her.She let out a howl which actually ended up scaring herself. Suddenly everything changed.. she could see more clearly..... she could hear more clearly.... every inch of her skin was on fire as she gave into the fire that consumed her and as Luc held her down she changed for the first time.

A beautiful red wolf now resided underneath him on all four paws her belly against the ground she whimpered in delight as she wiggled against him. She lay under him and whined with need to mark her new mate to mark the other half that she had been missing for so long
 
Last edited:
Lucian allowed his transformation to progress, the agony becoming lessens to bearable pain. Halting the it halfway took experience, in between man and beast, he controls a frantic Elysia. Both powerful arms secure about her waist and chest, corded muscles ripple under his skin. As she growls threateningly telling Lucian to let go, don't do this, it's them not us, please not now. Through clenched fangs sunk into her flesh he growled louder this finally silenced her.
Feeling Elysia and her inner wolf finally accepting each other the becoming at the mid point.

Lucian completes his shift at the same moment Elysia became a wolf for the very first time. Releases her neck cautiously from the mating bite, lest she jump up and go for his throat. Looking down upon his mate for the first time in form, sees she's a absolutely gorgeous red wolf. Tenderly licking over the mate mark quickly heals it, whining in her ear he nuzzles it affectionately with quiet growl. Lucian dismounts Elysia to allow her to stand and face him, rough black fur in sharp contrast with hers of warm red.
 
Last edited:
Elysia tries to get her barring, she has never been on the inside looking out before. She tried to talk to her wolf, to get her to allow them to change back but all she can hear is a sort of growling laugh. The red wolf shakes her whole body and growls with approval.

She steps away from Lucian and lifts her lip with a soft growl, before walking around him, circling the wolf that just had his fangs in her throat. She sniffs at him and shakes her head then walks over slowly in closer. She presses her muzzle to his neck, right at the point of where a mating mark would be. She licks softly over the fur and grazes her K9s over it playfully, she knows that without her marking him in the same way the mark will fade after her next transformation.

She could deny Lucian of the satisfaction of having a mate and give herself and her human some time to truly bond or she could mark him in the same way and have his help through the bonding phase. She flicks her tongue over his fur again and turns away, swishing her tail back and forth. She can feel Lucian's eyes locked on her, both waiting to see if she will rip him apart as well as waiting to see if she will accept him.

After all she is an Alpha by birth, he is an Alpha by default. She turns towards him and lowers the front of her body, like she is getting ready to pounce him, her lip raises showing her fangs and a soft growl erupts from her. She leaps forward, pinning Lucian to the ground, growling at him underneath her.

She knows what he has been through over the last few hours, she had felt the pain of their loss but that doesn't stop her from being the alpha bitch that she is. She leans in pressing her muzzle to his, growling louder as she glares at him. Her bright blue eyes, not the standard golden of most "were" sparkle in the firelight.

She backs slowly off him, her growl still evident before lying in a submissive position on her back. At that moment, letting him know that she accepts him as her mate. She lies on her back, waiting patiently for his sign of acknowledgement of her "submission".
 
Last edited:
Lucian as a wolf stood proudly the muscle very obvious beneath glossy jet black coat. Ears perked his golden eyes flecked with amber never wavering. A low growl rumbles deep down in his chest as she growls walking away. As Elysia turns back to begin inspecting him he turns his head watching her. Stiffening as her muzzle touches his neck, right where she would have to mark him.

That is if she chose to mark him, she could be a brat and might not for spite. Despite his prideful stance he shivers slightly as she licks his neck and playfully runs her fangs against it. Obviously he wasn't frightened of her Alpha bitch or not, he wasn't an Alpha by default as he'd out fought their fathers and survived. As Elysia tasted him with one last flick of her tongue, Lucian and his inner wolf felt rather confident of themselves.

Walking away her tail swaying and turning to lower her body in a playful posture was good sign. Lucian had relaxed thinking she would definitely be his, suddenly growling showing fangs and growling, leaping up Elysia knocks him onto his back. She was obviously a sly one indeed to fool him, his inner wolf snorted derisively scolding him for relaxing. With those beautiful blue eyes glaring, a ferocious fang revealing growl as they're nose to nose. He'd glare fearlessly and growling with equal ferocity, jumping to his feet ready to fight.

Just as quickly as she shows she's an Alpha bitch, she's backing off slowly a growl softly rumbles. Rolling onto her back Elysia takes up a submissive posture, a low snorted laugh of Lucian's inner wolf warns him. Walking forward to inspect his mate carefully, sniffing her genitalia with a few soft licks she's found pure. Walking around her she was perfect in his lupine eyes, lowering his head to lick his mate mark acknowledging her submission. This was also an opportunity for her accept his dominance.
 
Last edited:
Elysia laid on her back and waited for him to accept her submission, knowing full well that he was on alert as most males would be. Even if rightfully aquiring the Alpha spot in a clan, an Alpha bitch, born rightfully so, had ever right to deny any male if she so chose.


Ely laid completely still for Lucian and when his tongue caressed her genetails she gave a soft whimper. Her eyes watched him as he circled her, his muzzle coming into contact with every inch of her fur before he finally licked over her mating mark. She leaned her muzzle forward to press against the same place on Lucian and flicked her tongue out gently against his fur.

She knew very well that he waited for her to mark him in the same manner and she would but it never hurt to let a mate wonder, even if submission was given. She slowly flipped herself from her back and laid looking up at him from her position on the floor. Of course she wouldn't change back to her human form until she marked him, but she did want to watch him for a little while...Just to see what he was like...and besides, this was her first time being her wolf self.
 
Lucian raises his eyes to gaze intensely at Elysia's beautiful lupine face, as she whimpers from his gently tasting tongue. After having completed the instinctual inspection, he relaxed feeling her muzzle press to his fur. Being the identical place he'd marked Elysia, as her tongue flicks out softly over it.

Lucian wasn't known for having patience in human form, even more so in wolf form his mate would realize. Now having submitted to him he wanted her mark, he wanted it immediately if not sooner as huffs at her. -''The Bitch is going to make us wait!''- Lucian's inner wolf irritably growls within his head and neither appreciated this.

Slowly flipping over onto her belly just laying there watching, his stepping from foot growling impatiently reveals this. He'd known Elysia was a brat and would be trouble, was her inner wolf going to be as well? Tilting his head out of curiosity just watching his mate, he finally got very tired of this little game. Lowering his head to her side Lucian nudges Elysia to stand up with his muzzle.
 
Elysia laid right where she was, watching with a wolf-like grin as he seemed to move irritably, Her Human self could not help but laugh at the fact that he waws so impatient and not good at all with hiding that fact. She did however find him incredibly adorable when he tilted his head in that way. Her and her wolf shared a quiet laugh together for a moment and then growled when Lucian nudged at her side with his muzzle.

Sadly, even though she would have loved to ignore him, she did offer her submission to him so she moved to a standing position. Her thoughts moved back to his tongue and that mate inspection and she whimpered softly. She knew she wanted to feel more then that...Hell she wanted it in human form too. She looked at Luc for a moment and then stepped forward, using her muzzle she gently pushed his head to the side and licked the spot that she would mark, then moved away.

She circled him for a moment and then crouched back down, in a pounce position... she hoped he was ready for her because in no way would she be gentle. When he tilted his head again in that way she paused and then pounced him, pinning him back under her. She rubbed her muzzle against his neck and shoulder joint, licked it very slowly, like a lingering lovers kiss and then sunk her fangs deep into him, tightly clenching her jaw shut to make sure, EVERYONE they would ever come in contact with, would know that he was HERS.
 
Lucian grumbles seeing Elysia wasn't moving, narrowing his golden amber flecked eyes at her. Seeing the wolf-like grin he growls once more, her behavior certainly wasn't helping his impatience. Obviously she just didn't want to move, speaking to his inner wolf grumpily of her stubbornness. Finally she stood like he wanted her too, about damned time his inner wolf thought. Stepping back to look into her beautiful blue eyes, lowering his head but continuing to maintain eye contact.

A grumbling rumble escapes him as she steps forward, nuzzling his head aside licking the site to mark. This didn't appease Lucian one little bit as he raised his head, gazing down at her being he's much taller than Elysia is. Ever suspicious of he especially after she's pounced and pinned him once already. As she began circling he readied himself to pounce, they would end up nose to nose ready for whatever the other did. Tilting his head when their eyes met again, pouncing the very instant Elysia did Lucian wasn't going to be pinned.

Pushing her back he made her give way or be pinned, she quickly gave way he over shot her. This gave her the opportunity to pounce again, this she did quickly and it was by no means a soft impact. Hitting the floor against the side of the tent, with her on top of him he couldn't move. This was when Lucian felt Elysia's fangs sank in, he yelps from the pain of the bite. This wasn't the way a mate mark was given, but he's now her's for life. The mark now would be obvious proof of that, his pride was slightly wounded but his pride in his mate was stronger.
 
Last edited:
Satisfied by the mark she left in his neck, Elysia let go finally and licked over the mark gently. She then got up and turned her back to him, swishing her tail as she walked to the other side of the tent and walked in a circle before flopping down on a pile of furs that laid on the floor.


She put her head down on her paws and watched Lucian, satisfied that she not only marked him but also made sure he knew that submission or not, she waws not a Bitch to be messed with. She blinked her eyes as she looked at him and then yawned widely, the efforts of thier mating and then the after scuffle had worn Elysia out. She covered her muzzle with her paws and stared into the fire waiting for sleep to take over.
 
Lucian growls low in his throat being down didn't mean beaten, Elysia releasing him to lick the mark softly slightly eases his temple. Standing up quickly between the piled furs and tent wall, he leapt out to land in the midst of spread out furs. Shaking out his thick coat of shining black fur from nose to tail, and snort in a derisive manner to express his displeasure.

Tilting his furry head at finding Elysia laying head down on her paws, equally an Alpha as Lucian was she would demand respect. Thinking whether to go lay nose to nose with her, or just walk over right on over and snuggle up. Tilting his head upright once again, he closes the distance between them. As he reaches her his head would be lowered, touching his nose to hers to get his first mates attention.
 
Elysia looks up at Lucian and then lifts her muzzle and licks his nose. She whines softly, her tail thumping on the furs. She is to tired to try and touch his mind just yet so she glaces next to herself and whines again.

She wiggles her body over so he can have space then looks up and nuzzles her muzzle against his. An invatation for him to join her.....more like a silent plea.
 
Lucian would have what could only been perceived as a wolfish grin as Elysia licked his nose. His tail wags in response to her soft whines and glancing to a place beside her. Nuzzling her along the muzzle affectionately with a few licks of his own.

Understanding what his mate wishes Lucian steps to her side and lay himself down. Lowering his head to lick Elysia's mark softly and lovingly their bond strengthening all the while.
 
Last edited:
ELysia looked at her Mate and finally let her eyes close and sleep over take her. At some point throughout the night her wolf decided that it was done playing for now and the human side of her needed to be released to deal with the fact that she was now mated.

The change back to human form didn't hurt enough for her to even wake up from her almost coma-like sleep, what actually woke her was the cold against her bare skin. Without a second thought she snuggled against the wolf still laying beside her in order to warm up and fell back asleep. After a few more hours of sleep she woke up overheated and went to throw off the furs, realizing it wasn't furs that covered her body she jumped up in a panic.

She looked at the wolf that laid beside her through the night and a dull ache in her shoulder brought back ever memory of what had happened. Not only had Lucian marked her but her wolf had marked him as well, there waws no changing this now. She grabbed a fur and wrapped it around her body then went over to the tent opening and looked out it, watching the snow fall gently now.

It seemed the worst of the storm had finally past. She stood in silence for a long while, just looking out at the snow covered forest that lie ahead.
 
Lucian was tired himself, as would any Were have been, especially after the day he and Elysia had. Barely able to hold his eyes open, but unable to resist the urge of watching his Mate sleep. Laying his head over her shoulder, gently settling against her red furred lupine body. With a deep sigh, slight grunt and wince, from the dull ache of his mark on his neck and shoulder.

He drifted off into a sound sleep, only to be stirred ours later, by Elysia shifting into human form. Cracking open an eye, just enough to see, God's she's a beauty Lucian thought. Once again he slips into slumbers embrace, some time later just before Nordic dawn, he's awoken. Startled by her sudden attempt to throw him off, he shifts his greater weight that allows her up.

Wide awake he lifts his furry black head, seeing no danger as golden lupine gaze upon his Mate. Elysia's thoughts unbeknownst to her, Lucian could pick up her emotional state, the mental state one didn't enter unbidden. Lowering his head and closing his eyes, only a moment before she turns her blue eyes upon him. Knowing it's best to give her space and time, losing parents and Clan, to now be Mated. All this would take it's toll sooner or later, for life wasn't an easy one for Viking Were's.
 
For some reason, well she knew the reason, Elysia was aware that Lucian was watching her as she stood at the opening of the tent looking out. With a soft sigh she turned and walked back over to where Lucian was laying, she looked over the wolf that was her new mate and a soft smile spread across her lips as her eyes landed on the mark that claimed him as hers.

She grabbed a fur and laid it down next to him on the cold ground then pulled the fur that she had wrapped around herself off and laid down next to him, pressing her body against his. Her fingers ran through his dark fur as she snuggled up with him again nuzzling her face against his warm fur and falling back to sleep against him. Her naked body kept warm from the heat of his as well as the fur beneath her.

After a few more hours of sleep she woke up again and started moving around the tent, gathering all of the supplies that she had scattered about. She pulled her worn leather pants up slowly, the ache of her used core still prominent. She pulled her shirt over her chest, she donned her weapons, strapping the dagger to her thigh, and putting her sword in its sheath over her back. She moved towards Lucian and stood there with her hand on her hip, tapping her foot.

"I'm ready to go home"
 
A repetitive tapping causes one golden amber flecked lupine eye to crack open. The voice of an impatient mate awakens Lucian even further. Thinking he's just going to have go ahead and pounce her any moment now. In an instant he was on his feet, leaping at Elysia, pinning her to the furs right behind her. Sitting down on her hips, his fore paws on her shoulders, he quickly shifts into human form. ''Yes my Mate?''

''What...no breaking our nights fast, before we set off to Venomclaw clan territory?'' Out weighing her by twice her own weight, she wasn't going anywhere. Lucian crooked grin, was as mischievous as a pup, as he teased. The long black hair, was tussled half in his ruggedly handsome face, falling around his broad shoulders. ''Possibly a little morning mating after I have something to eat...what do you think of that?''

The large muscular Viking wasn't taking any chances, he secured Elysia' weapons, his thighs secured her hands. Leaning down, Lucian kept just out of biting range, as he had already experienced his mates bite. His neck and shoulder still hurt a little, after she'd aggressively marked him once already. Content to sit astraddle her beautiful, curvaceous, toned body, as naked as the day he was born. ''The old one back in Blackclaw territory always told me...you'll find a Mate of past blood and she was right.''
 
Last edited:
Elysia wasn't ready for him to pounce her so as she hit the ground he ended up knocking the wind right out of her. She looked up at him with her bright blue eyes and when he smiled she couldn't help but smile back. She laughed softly as he suggested breakfast and then a little bit of mating afterwards. "Is that all you think about? Food and sex?"

She returned his smirk with an eyebrow raised and then started to squirm beneath him. Each time she wiggled the massive shaft between her breasts slipped deeper into her cleavage and she let out a soft moan. "Lucian, get off please, I'm not about to attack my own mate..even if it is well deserved...you are like a horny teenage pup." She smiled and wiggled more, waiting for him to move off of her.
 
Back
Top