Voyeur & Exhibitionist's Confessional

Seeking an exhbitionist story

I placed an ad on CL seeing if I could find an exhibitionist in the area I was going to be at one afternoon. Surprisingly a woman replied saying her husband likes to show her off. We were to meet at the mall in the food court. She was to sit opposite of me and let me look up her skirt. Then they were going to go around the mall to show off and I was to follow them. The day came and I knew as soon as I saw them coming up the stairs this was going to be fun. She was wearing a button-down shirt with a couple of buttons undone, a short black skirt, black boots and black hose. They went to get a drink and came and set down across from me (I told her I was red head and what I would be wearing). When she sat down she undid another button on her blouse so I could see her sexy bra. Then she spread her legs letting me look up her skirt. Her hose were actually thigh-high stockings and she was wearing a pair if sexy green panties. As she was drinking she kept opening and closing her legs while he rubbed the right leg.
They then got up and left the food court. I left a few seconds later and followed them through the mall. She went into a store, he wanted her to go by herself but she wanted him along. So I let them go in and they walked to the back of the store. She proceeded to bend over for me showing me her ass and the panties wedged in. Then I would walk around and she would squat looking at something on the bottom shelf giving me a good view of her camel toe. The then left the store and I followed them.
They went to the down escalator. I stood at the top watching them go down. She pulled up her skirt and adjusted her stockings. Anyone below got a great view. They then went into Macy's. I followed them and they went to the shoe dept. I watched as she showed off trying on shoes for about 30 minutes. Both her husband and I were picking out shoes for her. So I did not look totally out of place. I ended up buying her a pair to say thank you for the show. We then went our separate ways.

BTW, if there are any ladies in the Pittsburgh area who needs new shoes let me know ;)
 
I just read a post elsewhere that brought back a fond memory...

Many moons ago Mrs and I were vacationing in Ocho Rios, staying at a lovely hotel on the beach where we had a third floor beachview balcony. After a steamy afternoon on the beach enjoying cold Red Stripes and some of the local 'herb', we retreated to our room to cool off. I jumped into to the shower quickly, dryed off and lay back, naked, on the bed to let the AC cool my skin as I heard Mrs begin to shower.

I dosed off for a few minutes and awoke to hear Mrs calling from the balcony, "Hey Baby, come and look. There's a couple getting married on the beach." I rolled to one side to peer out and all I could see was her luscious big, white ass. She had only a tank top on and the view of her bottom half was blocked by beach towels hanging over the balcony's railing.

I got up, still naked, and came up behind her (and the beach towels). As we watched the nuptials below I began lovingly caressing her thighs and ass. Of course, as this continued I developed a throbbing erection, which I placed between the cheeks of her gorgeous ass. Before long I had coaxed one of her legs up onto a deck chair and entered her slippery pussy and began to slowly, and quietly fuck her.

The excitement of making love in the open air, merely two stories above a wedding gathering of approximately 20 people and hidden by only a couple of beach towels was soon heightened when I looked to the right and noticed a young woman on the adjoining balcony had been watching us. I continued, uniterrupted, until I saw Mrs' hand go over her own mouth and felt her orgasm begin. I immediately stopped moving inside her and allowed her continuing movement to coax me into my own orgasm.

When she finally released me I turned right, giving our audience a full view of my still partly swollen and very greasy cock before retreating into the room to grab a clean-up towel for Mrs.

As an amusing epilogue, we later met our 'audience', a lovely nurse from Manchester on her honeymoon. She blushed when I said, "Oh look Honey. It's our next-door neighbour." Shortly after we met her new husband, who was quite perturbed he had missed the 'show', and enjoyed drinks and eventually dinner together.
 
Can I....

Exploring this side of myself now.. Walking around my house naked and windows open, but have yet to be seen.. Still it's fun! Perhaps a skirt and no panties for my next adventure.

Suggestions welcome ;)

watch you for your next adventure? I'd love to see you that way!
 
Pm

LOVE this thread!! I love both and have been involved with both. If anyone wants to PM me for stories I would love to chat and share.

Mine have mostly been set up with strangers but my fantasy is to just come across someone masturbating or a couple having sex.

Sent! Hope to hear from you soon!!!
 
PM box is full....

LOVE this thread!! I love both and have been involved with both. If anyone wants to PM me for stories I would love to chat and share.

Mine have mostly been set up with strangers but my fantasy is to just come across someone masturbating or a couple having sex.

Tired PM....

I would love to hear more about your experiences!! Sounds very hot!

62 yr old married guy looking for NSA fun and chatting with the sexy young ladies!

Ernie
 
I'm a tech and my job is to resolve a person's issue at their desk, so one day I had to visit an extremely attractive woman to help her with a problem. As I sat in her chair with my lap underneath the desk and she sitting directly behind me on a chair in her cube patiently waiting, I unzipped my pants and masturbated to completion. I didn't let loose any cum, as hard as it was I held it back but if she was to see the expression on my face during that state of will power she would either know I just masturbated at her desk with her there or thought I was having a stroke. While she didn't see me or know what was going on (don't need to get fired or have a lawsuit) it was extremely thrilling.
 
My wife likes to show off and tease at the strip club. She will wear a short skirt and a very skimpy thong and spend the night crawling on my lap, grinding on me, getting lap dances ... she always makes sure to pull her thong to the side so her wet pussy is visible to all of the guys who are within 15 feet. We were very nicely asked to "stop or leave" the last time we were at the club ... thinking my wife would calm it down she said "I think it's time we go to the swing club", which was something we had always talked about but never wanted to plan for (we wanted it to happen spontaneously which is tough with kids). We made it to the swing club and had some more fun. I could describe the rest if there is any interest

I have a thread with pictures of my wife here but wanted to include a few pics here

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/43833c9e-947f-4cb2-a54f-e1e9138c7651.jpg (outfit she wore night we went to swing club)

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/3463c458-2164-4b5c-837a-858c13d5f167.jpg

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/8334f8ca-e652-4c5b-982e-c436044e4a3c.JPG
 
Shoe store

In college I used to work at a shoe store. It was full service where we would measure your foot and help put the shoes on. I got several upskirt shots but never got the holy grail of no panties. The best one was when this college girl came in with her mother. She was wearing a white flaired skirt. I bent to put the shoes on her and while I was getting them out of the box she would rock one of her legs out giving me a great shot of her white panties. It was probably the sexiest camel toe I have ever seen :) I also found out that if the lady was wearing a low-cut top I would let her put the shoes on herself and would get some nice downblouse shots!
 
So many stories

I have several stories from both sides of the fence....I will get on the laptop soon and post some but for now I love this thread it hits so close to home
 
from a story I'm working on

We woke up early the next morning and had a great breakfast that we each contributed to.
I was just wearing a pair of gym shorts and Lauren had on one of my tee’s that barely covered her ass. As we sat and ate, I noticed her firm breasts pushing the thin material, her nipples proudly showing.

We talked about driving towards a mountain range and going hiking for a day. We cleaned up the dishes and dressed. Lauren was dressed in a pair of khaki shorts and a button up shirt that was tied up as a short shirt showing a little of her firm belly. She did not wear a bra.

We had been hiking for a while and decided to stop and rest, drink some water and chill for a little while. It was a place that has a nice view and a couple of picnic tables. It is in a fairly remote location and we did not see any people. After we had rested, drank
And chilled a few minutes, I came over to her where she was leaning against the end of the table. I walked up close, putting my hands on her waist and kissed her.
We kissed for several minutes. I told her that I had been watching her tits bounce in her shirt as we were hiking. Lauren smiled and bit her lower lip.

I started untying the knot and unbuttoning her top. I pulled her shirt open letting her tits hang freely. I cupped them in my hands and softly squeezed them. Her nipples were already starting to harden and I rolled them around between my fingers and she whimpered. We looked around to see if anyone was around and saw no one. I removed her shirt and threw it back on the table. I kissed, licked and sucked on her nipples. I kissed her breasts all over!

She told me she was getting turned on. I knelt down and kissed all around her belly as my hands continued to squeeze and massage her tits. I then stood up again & started sucking
on her breasts and tonguing her nipples. I don’t know if it was the spontaneity of the moment, or being outside, but I could tell that she was heading for an orgasm. .
I alternated from one breast to the other. Lauren tucked her head down on top of mine and moaned out really loud that was about to cum. Her body trembled, as she held on tight. Her breathing was getting heavy as I kept sucking on her nipples.

She then stood up and knelt down in front of me. She undid my shorts and underwear and pulled them down. My cock was already hard. She took me into her mouth and started sucking my cock. I was getting another great blowjob. She stroked me for a few and knew I was going cum. In this situation I usually cum on her chest but she took me back in her mouth. I filled her mouth and she swallowed most of it.

As she stood up, she caught something out of the corner of her eye. There was a couple standing not too far away watching us. My eyes widened and I said, “Oh shit”.
I immediately pulled my shorts up and buttoned them. She grabbed her shirt from the table and put that on. She then realized that she still had cum on the side of her face and chin. I immediately wiped it off. Her face was blushed from the embarrassment. It happened so fast.

We both said we were sorry. At the same time, they said they were sorry to intrude but it was not necessary for us to apologize. They were both smiling so I assumed that they enjoyed the show. They told us to have a great rest of the day and moved on along. I am not sure how long they had been there or how much they had seen.
It just seemed like that the minute we started kissing that we were in our own little world.

We drove back to our Bed & Breakfast to cleanup & change and have dinner.
 
My wife likes to show off and tease at the strip club. She will wear a short skirt and a very skimpy thong and spend the night crawling on my lap, grinding on me, getting lap dances ... she always makes sure to pull her thong to the side so her wet pussy is visible to all of the guys who are within 15 feet. We were very nicely asked to "stop or leave" the last time we were at the club ... thinking my wife would calm it down she said "I think it's time we go to the swing club", which was something we had always talked about but never wanted to plan for (we wanted it to happen spontaneously which is tough with kids). We made it to the swing club and had some more fun. I could describe the rest if there is any interest

I have a thread with pictures of my wife here but wanted to include a few pics here

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/43833c9e-947f-4cb2-a54f-e1e9138c7651.jpg (outfit she wore night we went to swing club)

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/3463c458-2164-4b5c-837a-858c13d5f167.jpg

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/8334f8ca-e652-4c5b-982e-c436044e4a3c.JPG

She is smokin' hot! Please share or PM your stories.
 
My wife likes to show off and tease at the strip club. She will wear a short skirt and a very skimpy thong and spend the night crawling on my lap, grinding on me, getting lap dances ... she always makes sure to pull her thong to the side so her wet pussy is visible to all of the guys who are within 15 feet. We were very nicely asked to "stop or leave" the last time we were at the club ... thinking my wife would calm it down she said "I think it's time we go to the swing club", which was something we had always talked about but never wanted to plan for (we wanted it to happen spontaneously which is tough with kids). We made it to the swing club and had some more fun. I could describe the rest if there is any interest

I have a thread with pictures of my wife here but wanted to include a few pics here

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/43833c9e-947f-4cb2-a54f-e1e9138c7651.jpg (outfit she wore night we went to swing club)

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/3463c458-2164-4b5c-837a-858c13d5f167.jpg

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/8334f8ca-e652-4c5b-982e-c436044e4a3c.JPG

I for one would certainly like to hear more!
 
Was wondering if anybody has enjoyed my posts and would like to read more?

loved it, actually. brilliant idea. post ad as voyeur for exhibitionist- hell could just straight offer to buy shoes in exchange for allowing the view and perhaps a bit of foot fondling. I may have to try that!
 
My wife likes to show off and tease at the strip club. She will wear a short skirt and a very skimpy thong and spend the night crawling on my lap, grinding on me, getting lap dances ... she always makes sure to pull her thong to the side so her wet pussy is visible to all of the guys who are within 15 feet. We were very nicely asked to "stop or leave" the last time we were at the club ... thinking my wife would calm it down she said "I think it's time we go to the swing club", which was something we had always talked about but never wanted to plan for (we wanted it to happen spontaneously which is tough with kids). We made it to the swing club and had some more fun. I could describe the rest if there is any interest

I'd like to hear more too. Your wife is very attractive. I'm sure she'd be very popular at a swing club.
 
camping...

I love to be watched...
We are camping at the moment and I am sitting with only a sherong(?) Tied around my waste. Have been walkijg around like this all day with the freedom of my cock moving about;)

I am sure a few people have also had the benefit of the view as I don't exactly sit with my legs close.lol

Love the site
 
Keep it going

Lets keep this thread going! Would love to read more of everyones adventures!
 
Naked at home most of the time. Private back yard- but in front of house everyone driving past can see;)

Been wearing only a sherong(?) Whilst on vacation- with the right light one can not only see my buldge, but the cock is cleqrly visible. Went into a store like this and after checking out my tools the lady asked if I was having a nice holiday.

It is soo erotic to walk around with almost nothing, knowing that everyone can see my cock.

Had sex at a nude beach with my wife once and it was the greatest feeling knowing that a guy stood less that 10 m from us watching and yerking himself off
 
One of my biggest fantasies is to have crazy sex with a woman in the rain in one of those old stone archways outside.
 
One of my biggest fantasies is to have crazy sex with a woman in the rain in one of those old stone archways outside.

I like the specificity of your settings...

I'm picturing her thin blouse soaked to the bone... Her shoulder blades forced up against the cold, harsh stone... greedy mouths devouring...
 
Well ill keep the most recent occurrence short and sweet

Took the hubby out for his 30 th birthday. In our area there isn't any swing clubs so we found ourselves at a couple strip clubs instead.. to keep a long story short, I found I got stripped by the stripper, my nipples licked and Pussy fondled infront of everyone there... It was very erotic me being the exhibitionist. And the hubby loved it being a bit voyeuristic.. definitely won't forget this for awhile.
 
Giving one of my favorite threads a bump.. love hearing everyone's expieriences.
 
Back
Top