Turf

GrayOldFart

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 22, 2012
Posts
340
Alonso Macchi stepped out of the Cadillac, caught his Lieutenant's gesture, and followed the man's lead to the back of the warehouse. There, leaned against a garbage dumpster, was the body of his negotiator; the man's face, and presumably his body, had been beaten severely before a bullet had finally been put through his brain.

"Small caliber," the Lieutenant said, looking to the back of the dead man's skull. "No exit wound. They didn't want to make a mess on their carpet, I guess."

Alonso gave the other man a sharp look, but he knew that the comment was made for a reason. His Lieutenant had told him that sending this particular negotiator to talk to Pacelli would be a waste of time. "The man had no respect for out people. He doesn't agree with the concept of don't kill the messenger. With all due respect, Don Macchi ... you know who we have to send if we are going to get Don Pacelli to talk ... instead of pull a trigger."




The home was massive and sat at the shore, looking out upon a quiet portion of the Atlantic. The Family had, over two decades, purchased every acre of beachfront in sight, as well as every piece of property in a half mile arc around the mansion. Homes were torn down or moved or converted to serve as both home and station for the men protecting Don Macchi and his family. He was well protected here. As the door to his den opened and she walked in, he thought to himself, She's well protected here. How can I send her out there...?

"Please, sit," he said politely, gesturing to the antique leather chair that only he and she had ever been allowed to sit in. He could still remember her as a little girl, standing -- jumping -- up and down in it, asking him to read another book or give her a piece of candy. With all those treats, sneaked to her behind her mother's back, Alonso was surprised that she had grown up to be such a beautiful, well shaped young woman. "I have something to ask of you. Something ... something that may save the Family from ruin."

His daughter had a concerned look on her face, but he assured her there was nothing to worry about. He offered her coffee and pour the hot liquid into a pair of antique cups. Then, he talked to her about something she'd never heard before.

"Your mother and I decided even before your birth that you would not be involved in the Family business," he said, his tone very serious. "We have shielded you from our business affairs, but you are a smart girl. You read the papers ... surf -- is that the word, surf? -- surf the internet. You have heard the stories about our Family ... heard about the police charges ... heard what the press says about us ... calling us organized crime ... thugs ... murderers."

He hesitated to sip at his coffee before continuing. "I will not lie to my daughter. There have been times when ... when I had to do things that some people would consider ... wrong. But I have people who depend upon me. Hundreds, even thousands of people whose lives are ... they are good lives ... because of what I do."

He scooted forward in his seat, reaching out to take her soft, cool hands into his large, almost sweating ones. He had had some uncomfortable moments in his life, but he'd never been as nervous as he was right now, preparing to ask his daughter to go into harms way for something she knew little to nothing about.

"I have a ... let's call him a rival. He is causing troubles for the Family ... for the people who depend upon the Family. I have tried to talk to this man." He shook his head gently, but didn't explain any further about the failed negotiations. "I need these ... troubles to come to an end, or there will be ... I don't want to sound dramatic ... but there will be a war between our two Families. People will be harmed ... financially ... emotionally ... physically. Sweetheart ... people will die."

His stomach turned over just at the thought of anything happening to his daughter, but he could see no other option than to use her. He explained this to her. "Sweetheart, my rival ... Nicola Picelli ... he respects only one thing on this planet. Family. Not the Family ... but family."

He hesitated again, looking into her eyes and trying to smile but failing. With the death of his wife two years earlier to cancer and the deaths of his two sons -- each violent ends, and each hidden from their sister -- over the past decade, Alonso was alone ... except for his beautiful daughter. She was all he had ... which meant short of his going himself -- which would result in a bullet through the brain and the total collapse of the Macchi empire -- she was the only option he had left.

"I need you to talk to this man," he said, his voice cracking with emotion. "You will be perfectly safe. He will not harm you. He is not the type ... and, he knows it would mean open war in the streets with many dead on both sides."

He looked away for a moment, realizing that his last statement was the most honest -- and most graphic -- thing he'd ever said to his daughter about the Family business. He looked back to her and asked, "Can you be strong ... be brave ... and talk to this man in my stead?"
 
Name: Louisa Macchi
Age: 22
Description: long curly brown hair, green eyes, tanned skin, 30 D boobs, size 8 , long legs and cute ass

Louisa adored her daddy he was the only person she completely trusted. Even though people saw her as a naive, sweet and innocent girl but she wasn't. She knew what her family were in involved with she didn't completely agree with what they did but she understood. She never judged all she tried to see was the good in people.

"Hey daddy I was told you wanted to speak to me." She smiled at him as she walked into the room she was in http://m-media.victoriassecret.com/product/250x333/V314186_RCALT_CROP1.jpg

She sat down and crossed her legs. She looked at him thinking of her young years and how she would sit on his lap while he read her stories. She had been a daddy's girl she still was she always got what she wanted when she gave him her big puppy dog eyes. "What is it daddy you know I'd do anything for the Family you know I believe you do anything to look after the people who look after you."

She just sat the coffee on the table she wasn't in the mood for coffee right now. "Yeah you and mom shielded me from everything I wasn't aloud out without one of you with me. I got home schooled but I understand why you did it you wanted to protect me." She smiled at him.

"Daddy I know of things you do its all over the place the news, the press and I hear the guards talking sometimes." She looked at him as she stroked her leg.

"Oh okay so you have a rival and he's causing problems. Well daddy I know you probably didn't deal with him well I bet you did a lot of shouting. Okay you want the problems to stop. Oh blood bath that's not good." She looked at him she wanted to help to make sure there would be no deaths.

"What do you mean he respects family not Family?" She looked at him she was confused by what he said. She wondered what he meant. She looked in his eyes. She held his hand and smiled at him. "Daddy I need to know more about the problems with the rivals I can't go in there not knowing everything."

Even though her dad had lied to her about how her brothers died she had got the truth out of one of the guards who she had been secretly seeing. No one knew she wasn't as innocent as she seemed but the guys she had been with.

"Well what do I need to talk to about with Nicola Picelli and I don't want deaths I won't make it worse will I." She was concerned about the reaction of her dad's rival of her coming to talk to him.
She liked he was being honest with her. She was a grown up and she wanted to know the truth about everything but he still treated her like a little girl.

"Daddy I will do it but will Nicola Picelli take me seriously I'm a girl and I'm only twenty two." She looked at him as she played with her strand of her hair. "Your sure I will be safe with him without any of the guards around."
 
"Daddy, I will do it, but will Nicola Picelli take me seriously?" she asked. "I'm a girl and I'm only twenty two."

He took her hands in his again, telling her reassuringly, "Don Picelli will honor and respect you as my daughter. He will welcome you into his home, and you will be safe there. You only need to present yourself as my daughter ... to assure him that you are there with my blessing, as my mouth and ears."

A knock at the door interrupted Alonso, and he excused himself to answer it. A tall, dark skinned man entered, spoke softly with the Don, then looked to Louisa, obviously in response to something her father had said. He nodded and withdrew.

"You remember Vincent, yes?" he asked returning to his daughter. "He will be your driver. He will not be part of the negotiations with Don Picelli but will only relay messages between you and me." He leaned in and stressed, "I tell it to Vincent, he tells it to you, you tell it Don Picelli. Vincent never speaks to Nicola himself."

He was tempted to further stress this upon his daughter by telling her of the man in the alley with the bullet floating about in his brain but decided not to. As long as she followed these simple rules, no one would be hurt.

"If..." he said, stressing and leaning even closer to her, "If at anytime ... you feel threatened and feel you need to leave, you say to Don Picelli these words ... I must discuss this with my father face to face ... and no more. If you show fear, he may think the negotiations are doomed and--"

The continuation of that statement was keep you there indefinitely. But he instead finished with, "And he might abandon the talks. And that would not benefit anyone."

There was another knock, the door opened, Vincent poked his head in, greeted Louisa politely, and said, "We're ready. Don Picelli is expected us."

He looked back to his daughter with a sheepish grin. "I ... I knew you would not let your father down ... so ... I already made arrangements for you to see the Don. Do not be cross with me."
 
"Well I always present myself as your daughter because I'm your daughter and I'm not ashamed of you I love you my daddy your the only one I really trust." She smiled looking at him. She sipped on her coffee as he went an answered the door she tried to see who it was but she couldn't tell. "Yeah I remember Vincent." She said.

She knew Vincent very well they had spent sometime together after her mom died but there was nothing sexual between them they were just good friends.

"Okay I'm happy to do it but don't expect everything to be sorted out I'm only one person I can't stop war alone." She sipped more on her coffee. She was willing to do anything to help her dad she loved him and wanted to make things better for the Family.

"Daddy I'm not scared of anybody I know I'm not gonna get hurt so I won't need to leave." She looked at him. It was true in her 22 years of life she had never feared anyone and she wasn't going to start fearing anyone today.

She smiled at Vincent and nodded her her head she was nervous she hoped this meeting would go well.
"Well I'm your daughter I could never let you down I'm gonna do whatever I can to help. Oh okay I'm not cross I understand this needs sorting our straight away."
 
Last edited:
The drive to the Picelli compound was a short one; ironically, despite the differences in the Families and their methods of doing business, their homes were on the same beach only nine miles apart. After a fist fight in a bar had almost become a gun fight, one of the Picelli goons had joked that he could send his greyhound with a bomb on its back for a run down the beach and end the Macchi Family with a whimper and a bang.

Vincent hadn't appreciated the goon's comment, nor the lack of response from the Picelli Lieutenant who'd been supervising the men at the bar. So, that night, from a perch in a tree almost half a mile away, a Macchi Family sniper put a bullet through one of the dobermans walking with the Picelli compound guard ... who'd been escorting Don Picelli himself to his car.

After that, the Don bought a reinforced Lincoln and began embarking on his trips from inside the mansion's garage. And dog jokes ... those ended as well.

Vincent pulled the Cadillac up to the first set of gates at the Picelli compounds driveway, telling Louisa, "Sit tight. This will only take a moment."

He exited the car and walked to the gate, where he was met by four men; two -- one with an assault rifle and the other with a semi-automatic pistol drawn -- walked around the car, peering in to look at its only remaining occupant before moving to stand in the driveway several yards beyond the rear of the car. The other two men -- another with an assault rifle and the other one seemingly unarmed but surely concealing a pistol inside his jacket -- met Vincent at the gate, frisked him, chatted for a moment, then sent him back to the car.

"See," he said, nonchalantly, "Just a moment."

The gate opened, Vincent drove through to approach yet another gate with yet two more assault-rifle armed guards and a supervisor, that gate opened, and finally Vincent was stepping out, walking around to the Cadillac's back door, and offering a hand to his boss's daughter, as if she were getting out at the prom with her date.

"Be polite, be respectful, and only speak when spoken to," Vincent whispered. He could see in her eyes that that last part hadn't gone over well, so he quickly clarified, "You need to let Don Picelli set the pace of the conversation to begin with. Give him control for the moment. Your time will come."

He saw her eyes shift and he heard approaching shoes -- clicking high heels. He turned and upon the woman's arrival, looked between the two women as he introduced them. "Donna Picelli, may I introduce Don Macchi's daughter, Louisa. Louisa, Donna Maria Picelli."

The woman didn't hesitate to step up close to Louisa, take her shoulders in her hands, and kiss her cheeks, saying, "Welcome to our home, Louisa. Please, come with me. Let me show you around."

Vincent nodded Louisa to do as she was invited and immediately turned away, returning to stand outside the driver's side door of the Cadillac. He would remain there, unmoving, until either Louisa returned or he was told he could depart; standing near the car meant it was unlikely that there was a bomb inside it, ready to wreck havoc upon the Picelli compound.

Once inside the home, Maria turned left and led Louisa into a small room where a woman was waiting, an obvious bulge under her suit jacket; and once they'd entered that, the door closed suddenly behind them. Maria turned around -- her welcoming smile still present but looking a little worn -- and said, "Please do not take this as a sign of disrespect or lack of trust, Louisa ... but, as you can guess, we take the Don's safety seriously. So..."

She half glanced over the shoulder to the other woman, who stepped up -- with no smile on her face -- and said bluntly, "Take your clothes off."
 
Louisa smiled at Vincent she was hiding how nervous she was she wasn't use to being around any of this. She was always hidden away not playing a part in anything.

She watched Vincent and the other men her heart racing her mind filled with questions like what if I mess up? She sighed. Trying to calm herself down by the time he returned to the car she was calm. The guns made her uneasy but she kept calm thinking to herself my dad's going to owe me big time after this. She got out the car with Vincents help. She pushed her long hair behind her back. She let go of his hand as soon as she got out she didn't want to show weakness by holding on to his hand. She didn't need him there to hold her hand. She listened to Vincent she hated being told what to do. "Well Vincent I am polite and respectful but if you tell me what to do one more time I will chop your balls off. I know what I'm doing I'm not dumb." She whispered to him fiestly. She only talked like that to people she knew well like Vincent.

"Well hello nice to meet you Mrs Picelli." She smiled her innocent and sweet smile. "I'd love to see more of your beautiful did you chose everything yourself?" She asked.
She followed Maria into the room. She looked over at the woman sat on the sofa she noticed the gun in her pocket it made her feel so uneasy but she didn't show it. "Well I understand I'm a stranger in your home you have the right to be a bit weiry of me."

She was a little shocked that she had to take her clothes but she decided to do as she was asked. "Well okay." She pulled her top off then unzipped and stepped out of her skirt she stood in http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=661545
 
Maria's eyes never left Louisa as she shed her clothes, handing each item to the woman with the suit and gun. Inspection of the Macchi daughter's clothes didn't take long; the blouse and skirt was thin and without places to hide guns or knives or even vials of poison, and without a jacket or purse, the search was done almost before Louisa had had time to adjust her bra and garter for a return to comfort.

The Security Woman set the clothes carefully atop a small table and looked back to Louisa. She looked her up and town, gestured, and said, "Bra. Panties, too. Sorry, Miss. Security."

The corner of Maria Picelli's mouth rose just a bit as she presumed that the girl would be beginning to feel put out, even uncomfortable with what she was being put through.

The Security Woman stepped back, seeming to give Louisa access to the nearby chair if she needed it, but then turned to show her true reason. She pulled open a drawer, withdrew a latex medical inspection glove, and began to fit it onto her hand.
 
Louisa looked at Maria who eyes never left her it made her uncomfortable but she brushed it off she was staying she had been through worse then this and she was a strong girl who knew it was better to do as she was asked in this situation.

She knew it was expected of her to say no but she was staying strong and doing what was requested of her.

She looked at the security woman. She bite her lip she felt so awkward but she was confident with her body. She unhooked her bra and her perky boobs bounced free and she removed her panties. She wasn't really bothered being naked. She preferred to be naked anyway.
 
"Turn around," the Security woman said coldly, indicating the small table near Louisa as she snapped the glove tight upon her hand like some sadistic doctor getting ready for a prostate exam. "Lean over, part your--"

"I don't think that's necessary, Barbara," Maria cut in. "I think we can trust that Miss Macchi isn't hiding a pistol ... up there."

Maria turned, opened the door opposite the one that they'd entered, and departed, saying over her shoulder, "Join me when you're dressed, my dear."

The door closed, and Barbara stripped the glove off, saying, "Please dress."

She stepped back a bit and waited, her eyes never leaving Louisa.
 
She was nervous worrying about the prostate exam She was actually petrified she was hiding it well.

She wanted to give Maria the biggest thank you but she didn't she didn't want to seem weird. She nodded her head at Maria. She slide her panties back on then put her bra back on. She looked at Barbara as she slide her top on. She was starting to feel nervous again but she was good at hiding her emotions. She slide on her skirt and zipped it on. She looked at herself in the mirror on the wall she adjust her clothes then headed to the door.

She walked out of the room and into the Library it was big filled with books. She could smell the old books she loved the smell of old books. She looked around it was like a grand old library a few tables and chairs. She walked over to a chair and sat down. She didn't want to sit down though she wanted to go through the books on the shelf she loved reading it was one thing that got her through her boring days she hardly did anything she was restricted and couldn't go out without a chaperone.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top