School of Love

raiguy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Posts
18,986
School of Love(Closed for Kaligurl222)

Leo Conway was one of the math teachers at Dobson High School. He taught the college level courses to the students who were taking AP or college credit classes. He has always enjoyed math, even when he was young. Because of that, he was labelled a nerd.

He the smaller kid throughout his school years, and only recently had he grown into himself. He was still shy around people his age, and never seemed fully comfortable in his own skin. He could talk to the students, and they seemed to like him since he tried to make math fun, but anyone his age, and he would be a shy, slightly awkward 27 year old math teacher.

He had one problem. Teaching English was Kali Riley. He had knowing her for the past 3 years as a co-worker, and another 5 as a student in the same education classes at Arizona state. They had never talked, but he had seen her a few times. They student taught at different schools, but they had the same classes for their core education courses.

Leo had a slight crush on Kali, but knew it would never amount to anything. He was the math nerd after all, and she was the school teacher every male in the building dreamed about. Well, aside from Mr. Pierce, but that was because his husband had his full attention.

Leo shook his head and stepped out into the hall, watching as the students rushed past to catch their busses or make it out of the parking lot before the traffic lights got bogged down. He sighed and thought about another lonely night of grading math tests.
 
Last edited:
kali had adjusted to the life of a teacher these days. In college she was popular and got good grades. These days her free time was spent grading papers and creating lesson plans. Friends she had once been close to had pretty much given up on her. They were all about enjoying being young and free.

It wasn't always easy being a teacher as young as Kali. She was easily mistaken as a student at times. The other teachers had a hard time taking any of her ideas seriously due to her young age, except for one other teacher that is.... Leo. They had attended ASU together and small world, ended up getting teaching jobs at the same school.

It had been a pretty long day and the final bell had rung. Kali stepped out of her classroom and watched everyone rush to get away. She spotted Leo down the hallway and smiled at him. In school they hadn't really talked much or anything but it was nice to feel like she had someone in her corner.
 
Leo saw Kali smile at him, and he nervously smiled back at her. He had heard the rumors from the English department. Some of the older teachers didn't like her because she was such an effective teacher. Her lesson plans made sense and she actively got the students learning. The same was often said about him, from what he heard.

He had smiled when he found out they were going to be at the same school. He had wanted to stay in Arizona. His dad's health was failing, and his mom had passed away when he was little due to a drunk driver. As such, he drank only when he would never be driving. That usually meant when he was at home or had money for a cab. His old friends rarely were designated drivers, so he was often the one to DD. It didn't bother him.

Leo finally saw the last of the kids leave the hall. He was happy that the school board had decided to make this school a little different, and stick different subjects together. There was a math teacher, spanish teacher, english teacher, and shop teacher in this all. It made things interesting, but often times, Leo hid in his room. He wished he could talk to Kali, but things never seemed to work out. He also didn't want to embarrass himself in front of her.
 
a staff meeting early that morning had confirmed that but she was there now. e other teachers really weren't feeling her or her suggestions. She really could use a friend. She walked down the hallway and leaned in the doorway to Leos classroom. "Hi Leo. How were classes today?" She wasn't sure what had even brought her to his classroom but she was there now. Leo had always been friendly but he was so quiet.
 
Leo looked up from grading his papers, pushing his glasses up his nose. He loved his glasses. He had picked them out on recommendation from a woman at the eye doctor. He told her that he was a math teacher, and she had told him that they really suited him. They were half-moon glasses, designed to help him with the unruly handwriting his students used.

"Hi Kali. My day was pretty good. Jared tried to start a fight with Alex, but luckily, both their girlfriends were able to calm them down, so I didn't have to write them up. Otherwise, my day was just math," he said quietly, just loud enough for Kali to hear, yet quiet enough she might have needed to draw nearer. He always got quiet around her.

Leo took a deep breath and then removed his glasses, running his hand through his short hair. He hadn't shaved, and the stubble covering his face was a little scratchy. He smiled at Kali, comfortable in this environment, his classroom. "How was your day?" he asked a little more loudly.
 
he was always so quiet when they chatted. She walked into the room standing next to his desk. She laughed softky when he talked about the fighting students. "Well at least they broke it up before it got carried away. My day?" She laughed, "it was alright I guess. The staff meeting didn't go real great but classes went pretty smoothly." It was funny, he had made her relax and hadn't even been trying to do so.
 
Leo looked down at his papers. He looked up at Kali, then smiled at her. "Kali, I don't normally do this, but it's a Friday. Would you maybe like to get a drink, or some dinner?" he asked softly. He normally didn't fraternize with co-workers, but he liked to think he and Kali were friends, and had a little bit more in common than most of the other teachers. He nervously awaited her answer.
 
She hadn't expected for him to ask we that. She smiled as he considered it. She nodded her head. "You know Leo, that sounds really good to me."
 
Leo smiled and then grabbed his coat and briefcase, knowing everything he needed would be in that briefcase. He waited for Kali to get what she would need, following her down to her room. He smiled at the decorations, waiting patiently.
 
she could feel him behind her but she didn't think about it. She gathered the stack of papers she needed to grade and put them in her bag before grabbing her purse and turning to face him once again. "Alright, I'm all set." They walked to the parking lot together. "So what's the plan? Where would you like to go?"
 
Leo smiled and walked to his truck. "That's up to you. Would you like me to drive, or for us to drive separately?" he asked. He was waiting for her answer as he opened both doors to his truck, wondering where she would like to go and what to do.
 
kali laughed nodding her head. "We can just ride together if you don't mind dropping me back off here afterwards." She climbed into the truck and watched as he walked around and got it. "There's a place not too far from here.. its low key.. its a bar but that way we won't risk running into any students." She smiled, "I mean, I love them akk but its officially our weekend, that's our time." She gave him the directions and they made small talk along the way. He seemed so shy around her, she was glad he was finally opening up a little.

At the bar she wrapped her arm around his as they walked inside. It was about half full and they were greeted by a few patrons as they walked to the bar. The bartender got a huge smile on hid face when he walked up, "well look what the cat dragged in! Thought you were too good for the likes of us Kali!" Kali bkushed and shrugged her shoulders, " don't take it personal, I don't go out anywhere anymore, its just not you guys." They each ordered a beer and walked over to a little corner table taking a sear. Kali looked at Leo. "I used to bartend here in college. It paid great money and it was a good job... something I could do at night after classes and weekends." She took a sip of her beer. "I'm really glad you suggested we go out... I needed this."
 
Leo smiled as he sipped his beer. He was already having a good time. It was nice to see Kali outside of the school environment. He loosened his tie and took a sip of his beer. "Thank you for coming with me. I really needed to get out and about," Leo said to Kali. He was happy to be out. It had been much too long since he had gone out.

Leo listened as Kali told him about herself. He smiled and then started telling her about himself. His hand inadvertently found hers, taking it gently but firmly in his. He ordered another two beers, seeing as they were already done with the first two. He wasn't going to get drunk, but two drinks wouldn't do him any harm. He just wanted to have a good time with Kali, as it was the first time he had been out with her, or with any of his co-workers.
 
They chatted easily and she found that she was really enjoying his company. She simply smiled when her hand ended up in his. It felt nice so she left it there. She sipped on her second beer. "I can't even remember the last time I went out.... We should really do this more often."
 
Leo looked at her, puzzled. "I always assumed that you were busy doing other things. You always seemed to be rushing out of the building after work," he said. He looked down, finally seeing his hand. He kind of jumped, but saw that Kali seemed to like it, so left his hand there, starting to gently rub the back of her hand with his fingers.
 
Kali laughed, "nah, I rush because if I don't I get cornered by the dance team girls. They want me to take over coaching for them. But that would mean taking over for Celia. And I may get beat up in te parking lot or be even more of an outcast if I did. So it's just easier to get out right away. But normally I just go home... Unless I have a dance class or something to attend. I am a homebody." She felt him lightly running his fingers over the back other hand, it felt nice. "Guess that's what happens when we assume huh?" She winked at him playfully.
 
Leo laughed and then nodded. "That's true. I try and hide in my room because the soccer team wants me to take over as their head coach. I know how that feels. So instead, I just try to make sure that my door is closed and my papers are out to be graded. Otherwise I'm a homebody as well," he smiled, winking back at her. "I'm actually in the process of fixing up the house I'm in. I bought it as a fixer upper, and am almost done now."
 
Kali laughed, "we'll I guess now we an hide out together." She smiled at him. "I'm not handy at all so I just went with a little condo for now until I find something else.. " they had both finished their beers and Kali couldn't even remember drinking them. She smiled genuinely enjoying spending time with him. She wouldn't drink anymore, she still would have to drive home.
 
Leo smiled as the dance floor in the bar picked up. He looked over a Kali and then smiled mischievously. "Wanna dance?" He asked. He had always loved dancing, and was actually a really good dance parter. He waited for her response, getting in rhythm with the music. Those two beers must have loosened him up, since he normally wouldn't have asked a girl as awesome as Kali to dance.
 
Kali hasn't expected him to suggest they dance. She was really into dance and he had to know it. She smiled, "I would love to!" She held his hand and they walked to the Dance floor. They or into the rhythm together, moving perfectly together. She was impressed. He spun her around then pulled her back to him. She smiled as we arms wrapped around him. Se leaned up to speak into his ear, "your really good! I had no idea!" She pulled back and smiled at him. Who would have thought shy quiet Leo had moves?!
 
Leo knew no one expected him to be able to dance, but when the music got going, he just went with it. Kali felt natural in his arms, and their dancing seemed just the same. It was wonderful to spin her in his arms, and just let the music flow. He tried to cut loose, but a slow song came up. He felt Kali's arms slide around his as he pulled her closer. When he heard her whisper into his ear, he smiled. "Soccer made me light on my feet, and the girls on my floor always needed a safe date for their events, so I got good at dancing," he said simply, gently swaying to the music.
 
Kali smiled as he explained his good dancing. "Where were you when I needed you? I can't remember how many times my feet got stepped on, those were some lucky girls and I bet tey didn't even know it at the time!" She teased smiling. His arms around her felt really nice. They moved fluidly to the slow music. Her head was on his shoulder as they moved.
 
Leo smiled as her dead fell to his shoulders. He enjoyed their dancing. No one else was able to dance like she could. He was sorry that he hadn't been able to help her while dancing. Unfortunately he hadn't been able to get out of the dorms like she had. He just held her more tightly, determined to make up lost time, even if it was only this one time dancing.
 
She smiled when she felt him tighten his hold on her. He made her feel safe and comfortable when his arms were around her. It made her think about why she had never given him much consideration all this time. He was a really sweet guy and he wasn't bad looking. She liked his glasses he wore. He might not have been her usual type but the. Again where had that type really gotten her? The song ended and she lifte her lead looking I to his eyes. "Wow, I've got to admit, your the best partner I've had."
 
Leo smiled and pushed himself back a bit. He didn't want the song to end, but it had, and that was all he could do. He smiled down at her and then nodded enthusiastically. "I've had my fair share of dances, but you are far and away the best partner I have ever danced with. I just wish it hadn't ended," he said sheepishly. He didn't know why he had said it, but it just slipped out. He wasn't going to take it back though.
 
Back
Top