Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lrspi87yiP1qankfgo1_500.jpg

Wow, she's stunning!

ACHTUNG!!!

The following link will display an image which includes the "lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area" of an attractive woman.

Persons of a nervous disposition, and/or forum trolls looking for something to whine about, are advised to retune their set.

http://galleries.adult-empire.com/76/7673/540/1096.jpg

Awesome women. Thanks.

Think I expressed my appreciation on the original thread when I discovered it. Nice to see a new version, it's self affirming to see the appreciation for female figures that echo my own :)

Think I expressed my appreciation on the original thread when I discovered it. Nice to see a new version, it's self affirming to see the appreciation for female figures that echo my own :)

If you give us a chance I'm sure we would love to show your figure some appreciation;)

Greatest thread ever. Real women here. Never been with a skinny women. Never will. My wife would love a couple of the women here especially the black and white photo. Omg.

I have to thank all of you for posting this thread. I've shared pictures here on Lit before, but never my tummy....I might just have to take the plunge and do that. This thread is giving me confidence.

I have to thank all of you for posting this thread. I've shared pictures here on Lit before, but never my tummy....I might just have to take the plunge and do that. This thread is giving me confidence.

Heyyy there. Havent seen you around in awhile Curvy. I love tummy
shots and any pictures of your beauty would be appreciated. :)

Heyyy there. Havent seen you around in awhile Curvy. I love tummy
shots and any pictures of your beauty would be appreciated. :)

Thank you for the encouragement pervy. :kiss: I've been around but mainly lurking. I'm shocked that you remember me. :eek:

Haha, thanks but picture posting just isn't for me :)

No one would want house to do something that makes you uncomfortable, but most ladies do find the subsequent adoration to be a tremendous ego boost.

I should also add that I'm always available for private screenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back